Boboiboy x Bnha (When our wil...

By VeryStrangePoodle

"Honestly, kid. Don't follow me... or you'll regret it". Hey, have you ever not listened to what an adult sa... More

Credits
Chap 1 - New mission, new enemy.
Chap 2 - New world, new problem. (Part 1)
A/N
Chap 3 - A bad way to restart. (Part 1)
Chap 3 - A bad way to restart. (Part 2)
A/N #2
A/N #3
Chap 4 - Our new reality. (Part 1)
Chap 4 - Our new reality. (Part 2)
AN #4
Extra 1: Uirusu Aoi.
Extra 2: Kanaye Masayoshi.
Extra 3: Bakugou what?
Chap 5 - The Recommendation Exam. (Part 1)
The Exam Field Opinion

Chap 2 - New world, new problem. (Part 2)

2K 94 18
By VeryStrangePoodle

> Author note:

My friend wants me to repeat this.

Malay: "Don't read my story."

English: "It gonna have a comic anyway."

Japanese: "My English is crappy!"

Thinking: "/Nephele is so lazy -_-)./"

Whispering: "(Also, none of the above is my mother language, so...:v)."

Storytelling: The reader gets out of this story and acts like never seen it.

Sound: *Kirk...krik...krik...*

Author comment: |But if you still like being spoiled, then...|

|

|

|

|

|

<In the last part>

Tsukauchi goes quiet as if thinking, changing his tone to a solemn one. He looks at BBB straight in the eyes as he takes out a picture from his coat pocket and shows BBB a figure, he asks.

   > Tsukauchi: "Boboiboy-kun,... tell me, have you seen this man?"

The picture shows no Japaruh but someone else... Then something clicked in BBB's head.

   > BBB: "That...!"

.

.

.

BBB was shocked. His stuttering is a hint for Tsukauchi that the boy knows him.

   > BBB: "That...that guy is..."

.

.

.

.

Suddenly, BBB makes an awkward smile.

   > BBB: "...no one I know of!"

Tsukauchi let his chin behind his palms grip each other, and now he can feel himself almost fall from the sudden answer. The cops who watch through the camera all sweat comically (ー_ー;)

But... he has to admit, he was surprised a little. The boy was being truthful to him the entire interrogation, yet...

This one is a lie.

He wondered why BBB lied. His expression suddenly changed, proving another piece yet to reveal in a real hard case he was dealing with. He wants to take it slowly, so the boy might give him the answer he needs.

   > Tsukauchi: "You know, I'm showing you this person because he has broken into a bank, but he only attacked a worker; he didn't take any money. However, the reporters said that the bank had lost money and the worker couldn't use his quirk anymore."

BBB was surprised; he quickly stood up, both hands slammed onto the table. He vehemently denied it.

   > BBB: "That's not true! He would never do that!!"

Tsukauchi is unexpected with his answer. But BBB did take his bait.

   > Tsukauchi: "So you did know him."

That BBB also now realizes it. He hesitated but firmly.

   > BBB: "..."

                 "I can assure you that he's a good person!"

He was indeed not expecting this. Making someone's quirk completely disappear is a severe problem. Yet the kid is saying that he's innocent. He looks at BBB; he's telling the truth. But now, the truth does not make sense unless it's more different than we all think.

   > Tsukauchi: "Can you please tell me his name?"

   > BBB: "..."

He wants to ask more, but BBB seems out of it. He sits down and avoids direct eye contact as he keeps quiet. So, it might be as well for the investigation; Tsukauchi will be friendly to lessen the nerve here. He smiles at BBB, who is dumbfounded by the sudden friendliness as he stands up.

   > Tsukauchi: "I think we should take a small break. Do you want to drink something?"

BBB then lightens up. He's humbled.

   > BBB: "Oh! Thank you, Sir! But I'm good."

Tsukauchi keeps the offer.

   > Tsukauchi: "No, I insist. What do you like?"

Couldn't say he doesn't want one. BBB points his index to the ceiling, happily telling.

   > BBB: "Then I want a chocolate one, please!"

Tsukauchi then goes to the door and gives BBB one last look.

   > Tsukauchi: "Alright. I'll come back in a few minutes. Wait here, ok?"

BBB listened.

   > BBB: "Ok, sir!"

Tsukauchi left the room as he let the guards guard it. On his way to the vending machine, he was deep in thought.

Now they have the result of the interrogation so far: The boy was chasing a villain and going through a portal, he lost sight and started to ask some passengers, but no one saw him. Not long after that, an explosion happens, leading him to conclude that the one he chased after is there. He arrives at the scene through an alley... Did he walk through the fire?? Then BBB uses his quirk to save the reckless kid. But on the other hand, the kid does lack some common knowledge with the reaction he showed during the entire interrogation.

--Quick flashback--

BBB dumbly says, then his eyes shine with stars as he is quickly impressed.

   > BBB: "They are heroes?"

                 "Wow! That's awesome! This place has so many heroes!"

_________

BBB confused.

   > BBB: "Quirk? What is that?"

--End--

Now saying about it, everything else about the kid was strange as well. He lives with his Grandad on an Island called Pulau Rintis in Malaysia. And as far as he remembers, there is no such island. The boy also confesses that he goes to school and has officially worked as a hero with his friends since Primary there, which is impossible due to International Hero Law on Age of Heroism, which can be varieties to nations, but surely never that soon. He intended to contact his parents, but the kid said they were on space?? His Grandad, however, didn't answer, saying that the phone number didn't exist.

He thought that talking to the kid would give him another piece of the final picture, yet, that piece lay outside the image. The more he knows, the more questions appear left unanswered.

Before he even knew it, he was standing before the vending machine. Remember about the child's smile; he just stared at it, sigh.

   > Tsukauchi: "*Sigh...* (Maybe I do need a break...)"

He's searching the drink the boy ordered. Bored, he said to himself.

   > Tsukauchi: "Haiz... I forgot this is Police Station's vending machine..."

Then he turns his eyes in search of another option.

   > Tsukauchi: "Maybe the kid would like Orange Juice?"

Then, out of the hallway, a cop holding a file document goes to Tsukauchi with a smile.

   > ???: "Heh, you're at stuck, huh?"

Tsukauchi wasn't ready for his joking around as the other is always eager to solve the case and catch criminals. They're not close, just that the guy likes talking to him.

   > ???: "You're not often deep in thought in front of a vending machine."

Tsukauchi has one hand holding his head. He looks tired.

   > Tsukauchi: "We have been on this case for a month already, and except for the time we got this criminal's picture, we didn't move an inch since then. We couldn't give up on the case. Now, to find that we are even far from the start line, of course, I'm having a headache here,-"

The other cop comes closer. He's a fine healthy man with short pointy red hair, his side bangs grow out to look like fangs, he has sharp canine teeth, and his eye pupils look like a target. He gives Tsukauchi a smile that looks like a smirk and lends him the document.

   > Tsukauchi: "-Kanaye-san."

   > Kanaye [Masayoshi Kanaye - Police Officer]: "Well, you should be! Take a look at this!"

Tsukauchi switches from tired looks to a more focused one. He takes the document to open it and sees a list of visitors coming from Malaysia by plane and ship. He reads through them quickly as the other says in a more severe tone.

   > Kanaye: "This is the list of Malaysia visitors this year. See anything?"

He flips a few more pages before closing it and returns it to Kanaye. He replies.

   > Tsukauchi: "Yes, his name doesn't list in the visitors. And based on what he said, he seems to just come here."

Kanaye takes it and looks down at the document.

   > Kanaye: "That means whoever had opened the portal, must have the ability to teleport across the sea, or even further."

Tsukauchi also looks at it, as he states.

   > Tsukauchi: "A powerful quirk like that falling to the evil's hand could lead innocent lives into fatal danger..."

Kanaye looks back at Tsukauchi.

   > Kanaye: "And that kid is the only big witness we have."

Tsukauchi heard that. He goes silent a little, then turns back to the vending machine. He presses some buttons and pushes 100 yen in. Kanaye stands still a little before he makes an encouraging smile, which he says out loud.

   > Kanaye: "But hey! Don't be like that!-"

He gets closer quickly and pats Tsukauchi's back as the detective turns back and looks at him blankly with a can of orange juice and a bottle of water.

   > Kanaye: "-We make discoveries!! That's another big step for us! We'll solve it! Then the people will look at us like heroes, too!"

Tsukauchi then smiles a bit.

   > Tsukauchi: "Heh, you still grinding on that, huh?"

Kanaye bends back a little.

   > Kanaye: "Of course I am! One day, they would shout 'call the police, quick!' rather than the hero!"

Then he tilts his eyes down at the drinks. He takes his hand out for it and happily says.

   > Kanaye: "Wow! That's for me? Thank-"

Tsukauchi immediately puts them aside, out of his reach, making him confused. The cop said, trying to make a mature face to hide his play.

   > Tsukauchi: "Hey, that's for the interrogation! Get your own drink."

He frowns but whatever. Kanaye let go of Tsukauchi as it was time to return to the job.

   > Kanaye: "Hh, you selfish."

                        "I have to deliver this back to the room, done yours good, ok?"

   > Tsukauchi: "Yeah, see you next time."

On his way back to the room, Tsukauchi was thinking again. Not want to say it's a fast assumption, but BBB is likely to be a nice kid. The kid is very polite, reflecting on his mistake and promised not to repeat it. Because he did hero acts for both heroes and polices who were supposed to save lives, it makes him feel ashamed if he still blames him. So he can look it up for now. When things are done, he will let the kid go home.

Or that's what was initially planned. Now it has gone down to BBB being involved in a dangerous case; they cannot let him go yet. Maybe the villain has done something on BBB, like lock him up somewhere and making his entire life a lie. That might be the most reasonable explanation for now for his strange behavior. Following what BBB had said, at the moment, the kid is all alone. The police can provide a room for him, with Tsukauchi to look after for better information gathering and protect him from being attacked by that criminal.

He has come back as he stands in front of the room. The guards let him in, he opens the door. Then he stopped.

| In the

| Meantime...

• At the Interrogation Room.

After Tsukauchi left the room, BBB stares at the door a few times before he gets off the chair. He looks at the table and remembers the picture. He mumbles.

   > BBB: "(Is he on Earth, too? Why is he on Earth?...)

He now turns his eyes to the watch. His eyes have a glint of worry. BBB presses a button on his watch, the screen appears  a line 'calling...' about 5 seconds, then the line changed to 'no signal'.  His voices speaks his eyes.

    > BBB: "(...And if that is the case, why I can't contact him?)."

He stares at the watch; then, he dialed the others. But it is all the same.

   > BBB: "(Not just him. No one else picks up either! Is there something wrong?)"

His face wears worries as he dazes at the watch. That's when he remembers his little promise. He goes to the bag place, then open it.

   > BBB: "Oh, I'm sorry, Storagebot. I forgot in a moment."

He looks in the bag; Storagebot is lying inside the whole Sphere. He opened his eyes slowly as he was sleepy due to a lack of energy. BBB carries Storagebot out as he looks around.

   > BBB: "There must be a way to charge you up in this room."

Storagebot looks at him as he brings his hand out and tiredly says.

   > Storagebot: "I...have..it..."

Then he crosses his hands to his body as he bursts into light. He shouts weakly.

   > Storagebot: "Storage... Power!"

BBB leans back from the stunning light and uses one hand to cover his eyes. When the light died down, a charger appeared on the floor. BBB amazed.

   > BBB: "Wow! That's right! Storagebot can store anything and summon them! You're awesome, Storagebot!"

He stands up with his eyes all around.

   > BBB: "I have to find a socket!"

He runs to every corner of the room but doesn't find any. Disappointingly, he comes back to his new friend's spot. BBB sits on his heels as he picks Storagebot up. Laying the Power Sphere on the charger, he wondered.

   > BBB: "Hm... There's no socket in this room. What should I do?"

Then he sees his watch glowing slightly, giving him an idea. He brightens up. His hand reaches for the charger as he still worries a little, but nonetheless.

   > BBB: "I hope this work like it did with Databot."

His palm sparks red electricity. As he touches the charger, vital electricity runs through shocks the robot.

   > Storangebot: "U-u-uh!!!"

Heard his groan, and BBB stopped immediately. He's checking on Storagebot to see if he's ok.

   > BBB: "Ah! I- 'm sorry! Are you ok?"

The Sphere's suddenly cheered with joy.

   > Storagebot: "Ok? I'm feeling great!"

Surprisingly, Storagebot flies up above the charger. He seems full of energy as he spins around. His bottom hold opens.

   > Storagebot: "Thank you, Boboiboy!"

                               "Storage Power! Retrieve!"

The charger disappears, and BBB relieves after that.

   > BBB: "*Phew...* Glad it was worked."

But not long after the relief, Storagebot notices the door's knob tweaked. Storagebot and BBB started to panic.

   > Storagebot: "(OH NO! SOMEONE COMING IN!)"

BBB points at the bag and says in a hurry.

   > BBB: "(U-uh. Storagebot! You have to get in the bag right now!)"

The Power Sphere quickly refuses and hugs BBB's head, making his cap fall off.

   > Storagebot: "(No! We have to get out of here, Boboiboy!)"

BBB tries to take him off his head, but Storagebot struggles and grips BBB's hair tight.

   > BBB: "(Hey! Stops it! He's comin-). Ah!"

Have to say, Storagebot is pretty much a timid bot as he usually is fear of aliens who try to capture Power Spheras. But he opens up to BBB for some reason.

So they both fall. Tsukauchi opens the door and sees BBB half lying on the ground with a hand supporting his body and the other holding a strange big white helmet on his head; its 'hands' are grabbing the boy's hair, ignoring his cap nearby.

An awkward moment comes as the 'wut' and 'uhhh' fly in the air. Tsukauchi breaks it first. His tone was weird.

   > Tsukauchi: "What is..going..on..?"

BBB hastily stutters as he gets the petrified bot off his head, appearing the dark brown hair with a unique white streak. BBB tries to reason Storagebot's present the fastest he can.

   > BBB: "Wait, wait! I-I can explain!"

Tsukauchi looks at the small bot hiding behind BBB, then turns his head to the empty bag. He can assume that the Sphere was in the bag. Despite his calm expression, BBB's still nervous. He quickly stands up and puts his cap on.

   > BBB: "This is Storagebot! He's the reason why I was chasing after Japaruh!"

Tsukauchi gives BBB and Storagebot back his attension. He thinks a bit. He tries to spell the odd word out for confirmation.

   > Tsukauchi: "/It must be the villain's name./"

                              "It's Japaro?"

BBB repeats it.

   > BBB: "No, it's Japaruh, sir! He stole Storagebot to do evil deed!"

Storagebot honestly doesn't like Tsukauchi's staring at him. He tugs BBB's vest and asks.

   > Storagebot: "Boboiboy? Who is he?"

BBB turns to look at him with a reassuring smile. He thought of a good explanation and got one.

   > BBB: "Oh, he's a police officer. Police are like heroes on Earth! They are good people who help the citizens!"

Though the way to talk is strange, he is surprised at the minor child's comparison. He has a feeling some red target would like him. Storagebot also relieves from the statement; he gets out of hiding and changes to English mode but still shows a little nervousness.

   > Storagebot: "...Really so? Then I'm glad, I guess."

The strange robot talks in a language he doesn't understand. If the robot and BBB are foreigners, then he can assume that the villain can be a foreigner, too. In Tsukauchi's head appears even more questions than before. But he cannot make the interrogation much longer, so there's something he must ask.

   > Tsukauchi: "Boboiboy-kun, is that robot belongs to Japaro?"

Storagebot quickly tenses up, but Boboiboy opposes it instantly.

   > BBB: "Sir! Storagebot belongs to nobody!"

Hearing that, he tells BBB.

   > Tsukauchi: "If you said that, then, we will take it to investigate more about Japaro."

BBB and Storagebot shock.

   > BBB/Storagebot: "Huh?!"

BBB expresses his worry, while Storagebot hides behind him again, scared.

   > Storagebot: "Uhhhh."

   > BBB: "Wait, Sir! Are you going to interrogate him?"

Tsukauchi clarify.

   > Tsukauchi: "It's a robot. So there's a high chance its memory record would have information about him. We will also examine other details like his fingerprint..."

Storagebot frightens by the idea; he grips BBB tights, tries to pull back. But BBB doesn't flinch. He wants to reason.

   > Storagebot: "(No! We-we have to leave this place, Boboiboy!)"

   > BBB: "But you can't do that! What will happen to Storagebot? Don't you see, he doesn't want it!"

Tsukauchi ponders, he tries to clear it up.

   > Tsukauchi: "It just a robot, Boboiboy-kun. It's best to let the police handle the case."

Storagebot pulls BBB harder as Tsukauchi continues to point it out. The small hero now hesitates.

   > Storagebot: "(U-uh! Let's go, Boboiboy!)"

   > Tsukauchi: "A kid like you shouldn't mind a thing like this. It is not yours but from Japaro."

   > BBB: "..."

Storagebot pulls even harder, BBB flinch a bit. Tsukauchi looks at the panic robot.

   > Tsukauchi: "So it will be the right choice to give it to the police. Then we will prepare a room for you to stay at the moment until further notice."

   > Storagebot: "Boboiboy...!"

   > BBB: "Um..., I-"

Then the door bursts open as red target Kanaye jumps in jolting the detective. He shouts.

   > Kanaye: "ALL STANDS STILL!!!"

Tsukauchi yells at the guy.

   > Tsukauchi: "What are you doing?!"

Kanaye points the electric gun at BBB and Storagebot, making them alert and scared.

   > Kanaye: "That robot's emitting out quirk signal!!"

   > Tsukauchi: "What?!?"

   > BBB: "Huh?!"

But before BBB could react, Storagebot hands lengthen out over his shoulder into the armpit, his face facing the other side of BBB, making Storagebot looks like a sphere backpack.

   > BBB: "Uh!"

Tsukauchi, Kanaye, and the guards stand shocked. Then the bot push backward makes BBB bow down; his bottom hold opens as an energy ball is summoned.

   > Tsukauchi/Kanaye/The Guards: "!?!?"

   > Storagebot: "Energy Burst Summon!"

Then he blasts it to the wall, making an explosion it creates a hole there. The smoke blows to them as the guards and Tsukauchi use their hands to shield it. Storagebot, now like a jetpack, flies BBB out of the Police Station. BBB tries to get balanced with Storagebot in confusion.

   > BBB: "Storagebot?!"

Storagebot panic now speaks in Malay.

   > Storagebot: "We have to run, Boboiboy! They gonna break me!"

Kanaye swings his hand to spat out the smoke, he yells.

   > Kanaye: "The robot has kidnaped the kid! Follow them, now!!!"

______________________________

| Ah, that took longer than I thought. I keep writing longer each part (• ▽ •;)

Also, sorry for the late upload. I accidentally unsaved it, so I have to rewrite it twice ;-;)

I know some people don't like evolving to police stuff or authors who skip or make it briefly, but I found this a good detail. The next part may be gonna have Bakugo and Midoriya, too! (Bakugo is not ok much, lol)

Please comment if you find a better way to describe or correct grammar.

And if you have some ideas, please comment here.

I would love to hear them out, and if it's cool, I can tell my friends to draw it in the comic and credit your name! |

Posted day: 8/15/2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.4K 21
[DISCONTINUED] I don't own ATLA or BNHA/MHA. What happens when a boy is born blind, short, and 'frail' in a world filled with superpowers called Quir...
38.1K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
37.8K 1.5K 27
"There is something more than what meets the eye." A very true quote for a quirkless boy who has powers but is still considered quirkless. Welcome B...
5.7K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...