dakishimetai | denji

By miyuira

dakishimetai (抱きしめたい) adj. ❥ "i want to hold you" [ denji x fem!oc ] started: july 2022 ended: - Highest... More

; - playlist
; - prologue
十一
十二
十三 x 1k reads special
十四
十五
十六
十七 x 2k reads special
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 x 3k reads special
二十三
二十四
二十五

5.5K 260 22
By miyuira

Four days after leaving Miyazaki Prefecture to live in a shared apartment with two people in Tokyo, Ame liked to believe that her days, afternoons and nights would be spent in complete solace. But it was totally the opposite three days after she started living with Denji and Aki.

"That's...a pretty unique but odd combination" Ame would say, looking at the many different flavored jams resting on top of the dining table, along with a spice of cinnamon, tub of butter and a jar of honey. Kazuto could only knit his eyebrows and quizzically look at Denji as he slab everything onto a piece of bread. Shirohato couldn't be bothered to be inside, though the scent of the apartment was delicious, the dining table just wasn't pleasing to look at.

"Strawberry jam, plum jam, orange jam with...butter and honey and...I'll add some cinnamon too!" Denji says, happily taking the bottle of cinnamon spice as he sprinkles it on top of his jam and other pairings. "This gotta be the best damn piece of bread ever!" And with that, he chomped onto the single toast. Kazuto went inside to his room to resume back on reading the manga's he found interesting.

All the while Denji was savoring the taste of his bread slabbed with many bread pairings, Ame stood on her feet and bent down to pick up the used spoons used for scooping jam and the butter knife.

"You don't have to clean up after him, you know" Aki spoke to Ame, closing his eyes and slowly shaking his head. Unable to comprehend everything while looking at Denji with a judging look.

"It's okay!" Ame beams at the black haired man tied in a topknot. "I like cleaning anyway!" Ame adds, closing the jam jars with her free hand. All the while Ame has her body bent forward to clean up the table, Denji took the luxurious opportunity to gaze his eyes on her cleavage that was peaking out of her loose shirt. His eyes gleamed upon seeing the plump and curvy shape of Ame's breasts; the remainder of his bread falling from his lips as he continued to stare at the glory.

And as Ame stood up and cleaned the used utensils on the kitchen sink, Aki took this opportunity to wack Denji on the back of his head.

"What time did he enter the bathroom?"

Ame raised her head up to look at Aki before looking at the wall clock perched up on the wall. "I think he went there thirty minutes ago!" She responded to him, a sofa cushion resting in front of her stomach while her right hand held onto the remote control.

With the estimated time she had told him, Aki went to the bathroom and heard Denji's voice from the inside. "Ah! I could stay here forever!"

"You're taking too long in there!" Aki shouted back.

When the night has fallen into them and Ame was looking outside the window, looking up at the glowing moon on the dark sky, she heard a knocking sound on her door. Getting up, she placed her hand on the knob and twisted it open, finding Aki standing in front of her door.

"I didn't mean to disturb you" Aki begins to say, "But have you seen Denji?"

Ame shook her head immediately. "I haven't seen him after dinner. But I did hear the door to the bathroom open and close." She told him.

With that, Aki turned around and knocked on the bathroom door thrice. "Don't sleep on the toilet!"

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Good luck on your first day at work!" Ame says, smiling with her eyes closed while wearing a pink apron on top of her sleeping pajamas.

As Denji and Aki left the shared apartment, walked down the stairs and exited the apartment building, Denji lets out a dreamy sigh. "She's so wife material" he dreamily spoke. Imagining himself laying his head down on top of Ame's lap while she massages his head while his eyes ogle at her breasts.

Aki wasted no time in hitting Denji with the back of his hand. "Pull yourself together and focus."

A two storey house located in East Nerima Ward had a barricade tape around the property; given that the tape's color is black and yellow, it meant physical hazard and potential danger to anyone who dares get close. Numerous police officers can also be found in the neighborhood area wearing bulletproof vests.

"At present, civilians have been evacuated and we've sealed the home off." A police officer reported to Denji and Aki, holding onto the clipboard in his hands. "The target is holed up in a room on the second floor, we'll leave the rest to you." The same police officer spoke, tucking the clipboard under his arms.

Ducking past the barricade tapes, Denji stared at the house before he could follow behind Aki closely.

"Hey, what's a devilman?" He asks

"What? Did you not even get an elementary education?" Aki asks

"Yep. Never been to school." Denji confesses, leaving Aki astounded.

Entering through the front door of the house, all was fairly quiet in the first floor. "A devil who's taken over a human's corpse. That's a devilman."

"Hm wait, don't I make one too?" Denji asks again

"No." Aki responded again. "The shape of the devilman's head is it's characteristic." As they climbed up onto the second floor of the house, the bedroom door was closed and oddly quiet.

"Well, you get it when you see it." Aki said before kicking the door open. There stood in the middle of the room is a devilman devouring an already half dead animal in it's hands.

"A devilman has the devil's personality." Aki explained before looking at the devil with an unknowing look. "This time you kill it. Show me the power you got by becoming a devil, so I can judge how useful you can be."

Quickly noticing how the devilman in front of them dropped the animal it was eating before onto the floor, Denji was quick to leap on his feet before slicing the devilman's head with the axe in his hands. Watching the head fall down on top of the bed and the body toppling down on one corner of the room, he felt a foot kicking his lower back.

"Hey" Aki begins to say, "Why didn't you use the devil's power?"

Quick, idiot. Think. Denji told himself before facing Aki. "Ah...using my power to kill devils just seems painful. Cause I probably turned into something kinda like this devilman. And also, I guess I wanted to kill it...less painfully."

Before anything else, Denji was slammed against a cabinet door, Aki's hand pressed on his cheek. "Listen and don't forget, devilmen are indisputably still devils, and a devil hunter's got no business sympathizing with a devil. A devil killed my whole family before my eyes. I've had drinks with the police down there before, they're all doing a job with their life on the line to protect their wives and children. Everyone here is serious but you. I want to make devils suffer as much as possible when I kill them. And you're telling me to play nice with the devils?"

"If there's a devil that'll be my friend, I'll take it. Cause I never had any." Denji spoke.

And it was enough for Aki to let him go. "I'll remember that." and with that, he left the bedroom, leaving Denji by himself.

"Jeez. He didn't have to snap so hard." Denji mutters to himself, scratching the back of his head before squatting in front of a pile of porn magazines. "Truth is, I just really didn't want the blood to soil these."

With that, Denji took a magazine and began flipping through the pages. "This is pretty sweet. But why am I not getting excited over it?" He wonders to himself, his eyes admiring the women's bodies on the printed glossy pages.

Show me your dreams. He heard Pochita speak to him. He lifted the top of his polo to speak to him. "I'm doing my best here, Pochita. I'm following the contract and living a pretty good life here, aren't I? I shower everyday, eat good food everyday, a pretty lady that sleeps in a room next to mine...Am I missing something?" Denji blinks his eyes, his mind wandering back to the day Ame was cleaning the table while he was eating bread.

"I wanna feel her tits." He mumbles to himself, until reality hits him.

It was hopeless for me that I gave up on it a long time ago. But now that I got a pretty good job, I'll be able to sleep with any woman. But not just any woman, it's gotta be Ame! If it's her tits, then I'll be able to touch them! I'll just have to- Denji's thoughts were suddenly halted when he releases an exhausting sigh.

"Why do I have to die to feel her tits..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 5.8K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...
33.9K 1K 10
You're Not A Devil, But You Are Immortal. Most People You Knew Have Died, Even The One You Now Search For. Over A Thousand Years Ago, A Devil Saw You...
144K 5.3K 40
𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮, 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦. 𝘎𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨...
7K 319 32
⛓️☁️𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺, 𝘢 𝘨...