The Lost Blight : TOH x OC

Per LazyWhiteRaven

What if the Blights had a middle child but lost her and she ended up in the human realm when she was only thr... Més

Madelene's Info
The Boiling Isles
Potion Delivery
A/N
Hexside
Madelene's Updated Info for S1
The Intruder
Covention
Little Miss Perfect
A/N
A/N 2
Two Sides of the Same Coin
Cost of Interest
Q&A Part 2
New Beginnings
The Bet part 1
The Bet part 2
Q&A 2 electric boogaloo
Q&A 2 electric boogaloo 2
WAH! Read at your Own Risk
Blightfully Unaware
Setting Boundaries
Story Update A/N
School Day Frights
A/N
Pause
Really Weird Things
Turns into Romantic Shipping

Q&A?

677 12 5
Per LazyWhiteRaven

Hiya lovely readers, late happy lumity day. So.... while waiting for a new chapter I thought why not do a Q&A?

So leave your questions here and me my friend will try to answer them, or maybe Maddy and the others will answer them.

Also check out my other books too, they may not be as good as some I work on my own, I will admit my friend really adds flavor to the stories. 

Anywho that's all for now, don't be afraid to ask questions to me, my friend or for the characters. Hope ya'll have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night love ya'll byeeeeeeeeeeee~.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.4K 539 17
Some family secrets can tear a family apart. I do not own this franchise or characters. Collaboration with: JonathanAlexander985/Darth Nominatis#6023...
5.4K 204 22
Have you ever come accorss a character that leaves you wondering how they got to this point in their life? Have they always been this way or was ther...
12.8K 435 15
Amity Blight, known as the top student at Hexside, finally works up the courage to ask out her human crush Luz Noceda... but what will Willow, Amity'...
9.1K 159 15
Luz has went to camp and when she came back she didn't act any different, she still didn't get one friend so her mother (Camila) changed. She got agg...