Futuristic Four: The Series

By venuschanstories

Venus-Chan presents: your new favorite series featuring your new favorite quartet: the Futuristic Four. Exper... More

1. Back On The Scene, The New Four of Spades
2. Be Aware, The Legend of The Four
3. Olivia's New Lab, Very Satisfying
5. The Modern Quartet Meets The Ancient Quartet? No Way!
6. New Mission, Starting Today
7. Wil Has A Pet Bunny Rabbit?
8. Stuck In A Daydream, Penny Is The Queen of Imagination?
9. Violet's Unbelievable Eilish Crying Diagnosis
10. A Dumb State of Mind, Hiro's Thoughts on Suicide
11. That Time I Got Sent to a Moonless Nightfall Dimension
12. Shout to All The Futurists, The Quartet's New Power

4. Wilbur & Violet's Interrelation Growth? So Romantic!

21 0 0
By venuschanstories

Location: Division 1.6 Home Economics, Room 13, Sector D

The other day before the S.B Williams Hall was under attack, the raven-haired couple met in science class. They always help each other study each other's homework, and their bond level and relationship is going up. Now that they proved that they're officially dating, they got put in a home economics class with a lot of other couples. But the couple who's got their relationship really high was Winston and Chika Slater, because they got married last week.

It turns out that there was no teacher in the class today, so the couples were hanging out in the classroom, as if it was study hall.

"Wow, look at the Slaters." Said a guy in the classroom.

"Their wedding was a blast." A girl said, sitting back next to the guy who just said that.

"They're way to better than that raven-haired pair." Another guy said.

Violet has put her head down covering her ears because she doesn't want to hear what everyone else was saying about Winston and Chika.

"Violet. Violet?" Wilbur tried to wake her up. "Hey. Are you okay?"

Violet finally looked at him.

"Do you want a granola bar?" Wilbur passed a granola bar to Violet.

Violet didn't say anything, so he decided to lay his head next to hers. He kissed her in the cheek and he pulled her close.

Another guy in the classroom was like, "Hey! Look at Wilbur and Violet! They're snuggling like polar bears in the arctic!"

So everyone got crazy about that and took out their cell phones to take photos of them like that.

"Let's send it to Olivia!" Said another girl.

Wilbur took off Violet's headband to cover their faces with her hair.

*

Location: Unknown

After the class was over, the raven-haired couple headed to a dark room. They were taking a second to find out why Winston and Chika are a popular couple, similar to Zoe LaVerne and Cody Orlove, who obviously broke up.

"You good, Vi?" Wilbur asked her.

"People were saying that Winston and Chika couple are loved more than us." Violet said.

"Don't listen to what they say, the best thing for me is that I love you. I love you so good." Wilbur said.

"Yeah, I think our relationship level isn't good enough yet. What should we do to make it better?"

"I need a pet bunny rabbit for us to take care of. But I don't know what to name it."

"Bunny rabbits are cute. Good idea. We also need to keep practicing our music and send post our videos on Facebook."

"Yes. And since we're phoenokinetic, we have to do what Olivia said."

"Which is?"

"I have to combine my electric ball with your forcefield."

"I don't really know much about it, but okay."

The couple both hold hands and close their eyes to hope for a better interrelation growth. They both said, "One...two...three...four...five. In the name of the Lord and the Phoenix, shall we have a better relationship?" They took a two deep breaths, and in their mind, they got an answer.

"He said yes." Wilbur told Violet. "We just have to work on our goals. Can you think of anything?"

"Guess we're gonna check with Olivia."

"Or we can check with Winston and Chika."

"Mmmmm...okay."

*

Location: NSA Base, Harper Residence

Some couple who is in the home economics class, is being interviewed by one of the NSA agents. They knew Wilbur and Violet very well, and they're supers, too.

"So, tell me, what do you know about Robinson and Parr." The agent said.

"They're a combination of being electrokinetic and an invisigirl. But I don't know what it's called." The guy said.

"Also, they look cute together when they're sleeping, as I saw in class when people were taking photos." The girl said.

"But they don't know." The guy added.

"I see. Is there anything else you know about them?" The agent added.

"They feel like their relationship is high leveled but not good enough. They post videos of them harmonizing and their bonding is sensual." The girl commented.

"When I saw them kiss, those rings appeared on their fingers." The guy also commented.

"Got it. So here's what I'm gonna do: in a few months, I'm going to be renting a big house for the couple and they're also going to have a new power of phoenokinesis later." The agent will arrange those plans for the couple.

"Thanks for letting us know. Please talk to them about it." The girl said.

*

Location: Hiro & Wilbur's Dorm Bathroom

Just like last time, Wilbur and Violet are taking a shower together, and they really like to. They always take care of each other, such as picking an outfit, washing their face, brushing their teeth, and comb their hair. They're starting to act like a real married couple.

"Why do you always get to wash my hair first?" Wilbur asked.

"So that I could think of the booty." Violet said.

"Okay, let me wash it off for us." Wilbur held Violet tight and the pair got under the water.

"This water isn't so hot I guess." Violet said.

"Yeah, it kind of feels good. But what feels good is when I'm around you." Wilbur said.

"You're my favorite time traveler." Violet complimented.

Suddenly, the promise rings' gems start to glow. That means that it would be time for them to energize and receive a new power. So the two have gone back to back, holding hands and closing their eyes, with their bubble butts touching again. A little jolt of lightning started surrounding their hands their holding, and then, an electric forcefield appeared outside them, and all the light there flies into their bodies. "Wow", the couple both said.

"Never thought this would happen here." Violet said

"Should we go practice our singing?" Wilbur asked her.

"After you wash my hair."

"There must be a solution to know phoenokinesis."

*

Location: Harper Family's Basement

Olivia, and her two best friends, Gia Alexander and Mahalia Howe, are going over the team's plans, even the ones for the future. Suddenly, a notification popped up on Gia's phone.

"Guys, look! Wilbur of the Futuristic Four posted a new video." She said to them.

"Let's check that out." Mahalia said, as she watches a video of Wilbur's post. In the video, Wilbur and Violet's harmonies were so pretty and they sound like angels. People don't know this song so they think they wrote it.

"I will always love you till the end of time
You're my friend you always make me so sublime"

Gia and Mahalia thought this was great and they decided to share it with their friends from school. But Olivia was tuned out because she wanted to focus on the plans.

"Guys! Right now, we're focusing on the plans." Olivia wanted them to get her attention.

"Oh, right. So excellent job on saving me from that crazy nerd." Gia said. "I want to become a super, too! I bet you and the Futuristic Four are making history."

"Believe me, you guys are going to be more popular than CNCO." Mahalia commented. "You're going to be even better."

"And the song "Lost & Found", it peaked number one the charts the other day." Gia also commented.

"Okay, we can talk about this later. So what the team and I had been going over is creating news powers and tracking those incidents." Olivia needed them to focus.

"So that's why you saved me." Gia remembered the other day she got captured by Professor Cummings. She's glad the NSA had to deal with him.

"Right. Also, I'm going to let Wil and Vi combine their electric ball and forcefield today." Olivia organized everything.

"That's such a great idea, Liv." Mahalia agreed to Olivia's words.

"I heard an NSA agent said that their relationship is good, but not enough, they also said they're going to buy a new house for them." Olivia said. "Everyone has been asking why to Slater couple is more popular."

"I don't know who they are." Gia said.

"A couple I've met at my school. They got married last week and I didn't attend their wedding." Olivia told them.

"We need a meetup." Mahalia commented.

"Anyway, back to Wil and Vi. We still their need to have them combine their electric ball and forcefield during combat, though they are wet lovers." Olivia explained.

"Do you know what it's like to combine them?" Gia questioned.

"I can't show you until they do it." Olivia answered.

"Yeah, they make a dual polyphony." Mahalia commented.

"Besides, where's Alice?" Gia asked.

"You mean, my sister?" Olivia questioned and then answered. "I don't know where she went, but she ran away. She didn't trust me at all and left without permission."

"Do you have the app to track her?" Mahalia asked.

"No. We'll have to find her, she's gone missing forever." Olivia answered.

*

Location: Hallway

When Olivia walked into the hall, there stood Violet, sitting all alone, and she doesn't know why. So she decided to walk up to her to she how she's feeling.

"Hey, Violet. What's up?" Olivia said then asked.

"I don't know what's taking Wilbur so long. I thought he'd go on a date with me." Violet said, worrying that Wilbur wouldn't show up.

"He should be here by now. Maybe his class finishes late." Olivia said.

"What should I do now?" Violet asked.

"Hey guys." Wilbur waves at the girls and he sat next to Violet. "You okay, Vi?"

"Yeah. I think we should plan another date, right?" Violet said.

"Absolutely. So when are you available? Tonight at seven?" Wilbur asked.

"As long as you help me finish my homework, I am available that time." Violet said.

"All right then, tonight at seven it is." Wilbur said.

"Wow, another study date." Olivia said to herself.

"I'll help you study. It won't be too long, I promise you." Wilbur said.

"Thank you, you're my favorite person." Violet said, and then she gave Wilbur hug, he then later held her in his arms.

"This is so cute." Olivia said, smile crying. "The way he wakes up next to her."

"Need a hand?" Wilbur said, sticking out his hand with a promise ring on his finger.

He helped Violet up, she sticked out her hand with a promise ring on her finger. After she got up, while they were still holding hands, those promise rings lighted up again. The couple looked at the rings and then at each other.

Olivia then told them, "Don't even think about energizing."

*

Location: Unknown

In the dark throne again, where the dark lord is, a cupid-like imp entered the room after she got summoned.

"Good evening, master." The imp greeted.

"Welcome to the evil society. So you hate couples, is that right?" The dark lord said.

"I certainly do hate couples. I want to destroy Januarius and Cresentia first." The imp said.

"I already gave you this objective. Now go ahead!" The dark lord said.

"Yes, master." The imp said

*

Location: Penny & Violet's Dorm Room

One hour before the date, Violet already did her hair and her makeover. Now, she is looking through her closet to find the perfect dress.

"What are you doing?" Penny asked.

"Help me find a cute dress for my date." Violet said to her.

"With Wilbur?"

"Yeah. I'm still running out of ideas."

"Well, that hair and makeup looks good on you."

"Thank you. Should that dress be red or purple?"

"It's your choice. Rias Gremory has a red dress, too, so I'd prefer you wear that."

"If that's what you think, I'll wear what she does."

Someone knocked on the door, and Violet said to be patient, because she was going to wear that dress, along with a pair of red high heels that it would take her a moment.

"One minute please!" Violet yelled.

Someone on the door said, "It's Olivia, Wilbur is waiting for you in his red corvette."

"I'll be there." Violet yelled again.

*

Location: On Top of a High Building

On top of the high building, there was a table and two chairs already set up and Violet was already there, with Wilbur, with his side bangs swept left and wearing a black turtleneck top.

"Thanks for inviting me, this is splendid." Violet complimented.

"You are splendid." Wilbur complimented her.

"Oh, you." Violet said.

Gia was told to serve the dinner by Olivia, she has never met the raven haired couple before, except when she got captured by Professor Cummings, but she heard a lot about them. She couldn't wait to meet them on top of the building.

"The sky looks clear that we could become phoenixes." Wilbur started the conversation.

"That's why we were told that we got phoenokinesis."

"Just know, if you see something big out there, we do what we're told."

"Yeah, Olivia knows a lot about phoenokinesis, huh?"

"Sure."

"So, is there anything you'd like to say?"

"If I asked you to dance...will you say yes?"

"Definitely."

Gia comes in with the dinner of steak and vegetables. "Dinner is served." She said.

"Thanks for the meal." Said the couple.

*

All alone in the street, the imp is looking for a place to cause trouble. And she saw the Slater couple and blocked their way.

"Hold up there, what are you trying to do?" Winston said?

"It looks like you two are about to go six feet below underwater." The imp said.

"Are you crazy? We were just about to go on another date." Chika said.

"Not a chance. Check out my new style." The imp said, as she, wearing those bullet cannons on her breasts, began shooting. The couple tried to run for it, but they got shot and fell down.

"Help! Help!" Chika cried.

"This devil is insane!" Winston also cried.

Olivia, Gia and Mahalia noticed the incident when they were looking out of the window.

"I'll take care of this. BRB." Olivia told the two girls.

"Where are you going?" Mahalia asked.

"On a very important mission." Olivia said that and she went to get changed.

Hiro and Penny were trying to get there on time because they were in a hurry to take care of the incident.

"Where are the other two?" Penny asked.

"Don't worry about them. Their date should be finished by now." Hiro told her.

*

The raven-haired couple was just about to eat until they spotted an incident down there. The imp was still causing a lot of problems and Hiro and Penny were arriving.

"We have to go." Wilbur said.

"But I didn't eat yet." Violet complained.

"Don't you realize there's an incident below? We'll come back here later." Wilbur forcibly grabbed Violet by the hand as they rushed down the stairs.

*

Winston & Chika we're still on the ground not getting up, now the imp was just about to do her final attack.

"Now, I will finish you off!" Yelled the imp, but before she did that, a mailbox from the street came flying down, smashing her. There standing behind her were the Futuristic Four. Wilbur and Violet made it on perfect time.

"You're not going to get away with this. You should respect the couple, for the four of us are the Futuristic Four. We won't let you harm any couple, nor ruin their date. Ready guys?" Hiro said.

Then again, the quartet were like, "Futuristic Four! Go Time!"

"I won't let you harm my precious Violet. She's always right and beautiful, never wrong, and I'm so lucky to have her. So never take her away." Wilbur explained.

"All right. Let's show the world what love is all about!" Hiro said, and then the team got to work on fighting the demon off.

Olivia was already standing on top of the building, where the couple were having their date. Gia and Mahalia were next to her, too.

"I believe in you, Willet." Olivia said, hoping that they would not be harmed and be focused on their powers.

Back to the team, they were fighting off the imp. Violet took damage, but she didn't get harmed.

"Violet!" Wilbur called out, and she ran to her. "Are you all right?"

"I'm fine." Violet said.

"I'll help you up." Wilbur helped Violet up by the two holding hands. The couple were closer together that they were still cuddling.

Hiro and Penny were finishing the imp off. And Olivia called out to Wilbur and Violet, "Use your phoenokinesis powers!"

"You ready, Vi?" Wilbur asked.

"I'm ready." Violet said.

The two put one of their arms around their shoulders and the other almost holding hands. An electric ball and a forcefield appeared in their hands. They put them together in one clap, and a white forcefield surrounded them, then turned into a giant Phoenix. The bird fired it's laser from its beak and it targeted the imp, now it was done for.

Olivia even watched the phoenokinetic power. She thought this was so cool, and she had to go down to them. "You guys were amazing!"

Wilbur and Violet lying down on the road, still cuddling, gave a smirk, then got up.

"Vi, there is no Willet without you." Wilbur said to her. "Our relationship here is true."

"I know you're always right." Violet said.

Slowly, their faces become closer, they tilted their heads, and then they kissed, with those promise rings lighting up again.

"This is so beautiful!" Olivia said, with her eyes wowed.

"You're precious." Wilbur said rubbing Violet's head. "May I have this dance?"

"Yes. I'll have this dance."

So then the couple began singing and dancing to the song they wrote called "Finally Found You", like they did with "Say No More", but it's a pop house song. And that is the end of the episode. Tune in next week for another.

_____________

Episode 5: The Modern Quartet Meets The Ancient Quartet? No Way!

*Episodes come out weekly*

© Venus-Chan Entertainment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 238 19
Disclaimer: I don't own pics music or videos.
43.9K 621 35
Just read it No need for description
32.1K 802 30
Seconds story of the bumblebee serie [The last Knight{ [Transformers] What happened 4 years ago and where are you now? Will your past come up and wi...
70.8K 1.2K 19
14 year old Hiro Hamada and 13 year old Y/n L/n (girlfriend to Hiro) set out to become superheroes along side their friends, to avenge Tedashi Hamada...