She's A Singer (RIREN)

By gayfanficslol

FEMALE SINGER EREN x LEVI!!! Oh and short Eren, your welcome Levi. - Book is almost like a remix of my story... More

1. 🎶
2.
4.
5.
6. 🎶
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14. 🎶
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. 🎶
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. 🎶
36.
37. 🎶
38.
39.
40.
41. 🎶
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.🎶
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.

3.

541 12 5
By gayfanficslol

I finished the food around 7:35. I settled the plates down and decided to put everything in foil so it stays warm.

I waited paitently as the time went onto.

8:00... 8:05...8:09...8:20...

I was inpatient. So I texted her.

Me: Babe where are you?

Petra: Sorry babe, not coming home, staying the night with the girls.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?!

Petra: Last minute.

Lies tch.

Me: I made food though.

Petra: Sorry. Eat it without me!

Me: Ok.

I sighed and went to the kitchen and put everything away. I wasn't even hungry anymore...

I went back to the couch and grabbed my belongings and moved into the room. I changed my clothes into just my sweats with no shirt on.

I got onto the bed and sighed. Empty as usual. She's a party girl living her best life. Why should I interfere with that?

Just because I'm old and grumpy doesn't mean I have to bring her down. I smiled softly thinking about Petra. But my thoughts of Petra lingered onto another female...

Eren..

I grabbed my phone. Maybe I should just text her as a friend. I can get Petra free tickets maybe?

Me: Hey. It's uh, Levi?

Eren: Levi? From the store?

Me: Yep. Glad you remembered me.

I smirked a bit... That's cute...

Eren: Of course! (; How are you?

Me: I'm uh...

It's not her business to know my stupid thoughts right?

Me: I'm fine. And you?

Eren: Tired. These tours start to drain a lot of power out of me, but anything for my lovely family.

Me: Your family?

Eren: My fans! They are all my family and I love them so very much.

Me: Pfft. How could you love them?

Eren: How could I not? They got me to where I am now. They are loveable and they love me too!

Me: They idol you, they don't love you.

Eren: Hey that's mean ):

Me: Sorry.

Eren: Jokes! But whatever you say! They love me and I love them.

Me: Is that why your vip passes are so cheap?

Eren: Of course. (: They don't need to cost more than 50. That's too much!

Me: That's nice of you I guess.

Eren: Yeah, so what do you do for a living?

Me: I work for a ceo company.

Eren: Oh my! Literally I was going to try and follow in my dads footsteps, but I became a singer, despite the long tours, I'm happy I did, I don't want to sit at a desk all day.

Me: I guess your right, it's really boring, but it pays the bills.

Eren: That's actually funny to say! It does pay bills.

She was nice and sweet, and I felt like me and her could be friends if she can handle my grumpy attitude... Maybe she could? Maybe she couldn't.

Eren: Well I must go now, tomorrow, do you want to call?

Me: Uh... Sure

Maybe Petra will be gone so I can call her? That's only if Petra isn't here.

Eren: Perfect! Okay then, Goodnight!

Me: Night.

I turned my phone off after looking at the time. Time goes by pretty fast when your talking to someone beautiful... Oh fuck me.

-

The next morning I wake up and sat up. I touch the other side of the bed. Cold. She didn't come home early then.

I picked up my phone to see no messages besides tweets from Hanji and Erwin saying stupid shit like always. I rolled my eyes after looking at them before getting up to get ready for the day.

After taking a shower and putting on my clothes, I brushed my teeth before wiping the counter off.

I sat at the couch bouncing my knee up and down slightly missing Petra's voice.

Soon the door opened up to reveal Petra and Oluo. They were laughing and Petra told him to be quiet. "Sh... He might be sleep still!" She giggled quietly.

She must be drunk.

I sat up a bit and stared at them. I coughed and her eyes and his eyes shot towards me. "Oh... Hi Levi!" She giggled as she wobbled over to me with Oluo guiding her, his hands on her waist.

"Hey..." I said as she sat on my lap. "Is she drunk?"

"Noooo~" Oluo slurred. She's drunk, and he's also drunk. Ontop of that, she reeks of cheap cologne and beer. I ignored the cologne and sighed.

"You can leave now."

"Nooo~ Me and Petra came back to get clothes before heading back off, her friend is throwing a party and we need to get back, isn't that right Petra?"

"Of *hiccup* course!" She giggled and kissed me with slobber over my cheek. "Bye bae!" She got up and wobbled to Oluo and into the room.

I stood up and followed them. "No no. You need to stay home. You can party when your sober, okay?"

"No!" She pushed me away. "I'm an adult! You can't tell me what to do." She pushed her hand in my face and shoved me backwards.

"Petra!" I reach out for her but she pulled clothes out and stormed off with Oluo holding her. "Wait! Just sober up and I'll take you to that damn party!" I spat and grabbed her hand.

How can someone so beautiful and nice turn into this when she's drunk?

"Get off of her dude! She said she's an adult, she can do what she wants!" Oluo pushed me backwards.

I clenched my fists. "I fucking get that she's an adult, but if something happens to her, then what?!" I spat in his face making him push me into the wall.

I ignored him because he was drunker than Petra and I didn't really want to have problems with Petra's friends.

I glanced at Petra who was already out the door and running off. He followed her out and slammed it shut. I open it up and look out see Oluo and Petra running over to other friends who seem more sober than Petra and Oluo.

I groaned and slammed the door shut. Fuck. What's wrong with them?

-

My phone rang about 4 hours later.

I glanced at the incomming caller to see Eren's name.

She was facetiming me?

I groaned slightly before answering it. She was setting her phone up. "Hi!" She giggled through the phone. She looked like she was on a bus.

"Hi." I said as I set my phone down onto my black desk that was very much clean.

"I'm doing my makeup, wanna watch?"

"You don't need makeup." I blurted out making her blush slightly.

"Oh..." She said and looked at me through the phone. "I guess your right!" She packed up her makeup supplies and moved them away.

"I mean, if you want to wear it, you can." I said quickly.

She shook her head. "No. Actually I've been wanting someone to tell me that... It gives me confidence!" She smiled so brightly I couldn't help but smile back.

"So?" I said not really good at starting conversations.

"Well I have a quick concert in 10 minutes, after that I'm free, do you want to hang out?" She asked softly.

"Your still here?" I asked avoiding the question.

"Yeah I'm still here, only for today, but in general, I live here." She giggled.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Petra would be so h- Well... She would be happy but shes too drunk to know.

"Yeah!" She clapped her hands softly.

It got quiet because I didn't really answer her question... Guess I should now. "But, sure we can hang out."

She smiled wider and nodded. Suddenly she stood up. "Okay I'm gonna try on two skirts, your gonna tell me which one you like okay?" "If that's fine..." She quickly added.

"Yeah yeah. Sure." I nodded with a gulp following my throat. Fuck.

She moved out the camera and I saw her move down, so she must be taking her pants off. Ah someone stop me...

-

She came back into camera view and she twirled around. "Okay so this one?" It was a black skirt... Laced up mini skirt. It fit her quite nicely.

She danced slightly showing her enthusiasm about the one she liked most, I can tell.

"What do you think?"

"It's cute." I said quietly.

She nodded and moved on to the next skirt. When she came back again she twirled and smiled widely.

The skirt was purple with stripes, one side was open fully to see her pa- She wears thongs.

If I wasn't on camera right now I would've threw my hands up in the air and cover my face. She's fucking gorgeous, not only is she gorgeous, she has such a nice ass that I can't bare to look away from.

She turned to the side as if she was on key, she definitely did this on purpose... Right?

She showed her outfit off more. I gulped slightly before sighing. If I wasn't such a gentleman.. Cough cough. I would've chose that purple and black skirt... Instead... I'll choose the black one she liked most.

"The black one is good on you." I nodded slightly.

She cheered happily and went to the side again to change. I smiled a bit but rolled my eyes. Why do women ask for help when they like one outfit better than the other? Tch.

"Okay I guess It's time, I gotta go make sure my dancers match with me... I'll text you a time and place later okay?"

"Alright. See you soon then." I reach for my phone.

She twirled one more time and giggled. "Yep! See you soon! Bye!" She winked at the camera before hanging up.

I leaned back in my chair and bit my lip repeatedly. Oh man...

This is trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 18 5
Time doesn't wait for many. And this comes true for a young man named Eren Yeager. Mind stuck on a goal to become a gang leader ever since his high s...
1.6K 47 22
THIS IS BOOK 1, BOOK 2 WILL BE STARTED!! Eren and Levi always go against eachother for completions. To them, everyone is not too good for them. Eren...
2.8K 119 44
"What's wrong? You can't fight men so you take it out on your woman? Cmon, fight me. You're a man aren't you? Fight me like one." Y/n lifts her head...
2.7K 209 9
In this Levi x Eren fanfic Eren is 25 and Levi is 29. They are happily married and have been for close to 4 years. The met and started dating a littl...