Beauty and the beast

Bởi snowflakestress

Nadia was 18 when she was left to care for her I'll younger after their parents deaths. They've been sustaine... Xem Thêm

Authors note
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Author's note (important)
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24*
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32*
33
34
35
36
37*
38
39
40
42
43
44*
45
46
47*
48
49
50

41*

4.3K 205 10
Bởi snowflakestress

Nadia's POV

"I'd love to be your girlfriend," I replied smiling up at him.

He brought his lips down to mine and kissed me. The kiss was filled with so much emotion and need. It held the weight of many unsaid words and mutual feelings.

My heart was plummeting against my ribcage and I could barely keep myself from jumping around in excitement. All my energy was channelled into the kiss.

My hands wound up in his hair. The soft strands grounded me from the feeling of euphoria while our mouths moulded together.

I earned a groan from him when I tugged lightly at his hair. His voice rang through my ears and sent a shiver down my spine.

My second heartbeat started picking up speed at this point.

I was first to pull away from our heated make-out session. My lungs needed their own air but that fantasy was short-lived when I focused on Mateo.

His hair was dishevelled. The once ruly locks were now frizzy and disturbed. His eyes were glazed over and darker, nearly black. His lips were swollen and still glistening.

"Let's get going. We still have to get back to San Marino," he spoke and I shook myself out of the horny frenzy this man put me in.

I gulped down the rest of my wine and grabbed my bag before we left the restaurant.

Mateo held my hand the entire walk down to the car and the whole journey back to San Marino. It's like he was scared to let me go.

I however was trying not to jump his bones at every stop he made. He just looked so fucking hot right now. I don't know if it's the fact that he's my boyfriend now but I wanted him more than ever.

He pulled into a hotel and parked the car before opening my door for me.

"Why are we here? I thought we were going home," I asked him as I climbed out.

"I can't fuck you at home so a hotel it is," he replied and I felt my cheeks warm.

We walked in and Mateo booked us a suite for the night. The receptionist was flirting with him until she saw me with him. She shot me an embarrassed look and her cheeks flushed red before looking down at the monitor. She went back to being professional and handed us our suite key card. Mateo took it before taking my hand and rushing us to the elevator.

We entered the elevator and patiently rode up with the other people in the car.

When the elevator finally arrived at our floor, we rushed from it like teens. Mateo was pulling me to our suite as we were laughing and holding hands.

Before I had a chance to turn around, he tugged me back into his arms, and our lips reconnected. I was hiked up by my thighs and wrapped my legs around Mateo's waist. He pressed us against the door for a few minutes before moving us over to the couch. Our coats and my bag now discarded on the floor.

My thighs straddled his lap while my hands rose to unbutton his shirt. His hands rested on my waist, pressing me down onto his groin.

After breaking off our kiss, I ran my lips down his neck. Licking, biting and sucking as I approached his chest.

My hands reached between us and started unbuckling his belt before unzipping his pants. His clothed erection was now separated from my palm by his underwear. Just as my hand slid into his boxers, his hand stopped mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mateo asked referring to what I was about to do with a shaky voice.

I nodded and lifted my head to press a reassuring kiss on his lips. 

He usually focuses on my pleasure before getting off himself but I wanted to switch it up tonight. I wanted to take care of him. I wanted to make sure he feels just how he makes me feel every time we fuck. Tonight was about him.

He lifted his hips off the couch and I pulled his pants down to his ankles. I wrapped my hand around his erection and felt him twitch under my fingers. I gave it a few slow strokes before lowering my mouth.

I placed open-mouthed kisses from the tip down to the base while my hand continued its motion. I repeated this until I felt him becoming impatient.

"Nadia- fuck," Mateo hissed and threw his head back when I put him in my mouth.

I hallowed out my cheeks as I lowered my mouth and released as I moved back up. My tongue ran along the line on the side. Making him shake slightly as his hands pressed into the couch cushions.

I felt him become harder between my lips so I raised my hand that rested on my lap to his balls. I was now sucking him off while giving him a handjob and rubbing his balls.

"Just like that bambina. Just like that," He moaned out and brought his hand to my hair.

He moved my loose curls from my face and rested his hand on the claw clip holding the rest of it back. His hand started moving my face and his hips raised to fuck himself in my face. 

I raised my eyes to look up at his as I started gagging. He was hitting the back of my throat and I was fighting back tears.

"You look so pretty with me in your mouth. So fucking gorgeous," he praised and I moaned.

I'm sure that I have a praise kink because I turn to lady mush whenever he praises me or compliments me. My senses become short wired and I can't think straight for the life of me.

"Can I cum in your mouth?" he asked and I nodded enthusiastically.

He picked up speed before pressing my head down and groaning. Warm spurts of tangy semen hit the roof of my throat in fast jets. I waited until he finished before releasing him from my mouth and swallowing his seed.

I sat on my heels and watched him come down from his high. He had a sheen of sweat formed on his abs and face with a few strands of hair stuck to his forehead. His chest rose and fell at a slowing speed and his face had a relaxed look.

He finally opened his eyes and smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me. He pulled me up from my knees and I was back in his lap. His hands groped my covered breasts so I pulled away to discard my shirt and bra.

I stood to kick off my shoes and take off my jeans. We were now both naked and the air was tense with desire.

"Hand me my wallet,"

I dropped and fished his wallet out of his pants. I handed it to him and watched him pull out a roll of condoms. He removed one and rolled it on. I repositioned myself onto his lap and raised myself up. I only sank down when I felt him at my entrance.

We both moaned as I sank lower before lifting off and finding a good riding pace. My hands positioned themselves on his shoulders and I used him for leverage. I started off slowly bouncing on him before picking up the tempo. 

When I got tired, I leaned into him and rolled my hips down on him. It stimulated my clit while he filled me so we were both winning when I did that.

I continued riding him like normal and he rubbed my clit while taking a nipple into his mouth. My body felt overstimulated from the pleasure from all angles and I felt myself near my orgasm.

"Don't stop," I moaned out and continued my pace

A few bounces later, my body gave into my pleasure and I squeezed around Mateo. My thighs dropped and instinctively closed around his while I shook. Riding out my high.

I was too drained to continue riding so Mateo shifted us lower down the couch. My legs dangled from his thighs while his hips pistoning into me as he chased his own orgasm. He was hitting a spot deep inside me that I didn't even know existed and I was sent into another spiral.

"Too much," I groaned and flopped down onto his chest.

My body was overheating again and the pressure grew in my lower belly.

"You can take it bambina. I'm almost there," he encouraged and lifted me before dropping me down again.

I whimpered but took the pounding I was getting. My orgasm drew nearer with every stroke he delivered.

"Come with me," 

Those words in my ear were enough to send me over the edge. I screamed into his chest and let the waves of pleasure rake through my system at once. Mateo stilled below me and let out a deep grunt so I knew he came as well.

He sat us back up and held me in his chest. We slowed our breathing down before I moved off from his lap.

"That was, wow," I sighed in exhaustion and felt my eyes slowly closing.

 "Wow indeed," Mateo chuckled and kissed my forehead.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

556 57 15
She didn't know losing her bracelet on the street was the answer to all her prayers. Asena Parker a 24-year-old has been working 2 jobs to make ends...
1.9M 58.5K 50
Needs to be heavily edited lmao Now, I'm alone with the beast . He stares into my soul causing me to gulp. "You're going to do something for me." He...
4.3K 96 6
[completed] Shortly after Captain Heirra's Case. Grace is now employed by the Crazy CEO who is part in the murder mystery case. Grace hates Kath's f...
80.1K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...