Falling For a Jock

By nniepersaud

When Carly Lukens wanted the perfect senior year, she didn't expect to fall for a jock. Especially an obnoxi... More

Chapter 1: Last First Day of High School
Chapter 2: They Invented Cellphones For a Reason
Chapter 3: Are You Always This Hot?
Chapter 4: You're Honestly Clueless Sweetheart
Chapter 5: My Pizza is Hotter Than You
Chapter 6: I Like Eating Alone Sometimes
Chapter 7: Goodbye Pretty Boy
Chapter 8: Do You Not Like Her?
Chapter 9: I'm Such an Ugly Person With You
Chapter 10: You're Like an Undercover Rich Kid
Chapter 11: Drive-Ins Are Stunning
Chapter 12: Should I call you Batman?
Chapter 13: Because girls are smarter
Chapter 14: Mother knows best
Chapter 15: He's a real keeper
Chapter 16: Queen Slut for Homecoming Queen
Chapter 17: Well if you Say so
Chapter 18: I wanna kiss you
Chapter 19: Lovely Senior Homecoming
Chapter 20: It's only Halloween
Chapter 22: Ivy Leagues are in your league
Chapter 23: Black Friday involves shopping?
Chapter 24: A long ass Christmas List
Chapter 25: Happy Holidays you douche bag
Chapter 26: Y'all are Married couple Goals
Chapter 27: One more chance you filthy animal
Chapter 28: I will still kick his ass
Chapter 29: He left you alone on Valentine's Day?
Chapter 30: He's such a pig, that damn Rollings
Chapter 31: Try not to get arrested
Chapter 32: It's just your average senior prom
Chapter 33: Strike two, we're through
Chapter 34: Are you ready to graduate?
Chapter 35: Goodbye Mr. Rollings

Chapter 21: Birth control is under control

288 3 0
By nniepersaud

Chapter XXI: Birth Control is under control

To be honest here, I didn't think that I would still ache two days later from the party. You know, loosing your V-Card. But it does.

My parents walked in the kitchen and my mom walked over to Marcus and kissed him on his cheek and he just grumbled and started to wipe his cheek.

"Welcome back mom." He says annoyed.

"Oh Marcus!! Don't talk to your mommy that way! And look at you! My poor baby looks malnourished!" My mom says frowning at Marcus while checking him out.

My dad rolls his eyes and chuckles while ruffling my hair and opening the refrigerator. And grabbing some OJ.

"Mom I eat a lot." Marcus says.

"It's true. He can eat half the fridge." I tell her taking a bite from my pop tart.

Marcus glares at me.

"I did not. Carly has. I mean, look at her she looks like an over fed donkey." He says giving me a pointed look.

"Oh you leave her alone." My mom explains while glaring at him.

He just rolls his eyes.

"So, Carly sweetie.Did you apply yet? To any colleges?" My father wonders while taking a long sip from his glass.

"I applied to Rollins and Clemson." I say giving him a small smile.

He nods smiling to himself.

"Well I gotta get to school. Bye guys." I say standing up from the stool at the kitchen island and grab my backpack and lunchbox then walk out of the kitchen.

I grab my car keys from my side pocket of my backpack and then walk out the front door and walk up to my car.

♕|♕|♕
"So have you considered which birth control to take?" Naomi asks me when we made it to our lockers.

"Probably just the normal pill." I say putting my lunch box in my locker.

"Okay, that's what I take." She says checking herself in her locker mirror.

"Naomi. Did you apply to any colleges yet?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I applied to the university of Arkansas like two weeks ago. And UGA." She says giving me a cheeky grin.

"Ahem, have you guys seen Lance? He was supposed to meet me." McKayla says walking up to us annoyed.

"Um well I think he went to his European History class." I say awkwardly.

I'm not used to this popular human being. Let alone, a supermodel human being talking to me an over fed donkey. I guess dating Drew has a perk.
"Oh okay. Well thanks." McKayla says nodding her head and then walking away.
Naomi looks at me shocked.

"Okay, I never seen McKayla.. The school's whore and queen bitch be nice to someone. Like that's amazing. Well, jaw dropping to be pretty exact." She tells me while shaking her head in amusement.

I sighed.

"Yeah it is." I agree.

McKayla has been a bully ever since middle school. Her and her clique. Everyone hardly sees the clique because they think they're better than everyone and don't eat with us during lunch. So I only saw them a couple of times throughout high school.

But never during lunch because they go to some country club. Which I think is completely dumb. Because it's high school. And you have to know who you go to school with.

"So I heard something about Keely." Naomi says closing her locker and leaning her back against it.

"What did you hear?" I ask her.

"That she's pregnant. With that hot school counselor." She says sighing.

I raised my eyebrow.

"That doesn't sound like Keely." I say shaking my head.

"Well apparently she's changed. But she hasn't talked to me since what? Forever." She says while scoffing.

"Yeah, does she like hanging out with guys more than us?" I ask Naomi with a frown on my face.

"I guess so. But me and her are over." She says biting her lip.

I sighed yet again, and then the bell rang.

"I'll see you at lunch." Naomi says waving at me and walking away.

I closed my locker and started to walk to my first class.

♕|♕
"Hey beautiful." Drew says taking a seat next to me in AP Psychology.

"Hey." I say giving him a smile.

"So I heard a weird rumor.. About Keely today. I didn't want to believe it. But the counselor seemed out of it this morning." He says getting out his homework.

"Ugh can break happen already? Like Thanksgiving break? Because I'm so done with this damn school." Connor says taking his seat behind me.

"Calm down man. I mean, it's only this week and then three days of next week." Drew says while chuckling.

I checked my phone and saw that Keely unfollowed me off Instagram. I frowned at that.

I get sad when someone unfollows me.

Mostly happens after I post something.

"Okay class. Pass your homework." My teacher says walking in the classroom once the bell rings signaling the start of class.

♕|♕|♕|♕
It was lunch time, and Naomi and I sat down and opened our lunch boxes.

"My freaking weight training teacher was on her phone the whole damn time. Like you're a teacher do your job." Naomi tells me while groaning.

"So did you get a prescription?" Naomi asks me changing the subject.

"Birth control is under control." I say grinning at her.

And she laughs at my cheesy joke.

"You can't be my friend! No one likes you Hursts!! You even left your own best friends. I may be a cold hearted queen bitch of this school like everyone says, but at least I know when not to ditch my best friends!" McKayla yells at Keely.

Making me and Naomi turn to look at McKayla and Keely standing near the lunch line.

"I just want you to know that Lance likes me better! He's always liked me better! You just wanted sex!" Keely snaps at her.

Making me gasp.

I never seen Keely act like this.

"Oh yeah Keely? How come you slept with our counselor? And that you're apparently carrying his child. Isn't that true?" McKayla asks with a huge smirk plastered on her face.

"It's not true! I only slept with him once! And who are you to talk when you gave Mr. Chanter a blow job for an A plus in tenth grade!?" Keely asks McKayla smirking back at her.

"That was only one time!! And Mr. C moved away last year!" McKayla screeches.

Sounding like that banshee from Teen Wolf. Lydia I think her name is.

Everyone in the lunch room was watching them like they were some tv show.

"Wow look at that. You got everyone's attention. Because you really are just the attention whore Keely." McKayla says narrowing her eyes at her.
She then stomps away leaving Keely with a pale face looking at everyone. Her gaze catches on us and she gave us a nod and then walks out of the lunch room.

"Wow, talk about a scene." Naomi says.

"Tell me about it." I say eating my chicken Cesar salad.

♕|♕
Once I made it home, Marcus and James were in my living room playing some video game.

"Hey your Chick Fil A is in the kitchen." James says not looking up from the screen.

I rolled my eyes and walked in the kitchen. To find the bag of goodness on my kitchen island waiting for me.

"Okay bye mom." My dad says walking in the kitchen and hangs up.

"So your grandparents are coming here for thanksgiving." My dad tells me getting a water bottle from the fridge.

"Great." I say.

My grandparents will probably ask me about my new boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 57.4K 51
Highest rankings: Chicklit: #1 (11th May 2020) Soccer: #1 (21st June 2020) High school: #6 (22nd August 2020) Crush: #27 (22nd August 2020) Follow my...
456K 18.1K 39
Mia met Trevor, Liam and Sebastian in 5th grade. At the time she thought they were sore losers, but they soon turned into her bestie boys. Mia is ado...
1.1M 22.3K 43
Amy Blooms is the self-proclaimed 'nerd' Of BH High School. She is way too obsessed With Books And Tv Shows and spends her Free Time Solving Maths Eq...