BL

By Dam5yeon

Basically story is about a boy named Spinz who had suffered a lot in his childhood. Firstly his Parents died... More

PART-6
PART-7
PART-8
PART-10
PART-11
PART-12
PART-13
PART-14
PART-15
PART-16
PART-17
💫Characters💫

PART-9

15 3 0
By Dam5yeon

The next day

At school, around 6 period Yniee sneak out of her class and wait for Spinz at water point cause she said him to meet her here in 6th class.

Yniee- What's taking him so time?

Spinz- Noona.

Yniee- Ohh you came!

Spinz- Yeah but why you called me here?

Yniee- You said you wanna finish reading those books, right?

Spinz- Yeah so?

Yniee- Let's sneak in library.

Spinz- What if someone found us to be exact the pt teacher. He will surely punish us!

Yniee- Don't worry i will save our ass from him!

Spinz- No human can be saved from that pt teacher.

Yniee- Ohh then it's best cause my Maa& Mama say i belong to animals category. Hehe.

Spinz laughed too.

Spinz- Lets go quickly.

With Vanesa.

Vanesa pov

Huff what a boring day! Such a boring class. This teacher don't even let anyone out of his class. But that kid in nursing room yesterday- Yaah why I'm suddenly thinking about him. But after seeing him obviously not clearing but he look somehow familiar but don't know with whom. Ahhh but whom his dressing sense matches with someone but whom Ahhh. Wait a damn min why I'm so work up about him and even if he is familiar if i got a chance to bully him i definitely will. By his yesterday's behaviour he look kind of fragile more to say very scared but i can't  see him properly still he was kinda hot . Aahhhh what the hell I'm even saying. Now it make me gross. Ahhh i just want to punch him.

Spinz and Yniee safely make it to the library. Now both were read the books in corner where no one can see them.

Spinz- Noona.

Yniee- Hmm.

Spinz- You know it's the first time I bunked class. And if feels so nice! Thanks to you!

Yniee- Aww pleasure is all mine baby bro. But are you okay with skipping class? I'm sorry to made you do that!

Spinz- Yaah! Don't you ever say sorry to me. You have right to made me do things. I had given you that right. So if anything is wrong than it's my own fault. Don't you ever fell sorry or guilty. Do you understand!!

Yniee ruffling his hairs.

Yniee- Aww baby bro i got it.

Spinz- And about skipping class i really wish to do it more. It's not like my concentration is on what teacher is teaching anyways.

Yniee shining eyes.

Yniee- Do you really like to do these kinds of things like skipping classes with me, spending breaktime with me.

Spinz- I don't only like infact i love it!! If feels so good to have someone besides you, who listen you, share their own thoughts-

Yniee- I'm really touched. You know my fake friends never like to skip classes with me though they bunk classes with never with me, even in lunchtime they don't want to spend time with me. They just wanted me for there security cause i was feared by everyone.

Spinz- But you got me, right. I would love to bunk classes with you, spend every possible minute with you Noona!!

Yniee- Don't make me emotional here baby bro. By the way your uncle and Aunt-

Spinz- Noona please i don't wanna talk about them. I told you yesterday everything right?

Yniee- But Spinz try to understand they are harassing you physically and mentally you should take some action or something!!

Spinz- Noona I'm fine. And i know i will be fine. They are already plaining to kick me out of the house after high end and I'm very glad about that.

Yniee- But what about till then Spinz! You are suffering too much!!

Spinz- Noona i said I'm fine. And even if I'm not fine i know for sure you will be there for me always.

Yniee- Yeah... but-

Spinz(saw time)- Ohhh shi!! Noona last period is going right now. Let's read the books quickly so that we can make it till the bell!

Yniee- Okay.

Then Spinz starts to read.

Yniee was seeing Spinz.

Yniee pov

- I know you are not okay. From judging you i think they are so abusive that you have to cover yourself properly. You are so scared of them. And i don't like it. But i know you don't want to do something to them too Whatever the reason is. But i promise to you even to myself that i will Never leave you i will we always there for you. I take oath from today onwards i will always be there for you.

Yniee(to Spinz)- Let me spend some time with you Maybe change your point of view you could have a brand new start.

Spinz- Huh?

Yniee- Abb...mmm...hehe... i was just singing lyrics of a song.

Spinz- Ohh I'll listen it too then.

Yniee- Huh? You got a phone. Yaah bish why didn't you tell me. I could have give you a call to hang out. You-

Spinz- Noona Noona calm down hmm. I just got it few days ago. I don't know how to use it properly though.

Yniee- Who got you phone. I don't think it was your Uncle or Aunt.

Spinz- Obviously they were not the one. The phone was provided by the School.

Yniee- Huh? Why?

Spinz- Aishh! You know I'm a scholar so that's why.

Yniee- Haha the school is such a pain in ass don't you think? They even want you to study through phone now.

Spinz- Yeah.

Yniee- But your Uncle and Aunt didn't said anything about it?

Spinz- Naa they just want me to study study and study so phone is a good source that's why the didn't said anything.

Yniee- Ooo Understandable. Well take my number i will help you to clear your doubts related phone.

Spinz- Okay.

Yniee- But i will call for hang out too.

Spinz(scared)- Uncle and Aunt.

Yniee- It's not like they will enter your room after 9:30 at night.

Spinz- Yeah. But will it we fine?

Yniee- Ofcourse!! Baby bro.

Then Yniee give her number to Spinz.

After that the bell rang.

Spinz- Ohh shi!!

Yniee- Let's go to our classes.

Spinz- Yeah. See you tomorrow.

Yniee- Byee!

Then they left for their classes.

The Next Day~

At lunchtime.

Spinz- Noona thanku for the guiding me yesterday about phone.

Yniee(giving Nourishment drink)- Np baby bro!

Spinz smiling and drinking the drink.

Yniee- What about hanging out?

Spinz- You decide but we will hang out after 10 at night.

Yniee- Hmm. But are you okay with that?

Spinz- Well I'm scared but i wanna try. I don't want to stay locked in four walls only. Maybe i can try to be free like a bird. Maybe just a little.

Yniee- Awww you will baby bro. I will make sure you will enjoy yourself.

Spinz- But when could we hang out?

Yniee- Hmm what about the coming Saturday?

Spinz- Okay deal.

Yniee- Deal.

Then they did a dramatic handshake and start to laugh.

After sometime the bell rang so they left to their classes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 7.2K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
2.6K 156 11
Why does it hard to say those letters? - She's living with her mother. She's just a simple, quiet and kindhearted girl. People think she's rude but...
Mine By Kate

Romance

278K 7.1K 65
" what's wrong," he asked, fucking tears, now I have to answer him " nothing I'm fine," I said he scoffed " I didn't ask are you okay but obviously y...
699K 29.6K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...