The Mafias Princess

由 roseyzoa

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... 更多

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Four

324K 7.9K 6.9K
由 roseyzoa

Connor

" I can't believe you turned down Anastasia Novikov for her little sister." Matteo snorts while scrolling through his phone.

" Cioé, what was going through your head? Anastasia is probably the hottest available woman you could've had and you chose to be with her little sister?" He says again after I didn't answer him the first time he unfortunately spoke. ( I mean)

I already had enough to think about yet he had to come here complaining about who I chose to marry. Its not like I cared enough about the marriage but If I had to pick anyone, I didn't want to get engaged to some stuck up bitch who would annoy me all day. Sofia seemed to be the most tolerable of the two.

Although she seemed scared of everything all the time she was fine for me, and in some weird fucking way better looking then her older sister in my opinion.

" She's my fiancé now. If I hear more shit coming out of your mouth about her I'll make sure you get a taste of it yourself." I mutter, trying to focus on all the work in front of me.

" Damn, didn't know you were already so whipped for her." Matteo laughs and I look up at him with my jaw clenched.

" Vaffanculo a chi t'è morto" I scowl, sighing when my phone starts ringing again. Matteo was gasping in shock as if he'd never said that before. (Go fuck your dead family members.)

"Che." I say through the call. ( What)

" Sir, your father has requested to move Miss Novikov into the estate this afternoon and wants you to-" Before he speaks anymore I end the call and throw my phone on my desk.

" Who was it? Is your wife coming hom-"

" Shut the fuck up." I mutter, walking out of my office and outside to get in the car waiting for me.

" Sir, we're going to pick up Miss Nov-"

" I know."

Once the car finally gets there we wait another ten minutes until she comes out. I lean my head back in the seat, annoyed at how long she was taking.

I try finishing up some work on my phone while I wait, trying to ignore all the text messages from my father asking how it was going.

I hear the door open after a while but no one comes in the car. Was she going to wait another 20 minutes standing outside the fucking car?

" Are you going to stand there all day?" I say, still looking down at my phone. There were now 32 unread messages from my father.

"N..no." She says in a quiet voice. I could barely even hear her.

I tried to look over at her but she had squished herself as far as she could sit, into the window. She had a softer face compared to her sisters and much bigger eyes, almost like a puppy's.

I look away and go back on my phone but after a while turn back around to check if she had her engagement ring on, which she didn't. I didn't really care much about it but wanted to see her reaction to me asking about it.

"Where's the ring?" I ask, and notice her freeze in the spot she's in, a terrified look covering her face.

" I..I just forgot to put it on, its in my bag." She says, looking down at her lap and biting her lip. My eyes voluntarily move down to her full lips and back up at her body that was still pushed up against the window.

Was she going to sit in that position the whole ride?

" Do you have some sort of attraction to that window?" I say, annoyed at her.

Sofia shakes her head no quickly and moves back to a normal position, not making eye contact with me once.

It was only then that I noticed a bright pink bandage on her left cheek and I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

What did she do? Fall on her fucking face?

The rest of the ride was quiet while I was trying to calm my father down but it was difficult trying to respond to his 55 questions.

As soon as we get back I get a call from Matteo and was close to not answering it but ended up just answering after he called twice.

" e addeso?" I say in a frustrated tone while walking down the halls. ( what now?)

"Riguarda Santiago Delgado, dice di non essere soddisfatto della quantità di oro che gli è stata data e sta minacciando alcuni dei nostri uomini finché non gli diamo di più." Matteo says in a hurried tone and I almost laugh at him.
(Its about Santiago Delgado, he says he's not satisfied with the amount of gold he was given and is threatening some of our men until we give him more.)

That Spanish bastard was so desperate for what he can barely have. No wonder his mafia is falling apart.

" Dì a quel bastardo spagnolo che l'affare era di quaranta chilogrammi e non ne otterrà di più." I say. Who the fuck did he think he was?
( Tell that Spanish bastard the deal was 40kg and he won't be getting any more then that.)

" And what about the men?" Matteo says.

"Chiedi a un gruppo di andare a sparare al figlio di puttana, quindi la sua mafia è già rovinata comunque." I say but stop walking when I feel someone hit my arm with their shoulder.
( Get a group to go shoot the motherfucker then, his mafia is already ruined anyways)

Looking down,confused, with the phone still up to my ear I see Sofia walking by cluelessly until she freezes as if she's realized something.

I quickly say bye and hang up the phone, walking up behind her. She was probably only around 5'6 at the least.

"Were you following me?" I ask, leaning my head to the side slightly as I looked down at her from the back.

" I..I didn't know where to go so I followed you." She mutters and I get frustrated at her lack of eye contact all the time. She was always either looking at the floor or staring off into space like a fucking bug.

" Turn around." I say, and slowly Sofia turns around after a couple seconds of hesitation. Her lips slightly part when she notices our close distance and her large brown eyes look up at me, a hint of red painting her cheeks.

Fanculo (fuck)

" Put on your ring first. Then I'll get someone to show you around." I say, glancing at her bandage that had a bit of blood showing through now.

Sofia nods her head and all of a sudden kneels down to open her bag and take out her ring.

Clearing my throat at the awkward position I decide to move a couple of steps back and watch carefully as she dug to find the ring in her bag and gently put it on.

She was definitely different from the women I've slept with before. Confident, much more talkative then her, and had more mature faces.

Sofia on the other hand just looked like a fucking puppy with her big eyes that looked at me like those fucking dogs on the depressing dog adoption commercials.

" Your maid will be here soon. Stay here until she comes." I say after she stands up, and take one more glance at her before walking away and answering another call.

11:45pm

" So you're telling me your wife is home and you never introduced me to her yet? I'm offended, veramente." Matteo slurs, almost running into the wall of the club. ( truly)

I lean my head back as I finish the rest of my drink trying to ignore Matteo. He kept going on about how he wasn't drunk until he face planted in front of my face a while ago.

I left him there on the floor. Unfortunately, he found his way back

" Connor, we know your jealous that your wifey is going to fall for me as soon as she sees my beautiful face but it's rude to not introduce your best friend to your own wife!" Matteo groans, and passes out on the floor, a quiet laugh still escaping his mouth.

Rolling my eyes I kick his arm away from my foot and lean back in the seat, checking my phone.

I call Allison, Sofias maid.

" What is she doing?"

" She's dead asleep Mr. Agosti. After that dinner she just blacked out it must've been really good-!" I hang up the phone before she speaks anymore and sigh, looking down at Matteo to see him still passed out.

" Oh, how unfortunate" A tall woman with red hair says as she grabs my hand looking down at my ring. Her eyes trail up to mine, a mischievous look in them.

" Oh not for me, it'll be quiet unfortunate for your wife though." She whispers as she moves to straddle my lap but I push her off, an unnecessary scream coming from her. I dust off any diseases she might've put on me and don't give her a second glance as I sit back down.

" I can't believe you just-!"

" Get the fuck out." I mutter, downing another drink as I look down at my phone.

I wasn't that fucked up to go around with other women while I was engaged.

" Damn your fucking whipped as hell." Matteo grumbles from the floor, his hand raised up in a failed attempt to call for another drink.

I glare down at him, wondering why his ass was even talking.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

229K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...
141K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
170K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
66K 1.8K 21
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...