Bonten

Av Cesialy_

alltake Mer

0
1
2
3
4
Explanation
6
Note
7
8
9
10

5

2.5K 59 24
Av Cesialy_

TAKEMITCHI looked at the door as he felt a familiar thing about the woman.

Everything was familiar once they had met.

Have he forgotten someone?

It makes him quite confuse.

Did they knew eachother? Childhood friends?

Takemitchi felt like his mind was gonna blow because of alot of stuff keeps popping in his mind making him more confuse.

He pulled his hair as he rolled on his bead back and forth.

It was annoying to him that he is thinking alot.

Someone knocked on his door once again making him stop.

He thought that it would be ES so he opened it right away just to be welcome by a made who has a really revealing uniform.

"Here's your food" the maid coldly said as she pushed the tray on Takemichi's chest. Takemitchi was lucky the food didn't go to Kakuchos hoodie or else he would have strangled the rude maid.

"...." Takemitchi only stayed quite as he saw the maid pushing him in and going inside. He was itching to just strangle the woman but he wouldn't risk it.

The maid was now cleaning his room making him stare at her.

SHe didn't even ask for permission.

Takemitchi only stayed silent as he put the tray on his table.

He couldn't eat it since he was still full from what ES gave. It was more delicious than this.

The maid notice him not eating the food which made him annoyed for some reason.

"Fucking eat. You're wasting the food" Takemitchi was shock at what he said. His patience had already snapped but he still stopped himself.

Takemitchi looked at her coldly.

"No, im full" Takemitchi said as he picked up the tray and harshly pushed it to her.

The maid was shock when he pushed her out of the room and slammed the door on her face.

After that, inside Takemitchi was glaring at the door as before laying in his bed sighing for the 8th time.

Why would she even give him food when someone had already delivered it and even gave some warm company?

He layed in his bed again as he slowly drifted to sleep.

---←→---

Takemitchi had finally woken up from his sleep. I guess hes been sleeping for hours because it was already day time.

He sat up and got out of his bed as he headed outside of his room and he was welcomed by manjirou who scared the shut out him.

Why? Because we he opened the door he was standing there like a fucking statue.

He raised his brow at him but before he could even speak Manjirou had done it before him.

"Im giving you a mission. To earn out trust" Manjirou said as he walked towards the living room with Takemitchi following behind.

When they arrived. All members were in there sitting and talking to eachother.

They snapped there head towards them after hearing a sound making Takemitchi jolt.

He swear he heard a crack

Manjirou sat on the middle infront making all of the face him as he kept his serious expression just like everybody else.

"This mission is important so dont fuck it up, got it?" Manjirou said as he eyed Takemitchi who he can see is nervous.

"You're mission is to distract people and mostly the target"

"Who is a big fan of you" sanzu continued for his boss as he rolled his eyes.

"A fan?" Takemitchi was scared asf. He had encountered scary fans. But some are very nice but just the others aren't.

Takemitchi just nodded as Manjirou continued explaining and giving detail's.

"We're going. Now" manjirou ordered making Takemitchi groan in annoyance.

He went to his room and dressed up on whats in there. Looks like the maids had already prepared what he was supposed to wear.

He went out all handsome as the suit was too tight that it showed his small waist along with his curves.

The back had a very stylish hole but he was used to it. Because Takashi had made those type of things for him. But the guy was still asking him if it was comfortable or not. Because the if not he would make a new one.

The guys was distracted because of his pretty handsome appearance.

Everyone was stunned but when they heard Takemitchi speak they quickly snapped out of their thoughts.

"Shall we go?" Takemitchi said as he smiled. He couldn't wait any longer.

He wants to get out of their building and soon ran away.

Hes been missing for days and it was even on the news. But the bonten members probably didn't watch news so they don't have any idea that him missing for days is already in the news.

"Try escaping and you're dead. Along with your friends" manjirou threatened as he saw Takemitchi lost in thoughts.

Takemitchi stopped his thoughts once he heard the threat. The mentioning of his friends made his stomach twist.

He doesn't want them to get involve in his trouble that he got into.

But knowing them they would do the same as him. Die for eachother.

Takemitchi continued to follow them as they reached the lobby.

It was still the same. But he did see ES in there so it made him quite confuse again.

Everyone was bowing as they got out of the building and headed to one of the cars that is Infront.

He chose to be with kakucho and mucho since he liked their presence. Mucho was a quite one, while kakucho was the sweetest person he could have ever met and known in Bonten.

While the others took their own car.

The Haitani's together. Manjirou and Sanzu. And Kokonoi and Takeomi.

The whole ride was silent as the raven looked at the buildings and views the car had passed by. He remembered the place.

They stopped infront of a building. It was big and had a bunch of employees just by seeing it infront.

He got out of the car as the passerby's looked at us after seeing the luxurious cars.

Takemitchi's POV

We went in as the employees greeted us with a smile on their faces.

Luckily they didn't recognized me since i was wearing shades and a black mask covering my face.

The Bonten memebers stood right and left of me while Manjirou was next to me making me uncomfortable.

His presence was Enough to make me uncomfortable enough.

We sat on the couch in the waiting room as i sat on the middle.

We we're waiting for the target to come out but another person had appeared.

Fuck

This wasn't planned at all. We didn't expect for someone else to attend.

We were all shock but we didn't show it.

"Shuji, im glad to meet you again!" I greeted as u remembered the familiar person.

Everyone was shock. Ran who is beside me gripped my thighs as i tried to not pay attention to it.

"Darling! Didn't know you worked for Bonten now? What happened to the designer guy, hmm?" He asked as he man spreaded his legs more.

"No questions. Where's Mr. Tamura?" I asked as he got rid of his mask as he smiled at the tall man.

"Ahh~ you're still beautiful as always<3" Hanma said as his smile became more wide.

"Hes asking a question, Hanma" Rindou said as he glared at the latter who just chuckled at him making him annoyed.

"He was busy collecting stuff. So im gonna manage the deal for now" Hanma answered making me look directly in his eyes.

I knew he was lying. Just by seeing the slightly bruised and a little blood on his fist says so.

I smirked at him as i looked at his lips. It seems like he noticed it as he looked at in the eyes.

The tension between us was getting thicker, but it stopped when ran gripped my thighs more making me wince in pain.

"Let's start the deal shall we, darling?" I teased the others by calling him like that.

It seemed to work since everyones eyes were on me now.

I avoided their gaze as i continued to sort things out to Hanma.

"Can we talk? Alone?" I asked hanma as i saw his lips tugging into a grin as he looked at the others provoking them.

"Who told you to-" Manjirou was cutted off when i stood up and took hanmas hand.

I knew we looked like a couple but who cares?

I saw a glimpse of a mad kakucho making me chuckle. He sure is cute.

"So? Mind telling me why you are with those jerks?" Shuji asked as i looked around checking of one of them had followed us.

"Send Takashi a massage that i will be taking a vacation for i dont know how long!" I said as i panicked when i saw sanzu walking at the other side probably looking for us.

"Hmm? Alright. Becareful" shuji said as he leaned in closer to my face and gave me a peck in the lips.

What

The

Fuck

Just

Happened?

I was stunned as i didn't move from my spot. He had already left yet im still here processing what in the world just happened.

Blood rushed through my cheeks as the memory of him earlier came to my mind.

I looked around as i covered my blushing cheeks with my hands.

I went to the waiting room once again. All eyes were on me as i sat on the middle.

I waited for Mr. Tamura as i asked Shuji about it. And ofcourse he agreed. He couldn't say no to me anyway.

I stood up and bowed when i saw Mr. Tamura approaching us.

I cursed at my mind when the other members didn't bow along with me.

"Pleased to meet you Mr. Tamura!" I greeted as i reached my hand. We handshaked and sat on the sofa once again.

"Im Hanagaki Takemitchi. I would like to explain the benefits of our deal to go further. Is that alright with you?" I could see how Mr. Tamura's eyes widen as he heard my name.

He looked like he saw a bunch of gods and diamonds when i took off my shades and mask just to smile at him.

Soon everything was agreed just like the plan. Hanma was watching from afar as he kept simping at the model whos talking so professionally.

The man didn't wanna approach the raven even if he wanted too. Why? Because the bonten members kept there eyes on him like he will do something.

"You did a greate job" kakucho complimented him as the walked outside the building.

Take mo only smiled as an answer trying not to remember how he almost cried during the discussing.

Soon they were in bontens building. He heard some yellings and begging. Not in a lewd way though.

It was more of a brutal way. It was coming from a one certain room. He Haven't looked at it or even went inside of that room.

Why? Because none of them had ever said anything about it.

Takemitchi stared at the door where the noises was coming from.

He flinched when he heard a deep voice from behind that made him almost cream. 😏 From the hotness.

"Its better if you dont check that,love" a hand reached Takemitchi's shoulder as the man pats it making takemitchi fidget.

"I wasn't planning to" Takemitchi said as he walked to his room leaving the older haitani standing there.

"I- i think this is why im called a whore by my friends"

AUTHOR — REINI

OUR BABY BE SIMPIN FROM DEEP VOICES 😩

—HE A WHORE BC HE PROBABLY HAD FUCKED EVERY GUYS WITH DEEP VOICES 😩😩

—SANAOL MAY DEEP VOICE

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
603K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
351K 8K 199
[C O M P L E T E] Sharing some Takemichi Harem AU (on Twitter) & AO3 that I have found or read(*˘︶˘*).。*♡ ➡️STORIES ©® TO THE RIGHTFUL OWNER⬅️
70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! 💜💙✨👏