แดส สœแด‡ส€แด แด€แด„แด€แด…แด‡แดษชแด€: สแดแดœ, ษช แด€ษดแด…...

By akarirengoku_

a fanfiction... "๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฆ ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง... More

DESCRIPTION
PART 1
PART 2
PART 4
PART 5
PART 6
PART 7
PART 8
BONUS CHAPTER
PART 9
PART 10
PART 11
PART 12
BONUS CHAPTER

PART 3

227 5 0
By akarirengoku_

author's note: to anyone who's asking -- not that anyone is really askin -- Y/n's quirk is inspired by Kuriyama Mirai from Beyond the Boundary. thank you so much for reaching part 3.

Eraserhead x Y/n

"Part 3"

            I woke up to see a man beside me. Aizawa-sensei? I thought to myself as I slowly opened my eyes to see Mirio, Nejire and Amajiki. "Y/n, thank god!", Nejire said and smiled, tears falling from her face. "What happened?", I asked as I was trying to recall what had happened before I got here. Why do you care? I heard myself say that. You don't know how much I care about you, Y/n. I heard someone say that, too, but who? "We brought you some food, please eat", Amajiki pleaded, handing me a tray of food. Vegetables and Fruits included. "Aizawa-sensei had found you, collapsed on the floor. He immediately brought you here. Recovery Girl says you're fine to go as long as you eat and sleep", Mirio said and I sat up, my head resting on the wall. I held it, trying to remember what exactly had happened. I sighed and smiled as I started to eat, them talking about funny things so I wouldn't be able to remember about Hina. But I was thinking about her. I was still thinking about her.

            As soon as I had recovered my strength, they helped me go to my room, with Mirio carrying me on his back. "This is lame, totally lame", I groaned out of embarrassment. "It's not lame", Mirio commented, a smirk on his face. "It's embarrassing", Amajiki said, letting out a chuckle as Nejire burst out laughing. "Just put me down, I can walk. I'm not a baby", I covered my face with my hands, my cheeks heating up. "Fine, but if we get to your room", Mirio tightens his grip on my legs as they led me straight to my room. Nejire opened the door and they went out as soon as I was safe and sound. "Thank you guys", I grinned before they closed the door behind them.

            I laid down the bed, repeating and replaying every memory. You don't know how much I care about you, Y/n. He said that, when I collapsed to the ground. He whispered that to me. But what does he mean by that? As I continued replaying the exact order of my memories. I realized that I wasn't fully unconscious, and that I could still hear words, sentences being made. An exchange of conversation between Recovery Girl and Aizawa-sensei.

            "I know that look. I very well, know that look. Are you?"

            "Maybe I am, I don't know, anymore"

            "But she's a student"

"And yet, I don't seem to care"

"Careful with your decisions Eraserhead"

"I AM careful"

"How did it even happen? I never knew you to be such a romantic"

"It just kind of did and without my knowledge of how"

*sighs* "You do you, I'm sure you can handle every problem that comes your way"

I stared into the ceiling of my room.  Is Aizawa-sensei... in love with me? That was absurd to even think. I hissed at myself for even thinking that. But when I was thinking of him. I suddenly forgot my problems, my sorrows. I forgot about losing Hina. I felt some kind of relief in my bones and I was shocked to even say that. Was I falling in love, too? No, that's not possible and wrong. I'm 19 and he's 31, that's quite the age gap. But even so, age doesn't really matter, right? What was I thinking? Not only am I going crazy, I was also thinking of barbaric things.

I needed an answer as soon as possible, to satisfy my own curiosity and to stop thinking of such things about a teacher at my school. In order to get those answers, I went to his room, climbing onto the balcony and knocking on his glass sliding door. "What are you doing here?", he asked me as I stood, not even knowing why I was outside his balcony. He was wearing a black, v-neck long-sleeved shirt and a pair of pink pajamas that I find so cute. His hair was tied up with my hair tie. For a moment, I find him so hot and handsome. Snap out of it, Y/n. Stop being so stupid. I looked down, hiding my flustered cheeks. "Get in, it's cold outside", he said and I nodded, stepping inside his room. "What are you doing here?", he repeated his question as I turned to face him. "I... um- well-", my own mouth was failing me, making me stutter in front of him. "Look, if you're going to apologize, then I-", I took a deep breath. My hands were shaking, knowing that if I was wrong, I'd be embarrassing myself more and that would make me look someone looking for a fantasy, but if I was right, then I wouldn't know what to do. I cut him off, just before he could finish his sentence. "...'You don't know how much I care about you, Y/n'... You said that, right?", he looked at me, straight into my eyes, staring into my very soul. I could feel my stomach twist at the sight of him, looking at me. But I was nervous as he became silent. "And what if I did?", he spoke so bluntly, catching me off guard. I gasped at his response. He walks towards me and cupped my right cheek, sliding his fingers to my chin, making me look up to him.

"W-what?", my heart was pounding like crazy, I could feel my head exploding. "What if I said that? What would you have done?", he grazes his thumb in my bottom lip, his expression so serious. "I- I don't know", I replied. I really didn't know what I'd do if I was right. Not that I was ever wrong, but this was something that was out of my very grasp. It was something beyond my control. Was he really in love with me?

He let out a chuckle, gazing from my lips to my shining eyes that sparkled, as I look at him. "You don't know how much I care about you, Y/n", he repeated the words he said before and I felt like I was transported from hell, to my very own paradise. "From the moment you hugged me, I didn't know what came over, but it was something I never felt before, never before from anyone. It was like I had fallen in love with you and I never knew I was even capable of such a thing", his voice was soft, like a whisper as he said those words to me, his hands sliding against my soft hair. "It just happened and maybe it was because of the hug, but I highly doubt that, everyone hugs me even if I don't want to be hugged", he chuckled again, me losing my subconscious over his words. "I didn't know what came over me, but... you and I seemed-", he leaned towards my lips, adjusting his height, cupping both my cheeks. "Possible", he connected my lips to his and I just felt alive again. His lips feel so soft, so tender and sweet. I couldn't move; I was frozen in my place. As he deepened the kiss he had initiate, I felt my hands, gradually traveling atop his as I closed my eyes and kissed him back. This is wrong. I thought to myself. But it feels... possible. What a load of crap. It feels all too real.

He slips his tongue into my mouth, making contact with my own as we fight for dominance, which he clearly won. I got so mesmerized by the feeling that my own body moved on its own, my hands traveling to his waist, pulling him closer, into me. He pulls away, my lips being invaded by the cold air. He stared at me for a brief minute, as if to look at how beautiful of a gem I was. He smiled so softly, a smirk across his face as he looked down on me. My cheeks got flustered, eyes widening out of embarrassment. He laughed, a chuckle really. His right fist went to cover his mouth as he let out chuckles, making the cutest giggle. I stepped back from, unable to believe what I just saw. A laughter from his dead expression. I thought to myself. I stepped a few steps back and tilted my head, gazing into him and let out the brightest smile. He stared back at me and stopped from laughing, the moon had shown on him, making him a little invisible in my point of view, but no matter, because he was exquisite underneath it. "You are drop-dead gorgeous, Y/n", the smile was back, the smile that took notice of my being, my inner self. I gasped as I felt him pull at me, closer onto him as he embraced me.

It was a rather skeptical experience when I say that Aizawa-sensei, the very same teacher who sleeps in sleeping bags inside the classroom, who had the complexity of moody person, someone you couldn't quite figure out, said to me the most unbelievable thing. "Can you be... mine?", his voice sounded serious, not that it wasn't ever not serious before, but this time, it was a different serious. It was somewhat, beguiling of him to ask me such a thing. I paused for a moment, processing what he said, his hands resting on my back as he embraced me like a damaged doll. Maybe I was. He held me with such honor, such care that I cried, tears flowing out of my eyes. I covered my sounding cries as I let out an agreeing sound. "Mm", I said and buried my face on the crook of his neck. He let out the softest sigh, I could hear a smile creep in as he nuzzled into my hair, kissing the side of my head. He faced me, connecting once again his lips to mine. I deepened the kiss as I held onto his neck, pulling him towards me. We moved to the wall nearer to mine, in which he pinned me against it and let out a grunt sound as he lets go of the kiss, founding his way into my neck. I whimpered at the feeling of his soft lips against my bare skin, covering my mouth so I wouldn't make much noise that could wake anyone. He looks up at me, lifting my top slowly, asking for permission and I granted his request, lifting my hands up as he took my top off of me and cupped my breasts, leaving kisses in my cleavage. His hands grazed against my waist line as he bent down, kneeling as he left a mark on the side of my right waist. I leaned onto the wall, my hands on his head, massaging his scalp.

He went back up, my hair tie falling from his hair as he peered into my lips, his hair covering most of his face. I tucked strands of his hair behind his ear. He leaned into my touch, my palm. He grabbed it, gently and softly kisses it. I shut my eyes, cheeks flustered as I looked away, feeling a little overwhelmed with what was currently happening. "Y/n... look at me", he commanded, his voice still in usual tone, but added with a hint of affection. I turned to face him, eyes opening at a slow pace. He was inches away, a mere inch away and I gulped, feeling his breathing just atop my nose. "I want you", he kissed my nose. "I want you so much", he kissed my forehead. "Let me have you", he pecks my lips. My heart beats, a thousand miles per hour as I feel my own mind twisting into those bewitching words.

            "S-sensei", I called out. "Yo-you can have me", I glanced into his bed, not wanting to look at him directly in the eyes as he stared down at me like it was somewhat romantic. In a way, it was. He smiled as he remained standing in front of me and the wall, my back was currently pressed onto. His hands on my hips, my own on his biceps. He urged me to look at him once more, before grabbing my whole entire face, swallowing me whole, attaching his lips to mine, filled with ecstasy. He pulls away, a string of saliva connecting our tongues, him unclasping my bra in such a hurry and sucked on the right nipple, massaging this other. I was getting aroused and wet down in my area. I could feel his bulge growing between my legs as he continued to suck and lick, changing areas to give the other one, its fair treatment. I bit my lip, not letting any sounds out, not wanting anyone to walk into us doing lewd things to each other. I gripped on the back of his hair as he gave both my nipples the best feeling ever. I closed my eyes shut, whimpering.

            As he was done with them, he took of his shirt, pulled down and taking my pajamas off as well as his and grabbed his groin, rubbing it. I stared at his length and size. "S-sensei", I let out a breathy moan as he positioned himself just at my entrance as he lifted my leg and wrapped it around his hip. "I'm putting it in", he said, more like asked, looking for a confirmation. I nodded, as I rested my head on his shoulder, my hands on clinging into him, wrapped around his neck. He slowly pushes it in, kissing me immediately as I was about to moan loudly. I moaned inside his mouth, shaking. My whole body felt weak, but satisfied and in pure pleasure. Soon, my entrance adjusted to his size and he started to move with slow paces as he pulls away from the kiss, his hands on my ass. I covered my mouth. "Bite me", he said. I shot a look at him, confused. "That way, you'll make less sound", he winked and I knew what he meant.

            I just had to do something else, so I wouldn't have to be so loud. And so, I did what he told me to do. I kissed his neck, looking for his soft spot, his sensitive spot and sucked on it, biting him as I leave a mark. Should I be leaving a mark? He continued to thrust inside me, in and out, gradually thrusting faster. I accidentally bit on his neck a little too hard when I felt him pound into me with much strength. I moaned, but my moans were covered with my teeth on his skin. He groaned, in both pain and pleasure. I arched my back at the feeling, licking my lips, my own saliva dripping out of my mouth. Inhale, exhale, through my mouth as I tried closing it, but was unable to, due to the fact that I was having sex with a teacher who was in love with me and me, in falling for him. His thrust was rough, but a good kind of roughness. Our skin, bouncing off one another, my breasts included as he thrusts a little more into me, fast paces than before. I gritted my teeth, not letting out any sound, but as I was feeling my climax come to a stop, I had to be as loud as I needed. "S-sensei... I'm cumming", I stuttered as usual as I was being rammed. He said the same and pounded into me more. "F-faster", I manage to let out and he complied.

            He grabbed my face, kissing me as he pulled out, cum shooting on my belly, my own dripping out of me. We were both a panting mess after. I felt weak as ever, but I also felt rejoiced. He scooped me up and placed me on his bed. "Let me clean you up", he whispered and kissed my cheek. He got up, grabbed his clothes and clothed himself. He opened his closet, taking a few towels and cleaning up the cum mess. He went to the bathroom of his room, soaking the other towels with water, squeezing it to get the excess water out and went to me as I laid down on his bed, half asleep. He first cleaned the cum that was on my stomach. I winced at the cold contact, grabbing his arm as I closed my eyes, further shut. "Shh", he lulled me to sleep, as he continued to wipe the mess away. He spread my legs apart, wiping at my entrance. I tried not moving, but I was shaking. It was a little bit cold, not having his body warm me up. When he was finished, he grabbed my clothes and folded them, putting them aside the table and took out a baggy shirt out of his closet. He clothed me with it and pulled the blanket up, covering my body, feet to my neck. "Sleep, Y/n", he said and climbed onto the bed, embracing me and snuggling. He pulled me closer, my back facing him and his face on the back of my neck. "I- I wasn't even looking for any of this. I guess I can say... that I'm in love", he whispered before falling asleep as he heard me breathing softly, signifying that I was already asleep. No matter the consequences... but will I be able to live with each one?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 16K 148
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
24.9K 652 25
Y/N has been a hero for about one year now. And it's really not what she imagined it to be. She dislikes her job, she's not having a good time and p...
832K 22.2K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
184K 7.9K 25
โŒœ โ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐”๐˜ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž ๐”๐€? โž โŒŸ .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใ€€ใ€€ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ ใ€„ ๐—•...