Princess hearticorn

By Cute_writergirl

the world's creepiest princess this murderer is set to kill what will happen to her first victim and how did... More

chapter 1 alone in her chambers
chapter 2: the first blood

chapter 3 the reveal of the butler

1 1 0
By Cute_writergirl

After the 3 hours of sleep the princess ended up getting she heard cry's from her parents bedroom help help get the hospital we have a man stabbed in our room oh god David, he's dead! It was her mother crying oh David wake up the butler was stabbed David? Oh god we need to ambulances David's been shot! The princess was very puzzled shot she didn't shoot the king only stabbed the unfortunate butler who awoke that night. Wait didn't someone save her when she fell did someone follow her all the way? Did someone else shoot the king? Wee whoo wee whoo the ambulance was here and the king wheeled away with no pulse he was a hopeless case but who other then hearticorn had a motive to shoot her father? No one she knew would bother to be honest this was a real murder mystery ugh it made her mad enough to kill someone... Mother im just going for a stroll bye...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4M 356K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...
3.9K 618 13
අදුරෙන් උපන් ඔහුගෙ ආදරයේ වියරුව!
30.1M 660K 33
For months Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her - and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His f...
1.1M 36.7K 156
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.