๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ซ, ๐‰๐‰ | ๐‰๐‰ ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...

By wetandgushy32

๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜‘๐˜‘ (๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด) ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ... More

prologue.
01. getting my tits out.
02. wanna bet?
03. platonic concern.
04. boom, slap, the sound of my heart.
05. eve's tits.
06. trophy wife.
07. the bahamas
08. impotent children.
09. virgin mary.
10. a false positive.
11. amicably parting ways.
12. power in the wrong hands.
13. love.
14. alan.
16. ohhh we're halfway there!
17. kind regards.
18. wes' wet dream.
19. a-something.
20. an army of babies.
21. a ferret baby and a suicide.
22. suprise! i'm pregnant.
23. breaking news: jj still hasn't gotten his shit together.
24. a few fun facts.
25. you beg with your eyes.
26. twenty questions.
27. i got a text!
28. a dumpster fire.
29. chocolate and bagels.
30. otto is awkward for the first time.
31. mircowave meals.
32. liar, liar.
33. the prodigal's son.
34. fredrick maybank.
35. jj isn't good with feelings.
36. jj the biologist.
37. ottilie harrington.
38. otto/their spot
39. freddie's current father.
40. hello, uncle.
41. the grim reaper's field day.
42. let's role-play otto's funeral.
43. the ol' ball and chain.
epilogue.

15. get it sorted.

16.6K 373 119
By wetandgushy32

F I F T E E N
get it sorted.

JJ was a perfectly nice person, funny charismatic and easy on the eyes. But he was also quick to anger, impulsive and a little bit too much of a stoner.

He was exactly who you'd expect to accidently get a girl pregnant, and the exact person you'd expect not to stick around for the consequences of said accident.

When Otto checked the text she had sent JJ the following morning she saw it had been read.

He hadn't replied.

That was answer enough, no message was - in fact - a clear message.

He wanted no part, and that was okay. Otto told herself she didn't need him, that no father was better than a father who didn't want to be there.

She continued to hang out with Maria and Kie, she just didn't go to the Chateau; it was essentially JJ's house, and if he wanted nothing to do with her she wasn't going to show up to his house.

Otto - she would never admit this - missed him, she loved their playful banter, how they could insult each other, and that he begrudgingly made her laugh. It was taken away from her just like that, and what really sucked was that she had taken it away from herself.

Part of the reason she hadn't told him is that she didn't want things to change.

They had just begun to get better.

While she judged JJ, she didn't hate him. She thought about the fact she had the choice to keep the baby or not, surely he should too?

He got the choice, and he chose not to be apart of it.

Sitting in Otto's room Kie lied on her fluffy carpet, "I've got something to show you, come with?" She asked.

"Where is this thing?" Otto inquired, not wanting to go to the Chateau.

"It's a suprise."

"I hate supri--" Otto began to speak when Kie cut her off, "You really don't have a choice, either you walk out with me or I drag you out." Otto glared at her but she was getting a little sick of being stuck in her room so she agreed.

They got in Kie's car and Otto relaxed in the passenger seat, the afternoon sun beat down on the car so Otto closed her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest and got comfortable.

"Have you heard the rumours?" Kie asked.

Kie felt awful about the rumour that had made the rounds a little while ago, people still talked about it. They analysed the outfits Otto wore, to try and determine if she was hiding her body and if there was any bump. People claimed they saw her throwing up in the bathroom, and some people even said her tits looked bigger.

Kie thought it was all a load of bullshit, people in small towns really do anything for a bit of gossip.

They pull things out of thin air.

They simply made up a rumous about the new girl in town, she was already a hot topic so why not spice it up even further?

Feinging innocence Otto kept her eyes shut but furrowed her eyebrows. "About who?"

"You. People claim they saw you buying pregnancy tests, and it's snowballed from there."

Otto scoffed, "No offence, but people in small towns really love some gossip."

"Trust me, no offense taken. After last summer I fully understand the wrath of small town gossip." Kie thought back to the summer prior.

Otto hadn't put together all the pieces yet, their dead friends, all the call backs to the summer prior.

She also knew that if it was her she wouldn't want people prying on what seemed like a sore subject.

"It sucks. They will really run with anything."

If Kie was more observant she would've noticed that Otto never denied anything, she merely skimmed around it. Taking digs at the town and not straight up denyingit. She was good at lying but she tried not to do it unless necessary, and right now it was okay to simply skirt around the issue.

The car grinned to a halt, Otto opened her eyes.

She'd recognise the dilapidated house anywhere.

The one place she was trying avoid.

"You haven't been 'round in a while, I have no clue why. But this is what I wanted to show you because you have apparently forgotten about it!" She gestured to the house with a sarcastic grin.

Otto shut her eyes for a second, Kie really had no clue what she was doing.

She was trying to be nice, she wanted her friends together. She was trying her hardest to maintain unity but when she saw it slipping she couldn't help but pull stunts.

"I don't even think anyone's there." Kie lied.

Otto sighed, it wouldn't really matter if no one was there, she could make an apperance, stay for a bit and go home.

They rounded the corner to the house and Otto cringed when she heard chatter, "What happened to no one being here?" She stopped walking and glared at Kie.

"I said I don't think anyone's there. What's the issue?"

Otto just walked inside, she and JJ had pretended that nothing had happened before, they could just continue on like nothing bad ever happened.

When the door opened JJ looked up from Pope, the smile on his face dropped in an instant.

Otto's eyes drifted down to the can of beer he was holding  his grip tightened enough to bend the metal of the can. It didn't really take much force but his grip was tight never the less. It didn't even take five seconds before he stood up abruptly and stormed over to Otto, grabbing her arm he dragged her straight back out the door.

Everyone else was confused.

She stumbled behind him, her heart beating quickly.

Was he going to hurt her?

She hadn't thought he was the type but it was well established that she had a terrible habbit at picking out bad apples.

He stopped walking when they were far enough away where prying eyes would reach them.

"Is this a fucking joke? You think it's real funny do you, well it's not, it's not something to joke about!" He shouted  not even letting her get a word in.

"It's not a joke, I'm really pregnant and it really is your baby." Otto said calmly.

"We had sex months ago, how long have you known? And why the fuck haven't you sorted it out?" He wasn't thinking, his words were coming out and he couldn't stop them. Nor did he particularly want to stop them.

Otto was astounded, she could accept him wanting no part in the babies life, but trying to tell her what she should've done. Criticising her for something he deemed right, even if she clearly didn't want to.

He was waving his hands around, pointing at her aggressively and grabbing and his hair like he was going to pull it out.

"And how do you even know it's mine, it's not like you didn't sleep with other guys? It could be anyone's baby. You aren't ready to have a baby, your a fucking kid. If it even is my baby you need to get it taken out, I don't want a kid. And trust me, you do not want a kid with my genes."

He slowed down, still steeming.

Otto raised an eyebrow, "You done?" She asked, when he didn't answer she took it as a yes and turned around and walked away.

When she got back to the Chateau she walked inside, "I'm going home." She said shortly.

They all looked equal parts confused and concerned.

By all outer appearances JJ and Otto looked like the got along like a house on fire, sure Kie had some initial thoughts that maybe something had happened but those were long since quashed.

The pair were always laughing and joking with one another, you'd think they too were a couple.

JJ was uncharacteristically soft when he was around Otto, whether it was giving her his sunglasses or pushing the hammock without her even needing to ask.

No one could get a good read on Otto, but JJ seemed to know what she liked.

She liked not to be asked too many questions, you could ask some - as long as they weren't deep - and she'd answer but if you asked one to many she'd clam up.

She liked diet coke, not coke zero or any other coke-like drink. And it had to be cold.

She liked the hammock, and she liked to swing in the hammock.

She liked toast and butter, nothing else.

She liked clothes that swallowed her.

She liked to poke fun at people, although she only did it to people she liked, and JJ got the brunt of it.

He didn't know her through and through, but he knew her better than the rest of the group. That's why it was so shocking, it had gone from one extreme to the other, one second they got along like two peas in a pod and the next he is dragging her of the Chateau looking furious and she's walking back impassive and leaving.

"Give me one second to find my ke--"

"I'll walk. See you around."

Boy's are honestly disgusting. That's why I stan women.

Although some women are also gross.

But I think the percent of gross men is far greater than the percent of gross women.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 4.2K 38
ยซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐’๐š๐ฆ?ยป ยซ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ? ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ยป She had never told her secret to anyone, but maybe...
64.1K 1K 66
"๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ช๐™ข๐™ข๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™š ๐™—๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 48 11
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ i like that about us. nothing is ever complicated. โž &&. in which it's dangerous to fall in love with your best friend. JJ MAYBANK | OUTER B...
8.8K 230 27
- where ยก! โž a girl finds out that she is sick and hides it from the boy she loves. ใ€Ž Fem!oc x jj maybankใ€ แฐ acklescline