Bonten

By Cesialy_

alltake More

0
1
2
4
5
Explanation
6
Note
7
8
9
10

3

2.9K 75 43
By Cesialy_

TAKEMITCHI thought he was already falling but he was not.

He saw the buildings being upside down along with his shirt whos lifted.

He sighed as he looked up to his feet.

A hand was holding it. He looked at who was the owner of the arm but the face was not visible since it was getting covered by the edge of the rooftop.

He sighed once again.

———←→———

"What the fuck are you doing kakucho!?" Sanzu yelled as he saw how kakucho held the ravens foot to stop him from falling.

Everyone just stared at the scene in awe and shock.

"Kokonoi! I need a hand—" kakucho called for kokonoi who came running with him earlier because of the news.

Kokonoi quickly held the ravens foot and lifting it up with all of his strength.

"What the fuck are y'all doing!?" The cigarette lanky man yelled as he was confuse by their actions.

"Hes someone important to me!" Kakucho yelled as tears fall from his eyes slowly lifting the raven.

Everyone was shock. Kakucho had never cried infront of them.

Just, who the hell is that raven?

———←→———

I think my blood is going in my head Takemitchi said mentally as he stared blankly at the building infront of him.

He heard some yelling up there but he didn't hear them clearly.

Im sure im turning purple already Takemitchi closed his eyes as he felt himself getting lifted up slowly.

Am i heavy? What's taking them so long? Takemitchi sighed once again.

———←→———

The 2 managed to lift the raven safely.

The raven was now on the floor laying in there as the others stared at him.

"Is he dead?" The pink haired man said as he poked Takemitchi's cheeks.

"I was supposed to" Takemitchi said as he opened his eyes making the pink haired man jolt from the sudden movement.

Takemitchi sat up as he saw a bunch of mens surrounding him.

Thats when he was shock when someone suddenly hugged him out of the sudden.

"Why'd you do that? I missed you" the man mumbled in his ears as he hugged the rave tighter.

Takemitchi recognized this voice. He widen his eyes as he thought of the only person who had this voice.

Kaku....? He mentally asked himself.

The latter didn't let go of his body. Not until he pushed the man gently.

He looked at his face making him froze.

He thought the man has already died along with izana.

He didn't showed up anymore so he assumed that the man was dead.

He even cried for him. He didn't eat because he felt so miserable.

He couldn't get any sleep because nightmares will attack him along with the guilt that will always build up whenever he thought of kakucho who he thought died.

Takemitchi was stunned. He couldn't move his body nor speak. He tried to talk but no voice was getting out of his mouth.

He didn't even know that tears were now falling from his eyes after staring so long on Kakuchos red eyes.

(I made this offline so I didn't get to search whats the color of his eyes. I forgot too)

Kakucho quickly pulled him in his chest lettuce himself cry on it. Even though his chest my get wet from the ravens tears.

The others only looked at them. They were confuse, shock, and some doesn't care.

Its been hours and the others had gone to their own offices while both was still in the rooftop hugging.

Takemitchi had already fell asleep with his face on kakuchos chest.

Kakucho stood up as he carried the raven in a bridal style.

They went to the elevator and went to a specific floor where the other rooms are.

It was mostly everyone's room who is next to eachother or infront.

It was easy for them to be infront or next to eachother since an emergency might come or some enemies and polices might ambush them.

They reached there destination.

Thats when kakucho stopped and looked at the raven whos on his arms sleeping peacefully.

He was a beauty.

Kakucho didn't even know how many minutes he've been staring at the ravens face.

He was cutted on his thoughts when he heard a voice.

"You might as well take a picture. It will last longer"a white haired man said as he went inside to his own room leaving a flustered kakucho.

Kakucho finally moved as he went to his room.

He layed the raven on his bed as he covered him with a blanket. Putting him in a very comfortable position.

———←→———

TAKEMITCHI was woken up by the glimpse of the sun coming from an opened window.

He slowly opened his eyes as he blink multiple times trying to get used by the lighting.

He didn't recognize the room at all. That's why he panicked as he quickly sat up as got out of the bed.

He tripped on a wood making him fall on ground as he winced in pain.

"When did that get there!?" Takemitchi mumbled as he continued to curse at himself for not seeing it.

He was still on the floor since his toes had hurt after accidentally hitting it on the wood.

A man suddenly came running out of the bathroom making Takemitchi snap his head with a murderous glare.

His eyes softened as he saw a familiar figure.

Kakucho.

With a towel on his waist. His upper body visible as his abs were shining because of the droplets of water.

His hair was down.

He was bald though? I guess he grow it. Kinda attractive though Takemitchi talked mentally to his self as he admired the view making him look like a total creep.

But kakucho didn't mind that.

"What happened?" Kakucho asked as he saw Takemitchi on the floor while holding his feet.

"I stumbled, sorry to bother" Takemitchi said as he apologize while kakucho just shook his head and smiled.

"What am i doing here?" Takemitchi asked out of curiosity. He should be suppose to be dead or home if they want him to be gone.

"The other members doesn't trust you. So we made a decision to keep you lock up" Takemitchi widen his eyes as what kakucho had said. Out of anything he was okay in ANYTHING but being locked up wasn't.

He hated it the most. He would rather die that being locked up.

He cursed at himself before looking and floor as he stood up on his own feet.

"Dont worry. I wont let you get lock up in a kind of cell. Im gonna make sure to make you feel like you're home. Trust me, kay?" Kakucho assured as he went to Takemitchi and hugged him.

The raven widen his eyes as he felt warm in the latter's arm.

Dont get him wrong. He always felt warm around other former Toman members. He even once develop some feelings for them.

He just really like keeping it to himself.

Takemitchi hugged the man back as he muttered a small Thank you to him.

"Go wash up, im gonna get dressed up okay?" Kakucho said softly as Takemitchi only nodded and headed to the bathroom.

After a few minutes Takemitchi was now done and got out of the bathroom with a towel on his waist just like kakucho earlier.

It showed his flat stomach along with his small waist, milky skin along with a smooth skin.

Kakucho stopped himself from looking at his body even though he wanted it. He didn't want to anger the Raven or sees him as a pervert.

"Kaku? I-i dont have anything to wear..." Takemitchi stuttered as he was shy to ask for some clothes.

"I can buy some clothes—" before Takemitchi could finish his sentence he was cutted with sn answers making him look away.

"No. The others wont agree to it. Im sorry" Kakucho said as he ramage his closet looking for one of his small hoodies.

He throwed it towards Takemitchi who catched it pretty clearly.

He can see Takemitchi looking at the hoodie. He looks cute.

"This is big kaku.. i would look like a child in here" Takemitchi pouted as he wore the color nude hoodie.

( A COLOR! OKAY? COLOR!)

kakucho was shocked when the raven didn't even wore some pants.

"I need an underwear" Takemitchi said as he tried to get the towel off his waist but got stopped by a blushing kakucho with a widen eyes.

"S-stop! I will hand it to you in the bathroom! D-dress up in there!" Takemitchi was weirded out in the mans action.

"Okay.." he answered before eyeing the man from head to toe and going in the bathroom.

———←→———

Takemitchi was bored. He's been laying in kakuchos bed for hours doing nothing.

Heck they didn't even give him his phone nor anything to interact or distract himself with.

Kakucho was not with him either. The man had already leave after he finished dressing up.

He stood up and went towards the door. He held the door knob and twisted it. To his shock it was opened.

"Dont go outside okay? The other members might be there, they're dangerous"

He gulped as he remembered kakuchos warning.

He ignored his nervousness as he sneakly went out of the room. Trying not to make nay noise that anyone might hear.

"Who are you?" Takemitchi heard a voice in his back. It was rather familiar making him froze.

He turned around and saw the person he didn't wanna see.

Even the other was shock.

"Manjirou?"

"Takemitchi?"

They both called eachothers name as they froze and stared at eachothers dull eyes.

Author - REINI

—awww we don't have the "Takemitchy" anymore :((

— anyways this is unedited along with the other chapters because i did this when I didn't have any loadd.

—i hope you enjoyed the cliff hanger ( :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! 💜💙✨👏
1.8K 50 32
Helpnme
3.8K 44 23
haru is confused on feelings since hes grown up with all the guys in the swimming club and as they were all close haru met sousuke a new guy to swim...