Bonten

By Cesialy_

alltake More

0
1
3
4
5
Explanation
6
Note
7
8
9
10

2

3.1K 84 75
By Cesialy_

TAKEMITCHI stood at the door as everyones eyes was on him.

He just entered the building along with the 2 lanky mens.

Why are they staring like that? I know im pretty but like no need to stare at me like that! Im gonna melt... He mentally said as he tried to avoid everyone's eyes.

It seemed like they were workers of bonten.

He realized that polices couldn't find this building cause it looks like a normal workplace. It doesn't look like its a criminals building.

Both lanky mens continue to drag him towards the elevator.

The workers were following him with their eyes with a hint of pity in them.

"Isn't that Hanagaki Takemitchi? The famous model?" One of the workers whispered as they saw them inside the elevator and it closed.

"What is he doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious? He probably saw them doing something"

"poor Hanagaki-san... I actually adored him. Hes nice you know?"

Takemitchi stood at the back trying not to cry because of the silence.

It was awkward for him but he liked it this way. He can't talk right now.

Hes imagining on how the kokonoi guy looks like since he had saw them in the television.

And he found that man hot. Along with his money-

DING!

A sound was heard signaling them that they are in their destination.

Holy shit tell me im dreaming. I cant die yet! He said a he followed both of the lanky mans who's walking Infront of him.

Aren't someone suppose to be on my back? Like incase i run- Takemitchi quickly ran the other side making both mens cursed mentally as the ran after him.

"Stop! You really wanna die huh!?" Jellyfish haired man said as he continued to ran everywhere just to catch the raven.

"Dumbass! This is why im running-" Takemitchi was cutted of when he saw how fastly the jellyfish haired man was running while he was already panting.

He saw a big long desk. He got to the side as the jellyfish haired man was tryna catch him on the opposite side.

When the jellyfish haired man would go to the edge Takemitchi would run to the edge too.

Circling around the desk made the jellyfish haired man annoyed too while the toothpaste haired man only stared at them trying himself not to laugh.

"You're fucking annoying! Im gonna kill you!" Jellyfish haired man said as he climb at the table making Takemitchi curse and ran away from the table.

Takemitchi almost screamed when the toothpaste haired man pulled him.

"That's enough" Takemitchi quickly hide in his back when the jellyfish haired man approached already panting and raging in anger.

Takemitchi was avoiding the jellyfish haired mans hand as he tried to shield himself with the lanky mans body.

"That's enough rindou. Let's go and bring him to the other and get tortured" Takemitchi was scared when he saw how the jellyfish haired man grinned when he heard the lanky mans words.

He was continued to be drag like a fucking thing while the jellyfish haired man was glaring at him none-stop.

Finally they reached a door and the mens opened it. He was welcomed by the smell of sweat along with moans of womens.

He was throwed Infront making him see a lewd scene from every spot.

He turned back facial the both lanky mens.

MY POOR VIRGIN EYES, NOOHe mentally said as he saw naked women's along with a half naked mens.

Everyone stared as his back and stared at the both lanky mens confuse.

"He saw us torturing kiva" the jellyfish haired man said as he pointed at the raven who cursed at him silently.

Takemitchi haired some belt buckling noise making him sigh im relief. He could hear the womens whining on why'd they stop.

"Turn around" the toothpaste haired man ordered him making him obey.

He slowly turned back seeing every members staring at him.

He roamed his eyes and saw that there was no Manjirou on the sight making him kind of happy that he didn't see him.

He doesn't wanna see the guy. He growth hatred towards that man.

"Sanzu we want you to take care of him. He might snitch on us so torture him" the toothpaste haired man said.

"who the fuck are you to order me?" The pink haired mullet guy said clearly pissed.

"You dont want to make the boss upset do you? Im sure he will be upset if he find out that someone might snitch on us" Takemitchi stared at the scene.

He looked away and made an eye contact with one of the girls.

They were clearly glaring at eachothers for 30 minutes and the other mens noticed this.

When the woman saw it he quickly looked away along with Takemitchi who looked away too staring at something.

He was dragged once again.

"This bitches are ugly" he mumbled to himself who everyone clearly heard before he got out dragged out of the room.

Escape, escape fuck i gotta find a solution! He continued to yell at himself as he was continued to get drag.

The others were falling staring at him getting lost on his own thoughts.

They were now in the elevator. All of them.

Every members except for the hoes.

Takemitchi was quite when he saw the pink haired man pressed the highest floor which is probably the rooftop.

The building was about 50 floors.

The ride was quite until they reached the rooftop.

He was welcomed by the breeze of the wind. Along with the peaceful silence.

He wasn't new to this. He had always go to a very high building and go to there rooftops to relax and ease his thoughts whenever his trauma keeps coming back.

The trauma he had received when he was saving his friends.

He had always thought of jumping but he didn't wanna upset the others.

He didn't want them to be sad just because of him doing something stupid.

He was dragged once again as the others stopped to look at the scene.

They had did this alot of times and the raven was the only one who isn't screaming or begging.

Dont tell me he doesn't know what we're gonna do to him? Such a fool the jellyfish haired man mentally said as he scoffed.

He saw how the raven was getting dragged by the pink haired man named Sanzu.

He getting dragged on the edge as he stood there while the pink haired man just looked at him admiring his back and side view.

"Do you even have an idea what were about to do? You seem pretty chill about it. Shouldn't you be begging by now?" The toothpaste haired man asked and said. He was shock when he received a chuckle from the other.

———←→———

Takemitchi was standing in the edge as he looked at the sky and looked down to see a bunch of light caused by the buildings and vehicles.

He saw how small the people looks like from up there making him smile.

"Do you even have an idea what were about to do? You seem pretty chill about it. Shouldn't you be begging by now?" He heard someone say. He chuckled for some reason before saying —

"Ofcourse i do. Do you really find me that stupid?" He said as he looked back making them on guard as the pink haired man backed away looking at his figure.

"Are you really that suicidal?" The lanky cigarette man said as he let out a chuckle.

"Not really" Takemitchi plainly said.

"Do you want me to do the job for you?" Takemitchi asked them but he didn't receive any answers.

"I will take that as a yes then" Takemitchi said as he was about to fall backwards.

The door opened showing a man with a blind eye and a scar.

He saw Takemitchi already committing to fall.

He quickly ran towards him.

But the raven already fell backwards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236 69 15
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ.
1M 44.3K 61
"๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฒ. ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜." ๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ผ...
27.9K 379 17
Hi