Naruto The Uzumaki And Senju...

By NezutheRatGod

What if Naruto was a prodigy and was heir to two of the three most powerful clans in the elemental nations. N... More

Chapter 1. A Sad Day
Chapter 2. Kumo incident
Chapter 3. Meeting The Fox
Chapter 4. Training
Chapter 5. New Friends And Massacre
Chapter 6. Rage Of The Slug Princess
Chapter 7. Fire Daimyo
Chapter 8. Best Friend
Chapter 9. Another Uzumaki?
Chapter 10. Birthday And Summons
Chapter 11. Meeting Number 7
Chapter 12. Heading To Uzushiogakure
Chapter 13. Uzumaki Summons
Chapter 14. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 15. Heritage Revealed
Chapter 16. Team 11
Chapter 17. Going To The Land Of Iron
Chapter 18. Naruto Vs Mifune
Chapter 19. Spy In The Lair Of Snakes
Chapter 20. Council Meetings
Chapter 21. Working With Other Teams
Chapter 23. Zabuza
Chapter 24. Land Of Waves
Chapter 25. Battle Of The Bridge
Chapter 26. Returning To Konoha
Chapter 27. Mission To Suna
Chapter 28. Suna
Chapter 29. Preparing For The Chunin Exams
Chapter 30. Chunin Exams Begin
Chapter 31. Politics And The Forest Of Death
Chapter 32. Ending Of The Forest Of Death
Chapter 33. Preliminary Exams
Chapter 34. Training
Chapter 35. Chunin Exams First Rounds
Chapter 36. Naruto Vs Sasuke And Konoha Crush
Chapter 37. Battle Of The Kages
Chapter 38. Aftermath
Chapter 39. Promotion And Political Marriage
Chapter 40. Akatsuki

Chapter 22. Making Deals And Darkness

7.6K 182 79
By NezutheRatGod

Naruto was sitting in his fathers office studying Tayuyas curse seal and trying to find a way to remove it along with the soul that was in it without it killing her "hey Kurama you got any ideas?".

"I'd say use my chakra and destroy it but you'll still need a powerful seal to keep my chakra from destroying her body".

"Hm I see what you mean.. thanks though you might have helped me crack the code" said Naruto as we went back to trying to create a seal.

Kurama just grunted and went back to sleeping, he was dreaming about killing Madara and his entire clan.

Downstairs in the mansion Fuu was reading a book about the clan wars and next to her was Akane who was studying more on the anatomy of the human body.

They were enjoying the day off before they had to go on the mission tomorrow and they were all completely unaware of the person who entered the village except Naruto who sensed someone powerful enter it.

___

"Hmm well that's all the important paperwork done.. maybe I can finally get some training in" said Hiruzen who then made a Shadow clone to finish the rest of his paperwork. Thanks to Naruto showing him and Dragon the secret to beating it they were able to actually do stuff instead of sitting behind a desk all day, they also found out that 60% of the paperwork they did was actually meant for the advisors and other members of the council (mainly civilian) to do so they shoved it back on them.

Hiruzen was about to get up and go train when his secretary entered the room "Hokage-sama you have a guest who wishes to speak with you".

"Oh? And who may that be?" Said Hiruzen curiously.

"She said her name is Mei Terumi and she said she has very important information for the Hokage only".

"Very well send her in" said Hiruzen.

Hiruzen dismissed his clone and sat down in his desk and grabbed his pipe and put in some tobacco that Naruto got him from the land of Vegetables, he used the new seal which Naruto also did on his pipe which lit the tobacco in it with his chakra.

The door opened and a beautiful woman with green eyes, and ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. And looked to be in her mid to late twenties. She wore a long-sleeved, dark blue dress that falls just below the knees. It was closed at the front with a zipper, and is kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covers up to the upper part of her arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wears a mesh armour that covers slightly more of her upper body than her dress. She also wears a skirt in the same colour as her dress and, underneath those, mesh leggings reaching down over her knees.

"Hello Hokage-sama it's an honor to meet you" said Mei bowing her head in respect with Aoi doing the same.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Terumi-san so what is it you wished to talk about?" Said Hiruzen.

"Please just call me Mei, it makes things easier" she said as she sat down in the chair Infront of Hiruzen.

"Very well, so what is it you needed to talk to me about?" Said Hiruzen.

"I'll be frank, I'm the leader of the rebels in Kiri and I came here in hopes you could provide us some form of help even if it's just material and if the rebels win I promise you we'll do everything we can to pay you back in kindness and become your allies as well" said Mei.

Hiruzen looked at her for a moment and sighed as he leaned back "as much as I'd like to help you Mei-san I sadly can't because if word we're to get out I was helping you It'd bring a whole new list of problems.

Iwa would use this to give the loyalist of Kiri help and even though Konoha has a non aggression with Kumo the Raikage may see this as us trying to increase our power so he might step in and help the loyalists as well" said Hiruzen.

Mei nodded her head, she could completely understand his situation since if word got out that Konoha was helping them then it could lead to the fourth Shinobi war.

"I understand Hokage-sama but are you sure there's nothing you can do?" Asked Mei hoping she could at least get something.

"Neko get me Naruto" said Hiruzen.

A cat masked Anbu with purple hair appeared and nodded her head before she disappeared in a body flicker.

"Officially I can't but if you were to ask a clan for help that isn't officially apart of the village then that's a different story" said Hiruzen "but you'll have to convince him since your village was one of the villages that slaughtered his entire clan".

Mei started racking her brain and after a couple seconds she realized who he was talking about.

Just then Naruto appeared on Hiruzens window "what's up Hokage-sama?" Said Naruto showing respect since Hiruzen had a guest.

"Your just like your dad and grandpa and could never use the window Naruto-kun".

Naruto just gave him a foxy grin before he looked over at Mei and Aoi with a raised eyebrow.

"Naruto I'd like for you to meet Mei-san and she's the leader of the rebels in Kiri and she has a question for you".

"Hello Naruto-kun" said Mei with a smile "it's a pleasure to meet the son of the 4th Hokage and the Red Hot-Blooded Habanero".

"It's nice to meet ya as well so what's up?" Said Naruto as he sat down on the windowsill.

"I'd like to ask if you if you could possibly help my village, we are in a bloody civil war and are in desperate need of help. I already asked your Hokage but he said he can't help us officially but said you could" said Mei.

Naruto looked at her with an unreadable expression since he was remembering his mother's notes and it said that Kiri helped in the slaughter of his entire clan "so your asking me to help out the killers of my clan? The very same village that helped slaughter lots of innocent men, woman and children who didn't even help in the wars?".

At that Mei actually flinched since it was true. Uzushiogakure wasn't even involved in the war and only people who left on their own terms to help were involved in the war. Yet Iwa, Kumo, Kiri and several smaller villages all ganged up on them and slaughtered them to the last child.

"All I can do is offer my apologies" said Mei as she stood up and bowed deeply to him shocking Aoi "what my village did to your clan was truly atrocious and if I could I would change it so we never did and I promise you if you help us I'll do everything I can to make amends for what my village did to your family..".

She kept her eyes shut and felt someone touch her shoulder so she looked up and saw Naruto standing Infront of her with a smile.

"Just make amends for what you did and I'll forgive you and I'll help your village Mei-san".

"Thank you..".

"Hokage-sama me and Mei-san will head to my compound to speak about this further Incase a certain war hawk is lurking around" said Naruto.

"Very well".

Naruto gestured for her and Aoi to follow him and left the Tower passing a room where he saw Danzo and the other two advisors enter and close the door.

After a short walk through the village where they got lots of glances they finally arrived at the Uzumaki/Senju compound.

"Here put these on unless your in the mood to see how sadistic my great great grandma and granduncle we're with traps and seals" said Naruto.

Both Mei and Aoi didn't need to be told twice, they remember the story during the first Shinobi war about how Tobirama went on a month long gorilla warfare campaign on Iwa and was responsible for killing over 4 entire divisions with nothing but traps and seals.

They all entered the compound they saw Tsunade sitting on the couch teaching Akane more about medical Jutsu while Shizune was cooking dinner since it was her turn.

"Hey Bachan I have some guests" said Naruto catching her and the others attention.

"Who are you two?" Said Tsunade looking at them.

"Hello Tsunade-sama my name is Mei Terumi and it's an honor to meet one of the most powerful kunochi to ever live".

"My name is Aoi and I'm her bodyguard" said the man.

"I'm having a meeting with them so I'll be in my dad's office if you need me" said Naruto leading them up to his dad's office but now it was his.

It was a big room with bookshelves filled to the brim with books and had a large oak desk sitting by the window that was made by Hashirama when him and Tobirama used it for studying.

Naruto sat down in the chair and both Mei and Aoi sat across from him and he then placed his hand on the desk and the room glowed from the seals being activated.

"There now we can speak freely and no one can hear us unless I allow them to" said Naruto.

"That is a very useful seal, I wish I had something like that so it'll be easier and safer to have meetings without having to worry about spies" said Mei.

"It's a useful seal but it only makes it silent for the room your in so if one of your men is a spy then it's pointless" said Naruto.

"So it's a simple silencing seal?" Asked Aoi.

"Yes and no, it's the Uzumaki version so if someone is in the room that I don't want, it will make it that they cannot hear anything I say or anyone else" said Naruto "it was a creation from the 3rd Usukage when the Kaguya clan was trying to get spies in our clan".

"Yes if I remember correctly isn't your clan the reason why they were never able to recover during the clan wars since they killed 95% of them and left the survivors as a warning to what will happen if someone attacked your clan?" Said Mei.

"You know your history well Mei-san" said Naruto.

"In order to not repeat history you must never forget or hide it or else you'll be bound to repeat it" said Mei.

"Wise words, now let's get on to the meeting and just know what I can offer you will be very limited for obvious reasons" said Naruto.

"Yes I understand, what we really need is more medical supplies to heal our injured and weapons if possible along with food. I'm willing to negotiate of course" said Mei telling him what she'd like.

"Hmmm.. well I have been working on a seal that should be able to help with the medical area and for food that shouldn't be a problem, I can just send word to the Daimyo I need food and he'll help me out. Now for the medical supplies themselves and weapons that will be a little trickier given you need ninja grade weapons and medical supplies will raise some red flags" said Naruto.

"That's great! But what do you mean a seal that helps in the medical area?" Said Mei.

"Oh well since I'm a Jinchūriki I have natural healing thanks to him and I found a way to seal some of his chakra into a seal to use it's healing properties but the Bijuu chakra won't harm or kill the person. I made it so it can heal minor injuries" said Naruto only telling them about the type 1 and not the other ones that can heal anything but a severed limb.

"T-thats amazing... H-how much for them? Even if they can only heal minor injuries it could help save many of my soldiers lives?" Said Mei.

"Let's put it this way, we'll put the payment on hold until you win and your village is on its feet and don't worry I won't charge you an insane amount for the seals but each one will probably be around 3 C ranks" said Naruto.

Mei bit her lip at that, even though it was cheeper than she was expecting, it was still expensive especially since she'll need a massive amount but... It will help save her soldiers her lives.

"Deal.. now about the other things?" Asked Mei.

"For food I'll put in a massive order of food and get the Daimyo to sign off on it so he knows where a small chunk of his countries food went.

Now for weapons I'll go to ninja shops and order some and send them your way, do have any spots where I can drop them off at since they'll be in scrolls?" Said Naruto.

"I'll be sure to find a spot and send either Aoi or one of my other trusted ninja to you to let you know where" said Mei.

"Alright, also I'm willing to make seals for you, like explosive notes, prisoner scrolls, etc and those I can easily make in mass supply" said Naruto.

He was planning to start selling them in ninja shops and later today he has a meeting with dragon about being the Anbu's seal provider so that they won't have to pay the absurd amount they are paying. Plus all his seals will be of a much higher quality and last longer or be more powerful.

Mei smiled "thank you Naruto you have no idea how much this means to me and everyone who wishes for the bloodshed to end in Kiri".

"It's no problem" said Naruto who then made a Shadow clone and the clone disappeared "I have a clone coming with a bunch of explosive notes and over 3000 kunai for you to take before you leave".

Mei smiled and followed Naruto out of the office where a clone was standing and the clone handed her the scroll which she thanked and asked Naruto to escort her to the gates.

After a short walk they arrived at the gates "thank you once again Naruto and next time we meet I hope it won't be because of my buying weapons but on more peaceful terms".

"I hope so as well Mei-san" said Naruto.

Before she left she walked over and kissed his cheek as thanks and walked away with a small giggle seeing the look on his face.

"Wow.." said Naruto before he felt a chill down his spine and turned around and saw Akane and Fuu standing there with annoyed looks on their faces and tick marks.

Before he could say anything they both went into female Uzumaki mode and started beating him up and the other ninja nearby were to scared to save him since they still have nightmares of what Kushina would do.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elsewhere in the village in a private office sat Danzo and the other two advisors.

"It's not like you to call us this early Danzo so what is it you want?" Said Homura as he pushed his glasses up.

"I have ordered you two to come here because for my plan to work I'll need both of you since your both still useful" said Danzo.

"Which is?" Said Koharu.

"The Daimyo only has a few years left on his life, and his son is another incompetent fool so our country will continue to fall into despair."

"Then what do you plan to do?" Said Koharu.

"Hmph, isn't it obvious? I plan on ascending to the Daimyo position and steering not only the village but the country into a future of power" Said Danzo.

"The Daimyo? Only the ones who are descendants of the Founder of this country or married in can be named to such a position, something you don't have Danzo." Danzo huffed through his nose as he moved over to a picture on the wall as he placed his hand on it activating the seal.

"Allow me to introduce you to my solution." Danzo undid the seal on the wall, which allowed a hanging scroll to suddenly appear with Kanji written all over it "Or rather, let me introduce you to the Final Solution."

"The...Final Solution?" Danzo nodded as he began explaining everything that was written."My five-step plan for a better and stronger future. It all begins with eliminating everyone that is descended from the founder and installing myself as Daimyo."

"W-What!" The elders both screamed out as they looked at Danzo with disbelieving eyes "T-That's...!"

"Hmph, it's what? Treason? That argument was abandoned when the Daimyo made a close relationship with our weapon and is positioning him to be our next Hokage or be the Rokudaime".

"Even if you do all of that, there will be revolts in the streets! Outside of Konoha, there are mostly civilians, and they take orders directly from the Daimyo!" Yelled Homura with Koharu agreeing.

"Hmph, that plays into the third step. Once I'm in power, I will begin my cleansing of all the useless residents of this country Average civilians will be put in work camps and will supply the shinobi with food and resources without pay. While the men will spend all day tending to the fields, the women will be crafting new clothes and armor, while also continuously giving birth to the next generation. Once the men are too old to work and the women to old to supply the next generation, then they will be disposed of to save scraps that can be used to feed the others."

"...This plan of yours is exactly what was attempted in the legend of the Suki Clan, and it lead to their complete destruction!" Yelled Homura.

"While the Suki clan provided the groundwork, they had terrible execution and didn't have the power to enforce it. They also didn't have the next step, which is to ensure the entire next generation is loyal to nobody but the Country and Konoha Siblings will be forced to fight to the death at a young age, so they understand that loss is a must to ensure the country continues living."

"...And what is the Fifth Step Danzo?" Said Koharu almost scared what he'll say.

"The Fifth Step...Well, you two will lay the groundwork for that procedure by taking full control of the council until my puppet is placed in the Hokage position" said Danzo.

Before both Homura and Koharu could do anything two Root agents appeared behind them and pinned them to the floor.

Danzo turned around and revealed his eye showing Shisui's Mangekyō sharingan.

Both advisors stopped struggling as Danzo used his ability on them "soon all of Hi no Kuni then the rest of the elemental nations will be mine" he said letting a dark grin adorn his face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 5.2K 22
What if Minato And Kushina was alive? What if the Third Hokage Does The ripper death seal instead of Minato? What if naruto has two sisters - Mito an...
12.2K 307 10
Naruto Uzumaki, a boy hated by his village due to his burden of hosting the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox, gets attacked and nearly killed. However why if Na...
2.5K 55 9
Konohagakure, it's a place where legends are born. On the day of the nine tails attack the 4th hokage, the flash died a hero, but unknown to the rest...
39.5K 563 6
Naruto was Ignored By his Parents for His Jinchūriki siblings While He Held The Soul of the Beast. After Losing his Inheritence Becuase of a Prophecy...