Jungle (GxG)(Lesbian Story)

By taylenking

Maxim "The Nox" Nightingale, also known as Noxious is a competitive, untroubled and energetic fighter of the... More

♛ 1
♛ 2
♛ 3
♛ 4
♛ 5
♛ 6
♛ 7
♛ 8
♛ 9
♛ 10
♛ 11
♛ 12
♛ 13
♛ 14
♛ 15
♛ 16
♛ 18
♛ 19
♛ 20
♛ 21
♛ 22
♛ 23
♛ 24
♛ 25
♛ 26
♛ 27
♛ 28
♛ 29
♛ 30
♛ 31
♛ 32
♛ 33
♛ Epilogue

♛ 17

27.2K 1.1K 147
By taylenking

Maxim scheduled our date in two days since she needed time to think of something 'spectacular.' She really didn't need to do much. I was the one who needed to prove myself to her. Maxim already had me. I just needed her to fall for me. Even though I wasn't sure where the hell we were going or what to wear, I called my friends over the day of the date. I spent the whole day before stressing over where she was taking me, and whether or not she was still taking me on a date. She hadn't texted me or called me at all yesterday, but today I woke up to a 'good morning' text so I assumed everything was still in motion. Denim ransacked my closet as Kahlo played with the tunes on the stereo. Memphis was doing what she did best, smoking weed. The fragrance was tempting, but I didn't act on my temptation. "So, where is she taking you," Denim asked as he pulled out a dress that was hanging on a rack. "This is hideous," he said before throwing it in the trash.

I hit his shoulder harshly. "You f-cker, did you know how much that cost me!?" Reaching in the trash, I pulled out the dress and began straightening it out. "And I already told you, she's surprising me tonight. I don't know where the hell we're going. So, I was thinking I'd go with something casual but also a bit dressy."

"You paid for that," Denim asked, still on the topic of my 'hideous' dress. "Honey, that dress is a big fashion disaster. If you wear that anywhere, Fashion Police is going to be on your ass. Joan Rivers herself is going to rise up out of the grave to roast your white ass. An orange dress?! Really!? I know they say orange is the new black, but not in this case, honey. Throw that sh-t in the garbage where it belongs."

I huffed as I stared at the orange dress. It looked perfectly fine to me. I turned to Memphis to get her opinion. "Memphis, isn't this dress sexy?"

Memphis lit her third blunt as she looked up to stare at the dress. "It looks like Nickelodeon puked on it. If you're trying to attract her son then I think that's an excellent pick." I rolled my eyes at her and she shrugged. She could at least acted like she liked it.

"Well, I don't care what any of you say. I'm keeping it," I said as I put the dress back into my closet. I didn't even bother to get Kahlo's opinion, I knew she would do nothing but belittle my fashion sense just like the other two. "Just pick me out something, Denim. I know I sound desperate but I really want her to like me. She's used to Gloria who is absolutely gorgeous and glamorous. I have to step my game up."

"Don't stress it, Lavender. You're just as beautiful as Gloria. I mean, sure she may have more curves, bigger tits, longer hair, Maxim's heart and an adorable son but she still doesn't have sh-t on you," Kahlo said. How the hell was that going to help me? How did she not have sh-t on me when she had all of those things? "Okay, maybe that wasn't the best advice and maybe I contradicted myself, but don't worry. You're pretty and Maxim wouldn't have made you her fake girlfriend if she didn't think you were an upgrade in at least looks from Gloria." I guess she had a point. Why would Maxim downgrade for the media? In my eyes, I felt like Gloria looked better than me, but maybe in Maxim's eyes it was opposite.

"Okay, so we need something casual but can still pass for something a bit formal." Denim stepped back and stared at my closet. He looked as if he was doing math as he tried to calculate what I should wear. "Casual, but formal," he said to himself as he put his hands on his hips. I sighed in frustration as I took a seat on my bed beside Memphis.

"Maybe I should put this out before you get tempted," Memphis said as I eyed the rolled paper that was in her hand. She walked out of my room and Kahlo shook her head as she sat down beside me.

"What time is she coming to get you," Kahlo asked to get my mind off how bad I wanted to f-cking smoke. I shrugged my shoulders. Maxim could come and pick me up right now and I would be surprised. She hadn't given me any details on our date. "Spontaneous. She could pop up anytime, I like that." Kahlo nudged me with her elbow and gave me a wink which made me smile.

"I think this can do," Denim said as he held an outfit in his hands. In his hands, he had a sheer, floral lace dress with a V-neckline, and an exposed front zipper. The dress was white and pretty simple. In Denim's other hand, he held a black leather jacket with multiple zippers to wear over the dress. He really knew how to match something up. "Like it? Now, we just need to find some shoes. I was thinking some cute combat boots. That always looks a bit bold, and hipsterish with a dress." Denim grabbed a pair of boots and then looked at me. "Alright, and we'll put your hair up in a nice little bun and Kahlo can do the make-up. Sounds good?"

"That sounds amazing! Thank you so much, Denim!" I was a little bit too excited, and I ran up to give Denim a tight hug. He patted my back as he laughed.

"Okay, get off of me and get dressed before Maxim shows up to surprise you."

I had the best friends in the world. After getting dressed and getting my hair done by Denim, Kahlo did my make-up. As Kahlo did my make-up, Memphis kept me entertained as she danced to some rap song that was playing on the stereo with a cigarette hanging from her lip. "You're always smoking something," Denim told her as he snatched the cigarette out of Memphis's mouth. "F-ck around and be like one of those robotic bitches on those anti-smoking commercials." Kahlo and I laughed as Denim touched the middle of his neck. "Don't. Smoke," he mocked the lady that usually was on the television in a robotic voice. "You're going to get lung cancer and your dreadlocks are going to fall the f-ck out. You're going to be out here looking like a white Amber Rose." Memphis smacked her lips at Denim as he gave her a knowing look.

There was a knock on the door as soon as Kahlo had finished up my make-up. "I think that's your girl," Kahlo said. My stomach did somersaults as I gave an awkward smile. I was so nervous that I was smiling off instinct. "Hey, you'll do fine. You look beautiful," Kahlo reassured me.

"Go knock her dead," Denim encouraged with a white smile. Memphis patted my back as I stood up. A genuine smile came across my face as I stared at my loving friends. "Why are you looking at us!? Go to the damn door!" I laughed before running over to the front door. Opening the door, I was surprise and disappointed to not see Maxim. Instead, there was a man in a crisp suit. He was holding bright red flowers, a note and a set of car keys.

"Good evening, ma'am. I've been sent by Maxim Nightingale. These flowers, this note, and these keys are for your taking. Maxim is waiting to see you." The man handed me the items before giving me a smile. "Have a romantic evening with Miss Nightingale." He bowed and walked away elegantly. Of course, my friends were behind me watching everything.

"Open the f-cking note," Kahlo yelled as she took the flowers to put them in water. I fumbled to open the note with my trembling fingers. Memphis and Denim were staring over my shoulder and soon Kahlo came back to accompany them. In typed, cursive writing the note read:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Take my keys,

And meet me at this location.

Sorry, I suck at rhyming. :(

- Maxim

I rolled my eyes as I laughed and read the location that was at the bottom of the page. The address seemed a bit foreign to me. Where the hell was this? "Do you guys know where this may be?" My friends examined the address, but none of them knew where the hell it was.

"Sounds somewhere rich," Memphis said with a shrug.

"Thanks for the help," I said sarcastically. "I'm sure it's some five star restaurant and I look like this."

"Just go," Denim urged me as he pushed me out of the door. "Matter of fact, we'll go out with you to see what car she's letting you drive." My friends and I exited my apartment and took the elevator downstairs. Rose petals were on the lobby floor which were peculiar. They led outside the entrance. "I think these are for you, girl," Denim said as he advised me to follow the petals. Wow, Maxim really could be romantic. I followed the petals outside and into the parking lot.

"Isn't this considered littering," Memphis asked.

"Shut up, tree hugger," Kahlo yelled. "Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean you're one with the earth, plus they're flower petals, dumbass, not soda cans! It's not like it's affecting the environment." Memphis pushed Kahlo since she didn't have a verbal comeback. They began play fighting as we walked. I shook my head as I looked down at the flower petals, finally they came to a stop and I looked up. In front of me was a red sports car. I didn't even know the name of the car but it was beautiful. To be honest, I didn't want to get in the car in fear of crashing it. The thing looked as if it could go the speed of light. "Damn, she's letting you drive the Audi," Kahlo declared. Aah, an Audi. That's what it is.

I hit the button to unlock the door and the lights of the car came on, making it look even more extravagant. Wow, I couldn't believe Maxim actually trusted me with this. My friends walked around and inspected the car with awe before I got in. There was no more time to talk and lollygag. I had left Maxim waiting for too long and there was no telling how long it'd take me to get to her destination. "Well, I'll tell you guys how it goes," I said as I started up the car.

"Oh, I'm so proud of our Lavender," Kahlo said as she wrapped her arms around both Memphis and Denim. "She's finally settling down."

"Her thot days are over," Denim added.

I rolled my eyes at all three of them. "Yeah, whatever. Eat my dust, losers." I buckled myself up and then wasted no time to zoom off. Damn, this thing could go. I was such in a hurry that I forgot to put the destination in my phone's navigation system. I was about to grab my phone but then I heard the car talk.

"Take the next right in three miles."

Convenient.

-

It took no more than twenty minutes to arrive where Maxim was supposedly located. Memphis was right. It was around the wealthy district of Manhattan. The address took me to a skyscraper that looked to be for apartments and penthouses. It was similar to Maxim's penthouse building, but it wasn't the same one. I parked out front where a bunch of men in tuxedos were waiting around. One rushed to my door and opened the door for me. I thanked the handsome man in the suit, and in exchange he handed me a paper. "From Miss Nightingale, ma'am." Damn, Maxim really had this planned to a tee. The valet drove off with the car as I opened up the note.

Now that you're here,
Come see me in my penthouse,
Come to the top floor,
And push open the door

- Maxim

Wow, she really sucked at poetry. It was cute although. She may hadn't been a poet but she was one hell of a fighter, dancer and lover. I inserted the note into my leather jacket's pocket and entered the building. Once again, there was rose petals. This time they led to the elevator. I got on, and pushed the top floor. My hands were shaking and I kept pacing around in the elevator in my lonesome. I couldn't wait to see Maxim. I couldn't wait to see what she was wearing, to smell what fragrance she sprayed on her fabulous body and how she had her crazy-looking hair.

The elevator dinged and my stomach flipped. My heart fluttered. I swallowed hard before forcing myself to walk out of the elevator before the doors closed on me. Slowly, I made my way towards the door. The note said to push it open, so I did exactly that. Music was playing faintly and softly. Romantic jazz. I closed the door lightly as I looked over the place. There was huge black, grand piano, luxurious modern, furniture and a bunch of chic paintings. I walked towards the music and it led me into a kitchen. Maxim was standing over the stove. She nodded her head to the saxophone that was playing adorably. Her style was formal, yet could still be considered casual like mine. A red blazer with a plain gray shirt under with black, ripped jeans. "Hi," I managed to say over the music. Whatever Maxim was cooking smelled wonderful. It smelled like an Italian cuisine.

The girl wasn't even startled by my voice. She turned to face me and gave me a huge smile. "Good evening, gorgeous. Have a seat," she said as she pointed towards a bar stool that was behind an island counter. A stupid grin played on my face as I obeyed her. Well, here goes nothing.
-

And the date begins.

Do you think it's going to go by well?

Check out my new story Wild Thing, which will be written with this story also continuing of course. The trailer is in the media and the first chapter is up. Leave a comment on the story and tell me what you think. Please watch the trailer, it took days and it's pretty good. Thanks for all the support. x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 353 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
1K 65 48
Ages 14+ (lesbian concepts and some profanity) This is not your everyday love story, okay? It's not a chick flick either. The events and themes withi...
17.4K 825 30
So I continue, "You said the places I picked were the equivalent to puff pieces right?" She nods. So I ask, "Well aren't yours too?" She stops in her...
17.1K 462 23
I'm going to be editing this story soon look out for the new updates!!!!- 01/19/24