Joseph Quinn and characters i...

By joekeeryswife1

this is the 4th time i've tried to create this bookπŸ˜ƒ send requests xx joseph quinn and characters imagines (... More

welcome!!
birth - j.q
comic con - j.q
day in the life - j.q
sick - j.q
homesick - j.q
late nights - j.q
co-parents - j.q
infertile - j.q
co-parents 2 - j.q
"get out!" - j.q
infertile 2 - j.q
"you left me!" - j.q
infertile 3 - j.q
mornings - j.q
ballerina - e.m
out of love - e.m
stubbornness - j.q
falls - j.q
just a best friend - e.m
just a best friend 2 - e.m
smashed - t.g
meeting her - j.q
infertile 4- j.q
break up? - j.q
out of love 2 - e.m
fathers day - j.q
"oh god" - j.q
day in the life 2 - j.q
exposed - j.q
exposed 2 - j.q
bets - e.m
nursery teacher - j.q
I'm a Celebrity- j.q
bad day - e.m
nursery teacher 2 - j.q
nursery teacher 3 - j.q
clingy girlfriend - e.m
step dad- e.m
happy new year!
little family - e.m
100k views 😳
deadbeat dad - e.m
rockstar lifestyle - e.m
dad duties - e.m
nursery teacher 4 - j.q
for you, for her - e.m

step mum - j.q

4K 75 38
By joekeeryswife1

hey queens, how is everyone? i thought of this concept and i went everyone is gonna love this but now i'm writing it i'm not to sure how you'll feel about it but anyone dad!Joseph stepmom!y/n. that's it. CAN I JUST SAY I SEE JOSEPH AS A GIRL DAD? anyways, probably has a lot of mistakes, probably makes no sense but oh well, enjoy queens x

you and Joseph had been together for a year and a few months and it had been the best year of your life. you'd never felt the feelings you had for Joseph in any other relationship you had been in. you and Joseph recently moved in together to a three bedroom house for you and him and his two kids from a previous relationship, Esme who was 4 and Tilly who had just turned one. yes, you and Joseph had been together for the whole time she was born. Amanda, Joseph's ex and him had broken up when she was six months pregnant.

obviously the situation wasn't ideal as Amanda hated you and you didn't want to impose on the family. you found out Joseph had kids three months into your relationship and you honestly didn't mind. you met them six months ago and they were a little shy at first, especially Esme, but you didn't mind. it would take time for them to get used to it and you didn't want the pressure them into liking you. whenever Joseph would have the girls over, you always made the conscious decision to leave Joseph with them, allowing them to bond like a normal family. well, you usually left them alone but since moving into your new house, they would stay over for the weekend, meaning you'd be there with Joseph.

you'd never want to take away the title from Amanda and you were happy the two girls had an amazing mother. no matter how much Amanda hated you, you always knew she was a great mum by the way the Esme spoke when you were around. she always used her manners and she was just all around a very sweet girl, same with Tilly. it was a Friday evening, the girls would be staying around for the third weekend since moving into your house and you were quite nervous. you usually went out but you had just gotten used to them staying around and you being there with Joseph.

you were waiting for Joseph to arrive home with the girls. you were making dino nuggets, chips and veggies for dinner as requested by Esme when Joseph phoned you earlier. you heard the door open and little footsteps run into the kitchen and then a small head peer around the corner of the kitchen island. you smiled and saw Joseph enter with a tired Tilly in his arms. "i can see you Esme" you joked, making her giggle loudly before running toward you, he face crushing into your leg.

you let your hand fall and run through her curly locks before bending down. "the dino nuggets are in the over" you whispered, tucking a piece of her hair behind her ear. you watched as her eyes lit up and she smiled, making you smile back at her. you stood up, seeing Joseph walk around the counter. "hi Tilly" you said, stroking her cheek softly, making her blush. she showed you a bright grin, her few baby teeth showing as she let her face fall to Joseph's chest making your heart swell as he tickled her slightly, making her giggle loudly.

you loved watching Joseph interact with his kids, there was just something about it that made your love for him grow. he gave you a quick kiss on the cheek before walking out the kitchen to go find Esme, usually she was in her room playing with the dolls she had here so that's where you knew Joseph would check first. on the weekends when the girls would stay, Amanda would pick them up on Sunday afternoon. with her, you had no idea why she hated you so much. maybe it was because you were with Joseph? maybe it was jealousy? you had no idea but to assume.

once dinner was ready, you called everyone down to the dinner table where everyone's food was already at the table, Tilly's cut up on a small plate on her high chair table. you watched as Joseph helped Tilly into her high chair and as Esme got into the seat next to Joseph. you sat down next to Tillys high chair, listening to Joseph's and Esme's conversation. "and then we went to see nanny and she got a new dog called Rags. he's so cute" she gushed, thinking of the tiny puppy. you smiled as you listened, for a four year old, she was very intelligent. she understood things that some kids her age wouldn't and it was honestly fascinating listen to her speak.

"well that's cute, what dog is he?" Joseph asked, looking at his daughter. she stopped and thought for a moment, trying to recall what her mum had called the dog. "sausage? i'm not sure" she said, the name not coming into her head. "a sausage dog? was it a miniature one or a normal one?" he asked, smiling at her. "normal one i think. it's so small though daddy, like this big" she said, showing the size of the dog with her hands.

"well that is pretty tiny, what colour was it?" you asked, breaking your silence as you wanted to know more about this dog. "he was ginger, oh y/n he was so cute. when mummy comes on sunday i'll get her to show you a picture" she said, getting all excited about the thought of you seeing the dog. "i'll look forward to it" you said, smiling at her. you knew that wouldn't happen, Amanda would freak out before letting you see that dog. you continued eating in silence, listening to Esme speak about her week with her mum before she brought up something that would made it a bit awkward.

"daddy, why did you and mummy break up? i miss when you stayed at home with us." she said, looking up at Joseph. he choked on his drink as she said this and your eyes widened before a sad expression spread across your face. you looked down at your plate, feeling uncomfortable. you knew she hadn't meant to make you feel bad, she was only four, but the thoughts came rushing through your brain. she didn't like you and Joseph together. she wanted her old family back. Joseph coughed and looked at you, seeing you staring down at your plate. he felt bad. he hated that things couldn't be different but he knew you knew she didn't mean it.

"Es, sweetheart, me and mummy aren't getting back together, ever. i don't love your mummy anymore" he said honestly, making her look up at him with a sad expression. she nodded and looked down at her lap before getting up from the table and walking to her bedroom. you looked up from your plate when you heard her bedroom door close. "you should go talk to her" you said to Joseph, giving him a small smile. he sighed, feeling bad about how the situation is making you feel. he stood up once he saw you standing up and walked to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"you know she doesn't mean it" he said, looking into your eyes as he spoke. you nodded your head and lent in to kiss him. "i know, it's okay, she's only four. she just doesn't understand us yet" you said, kissing him again. "now go talk to her. i'd hate it if she was up there crying. i'll take care of Tilly" you said, unwrapping his arms from his waist as you jokingly pushed him toward the stairs, making him laugh. he walked up the stairs, and you walked back to where Tilly was. "hello sweetheart" you said, seeing her finished with her food. you picked her up and walked to the living room where her small play pen was. it was filled with toys and plastic balls that she loved to chew on.

you didn't want to shout up but you needed to know if you could leave Tilly alone for a few minutes so you could do the washing up. "Joey, can i leave her in the play pen for a minute whilst i clean up?" you asked, hearing him shout down a small 'of course'. you collected the plates from the table and walked to the kitchen where you put them in the sink to wash up. Joseph was in Esme's room, hand on her back as she cried softly to him. "i just miss you" she sobbed, his heart clenching as he heard her say those words. "i know sweetheart but me and mummy won't be getting back together. i'm with y/n now. do you not like her?" he asked, feeling anxious as he asked this. he didn't want his kids to hate you, that was the one thing he was worried about when he started dating again.

"i like her daddy. i just- i just miss you" she said, sobbing harder into his neck. his hand moved up and down her back softly as he tried to comfort her. he felt relieved when he heard she did in fact like you but she just missed him. "i'm right here love, i'm not going anywhere. how about we start seeing each other during the week as well as on the weekends hmm? would that make you feel better?" he asked, her head moving out of his neck. he watched as she nodded and rubbed her eye with her closed fist.

he lent in and kissed her cheek, wiping the tears off her cheeks as she finally calmed down. "you wanna go watch a film before bed?" he asked, seeing her teary eyes light up slightly. "yes. can we watch Mulan?" she asked. Mulan was definitely her favourite finest film, she even had a teddy Mushu which she loved. "of course baby, let's go come on" he said, taking ahold of her hand as they walked down the stairs, seeing you sat on the sofa with a snoring Tilly on your chest as you watched some random show which was on the tv. "hi Es, you okay?" you asked, seeing her sit next to you on the sofa.

she nodded her head and watched as Joseph sat next to her. "urm y/n. would you mind if we watched Mulan?" she asked, making you smile at her shyness. "of course, Joseph could you change it? i don't want to disturb Tilly" you said, stroking the nape of her neck, playing with the baby hairs. he nodded and grabbed the remote, changing it over to disney+ where Mulan was. you all watched Mulan and listened as Esme sang the songs quietly throughout, making your heart swell, she had a beautiful voice.

-

Sunday rolled around quicker than you expected, you and Joseph were waiting for Amanda to come pick up the girls. he was upstairs with both Tilly and Esme when the door bell finally rang. you took a deep breath before walking to the door, opening it with a smile on your face. "hi, it's nice to see you" you said, trying to be as nice as you could, trying to ignore the filthy stare she gave you. "yeah whatever. where's the girls?" she asked, making your smile falter a bit. "oh urm they're upstairs, come in i'll go get them" you said, moving to the side to let her in.

she walked into the house for the first time, looking around as she saw the photos of you and Joseph scattered around. she walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, still looking around. "can i get you anything?" you asked, just before you were about to go tell Joseph Amanda was here. she shook her head and looked at her phone, allowing you to go get Joseph and the girls. before you walked up the stairs, you heard her talking on the phone quite loudly. "no it's awful, such an ugly house. she doesn't look any better either, a lot worse" Amanda said, making your heart drop. now you weren't one for some stupid comment to effect you but hearing it from her just made you feel bad about yourself.

you shook it off, not wanting to show Joseph and the girls that you were now upset. you walked up the stairs and into Esme's bedroom where they were all playing. "your mums here, she's in the living room" you said, seeing her smile grow wide as she dropped her dolls and ran past you to go see her mum. "be careful" you said nicely, seeing her almost fall down the stairs from how fast she ran. "you invited her in?" Joseph asked, shocked that you allowed her in here. "oh yeah i did. i only did it because i would feel bad if i closed the door in her face to come get you guys" you said honestly, seeing him pick up Tilly. "i'll get their bags" you said, walking to Esme's bed where both girls bags sat.

"thank you" he said, walking out the bedroom before you. you both walked down the stairs and into the living room where you saw Esme sitting with Amanda. Esme saw you come into the room and immediately got off of her mum, walking to wrap her arms around your leg. "thank you for doing my hair y/n. i wish you could do my hair every day" she said sweetly, you smiled down to her and ran your fingers gently over the two french plaits you'd done for her earlier. "you're very welcome sweetheart" you said, kneeling down to give her a hug goodbye.

Amanda saw red once she saw you give Esme a small kiss on the cheek. she looked at it like it was the worse possible thing you could ever do. once you stood up, that's when she started. "i've had enough of and i'm honestly not comfortable with you around my kids y/n. you're doing her hair now and kissing her on the cheek like you've known her her whole life? well guess what, you haven't. you'll be nothing but Joseph's girlfriend to her and she'll never like you like she loves me. you'll never be me and you'll never be a mother to my kids. now in future, don't hug my kids, don't kiss my kids and dont do Esme's hair. you aren't her mum and you never will be so back off. they're here to see Joseph not you. and don't you ever tell her what to do, i heard you tell her to be careful and it was so rude of you to do so. now back off, no one wants you here" she practically shouted, making your face turn red from embarrassment. it was like you were back in school being shouted at for talking whilst a teacher was. she knew how to make you feel under appreciated and she'd just done it in front of everyone.

Joseph looked at her shocked. how could she say something like that to someone who only showed her respect and kindness? "hey, don't talk to her like that, she's done nothing wrong Amanda? she only told Esme to be careful because she almost fell down the stairs coming to see you. and she did Esme's hair because i can't plait it and she asked for them so yeah,  so what, she did her hair. stop acting like she's doing things wrong when she's not-" he started. you hated that you may have caused this issue between them so you spoke up. "enough. it's okay. i shouldn't have told her what to do and i'm sorry i did her hair. and i'm sorry for anything else i've done to you Amanda. i really didn't mean to come across as rude, now if you excuse me, i have uhh, somewhere to be" you said, still feeling embarrassed that she shouted at you like that.

you felt everyone's eyes on you as you turned your back and walked out of the living room to the front door. you grabbed your keys from the side and walked out, hearing Joseph's pleads for you to come back. you had tears rolling down your face as you got into your car and drove off to anywhere, anywhere away from the confrontation. "see what you've done? well done Amanda, making someone feel miserable per usual. you have no idea how much y/n does for the girls. she has so much love for them and you've just embarrassed her like that. what was your point? she's done nothing but be kind toward you and you've thrown it back in her face. she doesn't want to be their mum, she's always said she'd never want to take that away from you so how dare you treat my girlfriend like that." he said, making Amanda look down at Esme who had a scared expression on her face.

"daddy where did y/n go?" Esme asked, her arm tugging on his t-shirt, getting him to look down at her. Joseph sighed and look down at Esme. "i have no idea sweetheart, she'll be back soon" he said, smiling softly at her. Amanda looked shocked at Joseph's outburst. "you must really love her" Amanda said, making Joseph look at her, confused expression on his face. "of course i love her, why do you think i moved in with her?" he said, confused at what she was getting at. "remember Joseph, you loved me once too. we had the perfect family and the most beautiful house and compared to this, what we had was so much better." she said, was she seriously still going on?

"oh my god Amanda. one, our relationship was far from perfect and two, y/n is one of the best thins to ever happen to me. i wish every single day that i had these kids with her instead of you. now get out seriously, you've made my girlfriend leave her own home because you embarrassed her, now leave." he said, anger filling him. he knelt down to Esme, seeing her upset expression on her face. "is y/n okay daddy? she didn't say a proper goodbye" she said, the air was filled with anger and confusion. "y/n is fine sweetheart okay? when you come next weekend, she'll be here okay? and you guys can watch Mulan and she can plait you hair how does that sound?" he said, tickling her side softly, trying to make her laugh. she let out a small giggle and wrapped her arms around his neck. he kissed her cheek softly before letting go, allowing her to walk to Amanda to leave. once they'd left, he was sat around calling you and messaging you, hoping you'd be home soon.

-

after a few hours, you finally arrived home seeing Amanda's car was thankfully not in the driveway. you unlocked the front door and heard Joseph running towards the front door. as soon as he saw you he wrapped his arms around you, pulling you in for a tight hug. "god i was so worried, i'm so sorry y/n. i didn't know she was gonna do that" he said, kissing your temple. you let your head fall into his neck before you allowed silent tears to fall.

"Joseph i just don't understand. i've been so nice to her and she's so mean. when she walked in she went straight on her phone and called someone, she said that i looked worse than before and that the house was ugly. i just don't know what i can do for her to like me" you sobbed, the embarrassment from earlier filling your body.

"hey stop that. she knows nothing about you sweetheart and you shouldn't listen to her. the house is lovely and you are so beautiful. she's only saying it because she's jealous. now, please don't cry over her, she's not worth your tears" he said, pulling your face to look at him. he gave you a soft smile and wiped your tears, hoping he made you feel somewhat better from earlier.

you sighed and nodded, the smile on his face growing wider. "come on, we should finish watching that series you were binging the other day, what was it? uhh, i can't remember" he said, making you laugh tearily. "shameless" you said, your voice croaking slightly from your crying. "yes, shameless, come on sweetheart" he said, pulling you further into the house. he'd always stuck up for you and that's all you ever wanted, someone to be in your corner when something went wrong. you were very grateful for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 535 18
a collection of imagines about the loml, eddie "the freak" munson. requests are open!
35.4K 520 17
Fluff, smut and everything in-between for the man, the myth the legend, Mr Eddie Munson. Most of these are based on requests and originally posted t...
122K 1.5K 35
THE EARLIER CHAPTERS SUCK ASS, IM SO SORRY! πŸ’€πŸ’€ Fluff, Smut, all that jazz Basically Eddie raΒ‘ling you for like an hour straight 🀑 Maybe some othe...
7K 143 15
For all you Eddie and Joseph lovers out there.