Commander Unto The Multiverse

By LaskehHasmet

A teenage boy walking and minding only his own business, unfortunately he fell to a manhole. Expecting death... More

Prologue:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Carlos Arsenals Part 1
Carlos Arsenal Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Carlos Arsenal (Updated)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 23

1.2K 32 14
By LaskehHasmet

A covenant cruiser was flying through the debris of variant of ships left on the battle above Reach. It was escorted by 4 Doms and 4 Val Walos flying beside it as they flew through the debris. As they pass a destroyed UNSC battleship, within the depths of the destroyed battleship 4 black theme Zaku 2s were waiting them for an ambush.

Not far from their position was another 6 Zaku 2s these particular Zaku 2 has a horn on its head making a difference from the rest of its regular counterpart.

As the cruiser pass and slowly tilt to the leftas to avoid the coming debris that was filled with bombs hidden only to be met a large explosion hitting in front of the cruiser.

Zaku 2s went out from their hiding spots and began engaging the enemy. The covenant were caught on surprised as shots fired by the Zakus eliminating half of the escort force.

The said cruiser turn its turrets to aim the Zakus only to be stop as another explosion was hit on the side of the ship destroying their energy shields and a large dent was seen on the side. A black themed UNSC battleship was hidden among the debris revealed itself as its cannons open fired at the cruiser.

The rounds impact the cruiser creating explosions on the side of the cruiser further damaging it. The cruiser opens its hanger as it tries to send Seraphs to deal the battleship, unfortunately a squad of Broadswords sent its deadly payloads into the hanger destroying whatever was inside of it.

The defensive turrets of the cruiser went online as it tries to fend of the Broadswords, one by one the turrets were destroyed by the coordination and tactics of the Broadswords.

A havoc nuclear missile was launch from the battleship and was headed towards, the shipmaster of the cruiser failed to notice the incoming missile heading towards the hanger.

As the missile went inside the hanger the squad of Broadswords disengage as a loud explosions were heard inside the cruiser. Following explosions continued until the cruiser detonate itself into oblivion.

The Zaku 2s finish the fight only having minor damage to some Zaku 2s, all units went towards the battleship to reload and repair as the battleship went to find a suitable spot to ambush unsuspecting covenant ships.

Ambushes was also happening on some parts of the debris of ships outside of Reach as Covenant ships were destroyed one by one.

On Reach's moon was Carlos flagship hidden along with the rest of his remaining fleet. On the bridge he watch on both monitors the progress on the left side were his ships ambushing Covenant ships and groups of Doms and Val Walos, on the right side of the monitor were his ground units executing a large force of covenant that occupy the city somewhere on Reach.

"Cabal, status report on ground activity." Carlos said.

"Not much happen after the recent invasion couple days ago, commander, the civilians were now evacuated however few of the transports didn't make it."

Carlos hums as he continue to observe his units.

'Sadly that's the nature of war there will be civilian casualties and it would only get worse.' Carlos thought.

"Covenant forces occupied 66 percent of Reach, while 34 percent were hold by UNSC forces and our units on some areas around the world." Cabal reported.

"How about the Spartans? Did they farewell against the enemy? Did some of them survived from the previous attack?" Carlos ask.

"Yes sir, with the advance armour we made they are unstoppable force to reckon with, accompanied by their sheer discipline and ruthless in battle just like Halsey's Spartans.  Casualties on the other hand are minimal ,commander and so far there are no Spartans are killed so far." Cabal replied.

"Hmm, are there any news regarding Dr. Halsey and Spartan Red Team from Sword base?" Carlos ask.

"I am afraid nothing, commander the last time I heard about them is that when they said they discover a possible forerunner structure below Sword Base."

"I see, Cabal order our units to advance and eliminate all hostile forces around Reach. This time around were not holding our strength back, be discreet as possible in using some of our units we don't want the UNSC found out about our questionable units on battle."

"Of course, commander, it will be done." Cabal said with a grin on his face.

"Eva, report to me."

"Yes, dear?" Eva replied with smile.

"I want you to commandeer my personal flagship Serenity in fighting the covenant fleets that were station here in UNSC space. Don't worry about harming the members of my religion I already inform them ahead so you can do anything as you wish."

Eva smiles widened as she thanks Carlos before she ends her transmission.

'Now with the restraint gone I pity the covenant for facing Eva.' Carlos thought.

"Cabal, any news regarding the Big Zam on Reach?"

"Negative, commander, I scan the entire Reach to find it but nothing came out. However according to Covenant reports the last Big Zam retreated along side with the fleet for redeployment on another battle." Cabal reported.

'It won't be long that it will appear in the near future.' Carlos nodded at Cabal as he stared at the monitors on front of him.

Couple days ago the Covenant are ruthless in their attacks as they send waves of covenant troops towards the frontline while their ships assisted their ground force by soften up UNSC defensive positions. Days goes by the numbers of AA batteries are being destroyed or disabled one by one and UNSC casualties are slowly rising up. A few days later another 1000 covenant ships appeared and destroyed the remaining ODPs above Reach. This resulted for Admiral Lord Hood to order all UNSC personnel to retreat and destroy any sensitive data.

The Spartans on the other hand are dealing numerous blows to the Covenant across Reach and also on other conflicts, however that wasn't enough to halt the covenant advance. Carlos units stumbled upon Noble Team who were under heavy fire by a large covenant force. Carlos ordered his units to help Noble Team to lift up the pressure upon them, once the covenant force were destroyed Carlos ask them what they were doing and Noble Team Leader Carter respond to Carlos of safeguarding and delivering of an important asset to the Pillar of Autumn.

Carlos ordered some of his units to assist Noble Team on delivering the asset which Spartan Carter agree.

After arriving at the ship Carlos ordered the Spartans to join Captain Keyes on protecting the asset as he will stay and defend Reach. But Noble Team protest about this but with a glare and firm determination they reluctantly agreed.

Carlos watch the Pillar of Autumn lift off and went slipspace to the unknown as covenant ships are overwhelming Reach.

Other surviving UNSC ships retreated back, Carlos request for Admiral Lord Hood to stay and buy them sometime to retreat. Admiral Lord Hood denied it however with Carlos insistence Admiral Lord Hood reluctantly granted Carlos permission.

Before the remaining UNSC ships leave Admiral Lord Hood gave Carlos a salute in which Carlos responded a salute as well.

While the UNSC retreated some have stayed to defend until their very last breath, surprisingly Dr. Halsey stayed also along with her Spartans in which confuses Carlos until she revealed a forerunner facility underneath Sword Base.

Another few weeks pass Carlos notice the Covenant ships are getting fewer and fewer until the covenant left with only a small fleet stayed on Reach.

Collecting data from the covenant network it was found that a human vessel has found a Halo ring, while the half of the fleet went towards the ring the other was tasked to find other rings somewhere in the parts of the galaxy.

"Cabal, prepare the dropping pods I am going in to Sword base take command while I am away." Carlos said before he stood up and walk out from the bridge.

"By your command."

Somewhere part of the ship

Carlos was seen wearing his armour and now walking towards his drop pod along with his bots silently boarding their own.

Cabal align the ship into its trajectory before he pressed the button launching the drop pods towards Reach. Carlos felt a sudden jolt on his drop pod as it descends slowly downwards into the planet.

Carlos looks outside as he saw his ships dropping numerous pods towards the planet. He watch as numerous pelicans accompanied by Broadswords and Zaku 2s descended into the atmosphere.

Carlos ships aimed their turrets where the pods are heading and opened fire.

On the surface of the Reach, a covenant base was located near a ruin city. Covenant force are doing their own activities, an ultra elite was conversing to a minor elite while the jackals are bullying a grunt. On the other side were a pair of jackals and elites who are fixing or having a maintenance on their vehicles.

An elite who was watching the troops notice something in the sky coming towards them. Before he could identify what it is his body was torn to shreds as the rounds exploded upon impact.

The explosions lasted in 6 minutes before silence spreads across the base. The survivors quickly check for others if they have survive.

One minor elite was checking his surroundings only to be sent flying across by a greater force and was slammed into the building as purple blood was splattered on the walls.

The other aliens looked where the direction where the body flew, some of the elites grew in anger, the jackals clench their weapons and grunts run like scared cats.

Where the minor elite stood was a tall hulking humanoid wearing a bulky armour and a face with a skull on it, on its right hand was a hand held shovel like but deadlier.

An ultra elite was about to roar a war cry only to have its upper half of the body exploded. Not to far was another Krieger with its bolt rifle aiming where the ultra stands while its barrel still is still smoking, not too long a group of them appeared.

Without further ado the kriegers immediately run towards the surviving troops, the elites were shock at their immense speed however they shook themselves as they began to open fire at the coming kriegers along with the kig-yar and grunts.

To their dismay their shots were only shrugged their armour, the kriegers return fire in kind. Bodies exploded as flesh and blood splatter on the ground, the ones who take cover wasn't spare from the deadly guns as their cover was blown along side them.

Those who survive from the bolt guns were met by a gruesome death once the kriegers reach their position. An elite's head went flying as blood spurts from its neck, a jackal's body was torn into shreds by a krieger, a grunt was about to run and hide itself only to be crushed by a boot spreading its remaining body.

A Krieger was walking among the rubbles of the base when suddenly a wraith open fire its plasma machine guns towards the Krieger.

The Krieger was hit multiple times but didn't suffer any damages, the Krieger raised its gauss plasma rifle and open fired at the wraith.

A blue speck of light went straight towards the cockpit melting its way through until it reaches its pilot melting it to death and leaving a straight melted hole into the wraith.

Once the wraith's engines have gone silent the Krieger move on to find more targets to slay.

Across Reach similar events was also happen as Covenant bases were under attack by monsters with 4 spider legs that shot green beam plasma that disintegrates its victims.

Other bases were attack by an unseen enemy as it slaughter all those who were inside the base leaving blood and guts along the way. Reports suggest about a humanoid creature with tails and multiple arms that can cut through flesh were sighted before transmission was cut off.

As chaos and confusion spreads through out the covenant network, Cabal send misleading information adding it more fuel into the fire. This led the covenant forces into disarray and mutiny as the covenant are fighting amongst themselves.

Somewhere on Reach

Multiple pods impacted the ground slowly the doors burst open revealing Carlos bots as they got out with weapons in hand. Immediately they scout the perimeter to check if there are hostiles, Carlos with a weapon at hand silently orders his bots to move forward.

"Cabal, these is Carlos how far away is Sword Base?" Carlos ask.

"Not to far commander, just pass a passage on south of your location. However be advise commander covenant force have left a detachment in the narrow path in case Sword Base was in need of reinforcements, you should expect some heavy resistance." Cabal replied.

Carlos hums as the transmission ended. Carlos and his troops walk towards south where the narrow path was located.

At the edge of the forest they came closer to the passage way, Carlos received a transmission from what seems to be Dr. Halsey and her team.

"T....s....i...r....a....l....e....y"

"This Commander Forest, Dr. Halsey do read?" Carlos ask.

Only static response on what Carlos receive. With no time left he mentally ordered his troops to move forward, once there he spotted a large defensive formation of covenant force  guarding the path.

Carlos used his head gear to calculate the enemy positions for orbital bombardment.

"Cabal, are you there?"

"Right hear commander."

"I want you to target these positions sending the data now."

"Data receive, firing."

It didn't take long as a loud whizzing sound was heard from above, before the covenant knew.

Large explosions erupted on the defensive positions that the covenant erected.

Carlos mentally order his troops to start taking shots when the explosions have gone silent. Once the explosions gone silent, several figures were seen standing up a the survivors was about to assess the damage.

A loud bang was heard, a bullet was put into an elite's head splattering it's brain before its body flew due to the impact.

A barrage of bullets came from the forest as the surviving covenant troops didn't even have time to respond as the shots were accurate hitting their heads and chests.

Two Hunters survive from the hail of bullets they were about to retaliate until a blur figure dashed at them, before the two Hunters react Carlos planted explosives towards their unprotected layer of skin. He quickly dash away as he saw the two Hunters exploded spreading its guts and blood all around.

Carlos move on the passage way towards Sword Base along with his troops ignoring the blood and gore all around them.

It didn't take much time to arrive at Sword Base, the base was in awful shape.

Carlos raise his hands as his troops halt, Carlos observe the surroundings of the base.

The base was surrounded by Covenant troops, Carlos watch as a Spirit drop off additional troops and entered the base.

"Cabal, are the Spectres on position?"

"Yes sir, should I fire at them?"

Before he could respond an explosion was heard inside the base and the ground shakes due to the explosion.

"Cabal do it now!!"

"Firing."

Spectres fire it's rounds of plasma beams towards the designated target. Green plasma beams impacted on covenant vehicles and defensive positions.

Carlos ordered his sniper team to open fire, as the covenant are frantically running around while their officers trying to establish order.

Loud bangs were heard outside the base as two ultras laid dead as their heads exploded. Covenant troops were dropping dead as bullet holes were found on their heads.

An Ultra spotted Carlos and his troops and pointed towards him and open fired, Carlos rushed towards the Ultra followed by his troops providing support.

As Carlos reach towards the Ultra it tries to bash it's weapon on Carlos head, Carlos dodge the incoming attack. Carlos grab the head of the Ultra and giving a powerful knee smash destroying it's energy shield and it's face was embedded deep into its skull.

Carlos punch the Ultra on its chest as his hands went through its body. Carlos used the body as a shield as plasma beams came towards him, he put a couple of explosives inside of the corpse of the Ultra before throwing it at the enemy.

The corpse of the Ultra was thrown and slammed towards a minor elite, before the minor could push the corpse. The corpse exploded killing those within its radius.

Carlos troops came and open fired at the enemy dropping more bodies into ground. It didn't take long as his troops finish off the last enemy.

Carlos takes a good look at the base before he ordered half of his troops to guard the damaged base while the other will accompany Carlos.

'I hope you're still alive in there Dr. Halsey.' Carlos thought in concern as he entered the base.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

902K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.7M 55.7K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC