||The Top Stars|| Taekook ff

By squishyy_love

What if the two high school acquaintances meet each other? One is a famous, top-class actor, Kim Taehyung and... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

4

385 21 1
By squishyy_love

 5:30 pm 

Red Carpet Entry

Paris Fashion Week

Camera flashes. Blinding your eyes. Making it hard to open as Jeon Jungkook, moved on the red carpet, elegantly like the model he is. He wore skinny black leather jeans and a body-fitted black and white striped top, tucked in. The outfit shows all his body curves. He certainly looked like the centre of attraction. 

[Jungkook's Outfit]

He walked with full-on confidence like a King, slaying the look, smiling slightly at the cameras and the fans who were shouting crazily. Well, it was all a facade. His confidence, smile and even his model-like walk. 

From inside, he was having a whole pond of nervousness and if you looked closely, you could see the way his hands were sweating. Reaching inside, he sighed in relief. It's not like he fears crowds or something, he isn't just very fond of having a lot of people around him. 

"Hi, Jungkook. I am Bren, the host of TGH short interviews. May I have a short interview with this young, handsome fellow grabbing everyone's attention?" Ava, the translator hired by his company translated it to Jungkook and he chuckled listening to it. He knows a little bit of English, mostly he can understand but he is not able to speak.

"Sure." Just like that, the interview started. Jungkook was somehow able to do it on his own.

"And my lady, you are so beautiful. Thank you for translating and making it easier despite the language barrier." The host thanked Ava and Jungkook before going to other celebrities. 

Jungkook nugded Ava with a teasing smile. She was confident but she becomes shy quickly when someone compliments her. And not gonna lie but she is damn beautiful, that Bren guy wasn't lying. 

If Ava didn't have a boyfriend or Jungkook wasn't treating Ava like his older sister, he was sure, he would have a crush on her. She is a perfect description of beauty with a brain. Confident, following her passion, independent, have a love life, loveable, friendly and attractive.

Like this, the whole event went by. He talked with a lot of celebrities and models. Everyone was so friendly and he was happy that he was becoming comfortable with new people. He enjoyed the whole event. 

The after-party was also held but he politely declined it. He knows what happens at such parties and how the organizers say that it's a private party with no media interference, but still all kinds of scandalous pics are exposed all over the internet and moreover, he was tired as hell.

The time was 10 pm and it was so beautiful outside. He sometimes wonders if he would have been a normal person, with no fans or media tracking his every step and following him everywhere, how wonderful would it have been? 

He wouldn't have the need to be cautious all the time, he could go outside at any time without anyone questioning his choices. Just like now, he wants to roam outside in that beautiful streets, shopping for some items, eating street food and all. 

But he knows he can't, he can't go outside like that, he can't get himself in trouble. If he would get in trouble, then all the people related to him would suffer in one way or the other, from his company staff, and his manager to his parents getting tensed up if the rumours are circulated.

He reached the hotel and took a deep sigh on seeing the reporters and fans blocking the way in order to get a picture with him. 

'Fuck it!" He whispered under his breath. He was already tired as hell and last night also he wasn't able to sleep much due to nervousness. He doesn't have any single strength in him to smile or wave at the cameras.

At last, after a lot of struggles, he reached the hotel room and immediately plopped on the bed after changing his clothes into some comfortable ones. A sigh left his mouth after his back touched the warm, fluffy mattress.

He contacted Namjoon a while ago to inform him about his arrival and found that his manager hyung was roaming around the city, enjoying the Paris street view. 

Well, the event was for Jungkook so there was no point in his manager attending it. The only person inside from Jungkook's side was his translator and 2 big bodyguards. So to make his time pass, he decided to explore the beauty of Paris. 

He made a lot of videos and took a lot of pictures, sending them to his boyfriend, Kim Seokjin. They both started dating just 2 months back. They met on a blind date and immediately liked each other but they decided to take things slow. So, after 5 months of friendship and courting, Jin finally proposed to Namjoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woahh!!" Taehyung exclaimed while watching the live telecast of the Paris fashion week. He wasn't very much interested in modelling but his fashion sense was surely great. 

He was in his apartment, chilling while eating ramen. Well now since he decided not to take any more drams, so he has a lot of free time with him. Surfing through his phone, he came across the Paris fashion week and decided to watch it to kill time. The first person he noticed immediately after he started the telecast was 'Jeon Jungkook'. 

"What happened? What fascinated you suddenly?" Yoongi argued. They both were eating ramen while talking when Taehyung decided to watch the fashion week, tagging a frustrated Yoongi along with him. Yoongi knew that Tae would be alone at his home, so he decided to give him company.

"Damn, Hyung. I didn't know that a shy, introverted kid would be turned into someone this hot. It's like his personality took a whole 360 turn." 

"Whom are you talking about, kiddo?" Yoongi said a bit confused.

"Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. Hyung you know, he was so shy back in school days. His eyes were so big and he looked like a small puppy every time I made a contact with him. Now see, from a small puppy he became a hot, muscular bunny." Taehyung told with wide eyes, moving his hands while he spoke, explaining to Yoongi like a child.

"Bunny? Small Puppy? Oh god Taehyung, you and your weird nicknames. And FYI, he had been like that ever since he entered this industry. Don't tell me you never saw his photoshoots or anything." 

"No hyung. I just heard his name as a famous model. I have never seen him doing any photoshoot nor do I know anything about his new persona as a model." 

"Gosh Tae, now don't tell me you never saw any hoardings or his pictures on tv, bus stands, different types of products and all," Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"Hehehe, Hyung. I personally never paid that much attention." Tae sheepishly smiled while rubbing his hair. 

"Jesus, Tae. I seriously don't know what to say. Are you sure you live in this world only?" Yoongi was really surprised by the fact he had just now come to know. Like what the heck? Kim Taehyung doesn't know anything about the famous model who is nearly everywhere.

"Hyunggg!!! I knew about him. I just didn't carefully notice him on the hoardings, products and all." Tae surely did not understand what the big deal is.

"Let it be. Just live as you are living. Forget what I said or my reaction." Yoongi said clearly disappointed by the talk he just had.

[After some shocking silence]

"HYUNNGGG!!! IDEA!!!" Taehyung shouted startling Yoongi who was sitting beside him.

"What happened? Why are you shouting? Now, what did your dumb brain process?" 

"Yahh Hyunggg!!! Let it be. I am happy with this idea that is why I am letting go of the fact that you called me dumb." 

"But that's true" Yoongi whispered to himself but it was somehow heard by Tae who death glared at him. But in return, Min Yoongi gave him a smirk making the poor boy more frustrated.

"Ok, now tell me what happened." And the moment this sentence left Yoongi's mouth, a sudden wave of excitement was seen in Kim Taehyung.

"Hyung, I want to shoot the commercial which you talked about with- " His word was cut off by Yoongi saying, "I told about a dozen of commercials. Specify which one." Taehyung rolled his eyes at this statement but nonetheless started speaking in a more 'specific' way.

"The one which I had to do with a model." "Yeah, What about it? I haven't got any call yet regarding the model which had been selected. So I guess they are still in process of selection." 

"Aishhh Hyungg, just listen to me. I want to shoot that commercial with Jeon Jungkook."

"Wtf tae. Everything doesn't go according to you. We don't even know when he is free or if he would agree on shooting the commercial." Yoongi corrected the younger one feeling a bit surprised by the sudden request. The boy who didn't even look at the photoshoots of Jeon Jungkook and had come across him for the first time is suddenly demanding to shoot with him.

"Tell the agency my idea. Also tell them that if Jungkook won't shoot the commercial alongside me, then I won't be doing the commercial." 

"Tae, What happened to you suddenly? You just came across him some minutes ago."

"Hyung he is so good at it. I want to shoot with him. Tell the agency. My decision is final. I would shoot with him alongside me or won't shoot that commercial at all." Yoongi sighed knowing very well how stubborn the younger can get sometimes. Leaving him no choice, he thought of contacting the agency tomorrow.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hello," A voice of a lady was heard from the other side. 

"When are you coming? Don't just fucking drop down in my house suddenly. Don't even think of going to Taehyung. You know very well what you have done." 

"Oh shut it. Like you have been a very amazing father to our son."

"At least I am better. I didn't leave him."

"Well, I don't regret leaving but I surely regret leaving my son with you. I went to fulfil my dreams thinking that you would take care of him." 

"What did you think? That I would leave my office and all just to babysit an ill child."

"Don't forget you are talking about our son." The lady yelled.

"I know very well about whom am I talking about. It was very hard for me also. Waking him up, making breakfast, making his tiffin box and then going to the office and returning back again tired but still making dinner for us. 

Not only that but taking care of him when he went through all those sleepless nights. You don't fucking know how hard it was. My financial condition was also not good at that time."

"I regret it a lot. I know how hard it must have been. But the situation was not in that favour."

"Oh pls, stop this drama. You could have easily chosen to take care of our son rather than leaving him knowing what he is going through. Anyways forget it. Now you are happy with your life and so I am. Just tell me when are you coming back?"

"I don't know. My schedule is a bit busy. I would most probably be coming by the 20th of September." 

"Ok!! Just make sure to inform first." 

"I know I know." And the call was cut.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N :

Another mystery. Guess what happened to Tae's family?

Hope you liked it ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 2.4K 22
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
662K 38.3K 26
Risking everything for love, Taehyung finally allows himself to listen to whom his heart is calling for, no other than Jungkook, his best friend. How...
295K 22.7K 49
An Arrange Marriage that's what happened between Mr.Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Well they had enough time and choices to say no and call off the m...
260K 16.2K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...