Like fireworks (hiccup x oc...

Door daddymuffin

Hiccup has an arguement with Astrid and goes to clear his head! When suddenly! He sees a flash of purple in t... Meer

A Blur in The Wind
Who are you?
A glimpse of the past
Our secret
Can't get you out of my mind
The breakup
A friend
Revenge?
Why would she do this?
What did i miss?
Bad news
Last straw
Make up
Enraged
Naming the Babies
Dont trust the milk
Authors note!
A New Rider
No spare room
Obstacles
When one thing ends, another begins
Untitled Part 23
Bryn? I dont know a Bryn
The truth is unleashed
Goodmorning Starshine!
5 years later

A Close Call

212 3 0
Door daddymuffin

The trio got back to berk and everyone rushed over to see the safe return of the baby furies.

The three mischief makers began wrestling eachother on the ground and the crowd awed. In the crowd was Hiccups mother who looked up to see Bryns storm cutter and went over amazed. "Who's this fine dragon?" She asked.

"That will be ghost." Brynhild said coming out from behind him.

"He is beautiful! Healthy frills, healthy colouring! What do you feed him? Fish? Mutton? Seaweed?" She asked and hiccup rushed giving Bryn and apologetic look.

"Heyy mother! We've all had a long day we can all have a catch up session some other time!" He said getting in between Bryn and his mother.

"Hi, I'm Brynhild." Bryn said reaching a hand over hiccup and shaking his mums.

"I like her." She whispered to her son making him blush's

"Ahh Raven! You said something? Be right there!" He lied running away to Raven who was feeding the furies.

"Say, what was your last name, dear?" Hiccups mum asked curiously.

"Wilder, ma'am." She smiled nodding respectfully.

"Wilder.. where do I know that name before.." hiccups mum pondered walking away.

Bryns breath hitched in her throat, that was close!
Ghost nudged her purring and she snapped out of it and stroked his nose.
"It's okay boy, we're safe here. For now." She said looking off into the distant ocean.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

4.7K 48 16
BOOK 1 How To Train Your Dragon OC Insert What if Hiccup had a girl best friend? How would she play in the movie? What kind of dragon does she have? ...
208K 8.2K 44
rank: #18 in howtotrainyourdragon My name is Emma. I'm different than other nineteen-year-old girls; in fact, I'm different than everyone. I posess s...
2.6K 57 9
How To Train Your Dragon Book Hiccup love interest. Asha, beautiful, quiet, shy, awkward and anxious viking was almost always seen beside her best f...
460K 6.7K 41
A story about Hiccup and Astrid on Berk. They are now 21. Takes place after httyd 2. This is my first story ever so please don't hate. Sorry if I hav...