Our Time - Ryomen Sukuna x Re...

By dhefaran

Ryomen Sukuna. More often called Sukuna is a mighty curse spirit known as the King of Curses. Dozens of sorce... More

Author's Note
1920
1925
1930
1930 pt. 2
1935
1940
1945
1950
1950 pt. 2
1955
1955 pt. 2
1955 pt. 3
1980
1980 pt. 2
1980 pt. 3
1980 pt. 4
1980 pt. 5
1980 pt. 6
1985
1985 pt. 2
1985 pt. 3
1985 pt. 4
1985 pt. 5
1990
1990 pt. 2
1990 pt. 3
1990 pt. 4
1990 pt. 5
1990 pt. 6
1990 pt. 7
1990 pt. 8
1990 pt. 9
1991
1991 pt. 2
1991 pt. 3
1991 pt. 4
1991 pt. 5
1991 pt. 6
1991 pt. 7
1991 pt. 8
1991 pt. 9
1991 pt. 10
1991 pt. 11 (🍋🍌)
1991 pt. 12
1996
1996 pt. 1
1996 pt. 2
1996 pt. 3 (🍋🍌)
1996 pt. 4
1996 pt. 5
1996 pt. 6
1996 pt. 8
1996 pt. 9
2016
2016 pt. 2
2016 pt. 3
2016 pt. 4
2016 pt. 5 (LAST)
Arigatou! (extra note)

1996 pt. 7

794 41 5
By dhefaran

By the time you arrived at the angel territory, where Mazoku told you that Sukuna's finger was in there, you could feel the air chilling down your spine.

You were expecting the place where Yami Tenshi lives to be as beautiful as she is.

But it was all a horrendous sight, the places that were for all angels used to live now completely change like a land full of dirt.

It's just nothing but emptiness, as you look around shaking unbelievable that Greed along with his companions destroy all the territory with still unknown purposes.

You slapped yourself on the cheek, it's not the time now to think about that because now, your mission is to get one last Sukuna's finger back, although you had a hunch of belief that Utahime and Gojo already got it from Brenton.

Technically you are the last one to stand for the pinkette's and everyone's sake.

Sukuna told you just to get it from the Yuki Onna without an affair to fight.

Well, those words of his are now useless for you to get away because when you see one Sukuna's finger is in some kind of barrier, there is also the white haired woman who guards it, as if she knew you were coming.

"Yuki Onna."

"If it isn't Ryomen Sukuna's favorite being, how are you doing Little Y/n?"

"Give me the finger." You ignore her question, you had no time for some bullshit chit chat with the woman, you have to go back fast.

Because your tone sounded like you were in a hurry, Yuki Onna then rose from her position, looking at you now with a different stare.

You let down your guard for a sec because you somehow made her not like it the way you came and intended for the finger.

"I believe I can't do that."

"Then I have to take it by force."

"I actually started to like you when the first time we met, where is Little Y/n who is a shy coward cat?"

"Not here anymore." You snickered.

"Huh no wonder," Yuki Onna then raised her one hand, "I bet you already made love with him, so that's what you look like right now."

"SHUT UP!" you took no longer but to ready your coin.

Sorry Sukuna, but as I thought, I cannot get your last finger back without a fight against your fake ex. You thought, as Yuki Onna was also ready to attack you.

You had no idea what her ability is but the area now is quite chilly, the butterflies that suddenly came out of her hand also flew around making you cautious what it would do.

Until it surprised you when one of the butterflies suddenly threw a ball like ice towards you, you let it hit on your left foot but it made you scream in pain when the thing suddenly exploded.

"What the hell was that?!"

"Don't you underestimate my babies, their sting." Yuki Onna recalled as she then raised her both hands to let out more butterflies from herself.

"Agh!" you tried to avoid the ball explosive from the butterflies again, but you realized that the thing was not like a bomb, its explosion may be the same but the temparature was unduly cold.

It was like your foot stepped into an iceberg.

So her powers produce ice, then that's why her presence is not always warm, because she originally is the Ice Emperor of the Spirit World. You thought again and had an idea of how to beat her.

You have your jujutsu to work in on, and you never try it before because its your very own;

Domain Expansion.

At first you hesitated multiple times about what jujutsu you wanted to attack her but the Domain Expansion always came to your mind if the plan didn't go smoothly without encountering the enemy without a fight.

You have to try it quickly too because you don't have much time.

And your heart beats are repeatedly nervous when you can feel your wrist where the pinkette gave his tattoo earlier on you, it vibrates, maybe it was the sign that Sukuna was injured or something happened to him.

Plus, you also remembered Granny Mizuki's words, that your jujutsu is only capable of saving not to kill, but the point addition is that Yuki Onna is not a curse, so you are determined a hundred percent this special technique will work.

"If you breathe in the air surrounding us, slowly your inner organ will freeze." Yuki Onna said with a smirk.

Crap! Then I have to do this quickly!

You then use your fist to punch the butterflies that were getting in your way, but you yelp when you punch it one of them is down but in return, it bursts like a shaved ice as the exploding earlier made a scratch on your left cheek.

You cannot help but to kneel down because of the pain, it hurts so much.

"Oh dear, it got on your face." Chuckled the white haired woman amused that her attack finally got you.

A trace of blood escaped from your right cheek, you don't know how bad it is but you presume it will leave a huge scar there.

And due to her hurting you like this, your range now grew wider, ready to attack this cruel Ice Emperor.

You then let out your coin, muttering. "Curse Technique; Unseen."

Yuki Onna who earlier had an amused look on her face was surprised when she couldn't see you anywhere where you were crouching on the ground.

"Oh~ So you finally showed your ability huh, I know you use coins and you have dozens type of attack against your opponent."

There was no response as she then unleashes more of her butterflies, Yuki Onna knows you are hiding yourself by becoming invisible or something so she uses her little minions to capture your presence.

She moves around in a circle, predicting where you would be coming from.

It was a mere silence once more, because you two are cautious of one another.

Until then Yuki Onna lounges herself front with her one palm, making you gasp she managed to catch you by the neck.

"How inconvenient, I thought you are the type to encounter from the back but as I thought you are a reckless being indeed."

"AGH!" you squirm, trying to get away from her grip.

Panic next when her grip made your neck froze like ice, due to her only sense of touch it made your body freeze in the moment.

"Too bad Little Y/n, if you already made contact with my very own hand, you'll freeze to death."

"N-NO–"

"Goodbye, Little Y/n."

Just like what Yuki Onna said, your body instantly changed into like an ice sculpture, not living anymore, as the white haired woman then put you down on the ground.

She let out a sigh, "As I thought you're easy to get rid of, I'm starting to feel bad–"

"You didn't get me wrong that I'll attack you from the back."

"Huh?"

Without the woman to react faster, you use your jujutsu technique to blind her vision and by the time her guard was completely off, you use your own hand signs which are both of your thumb signals like an eagle bird hand.

"Domain Expansion; ETERNAL FANTASY!"

Yuki Onna panics when the surrounding was taken by your power, as she looks around shocked when her minions butterflies suddenly perish, each of them.

While you still do your domain pose with an enormous curse energy within you.

"Well what a surprise, but sadly Little Y/n, it doesn't work on me."

"W-What—" you were all disorientated of what the hell is going on because next, your body once more was in her grip in a flash, the ice woman out of nowhere able to escape from your attack.

H-How can she dodge it?! I was sure I got her this time!

"HAHAHAHA! IT DON'T WORK ON ME!" she let out her screeching evil voice as you choke, trying to let go of her gripped.

"A pathetic being indeed, in the end, humans are only weaklings who cannot do anything." She said again as your energy slowly drifted off, you didn't have the strength to attack her.

"What can you do now Little Y/n, saving your sweetheart?" her mocking continues as you reach out your left hand eagerly to stop her.

"Poor girl, if you don't act selfishly to suddenly attack me like that, I would forgive you."

BUGH!

You groaned in pain when she suddenly punched you on the guts, as blood spilled out of your mouth, with you on the knees weakly. As Yuki Onna then crouches down in front of you. "Come on now, use your jujutsu again, or domain expansion whatsoever, that shit who didn't work on me."

Your head hung low, still enduring the remaining pain.

"Pathetic, trash, useless, weak sauce. Why are you even born again countless times only for that sad lonely king, Ryomen Sukuna?" she started again but this time she lifted up your chin harshly.

You close your one eye, as the cruel woman continues to puppeteer you fluidly by her words.

When she was about to beat you again you let out a low chuckle, making the woman stop but she's still smirking. "You're gone insane."

The chuckled kept continue from yourself as Yuki Onna cannot help but to felt a bit cautious if you were about to attack again, until it was very unexpected for her when she felt something wet on her cheek, her eyes widen and stared down at you in terror because of the fact that you just spit on her beautiful face.

"You seem to misunderstand my goal to come here." You finally spoke back, this time plastering a mocking face now.

"Because this weak sauce being like you said, are going to do whatever it takes for the love of her life."

Yuki Onna now was surprised once more when a sudden gasper-like ghost flew away from behind you and onto the sky, and the creature was bringing none other than Sukuna's last one finger.

You did it to take it from her when you tried to attack her with your domain expansion.

"Heh, I won." You grin.

"YOU BITCH!!" Yuki Onna then throws you harshly to the ground as she continues to unleash her ice power, she even orders the butterflies to get the finger back right away but it is not happening when her minions are unable to fly towards the sky.

"Now look who's talking that the one who's guard was off, I already took over this whole area when you talk shit earlier, you hag." You stated as you raised your both feet.

Yuki Onna stepped back right away as she tried to use her power once more but it was not working when you the entire time already activated your jujustu to heat the area up so she cannot use it anymore.

"You shall not get out of our way anymore, farewell, Yuki Onna."

==== (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧====

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 2.6K 21
After succumbing to your curiosity, you try to summon a demon, only to summon the worst one of all: Ryomen Sukuna. The demon is now bound to you till...
36.3K 1.1K 15
"𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?" ೃ⁀➷ The origin story of the King of Curses - 'Sukuna Ryomen" and his love story before he beca...
64.2K 2.1K 34
Sukuna is a father of a small boy named Itadori. He is also known for his wealth and name "King of Curses" given to him for being a selfish man with...
192K 5.8K 24
You stumble into the home of Sukuna Ryomen, the King of all Curses, looking for food after starving for months. He accepts you as a loyal servant, b...