1996 pt. 6

Several Minutes Earlier

Both you and Sukuna finally managed to get to the castle where the deity's territory is.

Even though the king of curses who is now the most powerful due to he has 18 fingers in total, he can't just recklessly teleport to where the location is.

Because he decided to finish this in a fair one without a fight even using his jujutsu.

BLAAARRRRR!!

A sound of explosion made you both cautious of what the hell was that, probably that was Gojo and Utahime's doing.

"Get on my back kid." He told you as you nodded, you then move to stand behind him and jump a bit to wrapped your arms around his neck, making him startled.

"What are you doing?" ask him.

"You said to get on your back?" you blink confused.

"No I mean, stand behind me, if I carry you I can't be on guard." Sukuna chuckled a little making you embarrassed as you unwrapped your arms and stood behind him now.

"Let's go, the deity is up ahead." The pinkette then continue his walk with you grabbing his white kimono, you kept your words that the entire time entering the castle you're going to stick close to him no matter what.

When couple of seconds passed, you both now face the big usual double doors that the king of curses ever faces before for years but you gulp, scared.

Now, Sukuna then pulled you a little so your left hand is in his as he then glanced at you, giving a nod as you nodded back as well.

Usually there always the guards who guard the door but it was all weird because none of the livings were not here too in the castle, there's probably no one except the deity.

Sukuna then open the double doors and stepped inside with you, as usual, the deity is behind the curtains so he or you cannot see it. The pinkette then bowed his head down a little.

"King of Curses, Ryomen Sukuna has return." He announced.

But there was no respond, making you more nervous as Sukuna's thumb rub the back of your hand for comfort.

What in the hell actually happened here? Don't tell me even the deity is go—

"So you've returned, Ryomen."

The pinkette's thoughts was cut off when the deity finally managed to answer, "That's very rare of you to greeted my presence."

The deity only could stay silent again until it talked; "You brought the human."

"Yeah."

"Didn't you forget that by the time you leave this world you'll be executed?"

"Don't know, don't care."

You look at your lover surprised, as he accepts it as if was nothing.

Where the heck did his plan gone to when he said he will kindly ask the deity for its mercy?! You thought panicking when you can feel the intense pressure surround you.

"Aren't you aware of what's happening in the Spirit World?"

"That's what I was about to ask before you mention this human."

The deity quietly laugh, "Very good then, because you're just in time of coming here."

Before Sukuna could presume what the deity meant, he widens his eyes when his body suddenly felt a huge pain on the chest, making him fell down onto his knees.