The nature of the disciples o...

By Mikan1224

On that day, Immortal Chenghuai pierced through Ning Xuan's body with a sword and killed it together with the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
32
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41. End.

Part 33

45 0 0
By Mikan1224

The national capital, Qingyuntai.

When Ning Xuan was attacked, the national teacher in the capital spit out a mouthful of blood, and the spiritual sense attached to the mermaid's tears also dissipated to the point where only a tiny amount of power remained.

The national teacher turned out a water mirror. The visible range of the water mirror was only around Ning Xuan. He couldn't feel any more. He could only watch her dragging a sick body forward.

The way up the mountain to find the spirit guard was not easy. Ning Xuan was about to fall several times. Fortunately, she helped her in time. The sharp branches cut through her clothes and almost pierced her skin. His divine sense protected Ning Xuan's whole body, and all the damage returned to him exponentially.

The branch was about to cut through Ning Xuan's arm, but on Ning Xuan's side it only cut through her clothes, while at the national teacher's side, there was a scar on his arm, and blood stains penetrated his moon-white sleeves.

The national teacher took off his long gown without changing his face. Now his body is not as good as before, and he has long since lost the ability to heal quickly, just like an ordinary mortal.

He didn't even want to waste his spiritual power to treat himself, but used the mortal's golden wound medicine, and it was enough to bandage the wound at will.

Ning Xuan didn't encounter any danger on the way back to Ning Country from the north. When she really stepped into Ning Country's territory, the national teacher was relieved, and the water mirror that showed Ning Xuan's situation in front of her could no longer be seen. Continue to maintain it as it is, and after the fuzzy ripples are swayed, it completely dissipates.

A part of the spiritual power was taken away from the body of the national teacher, and his fingertips turned white. When he raised his hand, he saw some light reddish-brown spots on the back of his hand. Because of his fair skin, it also appeared more obvious.

These spots were like small thorns, stabbing directly into his eyes, stabbing him almost bloody.

The national teacher looked at these spots and froze in place. He rubbed the spots on the back of his hand with his thumb, but no matter how much he wiped it, he couldn't wipe it off.

This also means that he is no longer an immortal immortal, but like ordinary mortals, he will grow old and die.

He clenched his palms, leaned wearily back in his chair, and closed his eyes.

The cool wind blowing in from the window picked up his long hair, and there were a few silver-white strands hidden in the jet-black strands, and he just sat quietly in the same place, like an old tree taking root, it would not Move again.

From this day on, the national teacher no longer stepped out of Qingyuntai. When teaching the prince, he was also separated by a screen. Others could only see a thin figure and hear his calm voice.

The time it took for Ning Xuan to return to the capital from the north was shorter than the time she went to, and she went straight to Qingyuntai as soon as she came back.

"Cough cough." 

Ning Xuan's cough was still not getting better, but it was only a minor illness. She had contacted the imperial doctor and told her that she only needed to rest. It was just that she had no time to rest after traveling all the way.

The prince led the way for Ning Xuan, and told Ning Xuan to take a good rest after returning, and he would let Duan Yunkuo continue to ask her for leave from the academy.

The closer Ning Xuan got to Qingyuntai, the more drowsy her mind became. It was as if she had run a long and difficult run. She was about to reach the finish line. She could rest assured and then gradually began to slack off.

Previously in Boyuan Village, the divine sense of the national teacher appeared and rescued Ning Xuan once. Ning Xuan was very impressed by the national teacher, and she recognized him from his voice that he was the Sun Chaoyue Festival and gave her the goldfish lantern. the "fairy".

Ning Xuan was no longer curious about the appearance of the national teacher, but because of his ability and his importance to Ning Guo, she was mentally prepared before coming to meet him.

She respected this national teacher, because he brought Ning Guo a stable life for many years. Without him, Ning Guo would be like the North. Ning Xuan gained a lot from this journey, and the biggest gain was the change in her mentality.

If Ning Xuan lived in a prosperous and safe capital all her life, and everything she knew and thought came from her master and books, she would probably fall into another misunderstanding, thinking that the world was like Ning Guo, and her world was around her.

"Master Guoshi." 

The prince took Ning Xuan to the study where the Guoshi was, but there was a screen in the middle.

Across the hazy screen, there is the sound of water pouring tea.

Ning Xuan followed behind the Prince, bowed and saluted with him, stared at the toes of her shoes, and suppressed the itch in her throat.

She heard unhurried footsteps again, someone should have come out from behind the screen and put something on the table next to her.

"No need to be polite, let's drink tea." 

The voice of the national teacher is very recognizable, like a mountain stream and flowing water, clear and beautiful.

Ning Xuan raised her head, but she could only see the white figure walking into the side room, sitting behind the desk through the hazy screen, doing his own business.

The crown prince sat down familiarly, then winked at Ning Xuan, motioning for her to sit down too.

Ning Xuan originally wanted to send the fragments of the Precognition Star Instrument and leave, but now it seems she can't help it? So she sat down next to the prince, her wrist just beside the tea bowl on the table, she simply picked up the tea bowl and took a sip of tea.

The tea dripped over the tip of the tongue and moistened the throat, and the itch was relieved by the cool and sweet tea. Ning Xuan had never drank this kind of tea before, realizing that it might be a special kind of tea, she drank it all in one go.

Ning Xuan raised her eyes to look behind the screen, and could only see a straight phantom. From the other side came the sound of flipping pages. Even if her vision was blocked by the screen, Ning Xuan could imagine what the person sitting there looked like.

His face is unforgettable.

"Master Guo Shi, this is the fragment of the Precognition Star Instrument." 

Ning Xuan didn't want to disturb Master Guo Shi any more, she took out the box containing the fragments of the Foreknowledge Star Instrument, put it next to the tea bowl, and was ready to get up and retire.

The prince also heard the sound of turning the pages of the book. It is clear that the master of the national teacher will not do other things when dealing with other people who come to meet him. Is the master of the national teacher looking for a way to use the fragments of the precognition star?

The sound of turning the pages was silent, replaced by the sound of closing the book.

"Princess has worked hard all the way." 

He was polite and distant.

Ning Xuan paused, facing the direction of the national teacher, bowed and saluted, 

"Thank you for the help of the national teacher."

She was referring to the fact that in Boyuan Village, the national teacher rescued her and others under Mo Xiu.

There was no sound behind the screen, but Ning Xuan could feel a gaze that could not be ignored falling on her.

This was the first official meeting between Ning Xuan and the National Teacher. As the eldest princess of Ning Guo, she has a distinguished status and her own pride, and the national teacher is the most needed help for Ning Guo at present, and his powerful strength is enough to make the entire Ning country respect him.

Ning Xuan can bow her head to him for Ning Guo. In the face of the survival of the people of a country, her dignity is not worth mentioning, but at best she can only be neither humble nor arrogant. To rush to please him.

After Ning Xuan came out of Qingyuntai, she turned to look at the tallest building.

She recalled that on the Chaoyue Festival, the handsome man with a gentle smile gave her a goldfish lantern and left, and recalled that in Boyuan Village, when she was dying, she was embraced in a warm embrace, The man covered her eyes with his palms and told her to "don't look".

 In the end, these figures in her memory all merged into the shadow standing alone by the door, and then gradually blurred into a sitting screen. The upright figure in the back.

He seemed to be very close to her at one time and far away at the same time, a mysterious and unpredictable figure she could not fathom.

Ning Xuan clenched her palm tightly, she couldn't pin Ning Guo's future on such a person, because she couldn't afford to gamble. For him, the life and death of a country might not be important, it was only between his thoughts, but for her , Ning Guo is everything to her.

This was a responsibility she couldn't let go of as a Ning country person and as a Ning country princess.

Three years later, when Ning Xuan was sixteen years old, the emperor of Ning Kingdom did not survive this winter, and then the crown prince ascended the throne. Several princes with their own minds initiated a palace change on this day, and the capital suddenly became chaotic. 

After the prince ascended the throne, he joined forces with the Imperial Guard and the Detective Spirit Guard to suppress the princes who initiated the palace change with thunder. The forces behind them were quickly uprooted, and prisoners were beheaded almost every day.

The chaos in the capital did not come to an end until a year later. The second prince disappeared, the fourth prince committed suicide, the sixth prince was demoted to a commoner, and the seventh prince was given poisoned wine.

The crown prince's throne is truly secure, that is, in the past few years, to be able to deal with internal problems so quickly, there is no escape from one person - Princess Ning Guo, Ning Xuan.

After Ning Xuan returned safely from the northern border with the fragment of the Prediction Star Instrument, the news was quickly released, and people began to spread how the thirteen-year-old princess overcame many dangers and difficulties to obtain the Prediction Star. 

Fragments of ritual, and those princes, for their own selfish desires, do not want to break the current balance, block or assassinate the princess in the middle, and so on. 

For some people, the fact that Ningguo is safe now has laid an environmental foundation for the development and growth of Ningguo. If you have the Precognition Star Instrument Fragment, it will be beneficial to the entire Tianyuan Continent, and it will also allow other countries to have such an environment. , they can't see the long-term development, only the immediate interests, so they only want to maintain the status quo, it is best to wait until they have enough right to speak, and then talk about the interests of the entire mortal world. 

After the national teacher got the fragments of the Prediction Star Instrument, he gave a total of two predictions. 

One is that the emperor of the Ning Kingdom will die soon, so the prince should be prepared. Just wait for the time. In the past few years, Ning Xuan has also made a lot of secret contributions in order to secure the crown prince's throne, and she can appear in many major cases. Or when the princess was out shopping, a shop suddenly caught fire, and she followed the vines to find the missing second prince; 

when the princess went to the temple to offer incense, she met a pregnant woman and chatted and found out that her husband was The staff of the Fourth Prince's Party has evidence that he is unwilling to give up, and he has taken refuge with the sixth prince who is already a commoner, preparing for a rebellion... 

Today, it happens that the seventh prince has been imprisoned for one month. In the dimly lit yard, the fallen leaves were spread out on the ground. As soon as people walked by, they stepped on the fallen leaves and made a creaking sound. Even the light is dim here.

The seventh prince lay half-dead on the chair, staring at the square sky in front of him, his eyes were empty, he heard footsteps, and then he seemed to be alive, turned his head to look at the person who came.

Although he had already guessed who it was, he couldn't help staring at her with malicious eyes when he saw her appear.

The person who came from her came to the throne after the prince's brother, the cost of food and clothing was one level higher than before, and every trip was extremely high-profile, and the common people also loved this legendary smart and loving princess, but now. She stood in this desolate yard, dressed even more neatly than his desolate prince. She didn't even wear any luxurious jewelry on her head. The only thing that could be called jewelry was the red string bead on her wrist.

"When the second brother died, you also sent him?" 

The seventh prince had eyeliner. He knew that after the second prince disappeared and was found, he was secretly executed in prison. The outside world said that he committed suicide in fear of crime, but now he sees Ning Xuan. , he understood everything.

The current emperor didn't want to get blood on his hands, so he gave it all to his sister.

The Seventh Prince looked at Ning Xuan's face that was so beautiful that he couldn't bear the thought of blaming her. Those almond eyes looked straight at him with a bit of innocence, as if she was just bringing her maid to him. Drink and chat instead of sending him on the road.

"Second prince Ning Liang, when his father was alive, entrusted him to be responsible for the Liangdu flood control project and disaster relief. After he went to Liangdu, he and local officials embezzled half of the project funds and opened the grain depot at dozens of times more than the market price. Selling food and serving porridge on the surface is actually a bowl of porridge equal to a bowl of water and two grains of rice." 

Ning Xuan clenched her palm, 

"Among the refugees who fled, some beautiful women were sold to brothels, young people Then transfer to Dawu Mountain to mine, and the weapons on the day of the rebellion came from this batch of mines."

As Ning Xuan counted the evidence of the second prince's crime word by word, the seventh prince's body trembled unconsciously, and his eyes locked on her tightly. .

"Second brother's death deserves what he deserved. Sixth brother has one life left after being demoted to a commoner, so why can't he spare me!" 

The seventh prince realized that Ning Xuan was by no means so kind on the surface, she really wanted him Life!

Ning Xuan stared at him for a long time, confirming that there was no repentance in his eyes, and felt more and more sad.

"When Xiao Shi died, did you think about leaving him alive? When you poisoned your mother, did you think about leaving her alive?! When you were conspiring with others to rebel, did you think about leaving the emperor's brother? One life? If you save your life today, will you save mine in the future?" The seventh prince stared at Ning Xuan with bloodshot eyes.

"Aren't you afraid, one day, the crown prince will kill you like he killed me? You are so famous now, don't you have any thoughts about the throne?"

Ning Xuan didn't answer his question, but turned to the side. Turn sideways and give way to the position of the person behind you.

The guard standing behind her stepped forward and restrained the struggling seventh prince. The maid stepped forward to feed him poisonous wine, which could kill him with just one sip.

Ning Xuan asked her men to check on the seventh prince, then turned around and walked out of the courtyard.

As soon as she walked out of the courtyard, she saw Fu Nanxing sitting in front of the carriage with one foot hanging down, waiting for her boredly.

Unlike the little boy a few years ago, Fu Nanxing seemed to have grown a lot taller overnight. When the two stood together, Fu Nanxing was two heads taller than her, and he had to lower his head every time he talked to her.

"Are you leaving tonight? Won't you say hello to the emperor?" 

Fu Nanxing stretched out his hand towards Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan took his palm, took advantage of her strength and jumped onto the carriage, then waved to the guards and maids who were following her, indicating that they didn't have to follow.

"I left a letter to Yun Kuo, so I said hello to the emperor, right?" 

When Ning Xuan faced Fu Nanxing, she let go of the heavy weight and felt a lot more relieved.

Fu Nanxing raised his eyebrows and asked, 

"Yun Kuo is willing to let you go? Since he knew that you had met a demon cultivator in the north, he has not even let you out of the country, and he will let you go to Haizhu country to find foreknowledge. What did Xingyi mean by 'turning the tide'?"

Ning Xuan took the reins from his hand and threw it hard, and the horse ran with all its might.

Her voice fluttered in the wind.

"So, we have to go to Haizhu Country before Yun Kuo can mobilize people."

===========================================
The author has something to say:

start to finish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 2.4K 102
Not my story. For reading and communication purposes only. https://www.69shu.com/txt/29864.htm Author: Hanyue Qinghun Category: Science Fiction Spac...
7.6K 160 61
201- [Almighty A slacking wild heroine vs. Mensao overbearing brain-loving vinegar spirit hero] [1v1 double knot, face abuse, scumbag, madly off the...
37.8K 491 14
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 嫁给病弱前元帅 Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/72/72986/
74.6K 2K 80
Genre Action Comedy Drama Historical Josei Martial ArtsRomance Wuxia Language Chinese Author(s) Ying Zhao 影照 Artist(s) N/A Year 2012 Completely Trans...