Love Sick | R. Suna

By -riaszn

โ๐’๐”๐๐€, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐‚๐‘๐€๐™๐˜. โž โ๐Ž๐๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐˜๐Ž๐”, ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„.โž .ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ.ใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒปใƒป... More

๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š/๐ง

022

6.8K 210 594
By -riaszn

➜ suna eventually did reply to your message a few hours later to which you ignored, after witnessing that you didn't want anything to do with him. he clearly saw something in clarisse that he didn't see in you to have postponed his response to your message for that long.

it had been 4 days since you last spoke to each other and to be honest, you were surprised that suna was also allowing the whole incident to be dragged along like this.

but if this was how he was gonna act then so be it.

it was now after school and nanako had agreed to watch inarizaki and nekoma's final practice match until nationals with you. deep down you were excited, because for the first time you were gonna see a certain someone since agreeing to getting to know him.

"did kenma say he was coming today?" nanako asked, sitting back on the bleacher.

"yeah, he is their setter after all.. it wouldn't make sense for him not to." you replied.

after some digging from nanako, kenma had admitted that he'd had an eye on you for some time now but didn't wanna make it known since he always saw how you and suna acted around each other.

you weren't actually dating or going out with rin so you didn't see why you had to restrict yourself from talking to others for his sake.

"oh wait-" nanako looked. "here they come."

the nekoma team walked in and kenma immediately locked eyes with you, smiling. you smiled back and stood to your feet, inarizaki weren't in the gymnasium at the moment so you thought to make the most of the time you had.

"go get em tiger." nanako joked as she gave you a light shove.

you made your way down the bleachers and kenma approached you, pulling you into a hug. his hands wrapped round your waist and you could tell how desperately he wanted to embrace you just by how tight it was.

"hi kozume, good luck today." you spoke.

"thanks pretty, we're gonna need it- your school isn't easy to beat i'll tell you that." he eventually pulled away and looked down at you.

"yeah well you're a setter, just put your fingers to good use and you'll be fine." you chuckled.

"yeah." kenma sighed. "but i hope to put them to better use some time soon." he patted your lower back before walking away.

it took you a second to realise what he meant by that and by the time you did, the inarizaki team had already walked in leaving you flustered and confused.

"hey stupid, you're on the court ya know!" atsumu yelled out before throwing the volleyball at you.

you caught it thankfully and launched it right back at him. "whatever, i was just leaving." you rolled your eyes.

you looked over at suna and saw that he was staring at you, suna didn't look away and you weren't about to back down either so the two of you ended up having a staring competition until you eventually got back to the bleachers to which you finally broke eye contact.

"i fucking hate him." you told nanako.

"now (y/n), let's not lie to ourselves." she laughed. "you may be mad at each other right now but he'll have you wrapped around his finger again in no time."

"no nanako, this time i swear i'm done with him for real."

warning : sexual content

"bet you missed me, hm?" suna whispered into your ear, guiding your hips along his length.

you couldn't even last a day.

"you're a dick.. i hope you know that rin- shit!" you moaned out loud.

"and you're riding my dick, pretty girl." suna retorted before spreading your ass cheeks so he could go deeper.

the two of you were now in his car a few blocks away from your home, suna had texted you to sneak out so you could both finally 'talk' things out and you know how that ended. something about seeing kenma flirt with you struck a nerve in him that he didn't even know he had.

it was almost impossible for you not to give into him when he got like this, especially because deep down you still had feelings for him. again, no matter how mad or fed up you were of each other one thing that would always bring the two of you back together was sex.

"i'm still mad at you." you whined into his shoulder.

"hm, really?" suna stopped thrusting and held his dick inside of you. "then answer the phone."

"huh?"

"your phone, kenma's calling." he reached for the passenger seat and handed the phone over to you.

you hesitated for a moment but suna mouthed for you to answer it, he then began thrusting into you lightly and you instinctively began to ride him again.

"don't you dare fucking stop." he said before you answered.

you nodded. "hi kenma."

"hey (y/n), how've you been?" he asked.

"...i've been good, you?" you replied, trying your hardest not to moan the deeper suna went.

"feeling good after winning that practice match." kenma replied, you could hear him tapping away on his controller. "wish you were here right now."

"y-yeah.. me too." you responded.

"go on pretty, tell him how badly you wanna see him whilst you bounce on my cock." suna muttered against your neck.

"can't wait to see.. you again." you added.

it was becoming increasingly hard to remain composed with your approaching orgasm, at this point you were just saying whatever suna told you to simply because you didn't have the time of day to think to yourself.

"you're a lot cuter in person (y/n)." kenma spoke. "i'll make sure to remind you of that the next time we see each other."

"mhm!"

with kenma's flirting in one ear and suna's lustful words whispering into the other your mind was on cloud nine and eyes rolled to the back of your head as your orgasm took over. unable to control your moans, you managed to end the call before letting out one final scream of pleasure.

suna gripped your waist with one arm and held you down before groaning into your ear. your core felt like it was on fire as you rested your head on his shoulder, taking the time to catch your breath whilst your walls continued to clench and milk his cock dry.

"i came inside you by the way." suna mumbled whilst playing with your hair.

"it's fine, i'll just get a plan b early tomorrow morning."

"alright." suna paused, it fell silent for a moment before he spoke up again. "(y/n)."

"yes rin?"

"i want you to have my kids one day." he confessed.

your eyes widened. "now where the hell did that come from?"

"i was just thinking but never mind, let me take you home now."

you laughed to yourself. "whatever you say rintarou."

here's a visual of my oc's btw 😋

nanako kurihara

clarisse juliette

miyu akari

rinko fumiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.5K 17
๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐— ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐— ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‚๏ฟฝ...
168K 4.2K 17
๐‘†๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š! ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„ ๐…๐„๐•๐„๐‘โž โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* '*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก โ™กยธ.โ€ข*' โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ. ห—หห‹ 'หŽห— ห—หห‹...
16.6K 596 28
๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐š– ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โŠฑโ‹…โ€ขโ‹… ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š. ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๏ฟฝ...
367K 7K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...