007

warning : sexual content

➜ "shit.. rin, s 'too much!" you moaned when suna forcefully pryed your legs open, continuing to lap up your juices with his mouth until you were quivering in front of him. he'd barely even gotten started yet and you were already begging for him to stop.

"mmm." he groaned when you gripped onto his locks, tugging and pulling on his hair when you could feel your orgasm approaching. "i can feel your pussy twitching against my tongue."

just as you were about to cum suna pulled away and you could see your arousal spread along his mouth and chin, the two of you held eye contact and you swore you could've came from just the sight of him alone. his bare shoulder muscles tensing as he held your legs open to prevent them from clamping around his head.

"now.." you panted. "why would you do that?"

"i love edging you." he smirked. "watching you beg to be touched is what i live for."

"moron." you mumbled beneath your breath but before you could say anything else he slipped two fingers into your cunt, making your back arch off the bed from the sudden stretch.

"just look at how you're clenching 'round my fingers already." he scoffed. "such a needy bitch."

you attempted to hit him but he grabbed your wrists, pinning both of them above your head with one hand before leaning forward so he was directly above you. once he was sure you were restrained he wasted no time pumping his fingers in and out, observing your facial expressions as his pace increased by the second.

suna watched as your eyes rolled back and breasts jolted with every thrust of his fingers. seeing you in this state was all he needed, he got pleasure from making you feel good and that's all that mattered, he didn't want anything in return.

"suna.. i'm gonna-"

"cum?" he let go of your wrists to move his free hand to your clit, simultaneously rubbing it at the same speed as his fingers. "go ahead baby, cum all over my fingers.. let me feel you-"

the coil in your stomach finally snapped and for a moment your mind went blank, feeling nothing but pleasure as suna continued to abuse your cunt. your walls spasmed and mouth formed an 'o' shape but no noise came out.

suna inserted a third finger, allowing you to ride out your high before eventually pulling them out, seeing that they were covered in your release. he couldn't help but stare as your cum glistened around his fingers, a mesmerised look on his face.

he then took them into his mouth, ensuring that you watched as he savoured the taste of your juices. your cheeks grew warm at the sight, but although he had just made you orgasm you still weren't satisfied yet.

and one thing you knew for sure was that suna wasn't leaving this house until you made him cum at least once.

"rin, let me ride you."

suna's eyes widened slightly, surprised by your sudden act of boldness. you had only ever fucked him once and during that time he was gentle with you, he couldn't imagine how you'd be able to take him whilst on top.