The nature of the disciples o...

By Mikan1224

On that day, Immortal Chenghuai pierced through Ning Xuan's body with a sword and killed it together with the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41. End.

Part 23

105 0 0
By Mikan1224

Just as Lin Ming'er's sword fell, a spiritual energy hit her wrist, and the sword was already out of hand before even the tip of the sword touched the barrier.

"Little Ming'er." 

Du Ziruo's voice came from behind Lin Ming'er.

Lin Ming'er shuddered, as if she was in an ice cave, and shuddered. If Mr. Zi Ruo knew about this, it would be equivalent to letting the master know.

Not only did she fail to help Ning Xuan, she even lost herself.

Du Ziruo looked at the stiff back in front of him and sighed, 

"What kind of master really has what kind of apprentice."

In his opinion, among the two apprentices of Chenghuai, the apprentice of Chenghuai is the most similar. It was Lin Minger. Before Huo Zhengqing set foot on the fairyland, his family was poor, and he took up the burden of taking care of the family very early, but Lin Minger grew up with Chenghuai and Huo Zhengqing since childhood, just like Chenghuai before. , when he was born, he was born with a vision, and the master who Chenghuai found him, he directly raised him as a baby by his side.

The two of them lived smoothly from childhood to adulthood. There were almost no hardships. Even if they experienced any difficulties, it was just to see the suffering of the world. According to the teacher's training, according to the education they received from childhood to adulthood, they should go. Helping others, as for themselves, their feelings for themselves are very different from ordinary people.

"Your master is not here." 

Du Ziruo's tone was helpless mixed with a hint of sadness. As an outsider, he is undoubtedly the one who sees it the most clearly. He doesn't want to see his friend, who was raised hard and has high hopes, stab him in the back, so he has been paying attention to Canglan Mountain these days. .

Lin Ming'er choked her neck, turned around slowly, and met Du Ziruo's calm eyes.

He seemed to know everything, but he refused to intervene.

"Mr. Ziruo, you clearly know that Master is deceiving Miss Ning. If things are revealed at that time, Miss Ning will never forgive Master. Things haven't come to that stage yet, so it's too late to turn around now." 

Lin Ming The moment he raised his sword, he had already thought clearly.

Heart-to-heart, if she is kept in the dark like Miss Ning, treats the devil as her precious child, and finally wants to let the person she trusts most and loves kill her child, she will definitely not forgive her cheating. her people.

Of course Du Ziruo knew.

"If I tell you that they can live happily, only this last month will be hidden from everyone in the immortal world, will you still drop the sword?"

Lin Ming'er stared at him blankly, a possibility popped up in her mind, but she Unwilling to believe, she pursed her lips tightly, not even asking.

Du Ziruo didn't give her a chance to escape, and continued: "If you want to kill the demon embryo, the mother body cannot survive safely. At that time, Chenghuai got a soul-hunting lamp."

It was a soul-hunting lamp, not a soul-gathering lamp.

Because the cost of using it was extremely high, Lin Ming'er remembered it very clearly. Those who use the Soul Detention Lamp need half of the user's cultivation base and soul.

One soul lives, another soul perishes; one soul prospers, and one soul declines.

It turned out that from the beginning, this was an unsolved problem.

Chenghuai and Ning Xuan's Dao Companion Ceremony is approaching, and this day is also three days before the birth of the devil's womb, but Canglan Mountain has made preparations early, especially after Lin Ming'er and Huo Zhengqing both know the truth, Both of them are more diligent than anyone else.

Huo Zhengqing was not willing to accept this fact at first. If the master uses the lamp, he will be no different from the living dead. The master who has lost half of his cultivation base and soul will no longer be able to cultivate, but when he sees Chenghuai The look on his face when he was with Ning Xuan, he convinced himself again.

He had never seen Master show such a happy expression, like... a mortal.

Now in the entire Canglan Mountain, the happiest person is Ning Xuan who doesn't know anything.

Ning Xuan looked at the red silk and satin and red lanterns everywhere in the small yard. Seeing her happiness, she became more lively and active, and suggested that she want to walk around.

Because the Dao Companion Ceremony of the two was held at the place where the marriage stone was located, not in Canglan Mountain, Chenghuai had to go there to prepare in advance.

Before leaving, Chenghuai asked Lin Ming'er to take care of Ning Xuan.

Although Chenghuai knew that Lin Minger almost broke the barrier of the study, but after he heard it, he didn't get furious as Lin Minger imagined, just nodded and told her that there would be no next time.

Lin Ming'er is glad that she escaped the catastrophe, and she feels sad for Master and Miss Ning. Master does not pursue this matter. I am afraid that she does not want to waste time on other people, and just wants to be good with Miss Ning. Have a good time.

"Speaking of which, I have been to Mr. Zi Ruo's medicine hall as far away as I have been raising my baby. Now Chenghuai accompanies me to sleep in my house at night. I'm a little curious about what his previous residence was like." 

Ning Xuan's attitude towards Lin Ming'er gradually became familiar as the days passed, and Lin Ming'er was a good girl to get along with, so Ning Xuan also Let go of your messy thoughts and get close to Lin Ming'er.

After all, they were going to live in Canglan Mountain together in the future, and Lin Ming'er had to call her sister-in-law.

Lin Ming'er supported Ning Xuan and watched her carefully, for fear that she might bump into something.

"I'll show you, watch the road carefully."

Ning Xuan thought, she and Chenghuai should live together after marriage. Isn't that why they have to go back to Chenghuai's residence? But looking at Chenghuai's reaction, he seemed to prefer living in the yard with her now, and seldom mentioned his previous residence.

Lin Ming'er deliberately detoured the way to the study, and took Ning Xuan to another way to the place where Immortal Venerable used to live.

The master here told them that he and Ning Xuan would not live here in the future, so there was no arrangement here, and it seemed a little deserted.

Lin Ming'er thought that Ning Xuan would be bored, but she didn't expect Ning Xuan to show an excited look.

"So my husband used to live here."

 Ning Xuan reached out and touched a sword test stone in the courtyard. It was full of sword marks, but the owner of the test stone had not practiced sword here for a long time, and the sword aura was almost dull. Can't feel it.

"Miss Ning Xuan, be careful." 

Lin Ming'er was worried that the sword energy would hurt Ning Xuan, so she quickly stopped Ning Xuan's movements, smiled at Ning Xuan, and whispered,

 "You are pregnant now. You should be more careful."

This is just an excuse, Lin Ming'er is not worried about the devil in her womb, and it doesn't need anyone else to worry about it.

Ning Xuan smiled and rubbed her belly, and said to her fetus, "Look at you, before you were born, so many people care about you. In the future, you should be nice to your brothers and sisters."

She He Chenghuai's child, of course, will worship Chenghuai as his teacher in the future, so Lin Ming'er and Huo Zhengqing will be the child's senior sister and senior brother.

Lin Ming'er's eyes flickered, and at a certain moment, she wished that the child in Ning Xuan's womb was just an ordinary child.

"Miss Ning..." 

Lin Ming'er didn't dare to tell her the truth, and when she thought of their future, she couldn't help but redden her eyes.

Ning Xuan didn't expect that Lin Ming'er was tough on the outside, but she was a girl who was soft on the inside and tough on the outside. She just gave them a picture of the future, and Lin Ming'er was moved to the point of crying. Heh, she hated the girl crying the most.

Ning Xuan patted Lin Ming'er on the shoulder, not knowing how to comfort her, she turned around and asked her to sort out her emotions.

"I haven't visited this place yet. I'll go take a look. Ming'er, come back later." 

Ning Xuan said and walked in another direction.

Lin Ming'er rubbed her eyes that were blurred by tears, opened them again, and saw that Ning Xuan was walking towards the direction of Master's study. An unfamiliar voice called to stop.

Even if it was very weak, Lin Ming'er could hear it, it was... Prediction Star Instrument.

When Ning Xuan approached the study, she suddenly felt a strange force that was repelling and attracting the force in her body. She should be disgusted by this kind of force, but she didn't consciously get close.

Ning Xuan felt strange, but she couldn't hold back her curiosity, so she quickened her pace and walked over there.

She stood in front of the enchantment of the study, and the surrounding air was pushing her forward, but the fetus in her body became more and more restless, as if urging her to leave here.

Reason tells her not to touch the unknown, it is very dangerous. But her heart told her - walk in, only if you know, can you face it.

Ning Xuan stretched out her hand, and as soon as she thought about it, she activated the spiritual power in her body, as if someone had taught her this before.

The spiritual power she used was mixed with the powerful demonic energy that was about to take shape, and instantly broke the barrier of the study.

At the same time as the enchantment was shattered, the foreshadowing star instrument in the study broke through the seal, rose to the sky, and used its last strength to inform everyone in the fairy world - kill Ning Xuan! Kill the immortal lady who is pregnant with the devil!

A powerful spiritual force swayed from the study and spread to the entire fairyland.

It seemed like a quarter of an hour had passed, and it seemed like it was just a blink of an eye. Ning Xuan looked at the open door of the study and flew out countless sheets of paper full of words.

She should not be able to read, but her memory seems to be wrong. The words on the paper are not difficult, and she can even read them.

"Kill", "fetus", "Ning Xuan"... These keywords were like white knives, stabbing into Ning Xuan's eyes.

Ning Xuan's hands and feet were cold, and her body seemed to have turned into a piece of wood.

I don't know how long it took, she returned rationally, noticed the familiar aura, turned her head to look, and saw the man who was going to hold the Dao Companion Ceremony with her tomorrow, looking at her with a pale face that was almost miserable.

"Xuanxuan." 

Chenghuai called her name, her voice so soft, as if the wind would shatter.

The demon inside Ning Xuan's body absorbed Ning Xuan's countless complex emotions at this moment, and the powerful demonic energy enveloped it, helping it to take shape in advance.

Chenghuai saw that Ning Xuan was enveloped by the soaring demonic energy, realized that the demonic embryo had formed in advance, and her eyes were about to split.

Between love and righteousness, if you can't have both... He didn't hesitate, the devilish energy almost devoured Ning Xuan.

He thought that no matter what the outcome was, he would accompany her.

The ferocious sword energy was pressing towards Ning Xuan's face. Ning Xuan was so frightened that she took a step back, tripped over the threshold behind her, and fell on the icy ground, unable to move.

The fear of life and death almost overwhelmed all of Ning Xuan's emotions. The moment she met Chenghuai's firm eyes, the tight string in Ning Xuan's mind suddenly broke.

Ning Xuan's heart stabbed like a knife.

She got it.

It's all about acting.

Xianzun lied and lied to her just to stabilize the demon in her body, pretending to love her deeply, and even made a promise to marry her, in order to kill the demon and kill her today.

Chenghuai heard countless people from the Immortal Realm coming towards Canglan Mountain, and he couldn't let Ning Xuan fall into their hands.

So, he went first.

A sword penetrated Ning Xuan's body.

Ning Xuan's weak cry for help was concealed by the shrill screams of the devil's womb.

Who will save her.

No one will come to rescue her.

================≠=======================

The author has something to say:

In the last ten minutes, I caught up! (Recycling the copywriting plot!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 3.5K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/50/50498/ Author: I want to become a fairy Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-07-12 Latest: Chapter 54 Extra Sto...
99.7K 858 12
အသက်ရွယ်ကန့်သက်ချက်တွေ လွန်လွန်ကြူးကြူးပါဝင်လို့ ကိုယ့်ဟာကိုယ် ဆင်ခြင်ဖတ်ပါ။
37.8K 491 14
not my work google translated offline reading only Title: 嫁给病弱前元帅 Author:沐沐良辰 Source: https://m.shubaow.net/72/72986/
182K 2.2K 82
Shen Wei was born in a noble family, beautiful and natural, her life went smoothly, her parents loved her, her elder brother loved her, and she also...