Teaching Her Affection

By lekiaraaaaluvvv

I look over to her to see her already looking at me. Damn her eyes are so enticing. Her eyes sat low with a... More

Cast
Introduction
Dancing
Wait, What Happen?
Get To Know Ya
Help
Inquisitive
The Exchange
A New Home?
Getting Ready
Party
Again And Again
A Little Insight
Momma?
Date Night
Kisses And Touches
Conversation After Conversation
Thinking Bout You
Oh Shit

Predicaments

2.2K 81 59
By lekiaraaaaluvvv

Omniscient POV. . .
Friday
July 9, 2015

2am. . . .

The sound of the small breathes coming from the little body that was cuddle into her chest was peace to her. The semi dark room of what use to be dead but now the little night light in the corner for her little one brought little life to her room. As much as she enjoy this moment with her little girl she had business to handle.

She slowly removed herself from her daughter who is still peacefully sleeping. After placing more covers over her she quickly but quietly move over to her dresser, picking out a black jumpsuit then went into her closet picking out some tennis shoes. The two little dogs begin to jump on her as slip her left shoe. She pick up her small poodles and place them on the bed, now they tried to lick her face. She softly rub their heads before grabbing their faces.

"Stay", she whispered quietly to them.

She repeated the word again with a little more authority before pointing over to the little girl. They trotted over to her, one laying their head on her leg as the other force his head underneath her hand. The was a sign of content coming from her but she stayed asleep nonetheless, which made Novanni happy. She walk back over to her dresser that was on her side of the bed and grab her phone, also grabbing a burner phone out the drawer.

Novanni quietly walk downstairs, silently grabbing her keys off the hook then step out of her apartment, locking her door.

"Nova? Where are you going?"

The young women heart beat speed up a bit from hearing the familiar feminine voice that she thought she can't wait to hear until later on the day.

She slowly turned around to be met with the most beautiful girl despite her tired eyes she was still breathing taking to her.

"Just out. Are you just now getting home", she asked.

The other woman was still in her sky blue scrubs with her hair still neatly tied back with a big puffy afro at the end that Novanni found cute.

"Yea", she spoke before yawning into her hand.

"You should go ahead to bed. It's obvious that you are tired", Novanni stated.

"I will and by the way I saw your text I just didn't have enough time to send you one back. Sorry about that.", Rajaleia said sending a apologetic smile to Novanni, who only smile back at her.

"It's okay. You're a doctor after all. I don't expect you to reply immediately", Novanni shrugged.

"But to answer your question, yes I'm excited for today", she smiled, her cheek bones standing out.

Novanni put her head down shyly with a grin attach to her face. "That's good"

"Well since I see you...I want a hug with a kiss on the side", she grinned while opening her arms.

"Your boyfriend is across from us", Novanni spoke pointing her finger to Rajaleia apartment door.

"He's asleep. Now bring yo fine ass over here", she voice sweetly but with a slight demanding tone.

For some reason she felt a certain type of way when Rajaleia spoke to her like this. She sounded very assertive with a tinge of coy. Novanni found herself liking the tone that came from Rajaleia mouth; it made her twitch down south.

She rolled her eyes playfully before walking over to the ebony woman, wrapping her arms around her waist as the other woman wrap one of her arms around the taller woman's neck since her other arm was occupied holding her purse and sweater. Leaving little space between them, their lips made out with each other as if they were missing pieces finally being put together after being separated for so long.

Rajaleia emotions getting tied more into the kiss her other arm dropped her belongings to grab Novanni's throat as the other stayed wrapped around her neck. She tighten her grip on Novanni's throat earning a whimper from her and she slightly grinned from the sound but also the feeling of her waist being squeezed tighter from the brown skin woman. Rajaleia felt Novanni moving them back until she felt the coldness of the wall hit her back. Novanni moved her hands slowly from the Rajaleia waist up to cuff her neck, her hands getting the feel of Rajaleia breast in the process while the chocolate goddess on the other hand, moved her hands from her neck down to grip her waist, trying to pull their lower half's together but Novanni wouldn't budge.

The longer they kiss the more intense it got between them. Rajaleia slip her tongue inside Novanni's mouth earning a moan. Their tongues assaulted each other in a passionate way as delightful sounds echo in the long hallway. Novanni could feel herself getting a unwanted stiffy from the heated making out session and in that moment she knew she had to pull away but deep down she didn't want to, because it felt so wonderful to her body but she will be risking a major flaw.

Novanni do wishes that she can tell Rajaleia about her lady manhood downstairs but she's afraid that she will never talk to her again and she doesn't want to risk that, so she been holding off until the right time comes.

When ever that will be...

Novanni slowly pulled back but Rajaleia followed her lips biting down on her bottom lip making her whimper at the action as she pulled Novanni back in but she wasn't having it. Novanni quickly pulled her head back before Rajaleia could capture her lips and hold them hostage again, making her pout, which made Novanni smile smugly.

"As much I would like to keep doing this with you I have to go and you need your rest. I can't have you falling asleep in the middle of our make-out session honey", Novanni voiced softly but lowly.

Knowing that Novanni voice is smooth, sultry, but also a little deep in a way, like dark creamy chocolate. Rajaleia felt her girly parts tingle.

"Keep talking to me like that and I'm not go wanna go to sleep", Rajaleia smirk, her eyes low in lust as she move her hands down to the top of Novanni's ass, which made her giggle.

She never had this action done to her except Rajaleia. There has been multiple times where Rajaleia would grab or pat her butt on their little meetups at her job because she claims it's fat while Novanni on the other hand, think her butt isn't that fat. She thinks Rajaleia butt is way fatter than hers every time she take peek at it.

Novanni just shook her head with a shy smile before leaning in to give one last kiss on Rajaleia fat lips and once again Rajaleia tried to hold them hostage but Novanni wasn't letting it happen, which made Rajaleia fight for her lips until Novanni gently push her back by her shoulders breaking the kiss.

"Relax. You can have my lips later on the day", Novanni voiced lowly.

"Oh I plan to and do a lot more", Rajaleia spoke stealing a another kiss from her making both of them giggle.

Do a lot more?.... Novanni was curious of what she meant by that but she just put it on the back burner for now until she or Rajaleia brought it up again.

Novanni back away fully giving Rajaleia space to walk over to her apartment door. As Rajaleia walk past her, Novanni eyes drop down to the woman's backside, she thought of how beautiful her ass sat in those pants. She wanted touch it, grip it, smack it, maybe kiss it if she had the chance but she knew she was too shy to even do all that. Her dirty thoughts were just running wild.

"See you later Nova", Rajaleia smirk, catching Novanni booty watching her.

Novanni look up when she heard Rajaleia voice.

"Huh-Oh yeah. See you later", Novanni stammered.

Rajaleia then walked inside her apartment before Novanni walked down the hallway to the elevator. Waiting patiently for the elevator to go and once it did, Novanni took long strides to her car. Started the vehicle, going on the road heading straight to the south side. Turning what was supposed to be two hour drive into a hour due to her vicious speedy and how dead the roads were with least amount of cars. In the day time there's usually pack cars driving which makes the drive so long.

As Novanni ride through the south side she saw the usual. Hookers on every corner, girls leaving the clubs with boys trying to holla at them, and men sealing kush by the small stores. She drove deeper into the south until she arrived at the dirty tenants. Parking along the street across from the building, turning her car off, she grab her gun from underneath her seat then tuck it inside her sweat pants. Before she could exit her car, she seen two men walk out the building in their casual all black outfit with mini chains hanging around their necks. One man had cocoa skin and the other had honey brown skin, who seem to be quite familiar to Novanni. Novanni felt like she knew the guy from somewhere. Curiosity filled her mind because she could tell that they're carrying their own piece on them and they looked a little upset base off their facial expressions. She watched them walk back to a black Dodge charger car before they pulled off in what seem like a rush and luckily they drove in front of her vehicle so she caught the license plate. She quickly jotted down the numbers and letters from the licenses in her notes on her phone before placing it back into her pocket. Once Novanni seen the car disappear from her eye sight she left her vehicle after slipping on black hood then lock her vehicle. Nobody was outside so it was quiet beside the crickets singing their little jingle.

Walking inside the place she quickly made her way upstairs to get away from the urine smell before she ending up throwing up. The smell had grew to be stronger.

After climbing up the last flight of stairs to level eight, she walk through door. She could hear people fucking, a loud TV, and people having argument. She ignored the sound as she walked the long hallway until she the door number 36 but the door was slightly open. Novanni quickly pulled out her gun before she slowly push the door open. Looking around the small apartment she could that someone was fighting in here. The small coffee table was knock over with the ashtray making a mess on the not so clean carpet, the couch was shifted back into the wall, the TV was knock over but you still hear the sound that was coming from it, and lastly there was a small droplet of blood on the wall. Novanni walk deeper into the apartment passing one room, she automatically knew that room was the kids room due to the amount unicorn stuff she seen in that room. She stop in the middle of the hallway once she heard a deep groan that sounded like someone's in pain coming from the room that she was headed to. She walk closer to the room peeking around the corner to see the children's father.

He was sitting on the bed with his head down with the bright light coming from the lamp in the corner she could see the trail of blood coming from his nose and some on the corner of his mouth. He was taking breathes as held his side. Novanni tuck her gun back in her sweat pants before leaning against the threshold. The room look like it haven't been touch at all so Novanni made an inference that the fight only happen in the living room and once they were done with he made his way back to his room.

"What happen?", Novanni spoke, scaring the man from her unknown presence.

"Look I don't want no trouble", he said his voice wavering a little.

"Neither do I. All I ask was, what happen", Novanni said in a mone tone voice.

"Um two dudes came in here asking for my son-

"My son but continue", Novanni butted in.

The man wanted to give her a look but he knew not try her because he knew he would be dead within a few days.

"They came in here asking about Tay."

"Like what exactly?"

"Like where is he? Um-they were asking where was the money since Tay own them some and they ask about some old fellas that I did not know", the man answered as he rubbed his side.

"What did they look like?", Novanni ask becoming more invested into this.

For some reason she thinks this is tied back to the men she saw coming out the building and back to the two men she killed about a month ago when she offer pay off her son but they wanted more.

"One was dark skin and one was light skin, both wearing all black", he answered.

"Did you catch any of their names",

"No"

Novanni was really thinking hard about the light skin guy because she sworn she seen him before. Her brain finally click, thinking about that time at Cassie's pool party. She's remember having to punch him in nose for repeatedly touching her.

"Did they say the amount owned? And what another fellas did they ask about?", Novanni spoke crossing her arms.

"Ten thousand dollars. A-And they were mainly asking about some dudes named Lucas and Z"

Novanni just nodded while thoughts were having a conversation.

"It's best that you move. They are more likely to pop up again"

"Money is real tight right now. I can't just up and move", he stated.

"What's wrong with a hotel?"

"Like I said money is tight right now"

"Yet you wanted the kids to stay with you....", Novanni scoff.

"Look, don't my kids into this", the old man said breathlessly.

"I mean how could I not. If my kids were here, who knows what could've happen to them", Novanni said with the shrug of her shoulders.

"They are not your children", he said looking at Novanni with anger in his eyes.

"You see.....I tried to go the easy route with you and let you have the chance to put them up for adoption when I told you too but it's been a month and I'm tired of waiting", Novanni voiced as she took out her gun. She took it off safety then pointed it at him.

Fear was now in control of his body and he immediately started begging for his life.

"You have three days. Seventy two hours, okay? To put those kids up for adoption and if you don't, I will send you ass to prison for child abuse and endangerment. Do I make myself clear?", Novanni ask, cocking the gun back as she walk up to him.

He jumped at how fast she move to him with the gun settling right between his eyes. His bones shivered, his breathes were erratic, and his heart was beating million miles per minute. He felt like his heart was going explode at how fast it was beating as fear rattle through his body.

"Y-Yea I understand", he replied quickly but nervously with panic in his eyes.

Novanni quickly whip out her burner phone and ask for his number. Once he gave it to her she called the cellular device, hearing it ring she hung up her phone.

"Call that phone when the task is done. You have until Monday that's when the three days are up", Novanni said.

The old man nodded his head viciously.

"Speak", Novanni demanded.

"Y-Yea", he responded quickly.

"Just so you know I'm not playing"

Before the old man could get a word out of what she meant, she pistol whip him on the jaw making him wail as he fell back on his bed holding his jaw.

Novanni took the time to leave the apartment, leaving him his own agony.

Shutting the door quietly, she took long strides back to her car, getting inside her vehicle she decided to check her phone for the time. It was 3:58. Perfect timing for her to go back home. Starting up the vehicle, speeding back but little did she know that her daughter was beginning to wake up.

The little girl felt her throat going dry. She knew she needed something to drink. Slowly opening her eyes lifting her head up, she felt her hand touching something fluffy. Now setting up on her knees wiping her eyes, she look down to see two dogs looking up to her which made her smile. She started rubbing their heads softly.

"P-Pretty", she muttered to herself.

The dogs lick her hand causing her to giggle because it was tickling her hand. She look around the room to not see her momma laying in the bed with her. She grew worried but that quickly vanished when she realized that she could be downstairs. Speaking of going downstairs, she wanted to get back to the task at hand to getting her some water even though she was distracted by the dogs. She crawled to edge of the bed but the dogs uses their faces to maneuver her another direction. They were trying to push her back to the middle of the bed but she wasn't going for it. Eventually she find her self back at the edge again after repeatedly pushing the dogs away. She realized how far up she was from the floor and that made her a little scared but she moved her lower body over, having it hang off the bed then slowly slid off until she felt her feet touch the ground but it never did. She begin to panic because she felt herself sliding more off the bed. The covers that she was gripping on were slowly coming with her and before you know it she slip off the bed stumbling on feet then fell onto to her butt.

"Ouch", she grumble lowly as she begin to get up off the floor.

She rubbed her bum and she proceeds to walk out the room with the dogs trailing behind her. Taking one step at time, which were five big steps before she made it down downstairs. She was slightly frighten on how dark it was but thanks to the city's lights they provided little light. She slowly walk into the kitchen as she wipe her eye before looking up to not see her mommy. She begin to feel sad because she woke up not seeing her in bed or the living room. In order to get to the kitchen you have to past the living room. She look around the living room some more but she still couldn't find her. Nia walk back to the kitchen, to see the cups place on the dry mat but the closer she got to it, the more she couldn't see the cups. The cups were far back and Nia can not reach that far back. She thought of an idea to just pull the dry mat closer to her so she can reach it. She kept pulling and pulling until they were at the edge but one cup at the end begin to loose balance. Nia reach for the cup she was going for, still not realizing the unbalance cup. As she grab the cup, the unbalance fell over making a loud crash sound but it didn't wake the teen or the young adult but it the dogs flinch.

Nia's hazel eyes begin to weld up with tears. She was scared and begin to panic; thinking that she going to get in trouble and she didn't want that. She didn't want to see her mommy upset just the thought of that made Nia sob loudly with tears running down her adorable face. The loud sobbing begin to wake up the other two and just then Novanni walk through door to hear her daughter loud somber. She immediately walk into the kitchen, cutting the light on to see her beautiful daughter standing holding the cup tighly, crying loudly. She look beside her to see a broken glass then back to the small girl. The two made eye contact and this was only adding fear to the little one. She didn't know if she would whip her, pop her, or hit her but she knew needed to stay far away from her.

Novanni took one step forward and Nia took two steps back shaking her head in a no no way and that made Novanni sign sadly. Novanni set her keys on the counter slowly before getting on one knee. Nia was now whining but it was still loud and her breathing was rapid with her body shaking in fear.

"Lady bug you are not in trouble", Novanni spoke softly.

Nia was still standing away from her, scared of her with more tears escaping the barrier.

"Lady bug I'm not going hurt you. I would never. It's okay.", She spoke as she open her arms for Nia to walk into.

Nia was now conflicted. She didn't know if she could trust her or not, since her father did this to her on multiple occasions to try to trick her into a beating. She didn't want that happening again.

Novanni noticed Nia scratching on her chest and her gasping for air as if she couldn't breathe. She quickly realized that she's having a panic attack. She quickly made her way to her, holding her in arms taking the cup out hand placing dish beside her but Nia tried to push her away.

"Hey hey, ladybug....breathe for me okay?...Breathe...", She voiced to her little one.

Novanni grab Nia's hand and place it on her chest and place her own on Nia chest. Nia was still gasping for air.

Trenton and Avangline came downstairs where they heard the little girl cry but they also heard Novanni's voice. They rounded corner only to put their hands over their eyes due to the bright light being shun in the kitchen.

"Look at me ladybug. Copy me. In....and out....in.....and out", Novanni demonstrated as she took a deep breathe in and then slowly let it out.

Nia was slowly comprehending what her momma ask her to do. Novanni could feel Nia's heart rate slow down and her cries now dieing down to only little hiccups. The little girl snuggled her face into Novanni, tightly wrapping her small arms around her neck. Novanni rub her back softly as she whispered sweet comforting things as a mother would do to comfort her child. Trenton and Avangline watch the interaction from the threshold but both where wondering where did Novanni go since she still in her outside clothes.

"N-No t-t-troble?", Nia tried to speak through her hiccups.

Novanni slightly smile at how Nia tried to say trouble.

"You're not in trouble ladybug. Are you still thirsty?", Novanni ask and Nia nodded her head in her neck as Novanni continue to rub her back.

Novanni got up off the floor with the little girl in her arms, grabbing the glass off the ground that was right beside her. Rinsing it off, she went to her refrigerator and push the cup against the water dispenser. Once she felt like that was enough water in the cup, she gave it to the little girl that was in her arms still not acknowledging the other two people that were burning a hole into Novanni head, especially her sister.

Novanni knew they both had questions, questions that she wouldn't give an answers to.

Nia drunk all of her water then Novanni place the empty dish in the sink. Nia went back to her original position then Novanni walk all the way up to her room passing her sister and son. After getting everything situation with Nia and her self then she went back downstairs to clean up the glass before going up to her room then went right back sleep with Nia cuddling into her chest.

All Novanni knew was by morning she going to hear her sister's mouth about her whereabouts and Novanni knew she could care less because she won't get a single answer out of her....

*
*
*

Morning....
9:28am

Novanni just walk into home after picking up her second car, so her and Rajaleia could ride out to the new location, also she won't leave kids stranded with no commute. Knowing her sister she likes to go places.

Speaking of her sister, the moment Novanni step through door her sister was walking down the steps catching her at the door. Avangline raised an questioning eyebrow as she folded her arms.

"Where are you just coming from?", Avangline question.

"Getting the other car so you can drive the car that's in the garage also take my babies some where with you. I send you some money so you and the kids can get something from the mall because I know you plan to go there", Novanni answered as she place her keys on the rack then walk up to her sister.

Avangline felt excited that she get to take Novanni's car. It's rare when her sister let her drive one of her cars.

"Don't crash my car nor my apartment and make sure you feed the dogs", she spoke in a tone that let her sister know that she wasn't playing before she tried to walk off her sister stop her.

"Wait! I have question. Where will you be going that you won't return til to Sunday?", Avangline asked curiously.

Knowing her older sister wouldn't tell her no detail or any information about her whereabouts she still ask anyway.

Novanni gave her sister a stoney face before answering.

"Make sure you feed the kids", Novanni said, dodging the question as she stared into her sister brown eyes before walking up to her room to pack a bag.

Novanni told her sister about her being busy this weekend the moment her and Rajaleia set the date for them to spend time with one another.

The bronze woman went into her closet to grab a small suitcase to pack clothes for the weekend passing the little life that slept peacefully in her bed along the dogs napping by her side. Novanni thought the scene was so cute. She pack extra clothes just in case she gets dirty on their outings and she realized she should text Rajaleia to bring extra clothes as well.

Leia
Good morning, I just wanted to let u know that you should pack extra clothes just in case u get dirty.

Rajaleia didn't reply instantly, so Novanni assumed that she was still sleeping something that she needs to be doing since she didn't get much sleep last night due to her night out. After taking of her hygiene, she settle herself in the bed and right when the darkness was about to suck her in, her sister call for her. Novanni open her eyes looking over to her sister who was standing in the threshold of her room.

"What do you want?", Novanni ask groggily but lowly so she doesn't wake up her daughter.

Novanni saw her sister playing with her fingers as she look down on them.

"Where did go last night?", She asked lowly.

Novanni just smack her lips.

"We've been over this Ava. Leave me alone", Novanni voiced.

"I just want to know-

"For what reason? You can't stop me from what I'm doing"

"I just want to make sure that you are safe"

"I am. You see me every year don't you. Alive and well"

"But-

"You are not my mother stop tryna act like one. Now shut it up talking to me", Novanni voiced with attitude before closing her eyes.

Avangline blew out a sign before leaving her sister's room. All she wanted to do make sure her sister was okay. She's of the of the life style her sister lives but she didn't want her to get hurt in the process. She's knows living this life gets you one or two different places either in the dead or jail- and she didn't want that for her sister as she tried to push her away.

Avangline just wanted to get closer to her sister again, like how they use to when they were younger before that day Novanni came home from school. She was thirteen at the time and remember her sister busting through the door with anger written on face. She saw the dried blood up that was on the corner of her lip along a cut, the red hue that appear in her big sister cheek as if some one punch her, the holes and slits in her clothes, and the hot tears that came down her bronze face. She saw the unbuckle of her pants as Novanni clench on to her pants to keep them up as storm up the stairs to her room after slamming the door. She heard the loud cries coming from her sister bedroom and she wanted to comfort her but all she received was "Go away" or "Leave me alone" and that hurt her.

Ever since then Novanni distant her self like her brother but the only difference between the two is that she will still help her with home work and that's it while their brother on other hand only comes around to lay his head but that was past. Over time, the siblings slowly but surely start to get back close again, well Novanni and Kendrick still had that fiery feud between them. They can not stand each other from the moment they see one another and this took toll on Avangline, because she wanted to spend time with both of her siblings at the same time instead of separately like she has been doing for the past eight years. She wanted to rebuild their bond again- actually she wanted to rebuild the whole family bond despite their father disappearance for five years with no trace. She wanted clean slate with out toxicity in the family and hopefully without any bickering. Avangline already has plan up her sleeve to the family back together but little did she know how messy it will be....

*

*

*

*

*

Rajaleia was in her closet trying to find some outfits to pack in her suitcase for her to go across the hall to see her neighbor, Novanni. She felt so excited, because it will be just the two of them, alone in her apartment.

Her mind begin to wonder what it will be like just the two of them. She hope this experience was fun for them both of them and hope this weekend will be fill with laughter and....a little sexual.

Now that she's off her cycle her hormones has been through the roof. When she saw Novanni in the hallway late at night she wanted to jump her bones and she wasn't even wearing anything sexy but her face was so beautiful and her eyes full of innocence when they connected to Rajaleia's brown ones. Then when they shared a passionate kiss she knew couldn't let go. She wanted more and more, and hopefully by tonight or the next day Novanni will let her.

Rajaleia heard her phone notification go off. She put the clothing rack back before leaving her closet to grab her phone off the neatly made bed. She saw she had two new messages from Novanni.

MyShyBaby🥰
Good morning, I just wanted to let u know that u should pack extra clothes just in case u get u dirty.

Rajaleia furrowed her eyebrows out of curiosity. She wonder what did Novanni has plan for her.

MyShyBaby🥰
Hey, my five o'clock appointment just cancelled, so I was thinking maybe we could leave around two or is that too early for u...

Leia
I was asleep earlier but that's fine. Can't wait to see you.

MyShyBaby🥰
It's okay. Same😘

Rajaleia look at her phone in shock. She never taken Novanni as a person to use emoji's. She smiled locking her phone then went back into her closet to finished picking out her clothes. It took her over an hour to pick out clothes then she pack another suitcase for her shoes, because they all couldn't fit in her small suitcase.

Rajaleia brought the two small suit cases down and roll them by the door then went into the kitchen to make her something to eat and binge watch some shows that needs she wanted to catch up on before heading over to her neighborhood across the hall. She made herself a fruit snack bowl, which were mainly raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, and cut up banana slices. Rajaleia check the time to see it's 12:52. She begin to feel more eager the closer the time reach two o'clock.

In the middle of her episode she heard the door unlock then the sound of her boyfriend yelling her name.

"Boy I'm right here.", She spoke still look at the TV.

She heard his feet steps get closer to her before she felt hot breath on her neck, making her body cringe.

"Baby I miss you", he whispered into her neck before his plush lips met against her soft skin.

Rajaleia moved her head away from him so he couldn't kiss her neck anymore and James knitted his eyebrows together in slight irritation before standing straight up.

"You're home early today", Rajaleia said checking her phone for the third time today to keep tabs on the time.

She was getting anxious the closer the time roll up to two o'clock and it was 1:16 at the moment. Rajaleia thought time couldn't go any slower.

She felt big hands begin to massage her shoulders and she tried to move her body away but the force of his big hands brought her back in place.

"James, bro stop", she said finally moving her body away from him by sitting on the end of the couch.

"You don't want me touching you or something?", He asked still standing behind the couch.

"Clearly if I was trying to move away from you.", Rajaleia implied.

"Why? You got some other nigga touching you?"

"No. I just don't want to be touch right now"

"I remember you use to like me touching on you. What change?"

"Nothing"

"Clearly something change", he mumble lowly but Rajaleia was still able to pick up on it.

Rajaleia continue to look at the TV. She could feel her boyfriend eyes drilling a hole into her forehead but she could care less. She wonder why he couldn't understand that she didn't want to be touch or being feel on. No means no. The only person that she wanted to touch on her was the woman that lives across the hall, plus it felt wrong to Rajaleia.

"You know what Rajaleia I'm tired of dealing with your bullshit", he voiced angrily.

"Well lucky for you, you won't have to deal with my shit because I'm leaving", she stated.

"To go where?"

"With Novanni"

"Who's that?"

"You met her before but it doesn't really matter now"

James was about to say something else but sound of Rajaleia phone made him stop. Rajaleia look down into her hand to see Novanni calling her and she answered.

"Hey"

"Hi, you ready to go?"

"Yea"

"Good, I'm already downstairs so um y-you can come down w-when you're ready"

"Downstairs, for what? I thought we were staying in your apartment. Right?"

"Uh no. I-It's a surprise.", Novanni said shyly making Rajaleia slightly smile from her shyness.

"I'm on my way down.", She let out a soft giggle from hearing Novanni struggle with her words.

"Oh-Okay um I guess see you when you get down here", Novanni said awkwardly.

"You will."

"Well um bye for now."

"See ya"

Rajaleia hung up the phone before settling it into joggers pocket then grab her keys off the table along with empty bowl. James watch her every move as she rush to kitchen to throw away dishes, to see her moving rapidly to door then grab two suitcases and that immediately made James upset.

"Whoa! Where are you going?", James asked running towards his girlfriend, grabbing her suitcase before she roll it out the apartment.

He thought that she was only going out for a while not actually staying with the woman and that caught him by a surprise. He thought he put a stop her from staying with her friends long ago but clearly he didn't.

"I told you I was hanging with Novanni for the weekend"

"When?"

"Literally a week ago in our bed before we went to sleep. I thought you were listening but apparently not. Can you let go of my luggage", she ask tugging on it some.

"I really wanted to spend time with you, you know.", He said still holding onto her luggage.

"We could do it some other weekend. James please let go before you make my friend upset", Rajaleia voiced saying anything to get her boyfriend to let go.

"I don't give a fuck! Matter of fact you can't go.", He voiced snatching her suitcases out her hand then begin to walk away with Rajaleia trailing behind him.

"James I'm not finna play witchu. Give me my shit!", She demanded slightly raising her voice.

She tried to reach for her suitcases but James was too fast for her. Rajaleia felt her phone ring and she took it out pocket to see Novanni calling, out of her peripheral she could see James tossed her suitcase to the other side of the living room. She went to go forward but James was in her way.

"James move bro! The fuck is you on?! Messing with my shit", Rajaleia spoke with anger in voice.

Her phone stop ringing for a second then it ring again and she look down to see Novanni calling her again.

"It's yo side nigga ain't it?", He question with anger in his eyes.

"No! It's my friend that waiting downstairs for me.", she said before answering her phone.

"Yes", she answered turning away from James.

"You okay?"

"Yea"

"You sure? Y-You sounded a little mad", she asked.

"Yes I'm okay. I'm just stuck in a predicament.", She said as she faced James who was taking her clothes out the suitcase.

Rajaleia could yell at him right now.

"Do-

"Hollon let me call you back", Rajaleia spoke cutting off Novanni then hung up.

Novanni looked at her phone in confusion. She notice that Rajaleia tone was off and she could practically hear the aggression coming off her. Pushing off her car, she decided to make her way back into the apartment complex.

Back to what was happening in Rajaleia apartment, the couple was fighting over her clothes. One taking out another piece clothing as the other put it back in the suitcase.

"James this is so childish", Rajaleia said tiredly.

Now she really wanted to leave. His presence was irritating her soul.

"Like I said you not going any where", He said nonchalant as he took more of her clothes out.

Rajaleia pop his hand preventing him from taking anymore of her clothes.

"Bit- hit me again and see what happens", he said holding his hand for moment.

"You ain't gon do shit....fuck nigga", she mumble the last part.

James continue to take her clothes out the suitcase before Rajaleia could snatch her suit case away from him. She heard him smack his lips. James walk around her to snatch the suitcase back but she clung to it.

"Rajaleia I said you not going no fucking where! You are hard of hearing or something! Damn!", He said pushing her back causing her to let go and fall on her butt.

Rajaleia got back on her feet just push her boyfriend back making him stumble some.

"You can not tell me I cannot go somewhere like I'm you're child. Last time that I check you are not my mother nor my father, so please miss me with bullshit.", Rajaleia spat.

James held a look of fury that slightly frighten Rajaleia but she shook it off. She seen this look on him before and it made her body shudder every time and not in a good way. James quickly made his way to his girlfriend, pushing her back harshly, which made Rajaleia scared because she didn't where she was falling back on until she felt soft cushions on her butt and back. James push her so hard that he made the couch scoot back  making an screeching sound against the wooded floor. He slightly bent down so he was close to her face.

"Let me tell you something, I run this relationship", he cuffed Rajaleia's jaw the moment she tried to turned her head to look away,"And what I say goes. Do you understand me?"

His fingers were slowly tightening around her jaw that it eventually begin to hurt by his fingers digging into her cheeks. Rajaleia was trying to remove his hand to get him to release his hand from her jaw.

"Ah James. Y-You are hurting me.", Rajaleia said finally getting his hand off her face. She begin to rub her cheeks from the slight pain that he cause.

"Do y-"

James was cut off from the sound of knocking coming from the door. After glaring at Rajaleia he begin to move away to answer the door. Rajaleia got off the couch to put the clothes that were spread out on the floor and couch back into the suitcase. Now there was even a bigger reason to leave her apartment.

"Wassup"

"Hi, I'm looking for Rajaleia. She was supposed to meet me downstairs a few minutes ago"

Rajaleia ears perked up on the sound of Novanni's voice. Quickly fixing her clothes inside suitcase, she made sure she had her phone and keys before dragging the suitcase to the door not before grabbing the second one that had her shoes in it.

"Yea...she not-I'm ready", Rajaleia walk up beside him trying to put on her best smile but her cheeks were in pain.

"Babe, what did I just say", he said looking down to her but she kept looking at Novanni who had on black shades that Rajaleia find quite sexy on her.

Novanni just look between the two and she could immediately tell something happen between the both of them.

Rajaleia ignore him trying walk past the threshold but James gripped her elbow preventing her not too and that almost pissed Novanni off.

"I said you can't go with her. Now go back-

"I'm sorry but last time that I check Rajaleia can make her own decision, right Leia?", Novanni spoke looking at James through her black shades before looking over to the ebony woman.

The ebony woman shook her head yes. Novanni eyebrow twitch. She wanted her speak up with confidence and convention within herself but she will be sure to work on that with her.

"I run her. What I say goes", he voiced with confidence.

Novanni eyes widen in surprise. The fact that he can say this with confidence proves that he has said this multiple times. Novanni wanted slap him so bad for how the way he was speaking on Rajaleia. Her eyes bounced over to Rajaleia who just standing there letting him talk like this.

Rajaleia just bowed down her head in embarrassment. She couldn't believe that her boyfriend still says this, not only privately but publicly as well.

"I'm no longer talking to you. Leia are we still going out or not?", Novanni ask turning down her assertive tone to a soft one when she look over to Rajaleia.

Rajaleia couldn't see Novanni eyes through her shades but she was secretly hoping that she would still say yes and her eyes were pleading despite her boyfriend trying to control her. Novanni notice the mood that she was in now due to her boyfriend and Novanni thought he really deserved a slap just for messing up her mood.

Without looking up to her boyfriend, her eyes move up to the beautiful tall goddess in front of her. Rajaleia was beginning to feel ashamed because of how her boyfriend belittle her in front of Novanni. She now thought Novanni was judging her. The stallion eyes read the brown eye woman face, she could tell this situation was affecting her. Novanni took off her shades, already looking at the beautiful woman. Her eyes was all confirmation that she needed to boost her mood. Rajaleia slowly nodded her head in a yes manner. A small smile appear on Novanni face but it was quickly wipe away the moment she heard the ostrich talking.

"Babe are serious?", He ask. Rajaleia just regrip her suitcase handles before walking out the apartment.

"I don't get a kiss", James shouted in the hallway. Rajaleia stop in the middle of the hallway and turned to him. Rajaleia gave him the middle finger, causing Novanni to giggle and she also took the chance to hold one of her luggages before they continue their little walk out the building. The sun was shining and beaming like the brightest star. Rajaleia thought no wonder why Novanni had in shades plus it was hot.

Rajaleia was shocked by the new vehicle that was present in front her. She thought this person had a nice a care that is until she seen Novanni walking to the back to lift the truck then put her suitcase safely inside before looking over to Rajaleia, who held shocked expression causing Novanni to smile.

"You coming to hand me you luggage or nah", Novanni spoke.

"This is your car!", Rajaleia said still looking at the car in amazement as she walk up to Novanni.

Grabbing the luggage from her, placing it safely inside the truck. "Yup, you like it?"

"Hell yeah I like it.", She giggle running her fingers over the roof of the car feeling the smooth material before looking over to Novanni who just all smiles.

She pounce over to Novanni hugging her tightly, stuffing her face into the woman's boobies which made Novanni giggle. Since Novanni was wearing heels Rajaleia head came at her nose instead of being eye to eye with her.

"I wanna kiss you so bad right now", Rajaleia whispered as she moved her head up to slyly peck her neck awhile moving her hands softly on skin, making Novanni flinch and gasp.

"You okay?", Rajaleia ask pulling back some but kept her hands on Novanni's waist, her thumbs moving in soft circles.

Novanni nodded her head giving her soft yes. Rajaleia let her eyes roam over the tall goddess body from the pent up bun by her braids to the rich hazel nut skin, to the cute cute black crop shirt that she was fond of because she saw her sexy piercing. The black joggers showed the outline of Novanni hips and she couldn't tell if her eyes were playing tricks on her but she could see a little outline of something else on Novanni's inner thigh but she decided not to pay it too much mind and kept her eyes moving down until she got to the black heels. Rajaleia lick her lips from just staring at this beautiful piece of woman standing in front her. She couldn't wait til they were alone.

"In the car Leia", Novanni said shyly backing away her.

She couldn't handle the way Rajaleia was staring at her. Her body begin to feel hot and jittery.

She moved to open the door for the ebony woman. She mutter a thank you as she got in, shutting the door softly before making her way over to her side as Rajaleia kept her eyes on her booty. She watch it jiggle with each step Novanni took until she got inside the vehicle herself then took off once she got on the road.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Novanni?

Novanni meeting up with kids father?

Avangline?

Her wanting to get family back together?

Nia?

Rajaleia?

James?

The argument between the couple?

Thoughts?

     Bye mangos ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 556 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
65.4K 2.2K 20
π“žπ“·π“°π“Έπ“²π“·π“°... ❝I want you baby,❞ the deep whisper slipped past my lips, and she closed her eyes when my nose traced the faint pulse against her n...
5K 118 20
Her hips rotated up meeting my pelvis as she latched her lips back onto mine, I matched her rhythm and drove my hips into her core she let out a beau...
281K 9.6K 46
HIGHEST RANKING-1st in Cool & Laugh! {08/07/18} Elena/Lena Matthews is an eighteen year old simple curvy girl with a bit of sass who loves her family...