The nature of the disciples o...

By Mikan1224

On that day, Immortal Chenghuai pierced through Ning Xuan's body with a sword and killed it together with the... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41. End.

Part 16

87 1 0
By Mikan1224

Different from ordinary candlelight, the light emitted by the tears of the merman is very soft and does not require a lampshade. As long as it is placed on an ordinary candlestick, it can illuminate a small world.

Huo Zhengqing put all the mermaid tears stored in the warehouse into a box and brought it over.

"Previously, Xuan Qinglong girl exchanged three merman tears with her master to save her mortal husband, and with the merman tears in the warehouse, there are a total of six here." 

When the box was opened, the dazzling brilliance Ning Xuan could barely open her eyes, and it took a while before she got used to the light.

The tears of the sharks vary in size and shape, similar to small balls, but not regular spheres.

Ning Xuan thought that she had seen a lot of novel things in the Hehuan Sect, but the novelty turned into a novelty. As for those precious treasures, the people from the Hehuan Sect would not really use them for her to play with.

Seeing these mermaid tears now, Ning Xuan could already feel the extraordinaryness of it just by getting close.

"The merman's tears will glow in the dark. The light is soft and won't hurt your eyes. You can keep them in the room." Chenghuai closed the box and held it in front of Ning Xuan.

Ning Xuan looked at him puzzled.

What does it mean?

"Wearing mermaid tears allows you to breathe freely underwater. Those who have mermaid tears are all friends of the sea clan. If one day, you go to the waters of the East China Sea and encounter any danger, crush the mermaid tears and you can summon the sea. Clan to help." 

Chenghuai put the box in Ning Xuan's hand, 

"Give it to you."

As soon as Shizun said this, Huo Zhengqing almost choked on his own saliva, covered his lips and turned his face away.

The tears of a merman are not a merman's bead that can be formed by shedding a few tears, but a merman's tear that can only be formed naturally after hundreds of thousands of years.

Ning Xuan opened her eyes slightly, 

"Send it to me?"

Her tone was shocked and unbelievable, as if it was an incredible thing to receive his gift.

Chenghuai recalled what she once said - 

"Everything I love will leave me, and everything I love does not belong to me."

Touching her flattered eyes, his heart pierced.

"Hand out."  Chenghuai motioned.

Ning Xuan extended her palm towards him according to his instructions.

Chenghuai drew a spell on her palm, and then drew out a spiritual power, which was transformed into this box of mermaid tears.

Ning Xuan's palm was hot, but she couldn't hold back her palm tightly.

"This is a contract spell. You don't have to be afraid of losing them. As long as they are not destroyed, they will definitely come back to you." Chenghuai said.

Ning Xuan held the box, looked up at Chenghuai, and rolled her eyes, 

"Thank you Xianzun."

Her smile was bright and moving, and her eyes were full of sincere gratitude. Seeing her smile, you can instantly understand why the master is willing to treat Ning girl so well, not only because she has a demon child, but also because she has such clear and pure eyes, which makes people unbearable. Pure stained with a little darkness.

After Huo Zhengqing completed the task, he bowed and retired, and took Ning Xuan's porridge back to the small kitchen.

Ning Xuan held a box of mercenary tears, stepped on the bright moonlight, and walked into the house.

She first took out a mermaid tear, the size of a baby's fist, and placed it in a glazed palace lantern that could be hung. Then she looked up and saw that there was a place to hang this palace lantern on the top of the round table in the room, but it was too high. She had to step on something to hang it up.

Chenghuai followed behind her, and when he saw her move the stool and was about to step on it, his heart skipped a beat, he stepped forward quickly, and held her hand holding the palace lantern, 

"I'll come."

Before Ning Xuan waited for him After speaking, Chenghuai cast a spell, and the palace lantern floated up on the beam of its own accord and hung on it. The soft light illuminated the entire small room.

Ning Xuan's gaze shifted from the palace lantern to Chenghuai's body. When she met his gaze, she didn't look away as before, but smiled openly at him, "Xianzun is amazing.

" The most basic little spell, she should not be able to say "powerful",  Cheng Huai thought so, but when he heard her praise, he couldn't help but feel happy.

Chenghuai looked away, lowered his eyelids, coughed softly, raised his eyes, and asked, 

"Where do you want to put the mermaid's tears?" The
implication was that he could be ordered.

Ning Xuan held the box and shook her head. Xiao Ting only needed this one.

 A screen was used to block off the place where she slept. Ning Xuan simply opened the box and placed it on the shelf in front of the bed, so that she could illuminate this place.

Normally, the screen is not used, but now Ning Xuan has woken up, Lin Minger felt the need to open the screen, so she helped her to open the screen, so that people who just came in through the door would not see the other side of the bedroom. situation.

Chenghuai stopped when she saw her walking into the screen, and just stood in the small hall, waiting for her.

After Ning Xuan put her things away, she looked up and saw the mahogany wardrobe. The clothes inside were all bought for her by Lin Ming'er, but for her, who was used to the original outfit, the current outfit was still too restrictive.

She thought that after leaving Canglan Mountain in the future, she should change back to her original attire.

Ning Xuan lowered her eyes to look at her bulging belly. Even when Chenghuan was there, the fetus was still restless, but it was much better than when he was gone. Now it's a dull pain at best. .

She has always been good at patience.

"Xianzun, I want to rest first." 

Ning Xuan didn't go to the small hall, she saw the figure standing in the hall through the dim screen.

"Okay." 

Chenghuai's voice sounded a little low, and he didn't know if it was because of the distance or because he was in a low mood.

As soon as he took two steps, the magic womb in Ning Xuan's belly began to play havoc, and the devilish energy spread like salt on the wound.

Ning Xuan gasped in pain, and called out Chenghuai who was walking out, 

"Xian, Xianzun." 

Chenghuai immediately stopped and looked up at the screen, frowning, and the man behind him Hands clenched into fists, ready at any time.

"Can you please leave after I fall asleep?" 

Ning Xuan clutched her clothes. Because of the force, the silk satin had ugly creases.

If it was in the past, Ning Xuan might have been willing to endure it herself instead of asking for help, but now it is different, she has no other affection for him, he needs to use her to solve the demon, and she also needs his help. Get up, the two just get what they need, that's all.

In this case, she has nothing to be embarrassed about, and any embarrassment is hypocritical.

"Okay." 

Chenghuai stepped back into the hall and sat beside the round table.

In the face of Ning Xuan's request, he almost never refused.

There was the sound of clothes rubbing on the other side of the screen, Chenghuai lowered his eyes, inevitably recalling the last day in the secret realm of Hehuan, his ears were slightly red.

After Ning Xuan changed her clothes, she closed the box on the bedside, and the light here dimmed.

Chenghuai's eyelashes trembled slightly when he saw that there was no light in the corner of his eye.

Ning Xuan was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling with her eyes open, her hands on her lower abdomen, as if she was worried that the magic womb would cause trouble while she was asleep, she turned her head to the side, looked through the screen, and saw that under the light, that The figure of Dao Jing sitting in the hall is like a painting reflected on the screen.

It was like when she ran to the temple dedicated to Xianzun when she was a child, and under the illumination of countless candles, she saw the portrait of Xianzun.

The fairy in the painting is the fairy in the painting. If it falls to the ground and becomes a human, it is not the fairy in the painting in her heart.

=============================================

The author has something to say:

The current process:

Ning Xuan: love → not love.

Chenghuai: do not love → love without knowing.

At the beginning, Ning Xuan's love was a bit complicated, with worship and gratitude taking up most of it. What she really liked was a piece of paper and her own fantasies. When she realized that there was a gap between him and her own fantasies, she quickly pulled it out.

Cheng Huai, on the contrary, he originally liked Ning Xuan, whether in the secret realm of Hehuan or outside the secret realm, but because his feelings were taken away by the devil, after leaving the secret realm, he thought that He didn't love her, and now without the interference of the devil, he would only fall in love with Ning Xuan again and again.

(I don't know if I have written QAQ clearly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.6K 52
Not mine, you can find in: https://m.shubaow.net/177/177569/ Posting time: 2021-02-16 Disclaimer : Again, all the novels I upload not mine, these ar...
26.8K 229 78
The migrant worker Si Li was once disguised as the prostitute daughter left by the wife of the chief minister of the Ning Dynasty. The father only ca...
64.3K 971 21
Ruan Xi was reading a novel with a laid-back female protagonist at her own leisure. When she woke up again, she had transmigrated into the book and b...
97.4K 1.5K 114
Liu Biwu was the rough maid of Yuwang's mansion. In an accident, she had a child of Yuwang, but he was taken away by the concubine of the mansion. Li...