Toxic Ex ♡

By Jarads_wrld_999

Hyunjin+ Felix + Female Reader "You don't want him dead do you Yn?" "Hyunjin please just let us go " "Oh he... More

1 : Boyfriend
2:Almost caught
4:Coincidence
5:16
6:Regret
7: Sleepover
8: Shot
9:Pregnant
10:Dinner
11: Dinner 2
authors note
12: Parent's are the worst
13: Don't you love me ?
14: Kidnapped
author note
15:Sunset

3:Fight

852 15 13
By Jarads_wrld_999

Yn pov

As i was dropped off to school , i saw him standing next to the school gate , i quickly closed the door and went to him .

"Hey babe " he said with a wide smile .

"Hey" i faked smiled

"Babe what's wrong ?"

"Umm nothing " i shrugged my shoulders.

"Yn" he looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Uh well let's just go "

"Okay " atleast he buyed it for now , because imagine me being sixteen and your twenty- year old boyfriend going to class with me everyday and this past few days I've heard rumors about me coming from that asshole called Jake.

Oh how i hate him , he used to bully me when i was in kinder-garden and now his spreading rumors about me ?

As we were walking past the hall-way he was walking past, i tried to hide my face but oh my he saw me  like the reflection on the mirror.

He stood infront of me "Hey slut " and with that he was already on the floor , blood coming out of his nose and mouth  , They were already on the floor  Hyunjin on top of him and Jake fighting for his life , i don't know why but i felt kinda bad , i felt like it was my fault.

Office

"Young man , i will have to ask you to never come to this school ever again and besides your not even a student here"

"Excuse you ? Do you know what this asshole said to my girl- " i touched his hand and shook my head a little .

"Umm i meant my friend "

"Um Yn can you please come with your parent's tomorrow and Jake will be suspended for a week "

I turned my head to face Hyunjin but he looked pissed as hell.

As we got out of the office He grabbed my wrist and stared at me .

"What?" I asked feeling a little bit scared

"Really Yn what!?"

"Can you please drop me off "

"Fine let's go "

He dropped me off home and  i ran inside my room, my parents weren't even there because of their business.

I sat there at the corner of my bed thinking how i am going to make an excuse to my parents to meet the principal.

Dinner

"How was your day honey " my mom asked in her gentle voice .

"Good  " i said looking down on the plate trying not to show them the fear in my eyes .

"Mom " i said as i looked at my mom .
"Dad" then turned my head to face my dad.

I looked back at the plate that was filled with food , i didn't even take a bite.

"Please promise me you won't be mad at me " at this point i was on the edge of a hill trying my best not to cry.

"What did you do ?" My dad spoke in his deep raspy voice .

"Um my friend got in a fight because this guy called Jake called me something  so the principal wants to see you guys tomorrow "

My parents looked a bit disappointed, they always wanted to hear excellent news . I mean we were titled "the world's most perfect family " by the society.

"I'm going to sleep now " i didn't want to stay there any longer it's just gonna be awkward.

Morning

I went down the stairs, not gonna lie my parents looked amazingly filthy rich , like are we going to a important occasion or something?

Office

"And that's it Mr Kim , Yn can not bring anyone to this school who is not a student or someone the school does not know "

We sat there for minutes to hours listening to his boring speech about the school rules .

As we went inside the car we went to the French restaurant and how the food was so delicious. 

I excused myself to the bathroom but on my way there i bumped into someone .

I fell down but the person catched me in time . I looked up and i saw this cute guy with freckles on his face when he smiled at me his  eyes became smaller which made him even more attractive .

We made eye contact but before i could say anything he was already gone. 

What is this ?

I have a boyfriend right ?

But why do i feel different ?

Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to vote
Thank you ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 234 12
"you are mine, only mine." "So that creepy mask man and that cute little boy was the same person?" Lee Felix, was living a life which felt like anoth...
7.7K 406 99
In which Athena is drowning in guilt and Felix wants to rescue her. ~ "Why are you so distant? Why won't you just let me in?" "Because I'm a murdere...
3.9K 110 15
Felix is obsessed with an older student of his school Inspired by the show „you" ⚠️warnings⚠️ Smut? Murder Psychopathic stuff
118 0 13
"Finally hyung. ENHYPEN is dead. Now we gotta fight Stray Kids." " Yea I am tired of being their guard." " What do they think? They can steal the wor...