SCORPIO. (KING VON)

By soufscinema

"Wanna do special things for you. You deserve it." More

SCORPIO / 00.
SCORPIO / 01.
SCORPIO / 02.
SCORPIO / 03.
SCORPIO / 04.
SCORPIO / 06.
SCORPIO / 07.
SCORPIO / 08.
SCORPIO / 09.
SCORPIO / 10.
SCORPIO / 11.
SCORPIO / 12.
SCORPIO / 13.
SCORPIO / 14.
SCORPIO / 15.
SCORPIO / 16.
SCORPIO / 17.
SCORPIO / 18.
SCORPIO / 19.
SCORPIO / 20.
SCORPIO / 21.
SCORPIO / 22.
SCORPIO / 23.
SCORPIO / 24.

SCORPIO / 05.

5.4K 365 91
By soufscinema

Chapter Five:
TURN ON THE LIGHTS.

"And if I get her number, you know I can't wait to dial it. And if we get together, girl, you know we gon' be wildin'. And when we get together we make magic and it's ours. Whenever you up here, ain't nun nobody can do about it."

KATYA ROSALYN TOKEN : "🐱"
(kuh•tee•yuh)

"You straight, Kitty?"

Closing the cap to the white Gatorade I got off of my vanity, I shook my head at Lesley. "Who went on before me and Mell?"

"Trinity, I think. Why?"

"Dumb bitch left the pole slick. I tried to do a ankle-hang and almost cracked my skull."

Trinity frowned from the vanity across the room as she looked back at me. "Damn bitch, I'm right here"

I matched her frowned look while taking a seat. "Nobody taught you to put your lotion and stuff on early? Isn't that like the first thing they tell baby strippers? You're gonna kill somebody."

"What's up your ass? You're acting bitchier than usual." She responded, putting more lotion on herself ironically. "You having trouble with that cute nigga?"

Huffing, I took my attention off of her and put it on my vanity. "What are you talking about?"

"The nigga that's always asking for you in the blue room. We ain't slow, we be walking past and seeing y'all flirting."

"Girl, that's her sister's nigga." Lesley butted in while taking her rollers out of her hair.

"You fucking your sister's nigga?"

"No— Lesley" I glared over at her, getting a shrug in response. "I'm not fucking him or flirting with him, I just get weed from him."

"Sorryyy... I'll stop talking so much."

"Ohhh, I was finna say—"

"Kitty!"

Sighing lowly, I turned towards Porsha. "Yeah?"

"We got a packed section in 2B with a few other dancers. Somebody requested you specifically." She answered me, writing on her clipboard.

"I just got off stage, can I get five or ten minutes?"

Smiling at me, she stopped writing and looked up. "No." She said sternly before walking out of the room, her passive aggressiveness definitely rubbing me the wrong way.

"Ou? She feeling sassy for a bitch that got cheated on with all of Chicago." Trinity said while shaking her head.

"I'll knock that bitch into a early labor." I mumbled to myself, standing up and slamming my Gatorade back down. "My patience getting pushed."

"What's wrong with you?" Les furrowed her eyebrows up and standing up with me.

"My mama and daddy still playing house, I ran out of weed a few days ago and Kiyomi's husband won't text me back. I'm on the verge of saying fuck it and smoking a cigarette."

"Ew, please don't" Trinity put her two cents in.

"Stay strong my black sista! You'll forget all about it when niggas get to throwing money."

Huffing while walking out behind her, I chuckled shortly after. "I hope so, I don't think Kiki was lying when she said I have a cannabis addiction."

"Didn't you just get off of nic' a year or two ago?"

"Eight months" I corrected her and untangled my hair from my outfit. "It seem like I dropped the vape and picked up weed like damn can my lungs catch a break? I'll have lung canc—"

"Aht! Don't speak that into the atmosphere. You're gonna fuck yourself over."

Sucking my teeth, the two of us parted ways once I spotted my section and walked to the stairs that led up to it. "Kitty! I got a bottle for you." One of the bottle girls said to me as I approached. "I woulda did it myself but I gotta pee really bad."

"Mhm, this section up here?" I asked while grabbing ahold of the Patron bottle. She nodded, leaving me to walk up the staircase.

I got ready to walk over to the rest of the dancers, the feeling of a hang grabbing at mine made me pause with a frown on my face.

Pulling me over to the seat on the couch beside me, Von matched my frowned up look. "You lookin' mad as hell."

"You and Sidney need to stop coming here and playing around. Y'all wasting time." I said while taking a seat.

"Ain't like you losing money." He shrugged me off and took the Patron bottle from me. "Gimmie a cup or sumn." He spoke to one of the guys beside him clubbing.

He looked back over at me, waiting for his cup. "Sure you'n need a drink? You was on the stage turning this bitch into a fake P-Valley."

Fake-smiling, "That's sooo sweet" I replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Why you—

"Girl, why you sitting down? You supposed to be dancing like the rest of us." Angel frowned while walking over. "We ain't get paid to dance for you too."

"I'm talking to her." Von spoke up, making her tilt her head a little.

"You can't call her or something? We working." She put her attention over on me and took her hand off of her hip and held it out to me. "The other girls is over there complaining and you know they'll go to Porsha and start some shit if they wanna."

Huffing, I got up with her help once I grabbed her hand. "See? Stop playing around at my job, I work here. It's not just a place I dress skimpy and shake my ass for fun."

"You could always book her for one of the rooms."

"No he can't" I answered her input with a mug. "You pimpin' me out?"

She walked with me hand-in-hand to the part of the section where the other girls were dancing, scoffing. "Neverrr, I hate to pull you away from your famous rapper boo."

"Not my boo"

"Bitch I can't tell, y'all over there looking like two high-schoolers in love."

"'In love' is crazy." I quoted her with furrowed eyebrows and a chuckle. "You talking like I know that man."

——————

"He is a persistent ass nigga." Lesley chuckled at Von while walking alongside me with a plate of wings from the club in her hand and her gym bag in the other.

Moving across the parking lot, I sucked my teeth once we got close enough for him to hear. "You need to give it uppp."

"I'on know why you playin' like you'n like it." He said with a frown, hopping down off the hood of the Rolls Royce and taking . "My niggas mad as shit that I made them wait 'til you got off. We been out here for 'bout 20 minutes."

"I would be mad too, shit it's four in the morning. How long y'all been here?" She asked, talking to him like they were family or something as she leaned against my BMW.

Can't stand this friendly bitch!

"1:30"

"Y'all need to go, I don't know why you out here anyways. You wasting these folks time." I said while mugging, getting a shrug from him as he opened up the driver's door. I glanced back over at Lesley, letting her get my mug next. "Bitch don't lean on my car like that."

"Fine then, hoe"

"Sid told me to give yo' ass this." He held the brown paper bag out to me, coming close.

"Can you back up?" I asked sharply, taking the bag and looking inside. "He dropped some money in here."

"I did? Von take that shit from her NOW! I ain't got money to be giving away to her ass." Sidney spoke through his speaker loudly.

"It ain't yo' money, bitch."

"You giving money to Katya ass? STAND UP NIGGA!"

"Exactly" I nodded in agreement, looking at the two bands that sat under the pack of weed. "He need to give up, I don't date his kind."

"You don't date black dudes?"

"I do, but I don't date street dudes, he got too much going on."

"I'on got shit going on." He butted into me and Sidney's conversation with a mug. "I'on know what you talkin' 'bout. You just running from me cause you scary." He hung up on Sidney meanwhile.

"I ammm.... I'm very scary." I agreed with a smile as I folded down the top of the paper bag. "Of course, I'ma be scared if you ki—"

Sucking his teeth and cutting me off in the process, Von backed up off me. "Call my phone when yo' ass ready to quit playing, Kitty." He said with a serious tone, getting nothing but an eye-roll from me as made my way over to my own car.

"You struck a nerve?" She asked once we both got into my coupe. "You think all niggas like him treat their bodies like a secret?"

"Bodies?" I countered her question with a frown as I buckled my seatbelt. "What'chu talking about?" —Knowing damn well she wasn't with me when him and that girl came in all bloody.

"Bitch" She tilted her head at me, scrunching her face up. "You know that nigga be in the streets, stop playing."

"I'm just curious as to how you know because nobody just out-right told me."

"Everybody knows bookie...."

"Oh?"

"I thought you knew you was playing cat and mouse with a known-killer. Isn't that what you were about to tell him outside?"

"Uhm.." I trailed off while beginning to pull out of the club's dwindling driveway. "Yeah, you know my week ain't been the best. I'm out of it."

"Mhm, you gon' call him?"

"No, I wasn't joking when I said he got too much going on. Life already beating my ass and I don't need a situationship with a sick nigga to add on."

"I promise you if you get dick you won't even be worried about your problems."

"You see how Charmell sulking around, depressed about Porsha? I don't wanna be like that."

"Porsha a nasty bitch, so that don't count. You don't even know if he with that girl."

I kissed my teeth in response, shaking my head. "I'm not dumb, she got his initials onna back of her neck. He did sumn to make her dumb. I told Kiki I wanna fuck him but I change my mind, he high-key scary."

"See?! That's how you know the dick good, ain't nobody tatting a scary Chicago nigga for nothing!"

Girl yes they is!

"I'm not tryna sit around and be a nigga's booty-call of the month." I said seriously, getting an eye roll in response. "I'm telling you that girl ain't wrapped too tight. She'll probably whoop the shit out of me about him. I'm definitely not getting my ass beat over a nigga I'm not dating."

"If I wanted to sit around and be fucked I'd grab a dildo and get on OnlyFans. At least I'll be getting paid."

"That's such a boringgg sex worker way to think."

"Ew, don't say sex-worker. It's demeaning."

"Okay well that's such a boringgg, pretty bitch way to think." She corrected herself. "Like it?"

"I love being a boring, pretty bitch."

—————

hey 🤭

if u can't tell im trying to find where i want this book to go, ill probably plan it out tonight

anyways, here are some questions for fun idk.

fav restaurant?

if u have any allergies what are you allergic to?

— mya🫂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 635 29
"I just wanted to be by your side. That's all I ever wanted And that's what I got- I'm so thankful. Even if you hadn't said yes, I have cherished eve...
331K 17.8K 26
You're mines I'm yours We're each other's lovers ©𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 2021- 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 2021
1.6K 196 5
Whatever you want, whatever you need I will give to you...
23.3K 853 18
"Was lucky as hell you fucking a goat, I learned my lesson I'm taking it slow" -King Von