World's Apart (Tokyo Revenger...

By SeenaJ

(Y/n) is apart of the Umbrella Academy. Born with the same ability as Allison Hargreeves, she is accidentally... More

Info
Prologue
Normalize
Sano Siblings
To Know You
Creation Of Toman
Shinichiro
New Faces
Toman Part 1 卍
Toman Part 2 卍
Toman Part 3 卍
Moebius Arc Part 1 ♾
Moebius Arc Part 2 ♾
Moebius Arc Part 3 ♾
Hospital
Valhalla Part 1 👼
Valhalla Part 2 👼
Valhalla Part 3 👼
Valhalla Part 4 👼
Valhalla Part 5 👼
Roppongi
The New Future
Black Dragon Part 1 🐉
Black Dragon Part 2 🐉
Black Dragon Part 3 🐉
Black Dragon Part 4 🐉
Black Dragon Part 5 🐉
Frenemies
Philippines
Tenjiku Part 1 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 2 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 3 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 4 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 5 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 6 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 7 ☯️
Tenjiku Part 8 ☯️
Disband
Bonten Arc Part 1 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 2 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 3 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 4 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 5 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 6 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 7 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 8 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 9 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 10 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 11 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 12 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 13 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 14 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 15 🎴
Bonten Arc Part 16 (Final) 🎴
Kantou Manji Arc Part 1
Kantou Manji Arc Part 2
Kantou Manji Arc Part 3
Kantou Manji Arc Part 4
Kantou Manji Arc Part 5
Kantou Manji Arc Part 6
Kantou Manji Arc Part 7
Kantou Manji Arc Part 8
Kantou Manji Arc Part 9
Kantou Manji Arc Part 10
Kantou Manji Arc Part 11
Kantou Manji Arc Part 12
Kantou Manji Arc Part 13
Kantou Manji Arc Part 14
Kantou Manji Arc Part 15 (Final + Epilogue)
Mikey Ending
Draken Ending
Baji Ending
Kazutora Ending
Mitsuya Ending
Chifuyu Ending
Izana Ending
Kakucho Ending
Ran Ending
Rindou Ending
Kokonoi Ending
Sanzu Ending
Hanma Ending
Wakasa Ending
Taiju Ending
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Bonten Extra 1
Bonten Extra 2
Extra 7
Extra 8
Author Note
Notice!
Bonten Arc News

Shinichiro Ending

4.2K 121 15
By SeenaJ

A/n: Please comment and tell what you think!!

*Sigh*

This was the hundredth time Shinichiro sighed today. It wasn't the usual sigh when someone annoys you or you're exasperated. This sigh was full of blissful love. That's right.

Sano Shinichiro was sighing in bliss because he is happy. Happy isn't even an understatement, he was over the moon. After patiently waiting for so long till (Y/n) was eighteen, he can finally say that the (h/c)-ette was his.

He finally has a girlfriend. He was so used to being rejected by any female he tried approach that he was unsure if the same thing would happen with (Y/n). He was nervous and scared to confess to her, to pronounce his growing love for her in fear she might think he was a pedophile for harboring such feelings for her but he was wrong.

(Y/n) wasn't upset. In fact, she was glad he had waited and respected her enough to not try anything with her till she was an adult. She originally thought Shinichiro had a puppy crush on her but overtime, she realized it was more than that when he had kissed her and even confessed. So she chose him.

She chose Shinichiro because he was loving, caring and sweet. He wasn't strong physically but he made it up with his charismatic persuasion. He wasn't admired for nothing.

Shinichiro was humming happily as he tinkered with a motorbike he was working on. He screwed on some bolts and put enough air in the wheels.

Wakasa, Benkei and Takeomi were hanging out in his shop like usual. It was like the whole gang was back to how it was before everything happened. Inupi was beside him handing the tools while working on another motorbike simultaneously.

"What's with you Romeo?" Takeomi sported his expensive clothes, the money he used was from his siblings success as famous Youtubers, and he was their self-proclaimed producer. Smh.

"He's in love, what else." Wakasa replied, amused. Inupi chuckled, handing his boss the tools while simultaneously working on another bike. Multitasking. "He got the jewel of all jewels."

Shinichiro snickered, "still bitter, I see, huh?" He then sighed, "Waka, I know you love (y/n) too but she chose me. I would never disregard your feelings as if they didn't exist."

Wakasa chuckled, "dude, I long accepted our princess chose you. I'm not upset, honestly." He then sighed, gazing at the ceiling with a thoughtful look, "It's just a bitter pill to swallow since my feelings weren't returned but...it is what it is."

Shinichiro eyed his friend skeptically before sighing and returning to his work, "if you say so, Waka."

.............

Shinichiro hissed through his teeth as (Y/n) lightly pressed the soaked cotton ball against his wound, the alcohol stinging his cheek as he felt a small throbbing.

"Shin, how many times do I have to tell you not to get into fights? I don't want to see you hurt. Besides, I could've easily used my powers on them." The (h/c)-ette heaved a sigh, shaking her head in disbelief.

Earlier, the two of them were on a picnic date. Shin had prepared everything from the meals to the destination. In fact, he was more excited about it than his own girlfriend was because he had dreamed of taking the (h/c)-ette to so many places once if they were to become a couple.

Anyways, he led them a nice park he had been scouring in Shibuya for. It was perfect for the summer heat since he found a wooden table under a shade of trees. Lucky!

"You actually prepared all of this?" (Y/n) held an amazed look as she surveyed all the dishes he brought before looking at him.

Shinichiro chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his head. He averted his eyes to the side bashfully, "I tried to make the first batch myself since I wanted to cook for you, but I almost burnt our kitchen so Emma decided to help me." He sheepishly admitted.

(Y/n) chuckled, taking out the plates and cutlery from the picnic basket and setting them down on the wooden table before serving herself and him the delicious food, "It's alright, I'm not that great of a cook either but that's what the internet is for, yeah?"

Shin laughed, giving her soft eyes. He couldn't express how he felt. It was like being on cloud nine. For so long, he ached to have a girlfriend, a significant other to spend time with and enjoy life with but they all turned him down. Now, it seems like all his waiting has paid off and he couldn't be more happier.

Obsidian eyes stared lovingly at the (h/c)-ette, watching mesmerized as the wind softly blew her lush locks and her eyes shining as it reflected the sun. She looked spectacular in her skirt and blouse.

His hand suddenly reached out, touching the side of her head gently before pulling back and revealing a flower petal, "Got a little something on your hair." He smiled at her.

(Y/n) flicked his nose, turning away with her cheeks pink. "So, how's your shop going?" She cleared her throat, glancing at him through her lashes as she ate her potato salad.

Shin smiled, drinking his beverage, "It's going great. Izana and me are actually one of the top motorbike stores and we've been getting lots of customers lately so it's been pretty busy all last week." He hummed.

(Y/n) opened her mouth to say something when cocky laughter was heard and footsteps were approaching them, "Well, lookie here. If it isn't Black Dragon's former leader. Remember me? Your pathetic gang destroyed my own years ago and let's just say, I haven't gotten over it quite yet." The man sneered at Shinichiro.

Shinichiro stood up with a frown on his face, clenching his fists, "I apologize for that, but you were the one who initiated the fight with us and trespassed in our territory." He spoke in a calm and leveled voice, though internally he was upset because his date with (Y/n) got ruined. "Besides, that was years ago. It's better to forget the past and move on to better things." He finished.

The group of guys chuckled, "Uh...how about no?" He then launched a punch at Shinichiro, who winced at the impact.

The elder sano wiped his face as he got up from the ground after being punch, "If that's how you want it." He lowly said.

(Y/n) abruptly stood up, she glanced in between the men and her boyfriend, a worried look on her face, "Shin! Let me—"

"No!" He sharply cut her off, giving her a glance, "Don't use that. I can handle it." He reassured her with a small smile.

(Y/n) was about to disagree with him when Shinichiro punched the guy back in the face. Since she thought he wasn't that strong to take on so many guys, she winced when he got punched in the face.

One of the men then noticed her, causing a sick grin to appear on his face as he chuckled sinisterly, "Alright, Shinichiro, I'll let your pathetic ass go free....if....you hand over that beauty standing right there, deal?"

Shinichiro followed his gaze, landing on (Y/n), who stood to the side watching in worry. He gritted his teeth, standing back up as he glared at the men, "I'll never hand my girl over to someone as dirty and vile as you!" He scoffed.

The men didn't like that, so while the older sano was preoccupied with fighting the leader, some of his men went towards (Y/n), who gave them a bored stare. Shinichiro noticed them and his vision turned white for a brief moment.

With a shout, he punched the leader in the face multiple times, causing him to drop to the floor unconscious before he rushed at the men and did the same thing. All he thought about was hurting the men who tried to touch what was his. He kicked one of the men repeatedly in the stomach, a blank look on his face, eyes white and full of rage.

"Shin!"

He snapped out of it when he smelt the familiar scent of jasmine close to him and soft hands touching his arm. The older Sano's eyes returned to its normal obsidian color. He slowly looked downwards, seeing the wide-eyed look of disbelief and worry on (Y/n)'s face.

Shinichiro smiled at his girlfriend who was tending to his wounds, "I know you could've finished it using your powers, but I'm your boyfriend, I want to prove to you that I'm capable of protecting you when something like that happens." His tone was firm and serious as he gazed at (Y/n).

The girl sighed, cupping his cheeks gently and being mindful of the injury, her lips touched his forehead, "Don't be so reckless, Shin. If I can help, then let me. There's nothing wrong in wanting to protect me, but you don't need to prove it." She murmured against his head, closing her eyes. "Besides...I thought you couldn't fight? Waka and the others always say how weak you are." She remarked.

Shinichiro sweatdropped, scratching the back of his head, "I am though?" He didn't sound so sure. Although a part of his did know he was just as strong as his little brother when push comes to shove. He didn't always show it since he needed to be the calm and collected and he wasn't as riled up easily.

(Y/n) sighed, packing away the first aid kit and flicking his head.

Shinichiro held the biggest grin on his face as he closed his eyes, embracing all her love as he wrapped his arms around her and tugged her down onto his lap. He didn't care if he was injured, he just wanted to feel her.

"Thank you for loving me." He whispered in her ear, kissing the skin as he nuzzled more into her.

............

Shinichiro and (Y/n) were holding hands as they took a midnight stroll. She was wearing his white t-shirt and his baggy pants that she had to pin so it wouldn't fall off. His eyes sparkled at the sight.

"Mikey can't stop glaring at me." The elder sano chuckled as he gazed into the cloudy sky. "I suppose he's still upset with me." Of course he would be, his big brother took the girl he loves and he's not happy about it, even though the (h/c)-ette chose Shin instead of him.

(Y/n) sighed, combing her hair back, "Mikey can't stay mad at you forever." She smiled faintly.

The clouds were rumbling quietly as they went to a lake with a rest-house nearby. Small paper lanterns were floating in the lake and illuminating the area. "We're here." He told her.

"Wow, it's so beautiful, Shin." She told him, gazing at the scenery before her with a smile. The two sat on a small bench and just talked about anything and everything.

They soon left and decided to just stroll around the streets just as the clouds began to gather in a sea of grey as thunder was heard.

"Oh? Is it gonna rain?" (Y/n) murmured in thought as she looked at the sky. Shinichiro followed her gaze, "Probably, but the forecast didn't mention a thunderstorm."

Just as he said that, it began pouring slowly before the rain soon got more heavy. The couple was drenched in the clothing as they tried to look for shelter, "come on! Over there!" He pointed to a closed store with some sun-shade on top the entrance.

The two rushed over and took cover as they looked at the rain pouring heavily from the sky. (Y/n) and Shinichiro glanced at each other before chuckling, "what a surprise, huh?" She asked, causing him to nod in agreement.

Shinichiro twisted his shirt to let out the excess water. He ran a hand through his wet hair while his eyes darted beside him where his girlfriend was. He froze momentarily.

Obsidian eyes are on (Y/n)'s chest, a bit dazed at how he forgot what she was wearing when he can see the outline of her black bra through his white shirt and he instantly looks away and brings a hand to his nape with flushed cheeks.

Shinichiro instantly pins her to the brick wall gently, crowding in front of her with his one arm resting above her head while the other went into his pocket.

"Shin?"

The male averted his eyes to the side as he spoke, "Don't want anybody staring at what's mine." He murmured loud enough for her to hear.

(Y/n) blinked at him before looking down and realizing she could see the black bra she wore and her cheeks turned hot. How embarrassing.

The couple was all by themselves in the dead of night while everyone was probably asleep and safe from the rain.

(Y/n) turned her head when she felt a hand caress her cheek and gazed up at her boyfriend who was intently staring back at her with hooded eyes. His thumb rubbed across her lips, flicking down to see her mouth parting.

He swiftly returned his attention back to her. Shinichiro truly believed the (h/c)-ette was a succubus. She was beautiful, enthralling, addicting and she didn't even have to try. So many men would kill to be in his position, literally. (He could think of many).

Obsidian eyes slowly trailed down her body and he suddenly felt a bit turned on by how luscious she looked standing in the rain all soaked. His fingers moved ever so softly down her cheek, to her jaw, all the way to her neck and collarbone and caressing her breast before reaching to her hip and pulling her flush to him, their clothes sticking together.

"Shin..." (Y/n) murmured, eyes fluttering as she gazed at her boyfriend. She shivered from the lustful gaze he was giving her and only then she realized how close his face was to hers. Before she can even utter a word, his lips pressed against hers in a kiss so hot yet so sweet.

Shinichiro passionately kissed the (h/c)-ette, cupping her cheeks with his palms before moving them under her ass so he can lift her up. She gasped in his mouth, wrapping her legs around his waist and crossing her arms around his neck.

The two continued kissing heatedly against the brick wall, lips locking feverishly as tongues caressed each other in a french dance. (Y/n) breathlessly moaned when she felt a bulge in Shinichiro's pants and when he began grinding and humping her entrance.

Her fingers tangled in his wet black locks, their lips parting as he moved to trail his lips across her neck hotly, his nose brushing against her skin so sweetly, "Shin..." she whimpered, sighing in bliss as she tilted her head back, eyes closed in concentration to the pleasurable feelings coursing through her.

Shinichiro smirked against her skin, his fingers crawling up to her breasts and cupping them in his hands as he massaged them. He was about to take it a bit further till his phone rang, causing the moment to instantly dissipate as he sighed in annoyance, "fucking cock-block."

..................................

11 Years Later

Five was staring at (Y/n)'s baby and his niece, "Why does she have to look like him?" He switched his gaze between Shinichiro and (Y/n).

"Oh, come on, Five. She's adorable." Allison laughed, bouncing the chubby baby on her lap. (D/n) had black obsidian eyes and dark hair, a carbon copy of his father.

Klaus snatched her from Allison, waltzing around the large living room while humming, eliciting giggles and laughter from the child, "Uncle Klaus has something amazing to show you." He cooed, doing his weird dance moves.

Five rolled his eyes, grumbling before he sighed, "Time will tell if she has powers or not." (Y/n) rolled her eyes at her brother, shaking her head.

..................................

A high pitched wail was heard as (D/n) was crying. Hot tears streamed down her cheeks, her pitch black eyes were watery and her lips formed in a small pout. She was standing on her wobbly legs.

(Y/n) chuckled softly, holding her daughter's small arm whilst she glanced at her husband, "Aw, she doesn't want daddy to go."

Shin held a faint smile on his lips, crouching down so he can pick up his nine month old daughter in his arms, holding her securely, "Princess, gomenasai, but papa has work to do." He spoke softly to her, resting his forehead on her little one.

(D/n) babbled, her tiny fist in her mouth. She took after Shinichiro's looks, an exact replica.

He reached to put her down in his wife's arms and the moment he let her go, she began to cry once again, cheeks flushed red, causing him to quickly pluck her back up into his arms and cooing at her.

(Y/n) smiled at the two, quietly taking a picture on her phone.

Shinichiro chuckled, glancing sweetly at his wife, "Seems our little princess just won't let me go. You don't mind if I take her with me, do you?" He asked her for permission.

(Y/n) pondered for a moment, her husband was going at the shop which meant the others will also be there too. She nodded her head, "Sure, just let me pack a few things for her in case."

Shinichiro nodded, watching with love-filled eyes as his wife went to their daughter's room to pack. He sighed in happiness, feeling everything he ever wanted came to pass. He married (Y/n) Hargreeves and bore a child with her within a year.

He was lucky, very lucky.

The older sano winced when he felt his daughter tugging harshly on his jet black locks, holding her small yet strong fingers and gently pulling them off, "Ow..." He whispered, using his free hand to rub his head and relieve the ache he felt. "That's not nice, baby." He patted her head softly.

(Y/n) soon returned with a baby bag in hand and with a quick kiss on the lips to her husband and one on her daughter's cheek, she watched them leave with a chuckle before going to the kitchen to prepare dinner later on.

A/n: hope you enjoyed this chappie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

379K 10K 40
(Y/n) just moved from los angeles to japan, what happens when she encounters Bonten?
35.9K 1.8K 17
A strong, rebellious, prideful and short-tempered girl is what (Y/n) (L/n) is and no one dares to mess with her. A complete devil in disguise but beh...
94.4K 3K 37
𝙔/𝙣 𝙇/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙤𝙠𝙮𝙤 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞�...