Taxi Service

By SydneyDruckman

"In which a young Earnest Watts drives strangers around New York, only to find that a beautiful Madelyn Moore... More

Let's Be Earnest
Careless

Big News

286 11 7
By SydneyDruckman

Hey guys!

I have some exciting news! I am self-publishing my book Taxi Service on Amazon!

AHH.

Sadly I had to take several chapters down on here. Wattpad was it's first home and I will forever be grateful to you guys for loving my book and its characters as much as I do.

It's new and improved, and it would mean the world to me if you gave it a read! Link is below.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B89VKS7V

As always, thank you for the continued support.

Much love,

-Yours Truly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 120 23
Dive into an epic fantasy romance where destiny clashes with darkness. A humble soldier, marked by mysterious powers, is sent to the Court of Night...
476K 38.5K 97
One year. It had been one year since Iris Gwenneth became the first heroine of Eldia --one year since her life took a dramatic turn for the better. A...
ravaged hearts By karlie nyx

Historical Fiction

9.2K 1.2K 37
THREE YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP VANISHED IN SECONDS. SEVEN YEARS LATER, THEIR PATHS CROSS AGAIN. TWO RAVAGED HEARTS, ONE MISSION. Iolanthe Mi is done runni...
21.3K 2.3K 125
The year is 1960. Princess Josephine Anna Maria Price of America has her whole life laid out before her eyes. She is the heir apparent to the Imperia...