The bullied girl is with a ch...

By Kendjunior_

Everyone knew who ruled Bellrich University. Kelvin Robinson was smart, rich, handsome and had everything any... More

Prologue.
Welcome.
1: A new day in a New school
2: New roommate and New environment.
3: Meeting the other school Royal.
4: Making Royal enemies.
8: Hospital and diaster.
9: The pain of familiar betrayal.
10: The suspected mystery.
11: Ten years backward.
12: Realization of familiar betrayal.
13: Back to unfamiliar surroundings.
14: Stranger in my room.
15: Underground party, new or old faces.
16: Rival to the Rescue.
17: Gaining A friend.
18: Unlikely project partner.
19: Penthouse and hot chocolate.
20: Dramatic Ex and Catty fights.
21: Angry confrontation and Remorseful apology.
22: Party in Club X
23: Midnight Houses tour.
24: The live choice dilemma.
25: Meeting Layo.
26: Out of Custody.
27: Dinner date and old faces.
28: Pain of past abandonment.
29: Blocking it all out
30: A friend in need.
31: Police Station and chaos.
32: Restraining order.
33: Milk them dry.
34: The beautiful surprise.
35: Unexpected Return.
36: Kelson's return.
37: Leaving Oladeles.
38: Unlikely plan.
39: Accusation and Conviction.
40: Rage and Twins fight.
41: Unbelievable Family reconciliation.
42: Apartment Break in.
43: The bulgar or something more?
44: New school and Crazy media.
45: Upgraded to an elite status.
46: Media Frenzy.
47: Romance and forgiving the past.
48: Infuriating Twins and re-emerging Ex
49: Bobby the monster.
50: The close save.
51: No justice.
52: Overdose.
53: Suspicion.
54: Attacked.
55: The return of an Old enemy.
56: Trauma and Recovery.
57: Ten years old Truth.
58: Rapist and unbelievable Pain.
59: Marry me.
60: Marriage of the elite.
The next book.
A friend To Remember
Update.

7: The Close save.

204 26 0
By Kendjunior_

****
It had been one month since Dara resumed at Bellrich university and everything had gone wrong, they had broken into her room twice and decided to leave her roommates part of the room untouched. They rucksack the little things she had.

In an anonymous group, she was being mentioned and they had said all the nastiest things about her. She couldn't believe he could take it this far. Her roommate's attitude didn't change she believed that Courage enjoyed her being a bully but there wasn't any evidence to prove it.

She had visited her child twice and usually kept up with aunty Keasha, not wanting to raise alarm, was locked out of her hostel, and she saw a cockroach in the food she was eating, he added a laxative to her food and it was so embarrassing because everyone but her knew. She closed her remembering that day well, the way he had laughed hysterically with one of the flowery sisters. She didn't even want to remember those girls. They were a bunch of animals.

One accused her of stealing a golden wristwatch out of nowhere, it was all recorded and everyone started attesting to it. Saying she had an earlier scandal of stealing not just some weeks ago. Courage was part of them, she felt her heart break as she watched her roommate betray her.

Bimpe one of the flowery girl's friends coming back from class had seen the composition and bad stopped it saying Peculiar -the flowery girl who had accused Dara of stealing- had given her the watches the week before and had probably forgotten. The security didn't even apologize nor did they force Peculiar to an apology.

It was so painful, exhausting, and embarrassing that she didn't want to think about it. She had about eight months to go to this school so she had to survive it, if not for herself but for her daughter and aunty Keasha who was depending on her.

She had concluded that Courage was never her friend and moved on. She sighed and opened, her phone scrolling to what apps, she frowned seeing that their popular blogger's post had a familiar picture, she prayed it wasn't it but was surprised to see her and Omolayo's picture on it. With a baby monkey filter, on her child's face and a monkey filter on her face. She shook her head angrily, that was it! She wasn't going to take this shit anymore.

Tears ran down her face as many people started commenting a lot of disgusting things about her daughter, calling her a slut and saying how could she have a daughter that age. It was unrealistic, as a lot of other things.

Dara felt like vomiting, how could he do this shit and still sleep at night, dragging an innocent girl into an issue that concerned them both? She swallowed and opened her eyes, she stood and quickly put on her sweatpants.

She knew where he would be, he was famously hosting a party on the other side of the school, and she was going to give him a piece of her mind. She couldn't believe he would go to this learned just to exact revenge.

He is disgusting!

She got there by record time looking around the hall where the party was being hosted, she clenched her jaw angrily. Walking in, she saw different things, coke, alcohol, and people injecting themselves with what she knew was heroin. Shaking her, she walked around the party. She needed to find that bastard quickly her get the hell out of there.

She smirked seeing him, she walked towards the pool and gasped, a cold shiver ran down her some as he fell into the water. She was sure it was on the deeper side. The blinked, her eyes going from the water to the person who had pushed him in. She could see him struggling to try to get out.

Was he drunk? Or he couldn't swim? Oh, God! He was trying to come out. The figure ran in the opposite direction and at that moment she knew that she had to choose what she did at that point wisely.

She could let the bastard that had practically ruined her life drown and not a care in the world. All the people at the party were wasted, before anyone would eventually reach him, he would have drowned. It would save her and everyone the stress, it would make her life easier. He did leak the pictures of her daughter, which was something unimaginable.

No!

She couldn't do this, she needed to do something! This was someone's life. Her conscience could allow him to die. She ran toward the deep part of the water, where he had sunk, and tried to jump into it. She yelped as she heard hit a hard surface, fuck she had slipped, why was this place very slippery!

She tried to pay attention to what was originally going on and not pay attention to the sharp pain she was currently feeling. She looked around for him quickly, finding him floating on her other side, swimming as fast as she could do, she got him secured and tried to pull him from the water, but it was harder than it seemed. Those movies she saw just made it seem so easy.

Coughing as air finally filled her lungs once more, she looked around in pain, feeling dizzy, her hands started getting tired as she swam with him toward the other side of the pool. Coughing more and more as she got to the shallow part of the water, a girl yelled into the house and started piling out.

She tried walking him up, slapping his cheeks, anything! Thank God she had done something, she had mistaken the wrong person for Kelvin. She coughed again, remembering the CPR thing she had googled once. Although she could remember the way google had told her to do it. She looked up to maybe ask for help but all of them had their phones out recording her. She shook her head knowing she was on her own with him.

She slapped his cheeks calling his name again, "can someone stop fucking recording me and call an ambulance? He is not fucking breathing!" she yelled out her voice feeling very hoarse. Not doing anything now could result in his death, she couldn't have that. She needed to do something.

She looked up and snatched the phone of a boy next to her. He wasn't even using it for something good anyways. She tapped Safari, typing in how to perform CPR. Seeing it pulled up, she blinked coughing once more, a cold shiver running down her spine. She opened his mouth and placed one hand over the other, started pressing it and counting to thirty.

After the thirty, she opened his mouth and administered the two breaths praying she wasn't doing it wrong. She repeated the same steps three times before she had Kelvin bursting into the pool and running toward her like a wild dog. She continued the chest compression, almost criminal at the point because he wasn't responding.

"Will you all stop fucking recording her! Someone call an ambulance!" he yelled at them, making them put their phone away.

Soon they heard sirens coming from the other side of the hall. Medical practitioners ran into the building and quickly started the first aid, putting him on a stretcher and wheeling him out of the building. The crowd followed them to the front of the hall. They quickly pushed him into the ambulance, trying to get him out of there.

"Who will like to join him at the hospital?" a practitioner asked the crowd making Kelvin look toward Dara.

"You should... go, you are his twin..." she said another shiver running down her spine. By that time the sharp pain she felt had become a splitting headache, and cold had turned into a chilling, freezing level where she could barely breathe.

"Dara, you are not looking too good, let go together," he stated worriedly, she turned toward the paramedics opening her mouth to say something. Kelvin's eyes widened, blood oozed from a large cut from her temple running to her forehead, her eyes pinned and her teeth clapped. She touched the area of pain and took one step forward with wobbling legs.

"Dara!" he yelled as her wabbling legs gave up on her, the paramedics yelled for her co-worker that there was another one. Kelvin had caught her in time, she was mere seconds away from landing on the ground. Thankfully he caught her, and the blood continued to flow out tremendously.

"Dara! Fuck!" he yelled, the paramedic thankfully was big enough to accommodate two people in it. Another stretcher was brought out, he laid her onto the stretched as fast as he could and placed an oxygen mask on her face. A woman started administering first aid, trying to clean up her wounds but the blood kept rushing.

They entered the ambulance soon and Kelvin entered with them seeing as they tried to clean up her wound. Now in the light, he could see her better. She was pale as a ghost. Her body still shaking as they managed to clean the cut, eventually stopping the bleeding.

His heart raise, as they stopped at the hospital, twenty minutes later. He swallowed as nurses were already waiting outside, helping the paramedics to will the two of them out of the ambulance and into the hospital. In less than five. Five top doctors and nurses started attending to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 4.4K 68
She is beautiful. He is handsome. She is rich and kind. He is wealthy and arrogant. She believes in love and finding her soulmate. He hates love and...
22.5K 3.1K 64
She spun the bottle and it faced Charles. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." Charles responded. She smirked and dared; "I dare you to kiss Rose." Rose was shoc...
22K 3.1K 60
She felt his warm palm on her wrist and at once she was facing him. Without warning, his lips engulfed hers, setting her on fire just like she did h...
265 39 17
The final year students of Primrose Academy are in for a ride in their last lap of secondary school. They are all are looking forward to making their...