I'm not okay

By Alicia265145

8 year old Alessia never had the best life. From being taken away from her family at a very young age to bei... More

Author's note
Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
My apologies
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty- eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty- five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thrity- seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter fourty
Book 2 chapter 1 / Bonus chapter
Book 2 chapter 3 / Bonus chapter part 3
Book 2 chapter 4 / Bonus chapter part 4
Book 2 chapter 5 / Bonus chapter part 5
Book 2 chapter 6 / Bonus chapter part 6
Book 2 chapter 7 / Bonus chapter part 7
Book 2 chapter 8 / Bonus chapter part 8
Book 2 chapter 9
Book 2 chapter 10
Book 2 chapter 11
Book 2 chapter 12
Book 2 chapter 13
Book 2 chapter 14
Book 2 chapter 15
Book 2 chapter 16
Book 2 chapter 17
Book 2 chapter 18
Book 2 chapter 19
Book 2 chapter 20
Book 2 chapter 21
Book 2 chapter 22
Book 2 chapter 23
Book 2 chapter 24
Book 2 chapter 25
Book 2 chapter 26
Book 2 chapter 27
Book 2 chapter 28
Book 2 chapter 29
Book 2 chapter 30

Book 2 chapter 2 / Bonus chapter part 2

10.3K 236 38
By Alicia265145

Dominic's POV.

The fire alarm sounds extremely loudly around the house making me wonder how nobody is awake.

Soon I see Noah on the ground with a gun in his hands.

There must have been some kind of attack which could explain everyone asleep and Noah with his gun.

I lift him off the ground before Vincenzo takes him over, "go to the others, I'll get him out." He says which I agree to before I start running.

"LEO? SILAS" I scream loudly.

Who knows how long this house has been on fire.

What if they're dead?

No

No

No

No

"ACE ASHER ALESSIA?" I continue.

Nothing.

I run up to the bedrooms, knowing that finding them in there will be the best chance at finding them.

The first room I come across is Leo's.

Inside I rather quickly find him.

Asleep on his bed.

No

His stomach.

Fire.

With one of his T-shirts on the ground I slap it on his stomach so the fire dies out.

I quickly check his heartbeat which luckily is still there but is very weak.

I drag him out of his burning bedroom into the hallway where I leave him for a second and I go and grab Silas as the ceiling in Leo's room collapses.

As fast as I can by carrying these two, I run outside where I leave them with Noah.

I run back inside and see Enzo come out of Ace's room empty handed.

Shit.

Ace's not there.

We rush in Asher's room while coughing loudly.

My eyes quickly dart over to Ace and Asher unconscious next to each other with their gaming controllers in their hands.

Fire all around them and Asher's leg.

Jesus Christ.

I put the fire out just like with Leo, then I help Vincenzo with putting the boys in his arms before he runs outside with them and I call out for Alessia.

"Don't-" coughing interrupts her protesting for a minute, "come in! You'll burn to death!" Alessia screams when suddenly a loud explosion comes from her room.

My legs go weak as more coughing interrupts my pained thoughts.

The explosion caused the wall to partly collapse.

"ALESSIA!" I scream.

No answer.

No...

No

No

No

I rush inside her room as excruciating pain appears in my arm.

Fuck.

I groan pained but ignore it as I take my jacket off so my arm isn't on fire anymore.

I see Alessia lying next to the door with blood coming out of her head, less then an inch away from the fire.

Fuck

I run up to her as I see her arm twisted in a weird way.

I fall to the ground as I start coughing more and more.

I can't breathe.

I crawl to my princess and tuck her into my body.

She's barely breathing.

The windows open, that oxygen was the cause for the explosion.

Vincenzo rushes back into the room and sees us lying on the ground.

"Nick- fuck" he cries out and runs up to us.

He takes Alessia from my arms before helping me up and we stumble outside.

On the way down, more pieces of the ceiling collapse which we try to avoid but then suddenly out of nowhere, a piece falls down and scrapes my already burned arms.

I cry out pained through the coughing but try to continue walking.

I breathe in a little more smoke and suddenly I'm falling to the ground.

"Fuck, get on my back" Vincenzo demands.

I lie on the ground coughing, "g-go" I sputter.

My eyelids start to drop and before I know it everything goes black.

————

Vincenzo's POV.

I curse and run outside with Alessia.

I lie her down next to the others before I run inside again to Dominic.

In the background behind the sounds of a burning house and collapsing walls, I hear sirens.

I cough from all the smoke that I've been inhaling but I don't stop running with the love of my life in my arms.

His arm smells like burned chicken.

Okay- too much.

I continue running and when I finally reach the front lawn where the rest lies, the house fully explodes.

The impact from the explosion makes me fall to the ground before I stand up again.

Soon I'm dragging all the bodyguards from around the premises to the guys as well.

When I'm finally done, the ambulances and the fire department drive quickly towards the house.

I'm sitting down next to Dominic and Alessia with her head in my lap.

She's breathing very uneven with a wheezing sound which the others aren't doing.

The paramedics all rush to this group as I stand up, "these seven were all in the fire, somehow they were all drugged just like the security" I tell them. 

They all immediately start working on Nick and his siblings- my family.

Soon the fire is getting put out and Ace starts to wake up.

He looks around confused before a coughing fit takes over.

I immediately rush to his side and help him sit up.

"You're okay, just breathe Ace, just breathe" I say softly while rubbing his back up and down.

His eyes fall to the all the unconscious people around him before landing on the burning house the fireman are working on putting down.

"What?" He whispers brokenly.

His teary eyes fall to the burned leg from Asher.

"Oh no" he wraps his arms around Asher while looking at the rest of the family.

"Alessia?" He asks hoarsely.

"She's okay, just like the others."

"The house..everything, our clothes, documents, ev-everything's gone, our whole lives it- it's all g-gone" he cries as more tears start to fall.

I wrap my arms around his body as his head lies against my chest, "it's okay, Ace. Breathe. Just breathe. You can all come live with me for a while as the house gets rebuild again. Everything is insured as well, all will go back to normal." I tell him as we watch the house go up in smoke.

—————

Hey everyone,

I know these past two bonus chapters are a little stupid and unfortunately written badly.

It has been a very long time since I wrote any kind of story which is why this is written so poorly.

However, even with all that I wanted to give you guys a little more of Alessia's story since quite a few of you guys were asking for it.

My inspiration and my imagination to write these books has gone...missing i guess which I don't like at all since I love writing these stories as they take my mind off of..life you could say.

I think my brain is still sort of recovering from school which is unfortunately starting again soon.

If you guys have any idea on how to restore my imagination so I could possibly make a sequel of this story, please let me know.

I appreciate and love all of you with all my heart and more.

Xxx,

The author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 42.5K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
1.8M 40.6K 67
Athena Rossi; a drug addict, a mafia queen, a lost family member, an abused girl, a shy girl, ... There are a thousand names to describe her but one...
264K 6K 48
Brooke Amoretti hides her problems behind a snarky smile and sarcastic comments. She doesn't have the luxuries of most 16 year olds; who would when...
Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.5M 131K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...