This Is Our Story

By -GucciGemini-

BOOK 1 --------------------------------------------------------- "God what would I do without you guys." Sav... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
New Book

Chapter 35

12 2 0
By -GucciGemini-

I woke up this morning and instead of seeing everyone there. I woke up to Lily standing over me and the other girls nowhere in sight.

"Ahhh. What the fuck Lils." I basically shouted and she laughed.

"Come on. Me and the girls are going shopping. Like all of us. Me, you, Sadie, Lynn, Erika, Katelyn, Savannah and your personal favorite Tori." Lily said as I got up out of bed.

"I didn't know about this. I would have woken up earlier if I did." I said as I grabbed some clothes out of my draw and walked into the bathroom.

"It's was kinda a last minute thing I thought of and told the girls when you were asleep. That's were the other two are their waking up the other girls." She said through the door as I turned the shower on.

I had a quick shower and got out and got changed. I put my hair in a high ponytail and walked out to see Lily had got ready while I was in the bathroom.

Scarlett's outfit

We walked out of the door right as Katelyn and Savannah got back with the other girls and we headed straight downstairs to the taxi someone had booked for us.

We were at the shopping centre for a couple of hours and by the time we got back we had around 1 hour until dinner.

"Hey Scarlett, I'll meet you here in an hour." Tori said as we reached my door and nodded my head and smiled at her as she kissed my cheek and walked off.

I was pushed into the room by Lily as Savannah and Katelyn laughed and went into the boys room to hang out with them until dinner.

"I know were she's taking you. And I have the perfect outfit in my head I know you will love. You may think your overdressed when you find out but believe me you won't be." Lily said as she grabbed my bags and hers and put them together.

Me and Lily are just about the same size in clothes so it's easy for us to share clothes most of the time and considering the fact she was going through her bag for a shirt and mine for jeans I guess we ate sharing clothes for today.

She through the outfit at me and I somehow managed to catch it before it hit me in the face or landed on the floor.

"I like it. Its cute." I said as I looked at the clothes in my hand and Lily nodded in agreement.

"I wouldn't do makeup which you never do anyways so its fine. And you figure out your hair you better at hairstyles then I am." She said laughing while walking back over to her bed as I sat down on the floor at the mirror we have in our room after putting the clothes on my bed.

I finished doing my hair and showed Lily because she kept complaining she couldn't see it probably.

"Scarlett I don't care what you say. You are doing my hair for me for the rest of my life. Your so good at it." She said as I grabbed the clothes laughing and walked into the bathroom.

"How about not everyday but I will some days. Just not all the time you suit your natural hairstyle which is always down." I said through the door making sure she was definitely able to hear me.

"Oh my fucking good you look so good." Lily basically shouted when I walked out which clearly attracted the attention of the others we were in the room opposite us.

"Right Scarlett always looks good. But I'm pretty sure it's not possible for her to look so good that you have to scr-" Katelyn started as she walked into our room with Savannah and the boys following her.

"Holy mother of God. Never mind. We were both wrong. She looks fucking amazing." Savannah said as they were all stood in the doorway.

"The rare occasion Scarlett Evans wears jeans." Josh said laughing.

"Is the top yours?" Katelyn asks as she walks further into the room.

"No it's mine. But with me and Scarlett being quite close in size I'm letting her wear it. Their her jeans though." Lily said.

"Oh my god. Look at my bestie. Ahhhh." Lucas basically squealed walking over to me and picking me up and hugging me.

"Tori's gonna be here in a few seconds." Lily says and right as she does there is a knock on the door.

Lucas didn't want to put me down but I had to answer the door so he walked to the door carrying me and still held me as I opened the door.

"You look beautiful." Tori said after coming out of her shock when I opened the door.

"Thank you. You look cute Tori." I said as Lucas finally let me go and I grabbed my phone and my bag and went outside of the door and closed it behind me.

Scarlett's outfit

Tori's outfit

She held her hand out for me to take and I did and we walked downstairs hand in hand with each other. We walked for about 3 blocks before we reached Central Park. We walked a bit more. To a cliff looking thing and we went down to the water side. No one was here. But there was a little picnic placed near some of the trees.

"I love it." I said as I looked around.

Tori smiled at me as we sat down together and started eating. It started getting dark but we didn't really care. We sat and talked for most of it.

"Scarlett I know its a bit early on to tell right now. But would you like to be my girlfriend?" Tori asked me and you could see the nervousness on her face as she asked me.

"I would love to." I replied as I went closer to her and she kissed me on the lips instead of my cheek.

"Your gonna have to tell your friends." Tori said and I knew she was right.

"How about I just show them instead." I said as I grabbed my phone and turned the camera on and kissed her again.

I sent the picture to the group chat and their replies came flying in, in a simple matter of seconds.

"I mean good to know they are supportive." Tori said as we packed all of the stuff away.

"You got that right." I said as I giggled a little and we started our walk back to the hotel.

When we got to the hotel we put all the stuff in Tori's room and we found a note saying that everyone was in mine so we walked to my door together and walked in.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD ITS MY NEW FAVORITE COUPLE." Lily shouted as she didn't expect us to walk in yet and she almost fell face first into the floor before Dylan caught her.

"Thank you Darling. That would have ended badly if you hadn't caught Ms. Your my saviour." Lily said as she kissed Dylan on the lips and headed over to her bed as I grabbed some pj's and went to go change.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. I'm gonna go and change into something more comfortable. I'll be right back promise." Tori whispered to me kissing my cheek and walking out and walking to her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 636 12
**** The drive back to Fox Tower was silent between Andrew's group. The Foxes victory against the Ravens left the team rattled with happiness. Matt a...
4.2K 162 82
« Alright, guys ? What do you think about past life and reincarnations ? » Dean was taken aback by Win's word toward his two friends. Who would ask s...
24.3M 1.1M 70
"I didn't ask to be in the middle of your ego-battle," I grumble. Blake pins me to my locker, hands resting on either side of my head. "Well, you got...
2.8M 90K 54
This is the ungoing edited version of my first story ever, "The Third Wheel", which was originally posted in 2018. WARNING: this is a polyamorous BxB...