Pretty Blue Eyes »» Euphoria

De Tearsonlyknow

You really know how to make me cry, with those pretty blues of yours. Mai multe

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Introduction

1.5K 39 2
De Tearsonlyknow

High school is suppose to be about learning experiences. Learning what you love and hate. Where your head will be in the future. You think you found love, Kit had almost everything good grades, going to the craziest school imaginable. Kit just wanted to get through the rest of her school year. But of course that always leaves her hurting people she didn't mean to.

First came Jules it took some time before they realized they could fall, and before long. Maddy became Kit's new obsession. Maddy felt wanted by her she could feel need in her pretty blue eyes.

But those pretty blues can hurt so many.

Kit Lakewood-17

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

287K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
414K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
142K 6.6K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...