๐ƒ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ || Gensh...

By wisteriapath

โ„น๏ธŽ DISCONTINUED โ๐– ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–จ'๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–ผ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐–บ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ๐—๐—‚... More

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ || What the hap is fuckening
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ || Call me Katniss Everdeen
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ || My last will
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ || Midgets everywhere
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ || Similarities between girls and fish
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” || Raining cats and dogs
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• || The chances of being killed by [ y/n ] are low... but never zero
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— || Parley motherfucker
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ || A broken thumb away from freedom
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || It's time to get in the forever box
Shrek
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ || Adios Bitchachos
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ || Two Stray Kids

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– || a deal with the devil

2.4K 146 64
By wisteriapath

You were nervous.

A battle was about to begin as you stood at the back, watching how Gorou tried to negotiate with Sara while everyone of the soldiers stood in rows, waiting for the command to come for either an attack or retreat.

Your fear of battle was definitely not as bad as when you first came, though it still made you nervous. Luckily Kazuha caught up on this as he stood besides you, laying a hand on your back and smiling gently at you in an attempt to calm you down, what worked for a slight moment as you smiled back at the boy.

Sadly Sara and Gorou didn't came to an agreement again and you knew that it would take a long while till they would of sorts, and now you were given a signal to strike the opponent.

Kazuha was quick to dash forward together with Tomo and multiple other Soldiers of the resistance, clashing swords and spears while you pulled out an arrow and took aim, injuring the shoguns Army like you were ordered.

Though this time it seemed to be not going well as the enemies forces moved forward and soon had the upper hand in the battle. Kazuha and Tomo were both far at the front, defeating the samurais to no end, but it was no use.

Your heart rate rose at the sight of the shoguns army coming closer and closer, breaking through your own forces as you backed away more and more, shooting down the ones who came too close to you while everyone else was struggling.

Gorou had a handful of enemies around him, hastily looking around as the situation escalated quickly. His attention was caught by Sara who took aim with her bow that was charged with electric energy, her eyes narrowing on her target as the male turned his head to detect the one she was aiming at.

"[ Y/N ]!" He shouted, trying to get your attention the moment he figured out you were Sara's target, causing you to halt for a moment when the arrow was shot before you could realize what was happening.

For Gorou, time seemed to came to an halt once the indigo haired female took her chance.

Once you saw the sharp weapon nearing your head, you had no time to dodge and for a split second, you thought that was it now.

And it would have been, if not for Tomo to appear and embracing your body, throwing the two of you out of the way as you held tightly onto the clothing covering his chest, your eyes tightly shut after letting go of your bow.

"Are you hurt?" The male hurriedly asked once you laid on the ground as he towered over you.

"I'm fine... thank you" you muttered, letting out a sigh of relief before hearing the blonde chuckling.

"That's a second" referring to the fact that it was indeed the second time he saved you in just a few days, you smiled at his words and sat up again with Tomo following suit.

"Guess I owe you" you said, quickly grabbing your bow as the battle was still ongoing, things not looking all too good for the resistance.

Gorou heaved a sigh, the adrenaline that build up in his body so quickly was running lower as he looked around at the soldiers who desperately tried to defeat the opponent.

"Retreat!" He then made a wide decision, calling everyone back as the soldiers helped the injured ones to flee from the battlefield. Running up to you, the general took your hand while still running just as everyone else, dragging you away as you simply followed without any struggle.

.
.
.
.

The row of victory in battle had seemingly came to an end as everyone went back to the camp in slight disappointment. After winning the past battles, it seemed as if the shoguns army had sent way more men into the fight than before and even in Kokomi's little 'what-if' book, where she had written down every possible outcome of the fight, she noted that in such a case, a retreat would be the most logical step.

After Gorou made sure that you were not hurt because of the attack not long ago, you decided to go along with him towards the Sangonomiya shrine to inform Kokomi about the recent events, also wanting to take a bath there because you felt gross after sweating that much.

"So they mobilized even more forces at this point? This is not good for the resistance..." Kokomi was in thoughts after hearing about the news, you and the Geo user standing in front of her as she looked at the ground, a hand resting on her chin.

"I will think about the circumstances a bit more and inform you later on. Till then, make sure that the injured ones are stable" the female ordered, receiving a nod from Gorou as it was now your turn to speak.

"Kokomi, can I take a bath?" You asked after the hydro user had offered you that opportunity a few weeks ago, knowing that bathing with the males was not really appropriated. And as the only female in the army up to this point, Kokomi felt even more responsible for you, besides the thing about your situation.

"Of course" the female said, smiling a bit as she mentioned one of the shrine maidens to get some supplies you needed before you went down to the foot of the hill where a bathing spot was nearby. You never knew about this before but you were honestly glad about it's existence.

Even tho the water was cold, it was still relaxing to sit there and wash your body and hair — refreshing yourself after such a battle.

"Gorou should just teach me martial arts..." you muttered, just relaxing in the water as you had your eyes closed and head leaned back against the edge of the pond, "Then I wouldn't have to rely on others so much" feeling bad about just staying in the background while everyone else was risking way more, you wanted to at last be able to help them out in return.

Continuing to talk to yourself — what is actually not bad because it helps to improve brain functions — you were caught up in your own rambling.

"You want to learn martial arts?"

Hearing the familiar voice, you froze in place, eyes widening before you hastily crossed your arms over your chest and turned your head over your shoulder to be met with the familiar sight of the reddish haired detective who you met not all too long ago at your trip to Inazuma city.

"Wh— how did you— what are you doing here?!" You exclaimed, your face tinted in red out of embarrassment while the male just sat there with no care in the world and a stupid grin on his face.

"I'm on vacation" he explained, though that was not completely correct. Originally, Heizou was sent to spy on the resistance on watatsumi island but soon saw it as an opportunity to relax and explore.

"And what are you doing here?!" Explicitly meaning the pond, the male let out a small 'ohh' before explaining.

"I heard you talking to yourself," he said, brightly grinning, "and you know what? I can help you with that little problem of yours" this piqued your interest.

"You do?"

"Yep! I'm a pro at fighting with bare hands"

"...what's the catch?"

"Oh~ you sure know how things are working"

Eying Heizou with narrowed eyes, he let out a small laugh before stating his condition, "I want you to help me with one of my cases"

"You — the probably best detective of Inazuma, want me — who can't even solve a Rubik's cube, to investigate in one of your cases?" You asked, making sure of what the male had just offered you as you were a bit dumbfounded at his words.

"Yup~"

"That's all?"

"That's all"

"I have one last question,"you commented, gaining the attention of Heizou once again as you continued, "why are you helping me?"

"This probably sounds a bit odd to you, but some people have this real... glow about them when they're doing something they believe in, you know? They stand out in the world, like Flaming Flowers. And they make it a brighter place" he told, your shoulders dropping a bit as you listened to what he had to tell.

"That's why I strive to keep those people safe from anyone looking to take advantage of them. Call me crazy, but when I see something beautiful, I wanna keep it that way," it was something you wouldn't have expected him to say, but the way ha glanced at the scenery in front of him and the sincere smile he wore, told you that he really meant what he said, "and you, [ y/n ], got that spark as well"

"I do?" Receiving a nod from the detective, you smiled a bit to yourself, even though you wondered why that spark was even there. 'I'm only determined to go and eat something as soon as I reach the camp...' you thought, not really sure if Heizou was right about that.

"Ok then... we have a deal"

"Awesome" the male said, reaching out his hand for handshake to seal the contract. You just looked at it and then up at the grinning detective, your arms still crossed over your chest because of the fact that you were exposed to him like the snake in the zoo in Harry Potter, where everyone could see you.

"Oh c'mon, don't be shy" he said, adding to your embarrassment as you grumbled under your breath before covering your boobs with just one arm, turning around in the water and shaking the males hand.

"You're a pervert"

"Am not~"

.
.
.
.

You let out a sigh as you walked back to the camp near watatsumi island where you were met with Gorou, Kazuha and Tomo.

"[ y/n ]! There you are," the general exclaimed, having waited for you to return after leaving the shrine when you decided to stay for a bath, "you took quite a while"

"Yeah, funny story," you said, sheepishly chuckling as you rubbed the back of your neck, "I need to accompany a... friend, to Inazuma city for a short while"

"A friend?" The male asked, not recalling that you ever mentioned something about a friend.

"Yeah, I met him when we first went to Inazuma city"you explained, sweat-dropping at the memory as then a small 'he?' Was heard from Gorou. 'If it's a he or her doesn't matter pal. I'd bang both' you thought at his words, not knowing how to phrase it better.

"Wouldn't that be too dangerous?" Kazuha asked, his gaze laced with concern as you shook your head.

"Don't worry about me, I got this! And I'm coming back very soon!" Reassuring the three who were obviously still not really sure about letting you go on your own, they had no choice but to let you do what you had to, not having the right to say anything about it.

"If you say so... then I guess I trust you on this one," Gorou hesitantly said, having a bad feeling about the stranger who apparently was your friend, "but if anything happens, then come right back" he insisted on which you agreed, not wanting the male to worry too much.

"Don't be reckless," you then heard Tomo speaking up from the back, crossing his arms with a small smile — or was it a smirk — on his face. "I'm not there to save you this time"

Laughing a bit at the comment you already bid goodbye to your three friends, not intending to be gone for longer than two days before changing your clothes once again, still possessing the clothes that Kokomi had given you before.

You remembered where Heizou had told you to meet not long ago, walking to the destination you were given and being met with one of the familiar boats already ready to leave while the olive eyed male relaxed on it.

"There you are!" Heizou exclaimed once you went on board, "ready?"

"Never have been, but let's go I guess"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 4.9K 41
๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง (๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‹๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ž) ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ฆ๐‘’...
1.6K 102 18
แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€'๊œฑ แด›ส€แด€แดœแดแด€ ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜๊œฑ สœษชแด ๊œฐส€แดแด แด…แดษชษดษข แดกสœแด€แด› สœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡๊œฑ; ๊œฑษชษดษขษชษดษข แด€ษดแด… แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฐแดส€แดษชษดษข. แดษดแด‡ แด…แด€ส, แด›สœแดแดแด€ แด›ส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›แด ษขษชแด แด‡ แด‹แด€แดขแดœสœแด€ แด€ แด˜แดœ๊œฑสœ แด›แด แดŠแดษชษด แด›สœแด‡ ส™แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡'๊œฑ ษชษด. แด‹แด€แดขแดœ...
215K 3.6K 32
โ ๐‘จ๐’˜, ๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’Š ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’‡๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†. ๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๏ฟฝ...