๐‘…๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘…๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๏ฟฝ...

By CloudedEvergreenWCUE

"Take Raven and go!" "I cannot leave you Astrea," "Tell our daughter I love her and will always be watching... More

๐‘น๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘จ/๐‘ต
๐‘ท๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐‘ณ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’๐’Ž ๐‘ฏ๐’๐’ˆ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’”
๐‘ท๐’๐’‚๐’•๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’Ž ๐‘ต๐’Š๐’๐’† ๐‘จ๐’๐’… ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†-๐‘ธ๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’“'๐’”
๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘บ๐’๐’“๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’•
๐‘ท๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’'๐’” ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’†๐’“
๐‘ญ๐’๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’๐’๐’”
๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’
๐‘ธ๐’–๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰

๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’๐’ ๐‘จ๐’๐’๐’†๐’š

68 3 0
By CloudedEvergreenWCUE

-𝑹𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 

"Yes, father?" Raven said.

"Get ready to wear something smart as we are going to Diagon Alley,"

Raven mouth gaped open she had never been allowed out in the Wizarding World. Excitedly, she rushed upstairs to get dressed. Raven put on a black crop top with a leather jacket and a pair of blue ripped jean shorts. She made her way downstairs, where her father was waiting for her.

"We will be travelling by floo powder, so watch after me," Tom spoke clearly.

"Alright,"

Tom walked them both to the fireplace and grabbed a handful of floo powder.

"Watch carefully and be sure to speak very clearly, okay?" He looked softly at his daughter.

Tom walked into the fireplace and shouted, "Diagon Alley!" he then threw the floo powder on the ground and went up in green flames.

"Shit," Raven said, shocked.

Raven then grabbed a handful of the powder and stepped into the fireplace.

"Death by going up in green magical flames wonderful," She scoffed and closed her eyes.

"Diagon Alley!" she shouted and threw the powder on the floor.

Raven felt weird for a second she felt as if she was flying. That soon disappeared as she heard her father clearing his throat.

"You can open your eyes now," He smirked, which caused his daughter to open her eyes and glare at him.

"hmph,"

"I'm going to Gringotts stay around the shops and don't talk to strangers," He said, crouching down to his daughters level.

"Okay,"

☆☆☆

Raven wondered the shops, peaking in some of the windows. She found herself petting a beautiful, big, fluffy cat.

"Hello, your gorgeous ain't you." She said whilst rubbing the purring cats chin.

"I might ask Father if I can have you, although Nagini will probably be jealous,"

Raven waved goodbye to the cat and walked off only to be knocked over on the ground with grunt.

"I'm so sorry," said a squeaky voice.

Raven looked up and saw a boy with brown hair, round glasses, and green eyes. She rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, watch where you're going next time," Raven got up, smacking the boys hand away.

She walked away, leaving the boy stunned and confused about who she was.

Raven then trailed down the path nearer to Gringotts, where she could meet her father halfway. Her plan to meet him halfway went downhill after she found herself arguing with an elderly couple.

☆☆☆

"Well, I'm most terribly sorry ma'am we can't all dress like we're from the ancient times," Raven rolled her eyes.

The old couple gasped and frowned. "You are awfully rude!"

"Comes from my father," Raven smirked, examining her nails.

"And who is your father?" The old man asked her.

"He's looking right at you," Tom is now standing by his daughter defensively.

"And who might you be?" The old woman asked.

"Take a guess," Tom smirked.

The old couple realized who they were talking to and looked at Raven with wide eyes, then back at Tom.

"Mr Slytherin, I had no idea you had a child. We are most terribly sorry," the couple quickly said.

"Yeah, whatever, obliviate," Tom rolled his eyes and wiped their memory the looking around to see if anyone saw.

"Why did you wipe their memories?" Raven questioned her father.

"Well, we can't have no one knowing you're my daughter yet, can we?" He smirked at his daughter.

"Hello dears, are you lost?" The woman said in a much more kinder voice.

"No, we are quite alright,"

Tom grabbed Raven by the arm and pulled her away.

"What took you so long, Father?" Raven said as they walked.

"Trouble with your vault," Tom replied went silent.

☆☆☆

Once they had finished getting all of Ravens items for school, they headed back to the manor.

Once they had got home, Raven ran up to her godfather and hugged him.

"Guess what!" Raven said excitedly.

"What where is your father?"

"I don't know," Raven said.

"Probably in his office?" Raven said, walking away.

"Oh, what is it that you wanted?" Barty said, looking at Raven.

"Just to say that father got me a cat." Raven said and walked away up to her room to read.

☆☆☆

"Traitor," Nagini said, hissing as she caught me playing with Mist.

"What, excuse me if I remember well your fathers pet and my friend. I can have more than one animal friends Nagini." spoke Raven as she continued playing with her cat.

"Hmph, I'll let the feline slide just because she is cute."

Raven laughed at her. "The evil cold-hearted python has a soft spot for a kitten that's...something you don't see very often."

"Oh shush, Ray," She hissed at Raven.

Raven smirked at her and got up. "I'm heading downstairs, suppose the elves have finished making dinner."

"Yep, I suppose they might have,"

☆☆☆

Raven skipped downstairs the smell of a roast dinner in the air.

"Summin smells nice," She said as she stepped into the kitchen, seeing everybody around the table stop talking and look up.

"Okay...." She said, raising an eyebrow as she sat down next to her father.

"We-...we were just talking about what house you might be in," Tom said, stuttering through the first half.

"Yeah, sure," Raven said, picking up her knife and fork, digging into her roast dinner.

The feast was silent. A few glances were exchanged among the others, along with some restless moving. Raven huffed and placed her cutlery down with a clang.

"Alright, will someone please tell me what the hell is going on!" Raven raised her voice, looking at everyone, including her father with a glare.

"Nothing is going on, my dear. we are just having a nice family dinner."

"Then why is everybody so quiet and acting suspicious?!"

"their not they're....just excited for you to start your Hogwarts journey." Tom said lightly

Raven looked at the others who briefly smiled and then immediately averted their gaze to the table. Raven shook her head, then scoffed.

"Excited, ay?"

"Can't we at least have one more last dinner before you go?" Tom spoke out trying to change the subject.

"Do not try to change the subject. Why are you all acting weird, and earlier on the way home, you said you had trouble with my vaul- " Raven stopped and looked at her father.

"It has something to do with my vault, doesn't it?" She said, finally piecing things together.

"I don't want to burden you yet." He spoke.

"Father, I may be an 11, but I don't have the mindset of a child. Tell me what's going on."

"I know, but I can't tell you yet,"

"Why, father, what did you do?!"

"I didn't do anything, Raven, now hush, and let's eat dessert."

"No!" Raven slammed her fist on the table.

"I deserve to know!"

"Fine.." Tom looked around at his loyal servants.

"Remember when I said to you that I had trouble with your vault?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I didn't. I recovered something I had hidden deep within there when you were born,"

"Get to the point,"

"Fine, I stored a book...my diary from when I was your age in there. I took it out because I need to enchant it ready for your second year where you will be given your first assignment," Tom said, smiling at the look at his daughters face.

"My first assignment really, what is it?!"

"I haven't really planned it out yet, so you shall have to wait."

"Of course, father," Raven said, smiling.

☆☆☆

Once the Raven had finished, she decided to head to the library her father had made, especially for her.

☆☆☆

"Expecto Patronum!" Raven shouted, waving her wand.

Raven sighed as the spell she had cast failed.

"Come on, work!"

"Expecto Patronum!" She repeated.

Raven waited for a bit, but nothing happened.

Raven sighed once again and closed her eyes, holding her wand out.

"Expecto Patronum," She said calmly.

A light flash came from her wand, and a glowing Abraxan Winged Horse came trotting out of it.

"Cool,"

Raven said as she waved her waved her hands, and her patronus disappeared.

"We shall see each other soon, my winged friend." Raven said before settling down on a sofa reading a book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 96 30
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
116K 2.8K 40
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—น๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ: ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฆ๐—น๐˜†๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป When a mysterious girl shows up at Hogwarts in the middle of the school yea...
641K 15.7K 80
Prophecy states a child born on the sixteenth of June will rise as a strong witch, loyal to her own, with a rare ability. Shall she aid the Dark Lord...
17K 781 44
"I would burn for you, Evelyn darling. I would flush out every corner of this Earth so no man, woman, or child could ever keep you from me. I would s...