His king

By Phoenix_Mason

This story will contain bildip,mentions of abuse,Homophobia,The Cipher brothers (Bill,Kill,and Will),cursing... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
AN
AN
AN
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Just some facts+Clearing stuff up
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
AN
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Meet the writer <3 EDITED!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
HOLY SHIT.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
AN
Chapter 23 (THE END)
TYSM EVERYONE!<33333
YALL...
KWNENDIDK
Love all of you <3
Thank you all so much!
I LOVE ALL OF U SM <333333333
Halloween Spin Off
Luv u guys‼️‼️
AN
Other books and someone to read!
New BillDip book!

Chapter 22

198 6 0
By Phoenix_Mason

Dipper POV:

I sat outside pacing, she looked really beat up. I wonder what she said to Pyronica to make her so mad. I lift my head up when I hear a pair of heels walking my way.

"Hello, Your Dipper, yes?" The woman asked me, I nodded. She smiled "I'm ypur sisters nurse, She is recovering just fine and would like to speak with you." I thank her and rush in to Mabel.

I sit by her side as she turns her head over to me. "Hey Dip-n-Dots, Who brought me in here?" I smiled softly "Bill did, And he's yelling at Pyronica right now about what she did to you." She nodded, then the nurse entered. "She can go home but keep a close eye on her." The nurse spoke up.

I help mabel walk and as we pass Bill's office I hear him yelling, I sit Mabel down and go inside. There he was, Cursing out Pyronica. I walked up and gently rubbed his back. He turned his attention to me.

"Yeah, Love?" He spoke softly. "I need help taking Mabel home." He nodded and left the room with me, as he picked up Mabel up she spoke. "Just because I'm hurt doesn't mean I like that your with Dipper."

He glanced at her. "You don't have too, But I'm with him anyways." He looked at her then at me, Smiling.

Man I love him.

Im so sorry about no updates and I will work on updating as soon as I can but school starts soon so my updates will be slower. Im sorry. :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 11.5K 87
Thank you everyone so much for reading! (In process of editing and revising) Jack visits Mark in LA after a rough break up with his girlfriend back i...
16.7K 542 20
Giants are fantasies to humans, or so they thought Two boys, a human and a giant, met in the forest since they were children, have grown fond of each...
793K 29.4K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
5.4K 279 11
(A/B/O AKA Omegaverse) Bakugou Katsuki wasn't special at all since he was just a beta. But he had always liked the stoic alpha, Todoroki Shoto. When...