Ever After Rewrite: Epic Wint...

By CrystalHeart175

After an evil spell makes The Snow Queen unleash a freezing fury in her court, her daughter Crystal Winter se... More

Chapter 1- Atop The World
Chapter 2- Beautiful to Brittle
Chapter 3- Snow Day
Chapter 4- Wicked Curses
Chapter 5- A Cold Front Rising

Prologue: A Different Snowflake

248 3 0
By CrystalHeart175

*At the Snow Palace over 20 years ago*

*a wedding is taking place between a woman with winter themed clothing and a man in a white tuxedo*

*the man and woman have members of family and friends in attendance*

*in the center is an older woman with cold icy eyes and a winter themed dress and cloak and had pale blonde hair with a snowy aura around her*

Previous Snow Queen- *solemn* We are gathered here today to witness the union between my daughter, Frost Queen and...*glances at the groom* her lover.

*Frost looks onward  solemnly*

*Future Snow King smiles at Frost*

Previous Snow Queen- *solemn* Now before we wed these two is there any...and I mean any objections to these two being wed.

*a few hands go up those being The Evil Queen, The Dark Fairy, The Sea Witch, their parents and even The Snow Queen*

Frost- *sighs* Mother...

Future Snow King- *looks down quietly*

Previous Snow Queen- *annoyed* Fine. It doesn't matter, when you fulfill your destiny as the next Snow Queen, he won't matter to your story in the long run. *sighs* Now if there are no objections...

*the villains put their hands down while frowning*

Previous Snow Queen- *glares at the Future Snow King* Do you take my daughter, heir to the Snow Kingdom, and the next Snow Queen to be your wife?

Future Snow King- *nods nervously* I do...

Previous Snow Queen- *scoffs* Pitiful. *turns to Frost* And to you, my frigid darling daughter...do you take this man to be your husband...and commit to your role as the next Snow Queen.

Frost Queen- *nods and looks at the Future Snow King with a sincere smile* I do...

Previous Snow Queen- *announces* Then by the power vested in me-

Frost Queen- *serious* Mother, I have something to say...

Previous Snow Queen- *solemn* *looks at Frost* Yes, dear.

Frost- *sincerely to the Future Snow King* I love you and I promise to always be by your side as the Snow Queen...

Previous Snow Queen- *rolls eyes in annoyance*

Future Snow King- *sincerely smiles*

Frost- *sincerely* With you as the Snow King...*serious* Permanently.

*everyone looks at Frost in confusion*

*Frost steps back*

Future Snow King- *confused*

Previous Snow Queen- *arches eyebrow* Daughter, what is the meaning of this...if you wish to call off the marriage, I'm more than happy to oblige.

Frost- *looks at her mother with tears in her eyes* That's not the thing I'm calling off...*she activates her winter magic which causes her to glow in an icy blue aura with snow falling*

*everyone looks in shock*

Previous Snow Queen- *glares* What are you doing?

Frost- *serious* Changing my destiny...*whispers some words*

*her snow and ice magic pours out of her bathing the room in cold air and snow*

Previous Snow Queen-*with her eyes glowing* STOP!!!

*the Snow Palace gets engulfed in blue light*

*present day*

Snow Queen- *looking out on the balcony and holds out her hand* *makes a light snow flurry*

*the Snow King comes out holding an ice scepter with an orb of winter magic power in it* 

Snow King- *holds the Snow Queen and nuzzles her warmly*

Snow Queen- *nuzzles him back but looks at the scepter in concern*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.3K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
98.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...