Hired a Housewife || Jikook FF

By yjk12301227

I recommend for you to read it. It's hard to find Jikook stories that are actually good. If you like it; stay... More

01 || The Idea
02 || Knock
03 || Mercedes
04 || Why those?
05 || Cookies
06 || No Breaks
07 || Birthday
08 || He wants a sibling
09 || Shifted
10 || Touch
11 || His father
12 || Relationship
13 || Meet
14 || Fatigue
15 || Spa, Salon, and Shopping
16 || 16+
17 || My son
18 || 18+
19 || Do better
20 || Ending too soon
21 || I want this as a gift
22 || Real Family
23 || Part of that world
24 || Finally home
25 || Breaking
26 || Private Island
27 || The night
28 || Rest
29 || Lifeline
30 || Doing great
31 || His favorite
31.5 || Other Ships Special Chapter
32 || Jungkook's assistant
33 || Work here!
34 || On my own
35 || Coincidence
36 || Chaotic reveal
37 || Public figure
38 || Overwhelmed
39 || Exposure
41 || Backstory

40 || The party

1.9K 91 33
By yjk12301227

Jungkook's POV:

It's just like how I imagined it to be. Jihyun came in earlier before the official party started so he was there when we all got home. My parents greeted him and immediately treated him like their own long lost son.

Joocheol was also quite giddy and excited around his uncle. Meanwhile, I took over discussing stuff with Uncle Min about the party. There was an added fireworks display in the evening at exactly 9pm later and a total of 22 guest rooms had been prepared for those who couldn't go home tonight.

Each room had eight cabin style beds so the occupancy is larger. Pops have had them built before I went to college; claiming that I should host western style parties and let my college colleagues stay if they couldn't go home.

I remember how it was a success for the first time and a disastrous idea on the second. I thought that Koreans are conservative enough not to turn these rooms into sex dungeons, but guess not(?)

I stopped hosting parties altogether and just invited a few of my friends to drink sometimes, but that's about it. Oh, if you're wondering how many rooms this mansion has; it has 28 bedrooms not including the staff quarters.

My parents didn't let our staff sleep in the small quarters though. They occupied some of the 22 rooms that house guests at times like this. They only use the quarters during parties.

The 6 other rooms include the master bedroom (which is my parents'), Dad Jaehan's old separate room(which has turned into his office), my room, my son's room, and two guest rooms made for someone like Jihyun and Uncle Min to stay in.

"Jungkook, will you help me check the front gate keepers? We are expecting about 400 guests and I hope that the 40 car-carport parking would suffice.", he says. "Oh don't worry, I had rented 8 busses to take the employees here so they wouldn't have to go in personal cars.", I reassured him and he thanked me.

I did check the front gate keeper and he knew how to handle it. We gave them strict instructions that only the ones who had their company ID card could enter- excluding Jimin's brother though.

Once almost everything is settled, guests of the night start coming in. So many of them greeted us as family and we knew most of them closely because we work together. "I've been jumping from company to company in my earlier years, but here is where I felt happy and contented.", an employee shared with us.

"It was already nice when I first came in two years ago, but it's getting even better now that you're engaged sir.", another employee poured me a drink. "That's all because of Jimin. He's the actual mastermind.", I told him and he agreed.

The party went on and Jimin is actually enjoying himself with his brother and Hobi. I thought the night would go smoothly until the end, but a problem came in when the brothers were too drunk for a casual party.

Jimin was suddenly gripping on his brother's hair while calling him a slut... the crowd became silent when Jihyun countered, "Slut? Who? Were you calling yourself out?!" their drunk asses were dragged by Hobi away from the main hall.

The fireworks display hasn't even started yet. I was making scenarios in my head earlier about how romantic it would be if I kissed Jimin during the fireworks. And then this happened.

I excused myself from the guests while my two dads tried to convince everybody that the brothers were just too drunk. I ran after the three and was surprised to see their mouths sealed with duct tape by my son.

"Papa, Appa is rapping bad words with uncle Jihyun.", he sounded so worried. "Where is Hobi?", I asked him. "Oh, he went to get some water for them. He told me I should keep them away from each other.", Joocheol says.

"Very good. You know well that your uncle and Appa didn't mean any of those words, right?", I asked him and he nodded. "I know. Kookoo you can go back to the party. I'll be with them back in my room later when Uncle Hobi comes back.", he reassured.

I hesitated and so I decided to wait for Hoseok as well. A few minutes later, he came back with water and removed the tape from Jihyun first. He force fed the water to both Jihyun and Jimin and I just grimaced at the sight.

"Don't ever do that to anybody else.", I warned Joocheol. I carried Jimin to Joocheol's room while Hobi and Joocheol helped Jihyun walk. Jimin was passed out and Jihyun was humming a song drunkly.

Hoseok handed an empty ice bucket to Joocheol. "You, big baby. If one of them showed signs of vomiting, place this before them and then go dump it in the toilet after. Understood?", Hoseok gave clear instructions to my son like a soldier.

"Sir, yes Sir!", my son complied with a salute sign. Hobi dragged me back to the party to entertain the guests. I'm still worried, can I really entrust both adults to a four year old genius? Probably, yes.

Moving on with the whole party until the fireworks display which indicated the end of the party, most of the guests went home. The ones who passed out due to being too drunk were escorted to the prepared guests rooms.

They were fairly full while I had adviced Yoongi to take Hoseok to a private guest room beside his father's room. It was supposed to be Jihyun's, but he was sleeping in my son's room.

Hoseok was drop drunk as well. I went to my son's room to find that the house staff has cleaned Jihyun because he is in hotel grade pajamas. "He threw up on himself.", Joocheol explained and I nodded. Meanwhile, Jimin was sleeping peacefully on the room's couch.

"Thank you for taking care of them. Love you, good night.", I whispered to my son and pecked his forehead. He snuggled up to his uncle Jihyun and said goodnight to me while I carried Jimin out of his room.

I brought Jimin with me so I could clean him up first before we went to bed. He looks so peaceful while sleeping. He doesn't look like he just went on shouting that his brother was a slut earlier because he was too drunk.

I chuckled at the thought and went on to sleep. The next morning, the house wasn't as loud as I thought it would be because of all the extra people in the house. Surely enough, no one would want to wake up for breakfast after drinking too much the night before.

"Ugh! My head!", Jimin winched as soon as he woke up. "Wait! Imma get something.", I ran out of the room and hastily reached for the kitchen. The medicine was already in my room but I didn't have available drinking water for him.

"Here.", I gave him the water and medicine. "Thanks.", his fast is still frowning from his hangover. "Why did I drink too much?", he asked me and I don't have an answer to that.  "You should ask the one you drank with.", I suggested.

I helped him stand up so we could head to the kitchen and see what we could eat. On our way there, he gasped in horror from behind me and I was too alert so I jumped. "What?! What is it?", I asked him immediately while in combat stance.

"My face... it's so puffy.", he pouted like a little kid while squeezing his own face. I sighed in relief as I noticed the mirror by the lavatory he was looking at. Our eyes met breifly through the mirror but he cutely won't stop whining about it.

"It's fine... You're actually more adorable this way.", I teased and he pushed me playfully. We ended up teasing each other as if we're teenage kids in a disney series. We reached the dining hall and we were immediately served hangover breakfast food.

"Hmm~! This is exactly what my taste buds are looking for.", Jimin thanks the head cook. Uncle Min came in and we invited him to join us for breakfast. "I believe that I haven't introduced you two properly yet. This is Uncle Min, Dad Jaehan's most loyal friend and secretary. He is also Yoongi hyung's father.", I introduced them and Jimin stood up a bit to bow properly out of respect.

"Pleased to meet you sir... I've seen you around here and only heard stories about you, but we haven't had a chance to converse. I'm Park Jimin.", Jimin introduced himself and just like Yoongi hyung- wait scratch that!

If Yoongi hyung often has this expressionless face even when he's delighted; then Uncle Min is way worse. I used to be awfully scared of him as a kid because he always seemed as if he was in a foul mood. His voice is also strong and demanding and his choice of blunt words will always slap you in the face.

"Don't misunderstand, Uncle Min really likes you.", I reassured Jimin in case he felt the same as I did when I first met him. "I know. Hobi hyung has told me about how Uncle Min is the sweetest.", Jimin told me and although Uncle Min was keeping himself quiet, his ears still turned red after hearing how Hobi outed him to Jimin.

About an hour later, the extra guests were woken up by the staff so they could all eat their breakfast in one batch. The routine in here is to get them what they need like something similar to a hotel VIP guest. Dad who was the host of the party; greeted them all and instructed how they could get home safely. He also asked them if they needed anything like medical assistance before leaving.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's how rich-rich people host their party. As if it was some sort of military practice, the maids, keepers, and head butlers lined up after all the extra guests has left before lunch time. The cleaning started last night, but today is a massive general cleaning. Jihyun and Hobi woke up at the same time and were seemingly amused by the house staffs' precise clearing operation.

In the end, me and Jimin had to sit down to eat once again as an early lunch for everyone else's breakfast. While eating, Pops opened up a topic he shouldn't have. "So, when's the wedding?", he asked while gesturing towards Yoongi hyung and Hobi. The news wasn't out yet with everyone else. Uncle Min didn't even know.

Uncle Min wasn't eating with us because he was still full but he happened to coincidentally pass by the dinning area and heard it. "Jungkook is already getting remarried?", Uncle Min asked in surprise. I guess he heard it but didn't see who was my father referring to. 

I was about to save Yoongi hyung, but Pops was faster. "No, silly. Your son is getting married." Dad Jaehan gasped as he also didn't know. I could only gulp in suspense as the tension slowly filled the air. "What's up with that face? You didn't know?!", Pops gasped in terror and immediately looked at the couple apologetically. 

"When will you tell me?", Uncle Min sat down on one of the chairs near the couple in hot seat. "Remember how we're supposed to go dinner out in two days for your birthday?", Yoongi hyung didn't go straight to the point. "The news was supposed to be a birthday gift.", Hoseok added softly. 

"Oh no, dear. I'm really sorry.", this is where I clearly see where I got that character of failing to keep things to myself. It runs in our family up to my son. "So, it's true? Hoseok is going to be my son too?", Uncle Min asked optimistically. 

Everyone except Dad Jaehan and Hoseok looked surprised by Uncle Min's genuine facial expression. In fact, I was so moved by the way he reacted to soon having Hobi as his son that I started tearing up before he did.

Suddenly, I imagined how my own parents would've react the same when I finally proposed to Jimin. They'd be so happy to the point that they'd be more excited than we are. I could only imagine for now... but someday for sure.

I looked at Jimin and to my surprise.. He kinda looked traumatized while looking at Uncle Min. I also caught Jihyun in the corner of my eyes looking the same way. Why? What happened? It's creepy that I'm the only one seeing this behavior of both brothers.

Author-nim: Heya guys I've been sick for two days now but I finished this chapter because I feel lonely. I hope you like it ^u^

-

UPLOADER: Hello there! This is Jane and I'm his younger sister. The one who uploaded the news was our eldest sister Ate Jean. I don't think we will ever stop grieving at this point, but I decided to upload the last chapter he finished before he passed. I didn't change anything on this one and just added this. I would also like to announce that I will try to continue the story. Just give me time to read it and think of a plot. :) Thank you for your condolences.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.5K 25
❝You can't Leave me.❞ Ship: JIKOOK CONTAINS: -jikook -smut -fluff -infidelity -mentions of domestic violence -suicide mentions/attempts -lgbtq+ DO...
137K 5.4K 26
where 16 year old jungkook falls in love with his teacher. (pls why do ppl still read this? it's horrible. i was 16 when i wrote it-)
58.1K 2.8K 117
A reason you should read this book ? It's got loads of well thought out, long chapters. Not good enough ? The grammar is coherent. You're welcome.
800 135 17
The story revolves around three troubled youths who find solace in their common experiences to become the best family that they can be for each other...