my lovely doe-eyes fem reader...

By Lumia9621

I thought at the time, it was good for me to get fresh air and try a new pathway to enjoy. but to be out late... More

bad nich bad habits
astray sheep and wolfdog
found fern friends (pt1)
found fern friend (pt2)
deer corn & eye candy(pt2)
bear feast,wings flutter
an artificial sour taste
sugar coated kiss
A/N:why it came late...

lavender lust & bear tears

3.1K 43 10
By Lumia9621

AN: this a 🔞+ chapter since the game is also 18+. Please skip if sexual or body harm / family abuse, Are matters that is uncomfortable topics for you not to read about. Please skip! I'll be also be (kinda) spoiling the back story of Alan. Since this canon stuff on MDHA Tumblr blog.

"Doe-eyes look me... Please? "

Alan have been comforting me, doing his best to prevent from being in a anxiety attack.

I wanted it to a nice hangout. Not me being baby...

Yet...

He still on to me as if I the one to ease him. Being so close to him...

He just like the nickname I give him...

Trapping me withing his scar arms as his hold was made by strong steel. His sharp teeth marking me.

Intoxicated by my perfume as take his in....

Sandalwood, pine, honey and a comforting eucalyptus. Letting myself get lost in himself. As if was little kid living in thier own Arcadia with a toy.

He was like a teddy bear. Being held in my arms by pillows. Let him being close to my chest as my heart beats because I'm safe with him. As if he was my lavender, twin flame or

...

My soulmate even.

Just like the plush toy he covered in switches... Switches that I kiss better, even if I wasn't the one to fix them. But it make himself more out there and design more unique.

With his mismatched eyes. I can't help but still stare, like a deer in headlights.

I can feel Alan's stare and soft butterfly kiss. Becoming more hungry and heated...
His soft voice, how it lure me in.

The softest in it made it as he truly Recpitecated romantics. His choice of words, wanting to press his fangs against my sweetness that is burning his cinder. Like succubus caramel taste.

Of course caramel can have salt. Not everything can go sweetly. Even if this was second nature, thier still was the sweetest from earlier.

💚 Alan pov 🪓 :

I smell the lavender off her skin with hints of a soft musk.

Musk that effective trigger me as if we're feral wolfs in heat.

I want her to be mine.
I want her to see it all.
I want her know I'm hers.
I want her to her say it.
I need her to feel the same...

This was mean to have someone as a lavender? She wasn't there.
She can't fix it all. She recollect what I missed. Still...

She gives every thing to feel loved and whole again~

And I need to make her feel her whole with love.

"Doe-eyes... Before anything.. I really like ya"

I can feel her sex quivers against mine yearning for the same connection our hearts embrace.

She puts her walls down.
Feeling her buds in my finger tips as my mouth nips her neck, hearing her mew in amusement.

🦌 your pov 🖤 :

I feel the goosebumps as his fingers travel around my body. I was so flustered and still yearn for more.

He his hip buckle behind telling me it time.

"Alan... Please. " he bites me down as he strips me down. Holding me down from the love bites I try my best not to squirming, laying myself bare in front of him.

Hearing him unzip his jacket. His hot skin wrapping around my chest. Clawing his hands around my buds.

"Agaah! " I cover my mouth. I didn't want to get any noise complaints, I still live in a crowded apartment.

"Come on Doe-eyes. Don't be selfish now. Let me hear it~"

It's that tone. The tone in his voice that make my core melt. Even if reach my heart when it's soft and sweet.... Warm too.
But it was hot, rough and bold.

"Hold my hand, it might hurt a bit"

"Hugnugh!! "

It was thick and stretching me intensely. My nails crawling marks in his palms. His twitching, my clamping, our heat.

.......
....
...

And soon our movement of our love mixing in lust.

His grunts and growling were his response. Was I mewl and squeak. Then became louder screams, cursing as we came closer.

I felt I could tear up my pillow from the pleasure that was being pound into me as I'm play with.

But it stop...

Only to feel his tongue around my clit..

"Al... Please... "
It was the only words this panting mess he made, could speak repeatedly begging from the edging.

Tightening around him, just to feel more around him. So much pleasure from change of pace.

There only such we can bare as our bodies bubble with heat. As if our kiss was laced with aphrodisiac.

"Alan!" I cried out his name. Panting and tearing up from his stamina, so eager to fill me.

...

Everything pour out,my heart and soul. I'm aching in delight, I'm gonna be overstimulated if riding out longer. Even if I haven't reach yet...

" Everything you are...is prefect to me.....let me treasure you, if you can let me?"

How can he speak without being moaning mess like me? Again he pull my face to face him, my cheeks were flush. Still I felt some embarrassment to shift my gaze from him.

"Doe-eyes...I want your reactions.."
I feel his lips wonder and stop on my thighs feel him smirk.

"Gah! Al are you-"
I feel it again harder this time. He was trying to mark me! Multiple times even....

"I did a lot more to you, but just few little bites. Is that takes, doe-eyes?"
I couldn't answer him as his tongue tease my clit.

"Who knew your were sweet as well~"
I let my actions speak for me, with my hands holding fist full of his brown locks.

His warm breaths,
His smooth touches,
His slick tongue.
All of this was pushing back to edging at my first peak. What a slow burning, that flicker so quickly in my pit of my stomach. But is diminish as he detached himself from my sex.

" I'm not done yet. I want more of you, doe-eyes~"
My body was turn to fully face him. Now it was my turn to see him fully bear naked...

"Holy shit!..Al."

I was so busy facing his eyes (or facing away from embarrassment) that haven't noticed that scar. I didn't think a human soul couldn't be this worn out and batter... Unless they were..

Alan noticed my concerns about him.

🌲Alan pov🪓:

The lust in eyes vanish as turn her. I have been self conscious about a few things. But I trusted her... I just hope it's not too much change anything between us. Still I covered my right shoulder.
Only for her to look at my cigarettes burns.

"Alan... Who..are you facing-"

"Not anymore... your the only good person in my life.." even with my brothers...and my mother. Still I left everything behind due our incident.

Then there was biggest one. It wasn't fresh, still what did I expected when dealing with my first target of my job? The best thing to say it say a vague yet truthful answer.

"Some maybe resent, others from childhood." Her concerns haven't weigh down...

"Bear trap, these ain't just scrapes. Aren't these hurting you at least a bit?"

"Doe-eyes, It's okay. I promise that doesn't bother me physically at all! It didn't hurt when I got them."

She turn her head like a confused dog. I never felt physically pain. Yet the cigs burns were another story.

"Look I'll explain these later...just .. please...can I have you? To be mine?..."

🦌 your pov:🤎

I shouldn't push it if he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Okay."

"It's okay doe-eyes. You can relax with me."

He tower over me,Our heart excited as bodies were positioning to meet.

"We can take it. Slow if needed to be. I want you to want me. Since it seems it's our first. Still I want to happy with me to be yours. "

All in go I lead him inside of my hilt. My breath hitch from my hips movement. Alan compose himself from my jolt.

"ha..you fill up good.huh?" I continue and he soon join in. Slowly it gets more intense.

"God! You feel so good...Can you
feel me? all the way in? "

He bites down any spots that might get a reaction from me(which he did), I couldn't function much. It's doesn't matter now! I want- ...I needed Alan. Hiccuping from bubbling pleasure as I tear up again.

"Look at you. ..you look amazing like this. I can't believ-" Each thrust fizz my mind as he spoke.

"I can't believe I get to keep you like this , You're all mine~"

"Mine~"

"Mine~"

And he was right. I was his, All his. He was getting rougher as he bare his teeth like a wolf. And with a Shakey breath..

"Ha..D-doe-eyes.. I..i.love..YOU!!"

"ALAN!!"
My nails crawling his back, with his digging into my hips. Feeling my mind almost blank. Yet my pussy could make me focus the exchange of body fluids waving in of our please pleasure sexs. Besides the cum, we were covered in sweat and panting.

Alan lay his head one my chest. Wrapping around my hips. I hiss from a sudden pain.

"Doe-eyes?!"

"It's fine. Maybe it isn't to bad."
On my right hip one of Alan's nail indent bled.

"Doe-eyes I'm -"

"Al, it's okay. We can patch it up in the bathroom."

I sit by tub as he rummage through my cabinets. Finding the aid-kit.

"Oh ..um.."

"What's wrong?" I only point at my mirror. He turns his head to see the claw marks I give him.

"Well I guess we even haha."

"Alan..I know you mentioned you can't really feel pain...but could I treat them? I hate it if gets infected."

"Alright. But only if I aid you first."

"Deal!"

✧ few minutes later ✧

"And there. Now we're boo boo buddies "

"Haha! Alright doe-eyes "

*Ring ring*

My phone ringing in my bedroom. We went over to pick it up.

"Hey .. sorry if it's almost 12:00 am but I just a message that we only need to show up on Friday morning next. Do you think you set a time on Thursday for a final review?"

It's was Erika. And have completely forgotten about the final! I was only thinking about Alan so much and spending time with him. I have my priority shift!

"Umm. Yeah .sure. Does 4:55 work?"

"I maybe but I might be there by 5:10 at best"

"No I wouldn't mind it at all!"

Alan pull me close to him. He must be tired out...

"That all I have to ask. Maybe we can girl night on Sunday."

"Sure, see ya eri."

"Night or morning? Anyway bye."

"Does she always call you around these hours?"

"Yeah. Being a college student isn't easy if you don't try to manage it well."

"Then if you sleep well. I'll care for myself better."

"You mean it?..Al I don't want put anything in our relationship yet."

"Then.. could we enjoy each other doe-eyes?"

" Cuddle with you tonight sounds lovely bear trap."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.5M 34.9K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 33.6K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...