A/N:why it came late...

So this came late because I have plans for the summer (because I live in small home with a big family) and experience some bad things that are holding me back. But I'm not here to dump my feelings here.

Like most people who are like this there will be times, where one could only do so much with what they can work with.

It been 2 or 4ish month since they updated the game. But luck the Tumblr is active. Even with that good new. I unfortunately lost my original phone. Some stuff I can't recover. Like my original draft for this. I don't own money to visit the games patron contents nor a computer to fully play the game.

But I'll post others things (until there more gameplay out.) Around the game. But that Will be on another book. So there not much to edit when need to write again.

Until then...I hope you enjoy it. I'll try others fandom that I'm in if I can get sources to do so.

I would do obey me or twisted wonderland yet that was in my old phone. I might do error 143, yet that could be debatable. I did also was writing a sunny day jack (yet deleted since I tried to move my account to the phone I'm currently using.)

I would like more ideas from you guys. Until I get something going for me. I'll going back to school by end or next week. So updates can be slow as well.

Thank you for reading and supporting me.