Top Dog (Garroth X Reader) [B...

By fanficceteral

Serenely, Y/N and Garroth had sworn to each other that they would stay away from drama sworn individuals like... More

Before You Read
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~

~7~

386 11 2
By fanficceteral

Your P.O.V

"It's not my fault I'm way sexier than him." Garroth stated.

"Mhmm."

I pulled his paper over to me and wrote down the next answer on his paper as well as mine because apparently 'he doesn't do fractions'.

"Are you listening to me?" Garroth asked.

"No." I responded looking up and over at him, "You have one argument with Nickel and now you're obsessed with him."

"I am not." He said giving me a glare.

"Then talk about something else." I laughed.

"W-well, what do you think." He asked.

"What do I think about what?" I asked.

"I don't know, like, am I a dickhead for stealing all of the girls that used to be obsessed with him." Garroth asked as if it were a valid question.

"I think you're a dickhead if you actually care about how many girls in the school are obsessed with you." I said.

"We'll I don't." He stated, almost sounding offended.

"I think you do. Why else are you so obsessed with Nickel now?" I asked.

"Are your forgetting that he is the one that came up to me. Not the other way around." Garroth stated, holding up his pointer finger. "And, you called him hot. I think that alone is a reason for me to take interest in him."

"Boo-hoo Garroth. You've never cared about other girls liking you before, don't start now." I stated, looking down at his paper to write another answer copied off my sheet.

"I'm not worried about other girls." He said, and leaned in slightly closer to glare at me as I wrote.

"Sure you aren't." I said, lifting my head once more to look him in the eyes.

He glared at me but ignored what I said.

"Laurance wants you." He said, and motioned behind me towards Laurance's table.

I turned around in my chair and looked over to Laurance. He was sitting on the edge of his seat and holding up his paper. Although I never would have considered myself a good mouth reader I could easily tell he was saying 'Y/N give me your answers'. Or maybe that's just because he was also whispering it very loudly.

I stared at him for a moment wondering if I actually should give him the answers to a worksheet he could finish in fifteen minutes. Laurance was not stupid by any means, sure he makes bad decisions a majority of the time but he is not stupid. Garroth isn't either, but he gets boyfriend bias so yes I did his paper for him. Although it will bite me in the butt when we have to actually start cooking and he knows nothing.

I watched as Blaze, who was sitting next to Laurance, slid his paper over to Laurance and nudged him with it afew times. Laurance looked down at the paper and took a minute to register what had happened before he said 'oh' loud enough for the kid infront of him to take his earbuds out and look back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you ever seen Garroth cry?" Ellie asked.

I laughed at her question before I started wracking my brain for if I had ever seen Garroth cry.

"No, I don't think so." I said, "Why?"

"Just wondered. I imagine you will tomorrow, you know, after we beat the boys in the boys versus girls game." Ellie said.

"I don't think he will cry over that." I laughed.

"Why? He seems like an emotional man to me." Ellie said, sounding completely genuine.

"I don't- I don't think that's how I would describe him." I said.

"Why not. You've broken up like sixteen times." She said.

"Once, Ellie. We broke up once." I stated.

"The details are unimportant. I think Garroth's an emotional man and you are the only one who gets to see." Ellie stated, sounding proud of her words.

"And what? You would like to see him cry?" I laughed.

"Yes, I would." Ellie stated, "Is he picking you up?"

"Yes, why?" I asked, slightly hesitant.

"Will he take me home? I'd like to question him." She said.

"He would take you home, if you aren't going to question him." I laughed.

"Well I'm going to." Ellie said sternly.

"Alright."

One treacherous two hour long practice later I found myself packing my things up in the dugout with Ellie watching me extraordinarily close. Garroth, who was now finished with his own practice, was sitting in his car on his phone just a few feet away. This is the only way I realized Ellie was actually serious about getting a ride home from Garroth.

I pulled the passenger side door open and set my bag down between my legs. I looked over at Garroth who had just looked up from his phone and at me.

"Bonjour." He stated.

"Bonjour?" I asked. I leaned over the center console of the car read to give him a kiss but he didn't move.

"I don't know much French or I'd say something sexy." He said.

"You're dumb." I laughed, and leaned forward slightly farther.

"Oh, your trying to get a kiss out of me." He said as if realization had just struck him.

"Yes, I am." I said widening my eyes at him.

"My bad girl." He said, his voice going higher, before leaning in to peck me on the lips.

Before he actually got to that however, Ellie opened one of the backseat doors. He turned away from me and towards the door and watched as she hit both of her bats on the outside of his car while trying to shove them inside. She threw them in and sat down with a thump. I mentally wondered if she had stood outside the car waiting to get in after me.

"Do you wanna maybe ding up someone else's convertible instead of mine?" Garroth said biting the insides of his cheeks. I knew he was internally screaming as I had already been taught not to hit my bats on the car.

"Yeah sure, will you take me home?" Ellie asked, she reached over and closed the car door to shut herself in.

"Well you're already here so I guess I might as well." He said.

He turned around to face the road once more, as if completely forgetting about me. I silently glared at him but he never looked over or noticed.

"How do you feel about tomorrow, Garroth." Ellie asked, I rolled my eyes.

Garroth put the car into drive, with a thoughtful expression he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Fine." He said, not very thoughtfully at all.

"Just fine?" Ellie asked she sat forward in her seat and stuck her head between the gap of Garroth and I's chairs.

"I dunno." He shrugged.

"I dunno, as in you don't care because you're good and you know you're going to win or I dunno as in you guys suck and we'll win?" Ellie asked.

"Oh you're gonna lose, but I'm unfazed by it." He said.

"Liar, you're lying." Ellie accused immediately.

"I am not." Garroth laughed, "I'm just not a sore winner."

"You haven't won yet." Ellie said quickly.

"I know. If you're allowed to think you'll win then I'm allowed to think I'll win." Garroth stated.

He turned slightly in his seat and reached his arm over to set in my lap. It took less then a second for Ellie to realize this and reach her whole body forward so she could slap Garroth in the back of the hand. Garroth recoiled his arm and glared over at Ellie before looking back at the road.

"Keep your hands off my captain." She stated, her eyes glued to the side of Garroth's head.

"Your captain is my girlfriend." Garroth stated, sounding appalled.

"You're our enemy." Ellie said.

"I'm not your enemy until we're on the field." Garroth said. He didn't look at Ellie but kept a stale expression on his face regardless.

"It's close enough." Ellie said, she leaned back in her seat.

"We're close enough for you to get out of my car." Garroth said, he put the car into park so seamlessly I barely noticed we were slowing down.

He wasn't a big enough jerk to kick Ellie out of his car away from her house, but he was a big enough jerk to stop at the beginning of her freakishly long driveway.

"Thank you." Ellie said, and even though she didn't sound sincere I knew she was, "Y/N, dont fondle the competition."

I glared at her as she shut the door, and then turned my head to Garroth to glare at him.

"I never got that kiss." I said.

"You heard her." Garroth smirked and motioned his hand back to where Ellie had just gotten out of the car.

"You listen to Ellie now?" I asked, giving him a hard stare.

He shrugged and leaned over to kiss me.

"No."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 27.4K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
248K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
116K 5.8K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC