The Strings of Fateโœ…๏ธ(MYG)

By midnight_breezee

๐™๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก ๐˜ผ๐™. (๐™ˆ๐™”๐™‚) (WATTPAD FEATURED) Not all love stories are written with threads of g... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
1 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Alluring Beauty
2 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Clash of Swords
3 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Defeated
4 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The trophy of victory
5 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Sacred Vows
6 ๐Ÿ‘‘ My Queen
7 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unfriendly treatment
8 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Intimidating eyes
9 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Captivated
Gifts and Achievements
10 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Responsibility
11 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Persuade
12 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Attacked
13 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life and Death
14 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Ignorance
15 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Emperor
16 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Betrayed and broken
18 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Guilt and regret
19 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Forgiveness
20 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Fatal Arrows
21 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Marry Nari
22 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prooving innocent
23 ๐Ÿ‘‘ New Brother
24 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Shocking truth
25 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Real Culprit
26 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stabbed
27 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Last Breath
28 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Poisoned
29 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Going against all odds
30 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Blood of Achilles
31 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Bring me to life
32 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Stand with Justice
33 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past
34 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past II
35 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Frozen Inside without your love
36 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Two body One soul
37 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unexpected meeting
38 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Suspicious Soldier
39 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Life of the subjects
40 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Saviour Emperor Min
41 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Dream come true
42 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Unpredictable future.
43 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Nations Strike.
44 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The past III
45 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Past IV
46 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Little Emperor
47 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Last Battle
48 ๐Ÿ‘‘ The Fallen Emperor
49 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Souls United
Behind the scenes.
Epilogue
I ๐Ÿ’œ U
Character Aesthetics 1
Character Aesthetics 2

17 ๐Ÿ‘‘ Drunken fit

546 59 42
By midnight_breezee

🔞18+ Ahead🔞

Min Taehyung saw Rhea busy doing something on her desk. "Hey, sister!"

The woman jolted in surprise and quickly hid the paper on which she was writing. "Oh oraboni... what brings you here?" she nervously laughed as if she was caught stealing.

Taehyung eyed her suspiciously, "What are you hiding?" her actions seemed quite fishy for the past two or three weeks.

"A... Um... I can't tell you that..."

"Why can't you tell me? I am your brother for heaven's sake!"

"That's the very reason I can't tell you!" Rhea was worked up for no reason.

"What did I do now?"

"You did nothing! It just-"

"It's just?? Tell me honestly if you are in danger." He tried to see through her eyes but she refused to maintain an eye contact. He loved his sister more than himself. They had shared the same womb. He had raised her. He had seen her getting mature. She might be a bit short-tempered but she was a great person in his eyes. He was ready to go beyond his means to protect her.

"Um... it's private!" she whisper-yelled as a blush crept upon her cheeks.

Taehyung smirked, "Who is the lucky guy?"

"AAAA!!" She hid her face in embarrassment. "I can't tell you yet!"

"Uh-huh!" He laughed merrily. "My little pig grew up so much."

"Oraboni!" she pouted. "I won't talk with you!"

"Okay! Okay! I will wait until you are ready to say his name." He raised his hands in surrender and plopped on the bed.

Rhea rolled her eyes at her brother's childishness and walked out of the room. She met with a person whose face was hidden behind a shawl. He took the letter with a bow. "Make sure this reaches the correct man." She whispered and the two of them walked in different directions as if they never saw each other.

👑~👑

Yoongi rested his head on the headrest of the couch in his cabin. He got fully wasted after drinking innumerable glasses of wine. He couldn't forget how Jungkook was kissing Hyesoo. He felt stabbed a new every time his brain replayed the scene. He tried to drink out his pain but nothing was of vail. The more he tried to hate her the more he began thinking of her. How could someone whom he barely knew have so much effect on him?

Suddenly he felt a familiar soft hand on his burning cheeks. He held the hand on the midway while keeping his eyes closed thinking it was Hyesoo. But he was wrong. "Nari?"

The addressed person sat on his lap and leaned into peck his cheeks. "When did you return, my King?"

Yoongi shifted uncomfortably and stood up gently pushing her aside. He bent over the table and panted. Nari claimed she loved him since childhood. She was the daughter of the prime minister and spent most of the time in the palace. He always saw her as a younger sister.

The emperor had no romantic thoughts. Heck, he never had any romantic feelings for anyone before. Everything he did was for political reasons. He tried his best to explain to her his neutral feelings but she dismissed them telling her she could wait until he was ready. His family began to treat her as his fiancé. Nari was beautiful, obedient, and loved by everyone. He eventually gave up ignoring her infatuation. He needed an heir to the throne and Nari was the only girl he interacted with apart from his family members.

"It's been long since we had spent time." She played with the ribbons of her gown, slowly untying them. He uneasily looked away.

She approached him and seductively ran her hands along his neck down to his arms. She then pressed herself against his body. The emperor held her waist in reflex. His lustful onyx orbs sparkled contradicting his pale face.

Nari bit her lips triggering him even more. The effect of alcohol together after his heartbreak didn't do him any good. He wanted to push her away but at the same time he tightened is arms around her.

Taking advantage of his silence, Nari began opening his robe. It began with the cloak followed by the smock, dress and soon Yoongi stood half naked only in his trousers. His glamourous skin glowed in the candlelight. Nari traced his abs and leaned in for a kiss. But Yoongi stopped her midway. It reminded him of Jungkook and Hyesoo.

His eyes darkened as he chugged down another glass of wine and quickly undressed the woman before her. Nari giggled in shyness. Yoongi shamelessly checked her milky nakedness with a smirk. He wondered how Hyesoo would look without her robes. How would it feel to make love to her?

Nari leaned in for a kiss but got stopped by the emperor, again. "No kisses today." He darkly purred and carried her to the bed.

👑~👑

Hyesoo's hugged her knees and wept. It was past midnight but her tears refused to stop. Her last ounce of tolerance broke. She was vulnerable. She needed warmth and assurance. No maids were allowed in her room, not even Areum. The plate of food lay untouched on the table. She lost her appetite.

The door banged opened in the usual way. Hyesoo didn't even flinch this time. But she was shocked to see the emperor standing. After what happened a few hours ago, he was the least expected person at her door.

"Don't you dare come near me? I hate you, whore!"

She inhaled sharply and decided to give him the silent treatment. The room was very dimly lit. she saw his silhouette closing the door and clumsily approaching her. The bed dipped indicating he climbed over it and the next moment his face was too close to Hyesoo.

The Jung Princess furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. He looked wasted. His eyes were red and he reeked of alcohol. She leaned back trying to increase the distance between them. "Y-you are drunk."

"Your fault." He reduced their distance again. "Why does it have to be him? What's wrong with me??"

Hyesoo's heart hammered on her ribs in fear. Yoongi was not in himself. He wasn't the calm and composed king anymore. He looked dangerous. "You should go."

"So that you can run away from me with your beloved Jungkook?!" She flinched at his sudden outburst.

"Yoongi please- Ahh!" She cried in pain when he dug his nails into her arms. Hyesoo closed her eyes tightly as more tears slipped down. She could feel his hot breath on her lips.

"Open your eyes." Hyesoo disobeyed which angered him more, "I SAID OPEN YOUR DAMN EYES!" She shakily opened her eyes and they got locked with Yoongi's dark ones. It didn't ignite any spark in her. It didn't charm her nor did it make her nervous. His eyes were covered in lust and jealousy. Hyesoo balled her hands into a tight fist to calm her nerves.

"You were so cooperative with him. But why not me? I am your husband. I have the right to see you."

"Yoongi this is not you. Please stop."

"This is me. I tried to be a good man for you and this is what I get. You took advantage of my liability. Nothing was wrong with us that day. It wasn't the kiss nor my gift. It was you. It was your love for Jungkook. You rejected me because you were guilty of double-timing!"

"Shut up!" She cried. Her eyes darted to his bare chest under the smock.

"Don't you dare raise your voice against me!" he aggressively cupped her cheeks. "I'll show you the dark Yoongi. I will make sure you are punished for your deed." He forcefully kissed her and began undoing her dress.

Hyesoo used all her strength to push him. The emperor fell on the bed as she quickly stood up and tried to run away. But yoongi was faster. He spun her to face him. "This is what you should have done to Jungkook. A simple push, that's it."

"I hate you! Get out!!" She screamed but no one got to her rescue.

"Why? If I can leave Nari then why can't you leave Jungkook?!" He recalled the disappointed look of Nari when he suddenly left her during their sexual intercourse. He wasn't able to satisfy her needs. He ran out of the room and found his way to Hyesoo.

"Jungkook doesn't force me! I admit that what I did was wrong! But Jungkook never forced himself on me. It was my fault. I should have pushed him away! I was engulfed in guilt. Try to understand, Yoongi. I loved him once and he still loves me. I swear I didn't kiss him back! It is all a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding?? Lord, where is the misunderstanding in me seeing him kissing you?"

"Don't talk as if you are a better person yourself. What about the lines of girls infront of your room every night??!"

"I had never touched them after our marriage." He growled.

"Like I would believe you. You yourself just admitted that you were with Nari! How do you explain that huh?!"

"I don't need to explain myself to anyone. I am the emperor and you are mine. I own you. I can do anything I like with you. I can ruin you and sell you-" Yoongi's face turned sideways in the force of Hyesoo's slap.

"ENOUGH!" She heaved in rage. "If you don't shut your mouth, I will tear off the damn tongue of yours! Let me remind you that I own to no one." She carefully pronounced every word so that they get registered in his brain.

Yoongi got more irritated with her slap. His eyes darkened more. "Don't come near me, Min Yoongi. I am warning you!" She stepped back as he neared.

Be careful of your actions...
What is done cannot be undone and
What is forgiven can never be forgotten.
Time heals but the memories remian.

Soooo?? Did you like this dark Yoongs?? 😀😀😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 25
Never fell in love before?Oh don't speak too soon darlin'.You just haven't met Jeon Jungkook. Cover credits to @Xyxxi_ ๐Ÿ’˜ @Everything mentioned in my...
4.6K 274 43
Choi Misun, the only heir to her father's throne, was a regular teenage girl who was born with high position. She liked to be with her friends, go on...
614K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
1.7M 40.4K 200
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14 โ€ผ๏ธDO NOT STEAL/REPOST MY IMAGINESโ€ผ๏ธ All fo...