๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐…๐„๐’๐’๐Ž๐‘

By -loadsalove-

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐– ๐—Ž๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—‡๐—ˆ๐–ผ๐–พ๐—‡๐— ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐–ป ๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—... More

๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž .
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐†๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐€๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ๐š'๐ฌ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | "๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | "๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?"
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•| ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐…๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐–๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐”๐ง๐œ"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ | "๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž"
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ | "๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐ "
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ | ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐…๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ | ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” | ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• | ๐“๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
NEW BOOK

๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก

17.6K 906 799
By -loadsalove-

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟑:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

"SEE Y'ALL LATER," Aurora yelled out to the students as they piled out of the classroom leaving a certain student still sitting in his seat with his bookbag on while he was on his phone, Aurora already knowing why he was sitting there.

When all of the students were out of the classroom, Aurora walked over to the door and closed it that way nobody could see inside of the classroom unless they opened the door.

"Come here Amani," Aurora said, focusing her attention back on the student once the door was fully closed making him look up at her for a couple of seconds before looking back down at his phone.

This made Aurora roll her eyes at Amani as she walked back over to her desk. She hated how ever since Aurora called him the nickname 'papa' that was the only thing he wanted to be called by her when the two were alone.

Not only that but every chance he got, Amani would refer to the woman as 'mommy' and would get angry whenever she didn't respond to what he called her.

"That ain't my name and you know it so say that shit correctly if you want me ta get up," Amani said, looking up at the older woman causing her to let out a huff of breath at how childish he was acting.

"Papa come here please," Aurora said, which made Amani quickly get out of his seat and run down the flight of stairs two at a time, embracing Aurora in a large bear hug once he got to the bottom.

"I missed you mami," Amani said, calling Aurora another nickname that he had came up with when it came to her as he embraced her even more than he already had, letting him inhale the smell of cocoa butter that came off of Aurora.

"Papa, it's only been two days. You couldn't have missed me that badly," Aurora said, slightly pulling away from the hug, letting Amani place a passionate kiss on her lips, catching her off guard.

She soon melted into it though and before she knew it Amani had cuffed his hands under her thick thighs, slightly hiking up the brown skirt that she was wearing. He then placed her on her desk, making sure to be mindful of the extremely important papers.

"I did miss you a lot. Now can I get some again please Ms.Rose," Amani asked, pulling from the kiss as he gently rubbed over Aurora's slightly exposed thighs making her let out a deep sigh.

Ever since Amani and Aurora had intercourse with each other all Amani wanted was to do it again. Aurora constantly told him no though and that the furthest that they would go with each was the pet names and feeling on each other but obviously Amani wanted more than that because of how often he asked.

"No Amani you can't. I already told you that the answer was always gonna be so stop asking," Aurora said, aggressively moving Amani's hands from her thighs since she started to feel upset with Amani.

"Why is it no though? You ain't even in a relationship with that nigga no more forreal and this ain't even yo job if you wanna be fucking honest so you ain't gotta worry about us fuckin' so what's tha problem," Amani questioned as Aurora massaged her temples with her index and middle finger.

Although Amani had a good point when it came to that not being her real job so she wouldn't have to worry about losing her source of income if they did get caught, she wished that he would leave the topic alone that way they could go back to being how they used to.

She knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon though until she gave him a valid reason so she decided to do just that.

"Amani I don't wanna have sex with you again because you're not my boyfriend. I'm not gonna do sneaky link things with you like I'm not a grown ass woman with a whole kid. That's childish," Aurora said, looking up at Amani while he looked at her like he just came up with an idea.

"Be my girl then mami," Amani said, grabbing Aurora's manicured hands in his hands before rubbing over the smooth skin with his thumb.

Hearing Amani say that had Aurora frozen in her spot from how surprised she was. She couldn't believe and never would've thought that Amani would ask her to be his, especially from what she's seen about how he felt about relationships, him seeming like he hated them and everything related to them.

"Amani I don't know. This is sudden so just give me time to think about it first," Aurora said letting out a huff of breath while Amani let go off her hands, letting his find their way back to his thighs as he slowly rubbed over them again.

"Fuck you mean you need time? You had all the time in that fucking world when you fucked me and left it at that after two fucking months bruh," Amani said, aggressively lifting Aurora's chin up that way she was looking him dead in his eyes while he was talking to her.

She didn't like the way he was touching her with so much aggression though so she ended up removing her chin from his hold. She then jumped down from the desk that way she could get away from him since he looked like he was slowly but surely getting upset.

"I mean that I need time to think about my decision, Amani. You just sprung this on me and expect me to automatically answer as if I've already been thinking about it," Aurora slightly yelled, while Amani stood in his same spot with an angry look on his face.

After she said that, Amani seemed to have calmed down a little bit as if he knew he was in the wrong before walking over to Aurora. Once he got over to her simply placed a kiss on her lips, letting it linger for a little bit.

"You right. Just tell me when you got yo answer Ms.Rose," Amani said, calling Aurora by her name as he pulled away from the kiss making her frown.

She knew that Amani more than likely felt some type of way because of the fact she didn't give him an immediate answer but she didn't want to automatically tell him an answer and regret it in the future. Plus it wasn't like she said no so she didn't know why he was acting out like this.

"Amani stop being upset and grumpy. The answer isn't no," Aurora said making Amani's frown slowly start to turn upside down. "It isn't yes either but that doesn't mean it won't possibly be yes in the future," she said finishing her sentence making Amani's drop a little.

Hearing Amani kiss his teeth once she finished her statement, Aurora then saw him about to walk out of the classroom, more than likely because he was still upset at Aurora's answer, but was stopped when she aggressively grabbed him by the back of the neck that way his focus was on her again.

Normally she wouldn't have done this or anything remotely close to this, especially while she was on campus with the possibility of being caught, but Amani was slowly but surely starting to get on her nerves from how childish he was acting.

"First of all Amani you know better than to walk away from me while I'm talking to you. Second, if you're gonna keep acting like this I'm not even gonna think about it and the answer is automatically going to be no so stop pouting and fix your face," Aurora sternly said as she pointed her manicured finger in Amani's face sounding like she was talking to her son.

After Aurora said that, she saw Amani's frown slowly start to turn into a smile, letting her see his dark black braces that lined his teeth.

She also saw his dick start to get hard through his pants, which wasn't a surprise to Aurora because she has recently figured out that he liked being talked to like that.

She didn't know why he did but whenever he was doing something wrong or got on Aurora's nerves she talked to him in an demanding and stern tone and it seemed to do the trick every single time.

"Y-yes mommy," Amani stammered out as Aurora's hand found its way to Amani's erection before she gently started rubbing over it making Amani start to let out low moans and groans.

"Good boy. Now I'll see you tomorrow," Aurora seductively said, moving her hand that was still on the back of Amani's neck to the front so she could pull him into a kiss.

It wasn't that passionate though because Aurora didn't need anything happening since sooner or later one of the campus janitors would be there to clean up the classroom and she didn't want to risk getting caught with the student.

"Make sure you fix this too papa. And send me a video while you're doing it so I can see how I really make you feel baby," Aurora whispered into Amani's pierced ear, her minty breath blowing against it as she talked which let Aurora feel his dick get even harder under her touch.

"Y-yes mami," Amani stammered out before walking out of the classroom, leaving Aurora there to finish packing up her stuff that way she could go home.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"Fuck bruh," Amani softly groaned out, since his sister was home, as he felt his semen go all over the lower half of his body and some on the dark blue towel that he was currently laying on that way his nut didn't go on his sheets.

As soon as Amani had got home from school, the first thing he did was rush to his room that way he could get rid of his boner that Aurora had caused. While he was doing that, all he could think about was Aurora as well as what went down in the classroom.

He wasn't thinking about the kiss or him getting upset with Aurora but instead about the conversation they had that he recorded on his phone for evidence.

When it came down to it though it wasn't like he wanted to do it but with his dad constantly pestering him about it every chance he got and threatening to stop paying for his college tuition he felt like he didn't have a choice.

Sitting up in his bed once he felt all of the nut come out of the tip of his two toned dick, Amani then used the ends of the towels that he wasn't sitting on to wipe the semen that got on his finger off.

When he was done with that, he got up, making sure that none of his nut didn't get on the carpet, before making his way to the bathroom that was inside of his room that way he could clean himself up and change afterwards.

While he was slowly walking, all he could think about was how his and Aurora's relationship would've been horribly affected if he did show his dad the evidence of him and Aurora flirting with each other.

It wasn't for long though because he also started to think about how he could just ask Aurora about her side of the story to see if what his dad was saying was true, which would've possibly stopped him from making a horrible mistake.

He didn't know why he didn't think of that before because it was a perfectly good idea.

Wanting to do exactly that made Amani quickly make his way into the bathroom that way he could get himself together and go see Aurora so that he could talk about the situation that happened with her and his uncle all those years ago.

45 minutes later

"What did you want to talk to me about Amani," Aurora questioned while Amani was having a staring contest with Jaseh, Jaseh looking at Amani with a funny look on his face.

At the current moment, Amani was at the mall with Aurora because he didn't want to meet her at her house since Aurora had a son and he didn't want to meet him, especially since they weren't together yet and he didn't like children, especially toddlers.

Obviously the two talking at Aurora's new home that she recently bought for her and Jaseh's didn't matter though because she ended up bringing her son with her anyway which is how Amani got into the situation he was in now with the five year old.

"First tell yo son ta stop staring at me," Amani said, focusing his attention back on Aurora while Jaseh continued to stare at the older male.

Doing as she was told, Aurora grabbed her phone from off of the empty table and unlocked it before giving it to Jaseh, making him grab it out of her hands and start scrolling on it, more than likely looking for something to entertain himself while his mom talked to the unknown man that sat in front of them.

"Alright now what question did you want to ask me," Aurora asked, turning her head back towards Amani since her son was now occupied as she crossed one of her legs over the other and clasped her hands together.

Letting in a deep breath before letting it out since he didn't know how to approach the topic without making it obvious that he was related to Aurora's ex, Amani simply spoke up and said, "Why you and yo ex broke up," as he looked up at her.

When he looked up, he was able to see that her whole body was now tense, letting him know that the fact that he brought the topic up more than likely made her uncomfortable or she didn't like thinking about it.

He needed answers though so even if she didn't want to talk about it he was going to pester until her got them, attempting to be as respectful as possible while he did that way he didn't make her mad or run her off and ruin their future relationship.

"Um well it's complicated," Aurora quietly said, dropping her head down that way she was looking down at her lap as she played with her Halloween themed nails that she got done since it was October.

Hearing Aurora say that made Amani lean back in the red plastic chair he was sitting in and cross his arms since he wanted to wait for Aurora to tell the story of what happened from her perspective and if she didn't he would just ask questions.

"Okay so before I met my trifling husband I had a boyfriend in highschool named Jordan. We were the perfect couple and everything was going good until he cheated on me and me being young, dumb, and in love I stayed," Aurora said.

This let Amani know that the first half of the story his dad told him was true except for the part where Aurora went crazy which he knew wasn't true because she didn't look like the type of woman to let a male make her that way.

She also didn't look like the type of person to stay after someone cheated on her but like she said she was young and in love so he guessed she had a pass when it came to that.

"After that incident he stayed loyal to me from then on and out because he was scared of losing me. Then we dated for a couple of months but we ended up breaking up around Easter," Aurora said, choking up letting Amani know that this part was probably hard for her to talk about.

It was more than hard though considering the incident that happened which led them to breaking up was extremely traumatizing for her and no matter how hard she wanted to, she would never be able to forget it.

Flashback:

"I really hope he's here. I don't have time to run around the streets looking for his ass again," Aurora annoyingly said, ringing the golden doorbell to her boyfriend's house with one of her hands while the other one held a Easter basket full of items for her significant other.

One thing about Aurora was she loved giving her boyfriend gifts. Even if it was the smallest thing like flowers she picked while she was at the park or her buying him jewelry, she would give them to him and he would love them because of how much he loved his girlfriend.

After Aurora rang the doorbell a couple more times, the black front door opened, revealing Jordan's older brother James, standing there in only a pair of plaid boxers, leaving every other part of his body exposed.

"What do you want Aurora," the 27 year old man asked, scanning over the 16 year old's slightly exposed body since the clothes she was wearing were clothes she normally wore during the spring, especially when it was that hot outside.

Seeing her boyfriend's older brother looked at her the way her boyfriend looked at her had her slightly uncomfortable but she decided to not make a big scene out of it and ignore it like she normally did.

"Is your brother here? I'm here to give him his Easter basket," Aurora said, holding up the handmade basket that way the male could see.

He ended up hesitating at the question for a little bit before saying," Yea he's in his room on the game. You can go see him and give this shit to him," as he moved to the side of the doorway that way Aurora was able to walk inside of the house.

When she was inside of the house, she was able to hear the faint sound of a video game playing letting her know that James was telling the truth about what her boyfriend was doing.

Making her way to the back of the house while James closed the front door, Aurora slowly but surely started to get excited since all she could think about was what her boyfriend had gotten her since she said it was something big.

Still walking to the door that was the entrance to her significant other's room, Aurora soon got to it causing her to open it up but she was confused when she saw that there was nobody in there and nothing was on.

She was about to turn around and ask James where Jordan was but was stopped when James pushed her, making her fall onto the Easter basket and crush it, some of the straw material that she used to make it lightly scratching at her stomach.

"Finally I got you alone and my brother ain't here to save you," James evilly said, closing the door back while Aurora attempted to get up and leave since she knew what was about to happen.

She couldn't believe that she was about to get sexually assaulted, something that she thought would never happen, especially by a male that had a daughter and more than likely wouldn't want a male doing to her what he was about to do to Aurora.

"James please," Aurora pleaded out, feeling James flip her over before straddling her lap that way she didn't go anywhere.

"Shut the fuck up," James said, placing his large hand over Aurora's lips making her let out muffled cries into it. "You're mine now," he lowly whispered into Aurora's ear, letting her feel his hot breath on it.

After he said that to the teenage girl, he moved his lips to her neck and started to leave kisses on it. He then started to trail down to her breast while tears started to stain her cheeks as all she could do was pray that the Lord was watching over her.

Luckily he was because Aurora soon saw the bedroom door bust open revealing her boyfriend.

"Nigga fuck is you doing," Jordan asked, seeing his older brother on top of his girlfriend while she was laying on the hardwood floor crying.

Before James could even possibly come up with a lie, Jordan quickly pulled his Glock out of the sweatpants of his black sweatpants indicating that he more than likely connected the dots as to what was going on and was about to go down.

"Woah bruh. Put that shit away before you accidentally shoot me," James said, holding his hands up as he slowly got up off of Aurora.

Jordan didn't accidentally shoot his older sibling and instead did it on purpose because in only a matter of seconds James went from standing up to bleeding out on the floor from the bullets his brother put in different parts of his body.

When James was no longer standing and was slowly but surely dying, Jordan dropped the gun with no hesitation and ran over to his girlfriend that was in distress from someone almost taking advantage of her.

"I gotchu baby. I gotchu," Jordan said, embracing his girlfriend until a hug to let her know that she was safe now while she cried hard into his black shirt.

"After he shot his brother someone ended calling the police on him which had their house raided and since he was selling and tried to kill his brother they locked him up and I haven't heard from him since," Aurora said, finishing the story while Amani sat there in shock.

He couldn't believe that not only did his dad lie on Aurora's name and switch up the story to make it seem like she was in the wrong but he also was close to sexually assaulting her, him going through with the crime if his brother wasn't there to stop him.

Not only that but hearing Aurora say that Jordan shot James had Amani now thinking that the bullet wounds that were mainly on James' chest and stomach area weren't from a drive-by that James was a part of but instead were from his brother.

"Do you know if the nigga went ta jail for what he did," Amani asked not remembering his dad going to jail but then again he was young and didn't remember much from his childhood.

"No. I tried taking him to court about it but nobody believed me because I had no proof and the people I did tell didn't believe me because they thought I came up with a reason to defend Jordan," Aurora truthfully admitted.

Hearing that had Amani's crimson colored blood now boiling and his anger now on ten as all he wanted to do was confront his dad about the situation and how he lied to him about everything. Not only that but about him not telling him important information.

He knew he couldn't do it straight away though so he started to come up with a plan to let everyone know what type of person his dad truly was and to stop his dad from trying to ruin Aurora's life before it was to late.

First I wanna say thank y'all sm for 600 followers <3

Now this chapter was longer than it was supposed to be but oh well

Anyways Amani asked Aurora to be his what do y'all think about that and what do y'all think she's gonna say? What do y'all also think about Amani constantly asking Aurora to give it up again?

Now that y'all know the truth about James and the real story what do y'all think? And what do y'all think Amani coming up with a plan to ruin his dad for trying to ruin Aurora?

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Word count: 3903

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 143K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
278K 6.4K 37
"๐—˜๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜†, ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฒ, ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ...
2.3K 85 33
๐Ÿคชread to find out