Boboiboy Meets My Hero Academ...

By H1NG3_G1RL

[ HIATUS ] I did it.. I finally defeated him.. ... " BOBOIBOY! " was the last thing I heard before I fell int... More

00 | PROLOGUE
01 | LANDING
02 | FILES
03 | GUARDIAN
04 | SIBLINGS
05 | SIGNED UP
07 || U.A PRACTICAL EXAMS
08 || RESULTS
001 - ANNOUNCEMENT
09 || MEETING CLASS 1-A
10 || APPREHENSION TEST
11 ||| HEROING 101
12 ||| DEKU VS KACCHAN
002 - ANNOUNCEMENTS
003 - ANNOUNCEMENT
13 ||| BOBOIBOY'S START LINE
004 - ANNOUNCEMENT
005 - IM CONTINUING IT!
14 ||| TODOROKI VS EARTH
15 ||| AFTERMATH

06 || ORIENTATION

1.3K 71 40
By H1NG3_G1RL

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

BOBOIBOY POV

A week has passed... which means the U.A entrance is today . Tokoyami and me stood at front of U.A. We start walking in with the other people . " Man , this place is rich. " I look up. Tokoyami just nodded in response. I saw a green boy that tripped but was saved by a brown haired girl. " Hey Abang, could I go there? I wanna ask if we could be friends! " Tokoyami nodded , normally it would be weird. But they've gotten used to it " Just get back in time for the exam to begin. "
And with that, I saw abang walking away. I rushed towards the two while waving, luckily they waved back at me.

" Hey guys! I saw what happened earlier, I wanted to ask what was your guy's names? I just really want to know someone else besides my abang" the brown haired girl spoke up raising her hand up " Im Ochako Uraraka! " I looked over to the green haired boy," what about you? " I asked the broccoli " I-it's, 'Ekhem' It's Midoriya Izuku , wh-what about you? " I looked at him weirdly , but shrugged it off since he probably was just nervous. " I'm Boboiboy Amato! "

" Not to be rude, but are you from here? " Ochako asked me " Nuh-uh. I'm from Malaysia! " Her eyes sparkled all of a sudden. " WOAH! You came all the way from Malaysia! And your name is so cool! " I rubbed my neck and blushed a little from the sudden compliment, my name was thought of being weird and not cool. So I was pretty happy. " Hehe.. thank you! " I looked back to Izuku who seemed to be muttering. " You good? " he snapped back and realized he was muttering. " E-eh yea-yeah. I just wanted to ask who was abang? " it was pretty obvious he never thought of asking that and just wanted to cover up his habit- " Oh, it's my big brother! But enough of that. " I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them all the way to the gates and inside.

" 'Huff, Huff,' We can walk you know? " Izuku said fixing himself. " Yea. But you were- we were gonna be late. Plus, friends never ditch each other. " The green haired boy flushed bright red " Y-you think w-were friends.. I-I MEAN , it's just.. I- " Ochako chuckled " It's alright. Plus , it's better to have friends! " Izuku seemed to calm down and toned down the pink a bit. " Yeah.. y-your 'Ekhem' you're right. " I smiled warmly, when someone suddenly spoke from the speakers.

" WHATS UP U.A CANDIDATES~ THANKS FOR TUNIN' IN TO ME! YOUR SCHO~~~OL DJ!" we three looked up stage to see a... banana? Man this school has healthy people.. a broccoli first now a banana? " C'MON AND LET ME HEAR YA! "

IZUKU POV

Woah! Present mic! It would be so cool if it weren't for the dead silence-

" HEYYYY!! " it took me a moment to realize anything.. I mean, the person who just yelled that was Boboiboy. Who was right beside me and Ochako , I looked over to her to see that she was in the same state. Temporarily deaf. The spot light then shines on him, he had red.. eyes? I thought he had brown. But me and Ochako quickly realized what he did and seated a bit farther away.

" HAHA, I LIKE YOU! NOW I'LL GET STRAIGHT TO THE POINT! " present mic said.

FIRE POV

" Why'd you just control Boboiboy without his permission!? He has to prepare! " Lightning scolds me. " He wasn't gonna say anything! I mean- Me and Hawks listen to his radio everyday! He's so cool! " I exclaimed back. " 'sigh' just none of you do it again. " earth said. " The next time one of us does that , he will faint. " we all nod this time, I did feel bad.

BOBOIBOY POV

I regain consciousness and suddenly, the memories flow back. I cover my flushed face with my hands which were also turning red-
The spotlight disappears , Izuku and Ochako scoots back near me. I don't really blame them-

" LETS TALK ABOUT HOW THIS PRACTICAL EXAM IS GONNA WORK! ARE YOU RE~~~~ADY!~ YEAH.. "
I look over to Izuku who's eyes were sparkling and light radiated around him. " Oh my goodness, it's the voice hero present mic! So cool! I listen to his radio show every day of the week! It's all crazy nuts that all the teachers at U.A are heroes! " he fanboyingly said out loud. " Shut up. " I glare at the blonde boy who sat beside him. I look over to Ochako who was listening inventively and didn't notice. But I did. I did.

" LIKE YOUR APPLICATION SAID, YOU ROCKIN' BOYS AND GIRLS WILL BE OUT CONDUCTING TWO MINUTE MOCK BATTLES IN SUPER HIP-HERBIN' SETTINGS! HERE ARE YOUR POINTS MY FRIENDS! "

" ONCE I DROP THE MIC HERE, YOU'LL BE HEADING TO YOUR SPECIFIED BATTLE CENTRES . ALL GOOD? "
We look at our application cards to see that we were all in different ones. " OKAYYY? "

" Oh I see what they're doing here. " The Pomeranian said to Izuku. I was still pretty pissed. " They're splitting us up so we can't be working with any of our friends. " Izuku peaks over to his card " Yeah, your right. Even though our examines numbers are on after the other, but we're assigned to diffrent battle centres." said back to his conclusion. " Get your eyes off my card. Damn, I was looking forward to crushing you. " He said , every time he says something like that just gets on my nerves.

ELEMENTAL MIND SPACE

" LET ME AT HIM! THAT DOG WONT BE BARKING FOR TO LONG, HE. WILL. PAY! " Lightnig- thunderstorm yells . " THUNDER NO. ITS NO BIG DEAL! " said earth who was holding him back.

BACK OUTSIDE

I look over to Izuku's card to see he was at battle centre B. I look to Ochako who was also battle centre B. Great... I'm all alone . I made the [ :< ] face. Izuku probably noticed the sad look on my face, " hey , It'll be alright. Let's pass and meet there. " He said to me, and I gave him a grateful smile. I got battle centre G even though I wanted B not just cause my new-found friends were there. It was like my favourite letter, and it should be pretty obvious why.

" OKAY , OKAY. LETS CHECK OUT YOUR TARGETS! THERE ARE THREE TYPES OF FAUX VILLAINS IN EACH BATTLE CENTRE! "

" YOU'LL EARN POINTS BASE ON THEIR LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY ! SO YOU BETTER CHOOSE WISELY. YOUR GOAL IN THIS TRIAL IS TO USE YOUR QUIRK TO RAISE YOUR SCORE AND DEFEAT THESE FOUL VILLAINS! BUT WAIT! BETTER KEEP THINGS HEROIC, ATTACKING OTHER EXAMINEES IS A BIG U.A NO-NO YOU DIG? "

" Excuse me sir, but I have a question! " A guy with glasses raised up his hand , as well from his seat. " HIT ME! " Present mic gladly took in the question. " On the print out, you've listed four types of villains. Not three. With all respect. If this is an error of U.A official materials is shameful. We are exemplary students, we expect the best from japans most noble school. A mistake such as this won't do. Additionally you with the unkept hair. " he points towards Izuku

" H-huh..? Me..? " he stuttered out. " You've been muttering this whole time , stop that. If you can't bother to take this seriously then leave. You're distracting the rest of us. " Izuku looked not only shocked, but embarrassed. He just called him out! " S-sorry..." he covers his mouth.
I start to get dizzy.. oh no.. I shook Izuku. He looks over and notices. " Catch me when I faint alright? " I said to him, " wha- "

Thunderstorm took over...

THUNDERSTORM POV

That was it. I got up from my seat

" ITS HIS WAY OF PROCESSING THINGS. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A STUCK UP RICH KID WHO ONLY KNOWS HOW TO POINT OUT FLAWS OF OTHER PEOPLE, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND. " I yelled back at him. He looked so-ho-hoho~ offended.

" ALRIGHT , ALRIGHT. EXAMINEE NUMBER SEVEN ONE-ONE-ONE. THANKS FOR CALLING IN WITH YOUR REQUEST! "
I look over to Izuku who looked up at me in admiration. " Catch maste- me. I used a bit of my quirk that I'll faint once I shut off. " I zone out and wait for Boboiboy to regain back control. My eyes turn from dark red to brown which then falls. I feel strong arms holding me and sat me right next to him.

I then completely black out..

IZUKU POV

I catch him just in time, it seemed that some saw what happened but didn't really look at him as they focused their attention to the explanation.

" THE FOURTH VILLAIN TYPE IS WORTH 0 POINTS! THAT IS JUST AN OBSTACLE WE WILL BE THROWING IN YOUR WAY. THERE IS ONE IN EVERY BATTLE CENTRE, THINK OF IT AS AS SOMETHING TO TRY TO AVOID! ITS NOT THAT IT CANT BE BEATEN, THERES JUST NO POINT. I RECOMMEND MY LISTENERS TO IGNORE IT AND LOOK ON THE TOP OF THE CHARTS!

" Thank you sir. " he said bowing down and sat on his seat. " THATS ALL I GOT FOR YOU TODAY! I'LL SIGN OFF WITH A LITTLE PRESENT. A SAMPLE OF OUR SCHOOL MOTTO! A TRUE HERO IS ALWAYS ONE WHO OVERCOMES MISFORTUNES! MHM.. NOW THATS A TASTY SOUNDBITE. READY TO GO BEYOND? LETS HEAR A PLUS ULTRA!"

I look at my application paper excitedly, then felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Boboiboy " A-ah! Boboiboy, you're awake! " he looked drowsy " y-yeah... sorry. " he apologized in a monotone voice . " No! It's alright I swear! " He only smiled at me in response. " Alright, what happened when I was blacked out? " I smiled at him. " I'll tell you on the way"

⇢ ˗ˏˋAfter explaining ࿐ྂ

BOBOIBOY POV

" Oh, thanks a lot Izuku! " The green boy smiled back " No problem, we'll I should get going. Good luck Boboiboy!! " I waved back and went to the battle centre G.

" Holy H-E Double hockey sticks this place is basically a city block!! "

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
Friday , July 29 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 437 15
[DISCONTINUED] Bakugo meet a kid in the middle of the night. Turns out it's his son from the future! What will happen next? Find out in this story. I...
36.2K 1.5K 33
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
649K 13.7K 50
I moved to @httptamaki !! just some one shots about our best boy :') most of these are inspired by @/theiwatobisimpclub on tiktok :') started : May 2...
8 2 1
A collection of my fanficton about Boboiboy Elemental Sibling AU. You can find the updates on Twitter, same username. Although they can be one shot(...