I Favor The Lioness

By Yuriballs

A snow elf, Yukihana Lamy, joined a noble school filled with mages to meet her idol, a white lioness named Sh... More

Deadly Standoff
Lioness Savior
Bodyguard Duty
Lionesses Wind
Snow Princesses Ball
Survival of the Fittest
Light From A Songstress
Something To Prove
Side Story: Blacksmith and the Secret Agent
The Council
What The Lioness Loves
Side Story: Mumei's Birthday
Side Story: Astrogirl and the Tako
Lionesses Family
O'Friends
Spilling Feelings
Side Story: Reaper's Final Victim
Polka's Question
Side Story: The Tempus Guild
Side Story: Botan's Birthday
The Challengers
Side Story: Exhibition Match
Fighting the Dragon
Fennec's Performance
Side Story: Agent's Fight
Side Story: Aloe's Birthday
Side Story: Mel's Birthday
Devil vs Devil
Side Story: Zeta's Birthday
Side Story: Lamy's Birthday
War With A Princess
Side Story: Noel's Birthday
Special Chapter: Christmas Day
Elf and Sheep
Cold Hearted
Side Story: Polka's Birthday
Side Story: Choco's Birthday
Killing Tension
Special Chapter: Moona's Birthday
Getting Help
Deciding on a Destination
Packing Things
Side Story: Fauna's Birthday
Land Of Silver
Vacation Plan
All I Want
Fighting Her Mother
Mutual Love
Snowy Confession
Not Her
One and the Same
Fighting Impulses
Side Story: Azki's Birthday
Side Story: Dazzling Beauty
Side Story: Owl's Gale
Personality and Strength
The One Who Kneels
Special Chapter: Botan's Birthday #2
Feeling Down
Locating Her
Body Sharing
A Nice Dinner
Special Chapter: Aloe's Birthday #2
Special Chapter: Lamy's Birthday #2
Relaxing Bathtime
Side Story: Onsen Fun
Special Chapters: Shared Christmas
Sleepover Fun
Side Story: Midnight Fight
Special Chapter: Polka Birthday #2
Anger and Revenge
Revenge and Death
Special Chapter: Nene's Birthday
What You Are
Red Snow
Interruption and Escaping
Never Ending Revenge
The Reason For Bitterness
Looking After Her

Fighting Tempus

251 12 5
By Yuriballs

Botan pov: Lamy-chan had finally caught up to Aloe and I. We were waiting for her, but also, there was a blockade. The four new students wouldn't get out of the corridor.

"What the hell is going on here?" Polka
asked as she walked into the room
Apparently, those four won't let us pass because the orange-haired boy wants a good fight. Aloe sighed.

I giggled, thinking I'd give him a fight.

"Don't worry, I'll handle it!" I happily said as I was about to use my flash freeze spell on them.

"Shishiron, don't use that, you'll kill them." Lamy-chan sighed, but what else were we supposed to do? These transfer students were already being a pain in the ass.

"Listen up you four I'll fight all four of you if you'll get out of the way!" I said getting the attention of the orange-haired boy

"Alright boys let's jump her!" He said

"First tell us your names!" I sighed. All their faces went blank.

"Oh right, I'm the leader of Guild Tempus Regis Altier," the blue-haired boy stated.

"I'm the scholar of the group Noir Vesper" the man with glasses stated

"I'm the alchemist and genius of the group Magni Dezmond."

"Finally I'm the strongest member of our group, the gladiator Axel Syrios!" The orange-haired boy chuckled, swinging his chain around.

"How lame..." Polka and Aloe said in unison, Lamy-chan wasn't amused either.

"I'm going to kick all their asses, so sit tight, Lamy-chan," I said.

"What about the two of us?" Polka said.
I gazed at Polka and smiled, "Oh right Aloe, you sit tight too!" I said Polka wanted me to say that to her too, but she was the least of my concerns.

"Lamy-chan, what type of magic do you want to see?" I asked.

"Fire Magic, please!" Lamy excitedly said. I gave her a thumbs up, exhaling, letting my body heat up.

"I'll put on a show for you, Lamy-chan." I waved my arm around, showing her the color of my fire. It burned a beautiful violet.

"Violet Fire! You are able to make it without a potion!" Magni said, in shock.

"Who cares what the color is? We'll still win!" Axel yelled, running towards me. He swung his chain, slamming it onto the ground.

I dodged it with ease. He wasn't fast enough to hit me, but he definitely did have power. That's for sure.

Magni sent all his hands at me, but I weaved through all of them. Noir suddenly appeared behind me. I jumped back, starting to feel threatened by him.

He came from the air wieding a gun saber. He slashed at me. He definitely had speed but lacked power. He was clearly the problem here.

I fired a bunch of fire wisps at the four of them intentionally missing. Axel began to laugh at me, thinking I wasn't purposely missing.

"She is too scared to hit us!" He laughed. He was the first one I was going to beat.
I launched one in front of him. He thought I was short and laughed at me.

"Connect..." I said under my breath. Flames started to burst out in a straight line, connecting each of the wisps. One of the lines hit Axel in the back, attempting to connect to the wisp in front of him because the fire had to connect to all of the wisps.

It seared through Axel. I made sure to hold back so I didn't internally burn him too much, but he did deserve a little bit of humbling.

He fell to the ground, smoke coming out of his mouth. I stared down the other three.

"Wasn't her the so-called strongest?" I asked and they were all too stunned to move.
Magni sent hands towards me to grip me around the neck, but I created a fire mane, incinerating everything that touched it.

"Shishiron, you're so cool!" Lamy-chan stated estatically I looked back at her smiling.

Magni took this opportunity to hit me in the back with his fists. Regis and Noir stared at him. "That was cheap!" Regis said he wanted this fight to be fair.

"It's okay because the more you hit me, the harder I'm going to beat you!" I was a bit peeved that they took my attention away from Lamy-chan.

Magni drank a potion. His arms started glowing bright orange and they began to sizzle. I could tell he was heating them up and was planning on burning me.

I cupped my hands, letting the violet flames flow through my hand. As soon as a hand got close, I swiped my hand, instantly turning the hand to ash. I ran towards him, incinorating everything in my path.

"You beast!" Magni yelled, jumping back before I could slash any part of his body.

I grinned knowing that the remaining three stood no chance against me. At least not Magni, Noir, and Regis. They seemed like they were pretty tough, although I noticed none of the four seemed to have a particular magic affinity. In fact, it seemed like they didn't even have one.

"Lamy-chan" I think I will call the first spell Devil's Wisps and the second one Lioness Claw. Do you think those are decent spell names?" I asked. Lamy-chan nodded rapidly, which made me happy.

"Why the hell are you so cocky?" Magni asked, I was starting to get irritated.

"I'm not cocky; you're the ones playing with fire!" I said

None of them were close to my level, so it was kind of embarrassing that they got hits. Even if they were cheap shots, I was still ashamed of my weakness.

"Mother, I'm sorry. I'm going to have to release my limiter." I sighed, wanting to end this quickly.

"Shishiron!" Lamy-chan yelled getting my attention "Don't you dare kill them!" She yelled

I looked at her smiling like usual. She was able to sense that I was going to go all out to kill them. "Lamy-chan, I promise you I won't kill them." I said, still charging up my mana.

I raised my hand up and pointed my thumb at Magni. I then flicked, sending a tiny ember at him. It hit him on his forehead, searing into the skin. He passed out immediately.

"Come on, I didn't put any power into that..." I sighed.

"Come on, Regis, let's fight together!" Noir said Regis nodded in agreement.

Noir ran towards me. I flicked some more embers his way but he used his cape to block it. To my surprise, the flames didn't burn the cape. I went to attack him with lioness claw but he suddenly disappeared, leaving Regis, who slashed at me with his weapon. I barely managed to jump over it.

I saw Noir appear behind Regis ready to attack me as soon as I landed, so I used fire to propel myself higher so he couldn't hit me. I was able to land safely because of that.

I started to sense light magic from Regis, but he seemed to only be able to make armor and channel it into his gun saber.

"I won't let you tarnish our leaders' dream!" Magni scowled, regaining consciousness and beginning to stand. I just flicked another ember into his head, silencing him once and for all.

Noir ran up to me again and started to fight me hand to hand. I noticed Regis running up behind Noir, so I assumed they were going to do the disappearing act again, so I jumped back.

To my surprise, Regis slid under Noir's legs, doing an upwards slash, the blade barely grazing my face.

"How irritating..."I sighed. I wanted to end this as soon as possible.

"Fire Magic Hellfire Lioness..." I began to say, but our fight was stopped by someone calling out to us.

"That's enough..." a brunette girl stated. Her magic presence alone was enough to bring me to my knees. Her blue eyes stated at me. The red bow in her hair made me realize who it was.

"S-sora-senpai..." I shuddered. I felt sweat dripping down my face.

"All of you should be in class..." Sora said

I panicked, running up to Lamy-chan and taking her as far away from there as possible, ignoring everything she was saying. I didn't want to vex Tokino Sora

That was because I didn't have a death wish.

*A/N: I don't plan on changing any of my plans due to Sana's graduation. I have three side story chapters planned for Tempus, Calli and Kiara, and lastly, Sana and Ina. I have a birthday chapter for Mumei dropping August 4th. So please look forward to what I have in store.

See you later Astrogirl...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 981 15
Y/n, a college student was sent to a new world where not even Y/n can believe it, and transferred to a school full of magic. From living a normal lif...
9.7K 376 19
This was supposed to be my friend's story but she was too damn lazy to update so this is why I'm the one finishing her story (-_-) anyways, Watanabe...
6K 126 23
(F/n) (l/n) was born in Miyagi but left to Canada when she was only 7. She had to move back due to her toxic family. Now (F/n) is a first year at Ka...
89.2K 1.2K 9
After realizing that he was quirkless, the green haired cinnamon roll boy decides to leave and train under the grandmaster of Ninja known as the Lin...