AOT: Paradis React . . .

By thorinprime

Now what if an Cosmic being had taken the island of paradis into his care and used them to react the future a... More

Ch.1 [Akuma No Ko]
Ch.2 [Storm Of Steel]
Ch.3 [ManKind Isn't Gone-WHAT?!]
Ch.4 [The Yeagerists]
Ch.5 [The Ackermans]
Ch. 6 [Attack On Marley]
Ch.8. [Ymir Fritz Origins & Eren's March]
Ch.9 [The Rumbling]

Ch.7 [Grisha Memories]

14.7K 182 29
By thorinprime

.

It Had Been 3 hours since The Last Viewing, Everyone had calmed down in the Three Walls, as Eren, Armin and Historia played together with Frieda watching them while The adults inside was waiting anxiously for the next viewing to start.

Grisha sighed deeply in exhaustion and tiredness, He had never felt this tired since. While Kenny slowly tap his hat before the door was kicked open with force.

Grisha and Carla eyes widened as Kenny take a glance without a surprise. "KENNNNNNNY-!!!" A 17 year old Levi charged in towards His Uncle as He punched the Elder Ackerman in the Face.

"wait.." Uri said to the military leaders who looked hesitant at this.

"DAMN YOU SHIITY OLD MAN!... DAMN YOU!!" Yelled Levi as Mixed emotions were in his face as He gripped Kenny's Coat tightly while his arms trembles.

Kenny lifted his hand towards the boy before patting his Nephew Head. "Heh... Let it out boy... You already got your questions answered by the viewing..." He smirked as He saw Levi stuffed down a sob.

Kenny stand up and lifted His Nephew by the shoulder as they walked outside to catch up.

"Damn.. " Mutters Shadis at what just happened right now.

"Attention, Citizens of Eldia.. You will now watch On Eren Yeager and His Half Brother Zeke Yeager using the founding Titan to walk through Grisha Memories..." Atlas Voiced Announced to the three walls of Eldia.

Grisha and Uri eyes widened at the mention of the founding Titan. Does that mean despite the royal blood restriction and the Vow, they managed to use the Founding Titan in the Original Timeline then?!..

Many of the people Mutters among themselves before settling down for the viewing to even start now.

"I see... He delayed his mission for the sake of his son... he set aside his cause for his family... Would've been nice if he had done that for me...good for you though.. I guess losing his first family taught him to care this time even so.. he passed over his banner and set you matching down his path.. you never been the person you could've been... You understand that in time..." Zeke stated as Eren looked at His Younger Father self.

"I'm sorry...please..Zeke... Forgive me..." Grisha Mutters in his sleep as it clear he was slowly waking up. Zeke and Eren looked at their father in surprise.

"It's you..." Grisha Mutters as his eyes tiredly glanced up at Zeke himself. Zeke eyes widened in shock and Disbelief.

"Zeke! Zeke, Is that actually you?!" Grisha looked in astounding with eyes filled with Hope and disbelief.

"How's that possible?... If they're using the founding Titan to view Grisha memories then..." Carla slowly trailer off as her eyes widened at the sudden thought.

"It must be the attack Titan.. sending Eren's memories to me.. " Grisha said with the same idea popped into his head. As Uri nodded in confirmation.

"And to add that, making it possible to be at the same time and place Yet not..." the current Founding Titan Shifter added.

"..... Don't be stupid even if Zeke could get here... He wouldn't be old and bearded... You dreaming..." Grisha told himself as He looked down.

The Next Memory showed Future Eren and Future Zeke hidden in the background like Ghosts While Grisha sitting at the table, packing his Medical bag with Carla doing the dishes. "Hey we're home..." Eren says in a bored tone with Mikasa behind him.

"Welcome Back Kids.." Carla greeted them with a loving smile on her beautiful face.

Eren dropped the large amount of sticks into the box. "Oh my goddess! Looks like someone is working hard to keep us in fuel.." Carla said in awe.

Eren emptied out the firewood into a wooden box. "Yeah."

Carla pulled his ear for a second. "Your ear's red, that shows that you're lying. You had Mikasa help you, didn't you?"

"Somehow Mother's always knows..." Mutters Hannes as He took a drink of his mug. Jean flushed in embarrassment as His mother pulled his ear as well.

The Majority of Mothers in the walls proceed to embarrassment their own children including Connie and Sasha despite their whining Afterall.

Historia looked down for a moment then looked at Eren.

It switches to Eren sat at the table with Mikasa and Grisha, stuffing his face. "Oh? You're leaving, Dad? Is it for work?"

"Yes. Some folks in the interior. I'll be back in a week or so.."

"So...um... Eren's thinking about joining the scouts.." Mikasa meekly said.

Carla didn't say anything as She remembers the viewing of where it showed the Titans used to be human just like them. As Eren glared at the viewing, This isn't about going out to the world. It about to face against the enemy across the Ocean itself.

"M-Mikasa! I told you not to say anything!"

"Eren! What are you thinking?!" Carla walked over to him, grabbing his shoulders. "Do you have any idea how many people have died outside the Walls?!"

"I do!" The little boy said.

"Then why-"

"Outside," Grisha interrupted his wife, "why do you want to go out there? It's dangerous outside.."

"Y-Yeah I get it Okay! " Eren replied passionately. "But it gotta be better then this life! I don't want to live my entire life in ignorance inside the Walls! Plus if no one else is willing to take their place, then the lives of all who've died will be for nothing!"

Grisha stared with wide eyes as the light on the glasses hid them from everyone in the room. Future Eren and Zeke watched all of this.

"Why did you looked shocked dear?" Carla asked her husband as Grisha sighed deeply.

"Because Eren's words must have inspired me to continue on with my mission..." The Elder Yeager Replied as He sent an Apologize gaze to Uri Reiss.

"Don't worry, I understand, Mr Yeager.." Uri reassures the man with a smile.

"I see." Grisha stood and walked away. "The boat's about to leave. I better get going."

"Hold on, dear!" Carla followed after him. "Talk some sense into Eren!"

"Carla, words can't hold back human curiosity."

"Eren, when I get back, I'll show you the basement that I've kept secret all this time." Grisha pulled out the key hanging from his neck as He stared into the eyes of Future Eren who was standing in front of him. As Grisha eyes were in shock and Disbelief to what he is seeing.

Eren smiled excitedly. "R-Really?!"

Grisha tucked the key back under his shirt.

"Take care!" Eren waved happily.

Grisha looked nervous and unease, the scene switched to The Forest as Grisha was in front of the Reiss Chapel.

The Scene shows the Crystalized Underground Cavern with the Reiss family facing Grisha Yeager. "Please Listen! I'm an Eldian who came from beyond the walls! I'm a Subject of Ymir! Just like all of you!" Grisha declared.

"Please King Of the Walls! Kill the Titans that are attacking Wall Maria! Before My wife and Children and thousands of others are eaten alive!" Grisha pleaded with the future King Of the Walls, Frieda Reiss.

Uri slowly looked at frieda with shame and guilt to know that his niece inherited the monster from him now. Frieda look at her uncle with a weak smile on her face.

Historia immediately notice this as she grabs her big sister hand in reassurance to her. Eren glance at the older girl in question while looking back at the viewing.

She looked conflicted before closing her eyes then open them to reveal them purple now. "...We mustn't escape our sins. Judgment day has come for the Subjects of Ymir. When it comes to great power, people are weak. I realized something from the Great Titan War: We mustn't allow the Power of the Titans to fall into people's hands. If the Founder's power falls again into weak hands, the world shall again become hell. To save the world, we must accept our sins and welcome our ruin..."

"Fuck! The Bastard Vow had gotten to her!" Cursed Hannes as Many know that those were the words of the False King not hers. Since that Vow is basically an Death sentence to everyone in the walls.

"Hannes, The Girl didn't inherited the Founding Titan yet and besides the Vow is gone and Eren will inherited the Founding Titan from Uri Reiss..." commented an Civilian who was next to Hannes.

"Yeah!"

"So true!"

"Good riddance if you ask me..."

"But this whole family is slaughtered by Grisha. You once said you saw this memory and were disgusted with him. Was that a lie, too?" Zeke asked Eren before his eyes widened to see the anger in his brother eyes as He stared at the scene intensely.

Everyone was taken back the anger in future Eren's eyes had held. Since basically they could understand the boy's anger as well. Since basically their own king screwed them over like a hundred times already and taken the lives of their love ones then.

"I lived in the Shihganshina District with my family!, Our house is right there near the breach!! My wife and children are in directly of the Titans paths! How are you willing to condemned everyone to death with the crimes of their ancestors! They didn't even know nothing of their crimes! you stoled their memories! Can you honestly called that atonement?!.." Grisha yelled in desperation with fear and horror on his face

"No. No matter how much we repent, it won't bring back any of the lives that Eldians stole. However, we can prevent more lives from being stolen beyond the walls. If we remain ignorant and accept the world's hatred, it's only us Eldians who need to die." She says as The Anger and Rage was shown on Eren's face towards Frieda as if he wanted to be the one to kill her.

Grisha glances at His Youngest Son who glared at the viewing with the same eyes, Grisha eyes widened in shock at this. It couldn't be! That's impossible-!

Frieda felt intimidated by those eyes as if staring into her own soul as well.

Eren knows that It was the first King fault but he couldn't help be angry at Frieda despite being here in this new timeline thanks to the help of Atlas, Afterall.

" It's pointless to try and persuade me. And even if you steal the Founding Titan from me, you can't--" Frieda was interrupted by Grisha who had an serious face now.

"I know. I know I wouldn't make use of the Founding Titan's power..." Grisha admitted much to the confusion of Frieda Reiss.

"Huh?..."

"Each of the Nine Titans is Unique, Distinguish by a certain trait-- like the Attack Titan whose power was passed to me. For ages, We who inherited the Attack Titan have bucked the authority of any that sought to control us... And I finally come to understand why... We're meant To Oppose the self-righteousness of the king! Yes... this is the moment Our memories have been leading us towards for generations... The power of the attack Titan allows us brief glimpses of those that yet to inherited it!.. meaning.. it allow us see into the future!.." Grisha revealed as Eren stand in front of him glaring at Frieda.

"It can see the future?!"

"Unbelievable!.."

"Outstanding..."

Hange squeals as if she was having a orgasm. "IT CAN SEE THE FUTURE?! But how far exactly?! At which moment?! Can the future inheritors send memories to the oasoat Will?! Or is it random?!" She questioned as she furiously write it all down like an crazy maniac.

The Others In the Yeager Residence, looked at Grisha with surprise looks except Eren for obvious reasons. "You can see the future?.." asked Frieda with an shock look.

"Yes... The Royal Family and Others have never heard of it.. We Interiors of the attack Titan have kept it a secret due to people purposes on what they do if it was found out..." Grisha replied as Many begin to see the reason why it wasn't known to the public then.

"With that kind of knowledge.. it proved dangerous then.." Pixis says as Zackery nodded in agreement with him.

"Not to mention.. they could willed things to own desires..." Nile added with an grimace Expression on him.

"Hmm..." Erwin closed his eyes in deep thought while Eren glance at the viewing.

"He can... Witness the future. What does that mean?.... Eren.." Zeke questioned as Eren didn't replied back.

"The Attack Titan can see into the future?! How have I never heard-" Frieda questioned to herself.

"I come here knowing that you would ignorant on that subject.. that's the consequence of the way shackle by the vow renouncing war, you can't use the Founding full power either. The future is already long since decided... I'm going to eat the founding Titan.. and put an end to the royal bloodline! Right Now!.." Grisha declared as he shakily hold the Scapel in his hand.

Frieda eyes Widened in fear as she yelled to her family. "RUN!.."

They All begin running as Grisha about to cut his hand before noticing the scared faces of the little kids.

He dropped The scalpel before falling to his knees as he stared at the ground, horrified. "I can't. I can't... kill children. I'm... a doctor who saves lives..." Grisha hoarsly whispers.

Everyone in the walls had their eyes widened in confusion and stupidity. Why didn't he kill them right away at that moment? They just saw him did it from the past viewings.

"What?! We saw him killed them all in the past viewings!"

"That's makes no sense?!"

"What's is going on here?!.."

"Impossible... Grisha's supposed to take the Founder and slaughter this family. The past... can't just... change..." Zeke says in disbelief as Eren stared down at their father.

"What are you doing, Frieda?! Hurry and kill that man! The Founder is unmatched! Kill him! Don't let him leave this place alive!" Rod yelled as he pointed at Grisha.

"Hurry and kill him, Sis!"
"Our paradise will be destroyed!"
"Frieda!"
"You've gotta protect us!"
"Sis!"
"Frieda!"

"On your feet dad... You're not done yet.." Eren demanded as Grisha glance up in confusion.

Eren knee down as he place his hand on his father shoulder before leaning towards his ear. "In case you forgotten.. you had your OWN reasons for coming.. you had a little sister until that man fed her to his dogs...." Eren reminded him of her.

Grisha looked up at the viewing with his whole body trembling in his place.

"Think! Of your slaughtered comrades! Of Kruger! Of Dina!, Avenge them!.. keep moving forward...! Even if you die! Even after you die!.." Eren growled to his father.

Grisha gritted his teeth as He stared at the ground in anger and fury against everything that has made his life miserable.

Grisha breathing heavily as his anger slowly resurfaces, he remembers his Restorationists comrades, His first wife, Dina... And Kruger!... He look at the scapal, he grab it tightly.

"This whole ugly story... Started with you!..." Eren finished as it shows his face of Fury before Grisha Yelled as he Stabs his hand. "ROAAGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The Reiss family stared in shock and horror to see that it was Eren Yeager that motivated his father to move ahead. Carla stared at her son with shocked eyes.

Uri take a glance at Eren as if he wasn't really surprised at all. Since he now know the attack Titan can see into the future Then.

Frieda was in shock and numbness while Eren looked at Historia with emotionless eyes in them.

The Viewing darkens as it shows us the corpses of The Reiss Family, Zeke stared at Eren in shock as it shows the burning chapel.

Grisha Titan slowly decompressing into nothing as Grisha himself limps away in exhaustion, He reached his limit.

"I-I Killed them all! Even the little kids, with My Own Hands!" Grisha Exclaimed as He was having a mental breakdown. He twirled around as His hands shakes and twitches, He fall onto his knees.

"Ahh! Eren! I slaughtered the whole Reiss family! All but the father! Is that enough for you! Did get you what you wanted?! Will crushing those children in my hands really bring Eldia back!.."Grisha yelled before calming down a bit as He looked to the ground.

Carla cover her mouth with her single hand. "Oh Grisha.." she whispers with Tears In her eyes.

Grisha himself was holding his forehead while trembling as Zackery, Pixis, Erwin, Soldier Onward While Nile and Shadis looked disturbed by all of this.

Outside, Kenny looked away with his hat down as Levi stood there in silent. Armin looked horrified at what his friend future counterpart had just done right now.

"It was necessary.." Commented an Civilian as The People around looked at him in Disbelief.

"Think about! We can't let those children get back the Founding Titan! At this point, The Children had been brainwashed by the ideology of the False King!" Yelled the Male Civilian as they were convinced by his words.

"Why is there still so much you refuse to show me... I never saw the fall of the walls... What's become of my home... Is Carla going to make it?!... Was there no other way forward?.. was this really the right choice..." Grisha lips trembles before looking down as Zeke stare at him.

"You here...watching me now... Right Zeke?.." Grisha suddenly said as Zeke gasp at this. "From here on out.. nothing will go the way you hope... Eren will get everything he wants..." Grisha told him this.

"What do you mean?! How can you know?!" Zeke desperately asked.

"I seen it! I witness Eren's memories..! But Humanity is about to endure is far worse then I could imagine!.." Grisha looked up at Zeke. His eyes suddenly widened.

"Zeke!" Zeke face was filled with horror.

Grisha gasped as He immediately looked up to see Zeke's horrified expression.

"That's you right Zeke?!... You gotten so big!.." Grisha smiled at how his son had grown. "I'm sorry!... I know I wasn't the father you deserve!.. after what I put you through! You have every right to despise me!.." Grisha yelled with shame and guilt on his face.

Zeke just stared at his own father in shock.

Grisha suddenly hugs him with his arms around Zeke's Shoulders. "But even so I will Always love you!" He declared with tears filling his eyes.

"I-if only I let you be my own instead of trying to make you a solider!.." Grisha cried out as He sobs on his son's shoulder. Zeke stared at the sky with shock, And Numbness as he heard his father's cries. His cold heart starts to melt away as tears filled his own eyes as well.

Carla smiled to see her step-son able to cry to know that he always had his father's love the whole time. Many others around the Three walls smiled at the sight of the touching moment between the two Yeager's.

"Oh father...." Zeke says with joy to know that his father always loved him.

Grisha let tears flow down his cheeks while smiling weakly through them as He just takes in on how his son has grown over the years in the future.

"Please Zeke... You have to stop Eren..." Grisha says as Zeke looked down to see Eren with a Darkened expression. There was a flash of lightning, for the moment it shows An 15 year old Eren with a horrified expression as the whole thing was sended to him from the future.

Grisha gasped to see his son seeing all of this before this even happened at all. many had shared his shocked as well too, As Many begin to mutter amongst themselves.

Eren looked down for a moment as He let out a tired sigh from all of this.

Zeke fall down onto the ground as He looked up to see Eren staring down at him with powerful eyes like God was staring at him down.

The Viewing Ended.

With that Eren stands up and look at the others with an dull expression. "Hello Dad, Mom..." His voice cracks with emotion as Grisha gasped for his suspensions were confirmed.

"Eren?!... A-are you-?!" Grisha couldn't finished to say as Eren slowly nodded.

"Is he what? Grisha?! Tell us!" Carla demanded as Everyone was suddenly looking at the Yeager's.

"I'm from the original timeline.."

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 356 25
β‹‡βŠΆβŠ° πŸ₯€ π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„ πŸ₯€ ⊱⊷ ΛšΒ°β—¦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘒𝘡𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘀𝘰𝘭π˜₯ .β—¦Β°Λš Deep inside your heart you're always wishing for death to fall upon you. Bein...
123 15 14
It's a levi x reader , what all he sees is her and all she sees is him. Are they made for each other? That's what everyone says-
708 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
790K 39.6K 97
────────────────── .Λšα΅Žβ”Š 𝗂𝗆𝖺𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖾 ⋆.ೃ࿔:ο½₯❝ π‘–π‘šπ‘Žπ‘”π‘–π‘›π‘’ π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ π‘‘π˜©π‘’ π‘π‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 π‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘π‘’. ❞ - π‘—π‘œπ˜©π‘› 𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑛...